Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Gerard Butler

Lindsay Lohan was reportedly caught locking lips with Gerard Butler, a Scottish hunk nearly 17 years her senior, while partying at the launch of Sol Kerzner Mazagan Beach Resort in El Jadida, Morocco. The U.K.'s Daily Mail says a source said the two were seen kissing on the dance floor, then leaving together in the early hours of the morning. The paper also quoted Lohan as saying the city was " the most romantic place in the world." As for Butler, "He's hot, he's mine! I've got no ring on my finger, so I'm going to have lots of fun." Some other celebs at the event were Naomi Campbell, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber. (Getty Images)

Butler Caught Speeding

Gerard Butler's 40th birthday celebrations in his native Glasgow, Scotland almost cost the actor a TV interview and a speeding fine - as he raced to attend a promotional chat about the new movie he produced, Law Abiding Citizen.

The 300 star was on his way to the airport, where he was booked on a flight to London, when he was stopped by cops for speeding.

Butler had the title of his latest film to thank for saving him cash and time - the police officers found it amusing that a 'law abiding citizen' was racing through the backstreets of Scotland, and let him off with a warning.

The Scot has three days of partying with family and friends to thank for his cop encounter and his tardiness.

Appearing on the show he almost missed, Butler told U.K. TV presenter, "On my way here I was driving along and there were road works going on. I was on my way to the airport and I get pulled over by the police. "Now, I've already missed my first flight because I always miss my flights and I missed my first flight; I was trying desperately to get to the second.

"They pulled me over and they said, '(Did) you realise you were doing something like 48 in a 40 miles an hour zone?' They then said, 'Well you were driving behind us and we were speeding, so that's alright... But you were wearing a baseball cap... so we were suspicious.

"And then he said, 'So what are you doing here, have you got a film coming out?' I said, 'Yes, I'm having the premiere in Glasgow (Scotland), and he said, 'What's the movie called?' I went, 'Law Abiding Citizen'". After taping the chat with Ross, Butler headed straight back to Glasgowfor his big birthday celebration, which he shared with his 11-year-old niece.

Source femalefirst

Butler admits to secret girlfriends

Gerard Butler is glad he's been linked to a string of Hollywood beauties, because the false rumors have kept his real-life romances out of the public eye.

The "300" star has been rumored to be dating several leading ladies over the last few months, including Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan.

But the star took his mom as his date to the premiere of his latest movie, "Law Abiding Citizen," in Glasgow, Scotland, on Sunday, to silence any further gossip.

And he admits he finds the constant rumors hilarious, because he's been involved with unnamed women away from the spotlight.

He says, "Even if it's (the) early stage of you dating somebody, or even if it's a friend that's a girl and you go, 'Hell, (I'll) take her down the red carpet', it's not worth it. It's getting ridiculous, I just haven't got the time. In actual fact, the crazy thing is I've had a couple of relationships during this time that nobody knew about, meanwhile they're (the press are) speculating about people that I've got nothing going on with, so it's been quite funny."

Source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0XEFZIjM4

Gerard Butler: ‘I Spend my Free Time With Women’

GERARD Butler loves spending his free time with women.

The Scottish star — who has been romantically linked to actress Jennifer Aniston — says he likes to be in the company of a beautiful lady when he’s not at work on a movie set.

“I have a lot of things I like to do in my spare time — the same as everyone else, walking working out, seeing my mates but if I’m honest my free time is for girls,” said Gerard, who recently celebrated his 40th birthday. “And what a great way to spend your day!”

Butler recently revealed that he’s looking forward to spending Christmas with his family.

“My family live all over the world,” he said. “So for us Christmas is obviously a big tradition.

“We go back and we eat turkey and stuffing and generally have a great time. I can’t wait.”

Source showbizspy.com

Gerard Butler Put Out By Posh

The Scottish actor - who presented an award alongside Bradley Cooper at the Academy Awards ceremony at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood - reportedly got so infuriated with the former Spice Girl causing a hold-up on the red carpet he ignored waiting photographers and headed straight into the event.

Victoria, also known as Posh Spice, made her arrival at the same time as the 'Ugly Truth' actor and spent ages posing for photographers, pushing Gerard's patience over the edge.

According to the Mail Online website, he turned to a friend and said: "Oh, I'll be here for half an hour, let's go in."

