Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Dita Von Teese

Yeah, I didnt like the dress on her boobs either.

*pleads the 5th* :P

Yeah, I didnt like the dress on her boobs either.

*pleads the 5th* :P

How did I know what you would think about it, Bobby? ;)

Actually, polo shirts (like the sister is wearing) are hard for me to pull off too--I've always thought they look better on slender/small breasted women.

Dita Von Teese was freezing cold throughout her marriage to Marilyn Manson.

Dita says the goth rocker wouldn't let her turn the heating on, so she has been enjoying a cosy life since they split.

The burlesque star said: "It's good to have the heating on all day if I fancy it. It's good for my cats too. They are sensitive little cats and they like it warm too. If it's chilly their noses start running."

The 34-year-old model has three Devon Rex cats called Edmund, Herman and Aleister and two miniature dachshunds she has named Eva and Greta.

Dita also revealed she couldn't start a family with Marilyn - because he was too much like a child himself.

She said: "I love children but I was married to someone who was not cut-out to be a father.

"He could hardly take care of himself, let alone a child, so I changed my views, adapted accordingly, and thought, 'It's OK not to have children.'

"Now I'm just going to watch how my life unfolds and see what happens. I'm not going to be less of a person if I don't have children. It will work out the way is supposed to."

Dita Von Teese's cold marriage - People

Dita says the goth rocker wouldn't let her turn the heating on, so she has been enjoying a cosy life since they split.

The burlesque star said: "It's good to have the heating on all day if I fancy it. It's good for my cats too. They are sensitive little cats and they like it warm too. If it's chilly their noses start running."

The 34-year-old model has three Devon Rex cats called Edmund, Herman and Aleister and two miniature dachshunds she has named Eva and Greta.

Dita also revealed she couldn't start a family with Marilyn - because he was too much like a child himself.

She said: "I love children but I was married to someone who was not cut-out to be a father.

"He could hardly take care of himself, let alone a child, so I changed my views, adapted accordingly, and thought, 'It's OK not to have children.'

"Now I'm just going to watch how my life unfolds and see what happens. I'm not going to be less of a person if I don't have children. It will work out the way is supposed to."

YOU know there should come a time and I understand everyone is different but there should come a time where you stop talking about the past. If she continues with always talking about what went wrong and how miserable she was then it will become borderline Aniston.

I get it - he was a douche and did a douche thing. She did the right thing but grabbing her stuff and getting the hell out. She spoke up and said that she was above the behavior he was involved in. Great I applaude. BUT NOW - let's just stop it. It it is like she is letting this marriage define ALL OF HER...

hear, hear. She needs to shut up and move on. At some point, if you marry a dick, doesn't it show a certain stupidity on your own part and harping about how terrible this person was - not once or twice, which is completely normal and forgiveable, but for months or years afterwards - just reminds us all of your terrible judgement and taste.

If she wants to be "the classy stripper," she needs to act like it. Shhhhh.

YOU know there should come a time and I understand everyone is different but there should come a time where you stop talking about the past. If she continues with always talking about what went wrong and how miserable she was then it will become borderline Aniston.

I get it - he was a douche and did a douche thing. She did the right thing but grabbing her stuff and getting the hell out. She spoke up and said that she was above the behavior he was involved in. Great I applaude. BUT NOW - let's just stop it. It it is like she is letting this marriage define ALL OF HER...

Although I agree with you and got sick of the public whining a while back, the quoted statements about her being cold in the house are dated August 19. That's quite a while ago. I haven't noticed any public comments on her marriage lately by Dita, and I'm grateful for that.

How is it that a stripper, er, rather, a burlesque artist who was married to Marilyn Manson (!) always turns up looking cleaner, fresher, prettier, more wholesome and more appropriate than any young actress, musician or heiress of the day?

Dita Von Teese Backs PETA – But Keeps Her Furs

Dita Von Teese, who stars in PETA's new Animal Birth Control campaign, is a long-time wearer of fur. And the animal-rights organization says it's okay with that.

"PETA's totally aware of me," Von Teese told PEOPLE before performing – in fox fur – her signature striptease at the Macy's Passport AIDS benefit last week. "I'm not working with PETA to tell people to be vegetarians or to stop wearing fur. I am there to strictly speak about spaying and neutering your pets."

The animal-rights organization says it was aware of Von Teese's fur affections before approaching her to star in its campaign.

"She said she has some vintage furs she wears occasionally," says spokesman Michael McGraw. "PETA often works with a celebrity on an issue they feel comfortable supporting, whether it's supporting spaying and neutering, or speaking out against products that are tested on animals. So they may not be an animal rights activist, but their contribution to any of our campaigns is appreciated."

The group says it has not yet asked Von Teese to stop wearing fur, but might "possibly" have that discussion in the future. "We're happy to have her support on that issue (spay/neutering), and we'll see where it goes," says McGraw.

Interesting. Personally, I don't have a problem with vintage furs at all, because they don't contribute to current farming or hunting of animals for furs. Since an animal had to die for that coat, the coat might as well get some extra wear--that's how I see it.

