princess

Kate Moss

Guess Sienna wasn't up for the threesomes the way Sadie was??

I was thinking the exact same thing! I remeber the nanny saying Jude asked her if she would do a threesome. I always wondered if the third would have been Sienna or Sadie. :D Edited by Ronnie83

"Who Framed Kate Moss?" VH1 examines the night that Kate Moss got filmed taking cocaine.

Nobody made her take it, it was her own decision. I just don't get this woman's appeal, she's nothing more than a breathing dress maker's dummy to me, like so many models.

rosiedemarioLONDON: The editor of one of country’s most influential music magazines has branded Pete Doherty a "mess" - despite his readers voting him the sexiest man of 2005.Conor McNicholas said he was astonished by the results of the poll of more than 80,000 readers, which named Doherty the most attractive male in music despite his chequered tabloid past, numerous drug arrests and faltering career."I don’t get it," he told the Standard. "After the kind of year that Pete’s had I think it’s amazing that anyone finds him remotely attractive. He’s a fairly dishevelled character."Getting arrested four times in a row is not a very cool thing to do, yet for some reason he’s obviously making a lot of women go weak at the knees. I guess if you bag the biggest supermodel in the world maybe people think you have something but, no, I don’t see it."While a relaxed Kate Moss was at the Burberry 150th birthday catwalk show in Milan with another of her ex-boyfriends, publisher Jefferson Hack, Doherty looked rumpled and dazed at the NME ceremony at Hammersmith Palais.His barely audible set with Babyshambles was in stark contrast to the energetic performance by former Libertines bandmate Carl Barat with his new group Dirty Pretty Things.Doherty seemed unaware Barat was there, mumbling confusedly: "He’s here? Where?"Asked how he felt about the "sexy" accolade, he managed only a wordless grunt.Life On Mars actor John Simm, who presented the best British band award, commented: "I think he’s a pot-bellied lightweight. It’s pretty worrying, given his recent history, that people still see him as some sort of sex-symbol."Radio 1 DJ Edith Bowman said: "I’m shocked. I don’t know how anyone could fancy him."Biggest winners were the Arctic Monkeys, who took three awards - best new band, best British band and best track. They seemed underwhelmed, with lead singer Alex Turner complaining: "I’m fed up of being up here already." At the after-show party at the K-West hotel they smashed their best British band trophy. – London Evening Standard

Page Six

March 1, 2006 -- KATE Moss has shrugged off the drug bust that nearly killed her career. After she was caught on hidden video last September snorting lines of cocaine, with photos splashed on newspaper front pages, it briefly looked as though her days as a top model were over.

But no more. Moss, who rose to fame frolicking topless with Mark Wahlberg in Calvin Klein underwear and jeans ads, is again being courted by Klein. The skinny supermodel is considering a $2.6 million offer to make a repeat performance for his company, British Vogue online reports.

And although Burberry, H&M and Chanel ditched her like she was a hot potato immediately after the drug scandal, the tables have turned. Since she emerged from rehab last fall, Moss has almost doubled her earnings with advertising contracts from Roberto Cavalli, Longchamps, Stella McCartney and Virgin Mobile. And, in addition to the Klein deal, there is believed to be a Burberry offer on the table for Moss worth in the $1.8 million range. She's also the covergirl for W magazine's all-important March spring fashion issue.

Moss' partner in crime has not fared nearly as well. Former paramour Pete Doherty was arrested for the fifth time in four months on Monday. In addition to being caught with hard drugs, Doherty was arrested in Birmingham, England, on suspicion of stealing a car with two teenagers.

The Babyshambles frontman has been on a downward spiral ever since the video exposing Moss at his recording studio was made public and their subsequent breakup.

Doherty was busted Nov. 30 after being stopped with heroin and cocaine in his car. Four days later, he was again stopped and was found with heroin, morphine, crack cocaine and marijuana. He started the year off with yet another arrest on Jan. 26 when he was found to be carrying heroin.

Doherty pleaded guilty to seven counts of drug possession related to those incidents and has been sentenced to 12 months of community service.

A spokesman for Calvin Klein declined to comment on Moss' deal. Her reps did not return calls for comment.

Meanwhile, Moss' love life hasn't suffered either. She had a torrid fling with songwriter/model James Burke and more recently was spotted with Strokes guitarist Albert Hammond Jr.

popbitch.comBest float in this year's Sydney Mardi Gras: Kate MossLine Dancers. 30 guys dressed head-to-toe in Burberry,with blonde wigs, each carrying a 6ft cocaine straw to hoovering up the white lane in the street

rosiedemario

Kate Moss allegedly used a Faberge egg to carry cocaine, ecstasy and the date-rape drug Rohypnol around the world with her.