The Hollywood heartthrob had previously admitted he was a little disappointed his appearance at the awards show would be to present a gong and not win one.

He said: "I'm going to record the show so I can play it backwards and pretend I'm accepting the award instead of giving it to someone else."

Victoria, 35, later attended Sir Elton John's after-party and spent the evening catching up with a host of her celebrity friends, including supermodel Heidi Klum and singer-and-actress Jessica Simpson.

Source femalefirst

Butler's Anxiety Struggles

Scottish actor GERARD BUTLER suffers crippling anxiety attacks - but is "addicted" to the feeling and enjoys making it worse for himself.

The Hollywood hunk finds it difficult to keep calm in certain situations and admits his nerves often affect his ability to function.

But he has suffered the condition for so many years, he has become hooked on feeling stressed.

He tells Men's Health magazine, "I was born into a world of anxiety. I am slightly addicted to anxiety. When I'm feeling anxious, I'll create more anxiety for myself. Like I might call all these people about what's fun to do tonight and end up with four different options, which in itself would put me into a blind panic; but then I'll make another four calls just to make it 10 times moreanxiety-ridden."

Source contactmusic

He tells Men's Health magazine, "I was born into a world of anxiety. I am slightly addicted to anxiety. When I'm feeling anxious, I'll create more anxiety for myself. Like I might call all these people about what's fun to do tonight and end up with four different options, which in itself would put me into a blind panic; but then I'll make another four calls just to make it 10 times moreanxiety-ridden."

yeah, that's a REALLY stressful situation :rolleyes:

Edited by fykeylicious

Gerard Butler Admits 'Starving' Himself

Gerard Butler has said that he starved himself after filming a series of movies.

The Bounty Hunter star claimed that he went on a 16-day cleanse to lose weight after several roles left him feeling battered.

"I had a lot of injuries from all these movies," Butler is quoted as saying. "I wanted to slim right down and kinda start building from there."

Butler claimed that his self-imposed 500-calorie per day diet began to make him feel 'depressed.'

"In the morning I think I had half a grapefruit and that was pretty much about it until two [in the afternoon] - and I was training as well," he said.

The actor is currently filming the historical action feature Coriolanus, in which he plays the commander of the Volscian army Tullus Aufidius.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Gerard Butler Apologises To School Friend

The Bounty Hunter star Gerard Butler has offered an apology to an old school friend after making false claims about her on TV.

The 40-year-old Scottish actor recently made the comments about Julie Morrison on US TV and said he was sorry if he caused offence.

Talking about Morrison, he said to Jimmy Kimmel that she was 'someone you'd end up behind the bike sheds with'.

He said to UK newspaper Daily Record: 'Julie Morrison and I have been great friends since we were kids - in fact, she was one of my best friends at school and we have always stayed in contact over the years. My performance and comments were completely in jest in my poor attempt at comedy.

'These were comments in an extremely light-hearted, late-night interview on a talk show on the other side of the world and they were never taken seriously by the audience for one moment.

'Admittedly in hindsight, it was pretty bad judgement on my part to bring up Julie's name in a public interview and I regret that the comments were picked up and reprinted by the media back home.

'I called Julie to apologise and she's been incredibly understanding and gracious, considering all the unwelcome and undeserved attention that has been thrown on her.

'She's been amazing. She knows me well and gets that I was just fooling around. We're still great friends and I'll be catching up with her soon when I'm next back home.'

Source monstersandcritics.com

Butler Linked To French Reporter

GERARD BUTLER has silenced rumours of a romance with JENNIFER ANISTON after he was spotted enjoying a date with a French TV reporter.

In recent months the Scottish actor has been plagued by speculation he has been dating his The Bounty Hunter co-star, even though they have both denied reports of a relationship.

Butler has now sparked rumours of a new woman in his life after he was spotted enjoying a romantic dinner with French TV presenter Laurie Cholewa last week (beg29Mar10).

The 300 star is said to have met Cholewa, who hosts a Friday night TV show, last weekend (27-28Mar10) at a press junket for The Bounty Hunter in Paris, France. They were later seen strolling hand in hand through the French capital on a mid-week date, sightseeing before enjoying an intimate meal at a restaurant, according to People.com.

Source contactmusic