I guess one could make the case that Dita glamorizes the wearing of fur and might inspire people to buy new furs? But seriously, although she looks fantastic, I don't believe I've seen any women in four or five U.S. cities who are actively emulating her entire look. The only one I'm aware of is Evan Rachel Wood, anyway. :rolleyes:

Dita Von Teese to play World War I double agent

Dita Von Teese will star as exotic dancer and World War I double agent Mata Hari in a new movie.

The 35-year-old burlesque performer has signed up for the lead role in a new biopic about the tragic Dutch star, who was executed by a firing squad after being exposed as a double agent during World War I.

Director Martha Fiennes - whose brothers are actors Ralph and Joseph - said: "Dita has done a little acting before and I think she can handle it.

"In fact, I approached her myself. She is perfect for the part.

"I have written the script but it will probably need some developing, so I don't expect filming to start for another eight to 10 months."

Hari - real name Margaretha Geertruida Zelle - was originally employed as a spy for the French during the war and acted as a courtesan to many high-ranking allied military officers.

In 1917, she was accused of providing information to the Germans and was subsequently executed in France.

Von Teese is also set to play young stripper Adeline Winter in the upcoming movie The Boom Boom Room.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/

Dita Von Teese to play World War I double agent

Dita Von Teese will star as exotic dancer and World War I double agent Mata Hari in a new movie.

The 35-year-old burlesque performer has signed up for the lead role in a new biopic about the tragic Dutch star, who was executed by a firing squad after being exposed as a double agent during World War I.

Director Martha Fiennes - whose brothers are actors Ralph and Joseph - said: "Dita has done a little acting before and I think she can handle it.

"In fact, I approached her myself. She is perfect for the part.

"I have written the script but it will probably need some developing, so I don't expect filming to start for another eight to 10 months."

Hari - real name Margaretha Geertruida Zelle - was originally employed as a spy for the French during the war and acted as a courtesan to many high-ranking allied military officers.

In 1917, she was accused of providing information to the Germans and was subsequently executed in France.

Von Teese is also set to play young stripper Adeline Winter in the upcoming movie The Boom Boom Room.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/

She will be perfect as Mata Hari.

Marilyn Manson officially divorced

LOS ANGELES (AP) Marilyn Manson will start the new year as a single man.

The goth rocker's marriage to model and burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese officially ended Thursday, and the two were "restored to the status of single persons," according to a judgment filed in Superior Court.

Von Teese, whose real name is Heather Sweet, and Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, have entered a marital settlement, but terms of the agreement were not disclosed for privacy reasons, court papers said.

Her attorney declined to comment. An after-hours call Friday to Manson's attorney was not immediately returned.

Von Teese filed divorce papers nearly a year ago, citing irreconcilable differences for the split. The pair married in November 2005.

Manson later told Spin magazine he was devastated over the breakup.

"She said she had tolerated the lifestyle because she hoped I would change and threatened to leave if I didn't," he said.

Manson, 38, is now dating actress Evan Rachel Wood, the 20-year-old star of "Thirteen" and "Across the Universe."

Freak Off A Leash

Posted Image

Marilyn Munster and Dita Von Flake Ass are officially divorced. Dita filed divorce papers nearly a year ago, citing irreconcilable differences for the split. They married in November 2005.

Looks like Spackle Face is free to marry that 20 year old he's been boffing. I wonder if he forgets which eye to put his blue contact lens in? Does he wear it during sex? Because that's kind of creepy. No not the blue eye, sex with Marilyn Manson.

http://www.dlisted.com/

(Pagesix.com)

Crack The Whip

DON'T mess with Dita Von Teese's money. The burlesque goddess is suing an LA-based dominatrix, Cynthia Butler, who, she claims, stole her half of the rights (and cash) to "Slick City," a movie Von Teese made in 2001 with producer Bob Zahurak. "Dita had agreed to share profits and split the rights to her films with [Zahurak]," said Von Teese's lawyer, Keith Fink. But after Zahurak died, Butler took over his company and now claims she alone owns the film and its proceeds. "She's trying to take Dita's profits," Fink said. "Dita just wants the film back and all the past royalties."

Piven can be a real Teese

ATTENTION, Dita Von Teese: You have a package coming from Jeremy Piven. The "Entourage" star picked out two black satin, sequined mini-dresses from the Be Seduced line for a woman he told a swag-suite clerk he had a crush on. But as he browsed at Kari Feinstein's suite at Social Hollywood in LA last week, he was forced to come clean about the identity of his "brunette and curvy" lady friend because he didn't know her size. He finally told the clerk the dresses were for Von Teese, the burlesque-dancing ex-wife of Marilyn Manson.

"He said he likes her, but it's not official yet," the employee told Page Six. Piven's rep said the duo are "not dating. He's busy shooting a movie." But apparently he's not too busy to flirt. Von Teese's lawyer, Keith Fink, told us Piven has seen her performance and he shyly said hello to her when he ran into her at an LA newsstand right before he bought the dresses. "She is single, and she's not dating, so he should step up to the plate because there's a lot of guys interested," said Fink.

Three Blind Tramps

Posted Image

Bitches! Can't you see?! You are a fashion show which requires eyeballs to view the fashions coming down the runway. I would love to just throw an orange at their asses and see if they catch it. They look hot though. Well, Dita Von Teese looks hot, Claudia Schiffer looks normal and Posh looks like Posh.

Here they are looking fabulous and affected at the Roland Mouret Haute Couture show in Paris today.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/