The supermodel used the jewel-encrusted egg - worth £65,000 - to carry a supply of drugs through customs as she moved from one modelling job to another in the '90s.

A friend of the star has claimed she took ecstasy and Rohypnol, which is medically used to treat sufferers of acute insomnia, to 'come down' from coke-fuelled highs.

Kate, 32, took the egg - normally used as an ornament - on a South African trip in 1998, where she was due to meet the then South African President Nelson Mandela.

Gavin Maselle, a former model booker and a close friend of Kate's at the time, partied with the catwalk beauty on the trip.

He told Britain's The Sun newspaper: 'She produced Rohypnol and Es out of this Faberge egg.

'She took two Rohypnol pills. We then lay in her bed chatting, then she passed out.

'Kate travelled the world with that egg.'

Maselle also claims Kate indulged in a massive cocaine binge with fellow supermodel Naomi Campbell on the trip.

He alleges the two beauties ordered 30 grams of the class A drug for just one night during their stay in Cape Town.

He said: 'They ordered 30 grams of coke. Kate took me into the bathroom. There was just loads of coke, lines racked up everywhere.' [MandC]

Page Six

VIBRATING VIXEN

PERHAPS Kate Moss is swearing off unruly boyfriends, given all that bad press her junkie ex-lover Pete Doherty caused her. Our theory springs from a recent sighting of the supermodel making a very personal purchase at La Petite Coquette on University Place. Moss bought a limited-edition, Jimmyjane "Little Something" vibrator in 24K gold for $350. The buzz-worthy bauble comes inscribed with choice of endearment ("Sugar," "Be Mine," "Sweetie" or "Flirt") and is guaranteed not to get you in trouble with the law.

:D

Latest Pete Doherty news.... guess she's lucky to be rid of him ....The Continuing Misadventures of Pete Doherty by Gina Serpe Mar 23, 2006, 8:50 AM PT back to story Pete Doherty may be trying to kick his bad habits, but in the meantime he's settling for slightly more attainable targets: reporters. Shortly after pleading guilty to drug-possession charges in a London court Thursday, the Babyshambles frontman and frequent arrestee lashed out at reporters, kicking one in the arm and knocking a mike out of her hand. The incident occurred as Doherty, 26, was leaving Thames Magistrates Courthouse. Nearly 50 reporters were on hand to cover the hearing, leading the perpetually troubled and suddenly press-shy rocker to climb a wall surrounding the building in order to, presumably, escape the throng. While on his perch, he attempted to kick a microphone from BBC Radio 1 reporter Trudi Barber's hand, and in doing so connected with her elbow. "It was total chaos here outside the court both when he arrived and when he left," Barber said. "Afterward, he leapt over the railings outside the court. All of a sudden, he lashed out, kicking me in the arm that was holding the microphone." British reports on the incident vary, with some accounts calling the kick "playful" and others describing the scene as "a violent fracas." Whichever it was, Doherty wasted no time in fleeing the scene, jumping over the trunk of his parked Jaguar and into the driver's seat, nearly colliding with another car while pulling out. Before getting his post-court kicks, the self-confessed drug addict managed to tend to some actual business. Kate Moss' infamous ex arrived nearly two hours late for his 20-minute hearing on seven counts of drug possession stemming from arrests on Dec. 18 and Jan. 14. The court date had been postponed from earlier this month in order to allow both sides more time to prepare. While in court, the rocker pleaded guilty to possessing a laundry list of illegal substances, including heroin, crack cocaine, cannabis resin and cannabis--despite judge Jane McIvor's warning that, should he cop to the charges, he could be sent to the Crown Court for sentencing. "I plead guilty to each of these charges," Doherty said. The rocker's lawyer, Sean Curran, asked the judge to delay sentencing on the charges for six months in order to see how his client progressed. "I would not like the court to impose anything that would go against the grain," Curran said. "He is a very talented man. Unfortunately, every move he makes has been in the spotlight." Doherty is already under court order to submit to monthly drug tests stemming from sentencing on a slew of separate drug charges he pleaded guilty to in February. While Doherty tested positive for drugs at his first review earlier this month, the judge still praised him for his "positive progress," noting the amount of substances present in his bloodstream were far lower than expected. Though not necessarily for lack of trying. In a new interview with Rolling Stone, Doherty reportedly kicked off the Q&A by downing a veritable buffet of illegal substances. "Over the next three hours, Doherty will also smoke crack, shoot heroin and take an ecstasy pill," the New York Post quotes the article as saying. "He does all of this casually, and openly, except for the shooting up, which he performs near the kitchenette, with his back to us...The more drugs Doherty does, the more he seems to relax. He never becomes incoherent, though occasionally he seems confused." Curran, meanwhile, said that while his client obviously has "got a problem," his last review was a positive step for the rocker and showed he was heading in the direction of recovery. "If Mr. Doherty shows the inclination he has had on his first review, the court may look more favorably on him," Curran argued in court. "It will mean he can continue with the good work he has done under this order. It is still at its initial stages." Judge McIvor agreed to postpone sentencing on the rocker's current charges until Apr. 20, "which will mean we will know the results of his next review on Apr. 12." She told Doherty to be aware that "all options" could be sentencing possibilities, including hefty fines, more community service and even jail time. Barring further disaster, the Doherty-fronted Babyshambles is set to perform tonight as part of a rock lineup at London's KOKO club.

Posted Image

British rocker (and Kate Moss's ex) Pete Doherty kicks at photographers Thursday as he leaves a London courthouse, where he pleaded guilty to seven counts of drug possession.

Don't thinks she's rid of him just yet....

http://beautytribute.org/blog/?p=344

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Kate Moss and Pete Doherty off to France

Author: MrBR

Category: Kate Moss

Kate Moss is currently the man in this relationship, this is for sure. It seems like Pete Doherty is doing everything she wants, no questions asked. Now, Kate wants to take him to the South of France for some quiet time and to save him from all the tentations around him. Here is what a source said:

Kate thinks Pete needs to be rescued. They have been secretly in touch for a couple of months, but the holiday was still a total surprise for him. She’s really worried that he’s going off the rails and feels a quiet, romantic break away from prying eyes is exactly what he needs. Since going to rehab Kate is trying to turn her life around and she’s afraid of losing more modeling contracts if she’s spotted with him. That’s why she’s chosen a remote area in the South of France where they can just chill out, go for dinner and enjoy each other’s company.

:huh: ... although for someone supposedly in the South of France, she got back to London quite quickly....

Mirror.co.uk - 3AM

Saturday 25 March 2006 10:02am

25 March 2006

EXCLUSIVE: IN A STATE MOSS

Coke-shame model's 21-hour drink binge

Kiki King, Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

SUPERMODEL Kate Moss must be nursing a super-sized hangover today after a head banging 21-hour booze bender.

Kate, who spent a month in rehab last year to quit cocaine, started her binge on Thursday evening and didn't call it a day until 3pm yesterday. She kicked off the session with Davinia Taylor at 6pm and things hotted up an hour later when Stella McCartney pitched up at Kate's place in Primrose Hill, London.

The trio then headed to see Jack White's new band the Raconteurs play at the Astoria.

Our Primrose Hill-billy tells us: "It was a right knees-up from the off. The girls were ready to really let their hair down.

Stella and Kate were like big kids as they clambered into their car for the gig."

Mum-of-one Kate then hooked up with divorced couple Sadie Frost and Jude Law.

"Sadie and Jude took great care not to be snapped together," our mole reveals.

"Afterwards Jude couldn't hide his happiness when he convinced Jack to join them for a drink."

The gang waddled down to the Phoenix bar in Soho together and old pals Jude and Kate were laughing and joking to each other before they went in.

Kate loosened up even more after a few bevvies to celebrate her return to her old hardpartying ways.

When she came out of the bar she bawled at the waiting paparazzi: "Get some of this," launching into a stunning photoshoot pose.

We're told: "Kate was in a really flirty mood and even admitted she got a kick out of teasing the snappers." She and Sadie then headed straight to a party at the Islington home of outrageous artist Jake Chapman.

Our spy continues: "Sadie was one of the first to leave at about 4am.

"She was so trollied she tripped and hid her face behind a coat.

At 4.30 a tipsy-looking Kate stuck her head out to check on her driver.

"She told him she couldn't be bothered going home but he could take her mates back instead."

After that the Croydon-born babe did not resurface until yesterday afternoon.

So much for model behaviour!

The Daily Terror is not really the most reliable paper but I take it over an obscure blog any time, especially since the blog can't seem to be bothered to list its source.

Know its not actually KM but there is a really gross photo in one of the sunday tabloids (sunday Mirror or News of the World) showing Pete Doherty SHOOTING UP!!!! and looking quite pleased with himself!!Is La Moss absolutely mental?? Why on Gods earth would anyone want to be around this prat? My ex was recovering addict when I met him but the minute he relapsed and made it quite clear he had no interest in getting clean again he was gone!! If she thinks that being with him makes her look cool she's wrong, I think she's sad and pathetic and really needs 2 move on. Good on Jefferson Hack for saying he'll make sure she loses custody of Lili Grace if she carries on seeing this pathetic loser! If the thought of losing her beautiful daughter doesn't wake her up then I'm sorry they deserve each other.

Here's the picture.....funny...I thought there were laws about that in England :huh:

Posted Image

Personally, I think they both have the same publicist...keeps them in the news....

Somehow can't quite picture Cocaine-Kate handing him paperbags full of cash to "keep him sweet"....smells a little bit Max Cliffordy to me....

TEXT...

EXCLUSIVE: Doherty's shock heroin picture is end for Moss

Depraved... the final nightmare for Kate

By Ryan Sabey

THIS IS the stark, disgusting picture that should finally shock Kate Moss into giving Pete Doherty the boot.

Half naked on his bed, eyes staring vacantly into oblivion, the junkie rocker plunges a needle into his arm and openly injects heroin.

Terrifyingly, it was shot just SEVEN WEEKS AGO, only days after he appeared in court facing jail and vowing to stay off hard drugs.

The nightmare scene will horrify supermodel Kate, 32, who last month rekindled their on-off relationship with a weekend of booze and wild sex.

The cocaine-shame model, who underwent rehab, has been warned by her ex Jefferson Hack to keep away from drugs or face losing custody of daughter Lila Grace, three.

A source said: "He doesn't want the little girl anywhere near Pete. This will just make things worse."

The devastating picture was taken in mid-February at the Babyshambles frontman's £275,000 flat in Hackney, east London, where he often invites fans back and holds impromptu gigs.

Shirtless on the crumpled purple sheets, the ex-Libertines singer is hunched forward with a tourniquet clamped around his left arm.

He holds a syringe filled with blood pressed into his flesh. Addicts draw blood back to make sure they've found a vein and to weaken the heroin mixture as it goes in.

The needle can be clearly seen in the vein as cross-legged Doherty, 27, raises his hooded eyes toward the camera.

Astonishingly, he seems happy to have his most depraved shameful moments captured on film.

A source said: "Pete's been taking drugs for so long now it's like having a cup of tea. He's had so many that even after he's taken a hit it doesn't seem to affect him."

A week before this was taken, Doherty was warned by magistrates in Ealing, west London, he could be jailed. He admitted possessing heroin, cocaine, cannabis and morphine last year and got a 12-month rehabilitation order.

Asked if he was going to stay off drugs, he said: "Definitely as far as crack and heroin are concerned."

This shocking picture tells a wildly different tale.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_page.../showbiz2.shtml

Kate Moss Set for New Calvin Klein AdKate Moss will star in a new ad campaign for Calvin Klein, the company said Monday another sign that her career is back on track after cocaine use allegations. The 32-year-old British supermodel, who first appeared as the face of Calvin Klein 14 years ago, will appear on billboards and in magazines this fall after signing a contract reported to be worth $900,000. "Kate and the Calvin Klein brand have a long history together and it felt natural to reunite them for this new Jeans campaign, which will inevitably re-ignite that spark and highlight the sexy, cool essence of both Kate and Calvin Klein," said campaign creative director Fabien Baron. The ads, which also feature British male model Jamie Dornan, will be shot in New York this week, Baron said. It was the 1992 Calvin Klein commercials where Moss appeared in a series of black-and-white shots with a bare-chested Mark Wahlberg that made Moss a household name. She continued to work with Calvin Klein until 1999. Burberry and other fashion houses canceled contracts with Moss last year after a British tabloid published a picture of her allegedly using cocaine. But she has secured a number of new contracts after she apologized and attended a rehab clinic.

Surveillance* Kate Moss' druggie ex Pete Doherty better get over her. The waif couldn't take her eyes off her ­Calvin Klein ad campaign co-star Jamie Dornan during a ­dinner the design house threw at European Union here ­Monday. Kate and Keira Knightley's ex-beau "were touching and whispering in one another's ear all night," says our spy. (That is, when Moss wasn't giggling with Lindsay Lohan.) Sex-starved Moss recently confided to designer Marc Jacobs, "I'm a nun now. I'm not getting any," according to Star mag. Maybe Dornan can provide some …

HOT FOR A SULTRY BRAZILIANTHERE'S nothing quite like the 21st birthday party of a gorgeous model to lure a batch of extremely wealthy men to a bar in the East Village. At 6's and 8's the other night, deep-pocketed Israeli investor Vivi Nevo, newly single mogul Russell Simmons, hip-hop heavy Andre Harrell and former rock recluse Axl Rose were among those saluting Brazilian Dolce & Gabbana mannequin Jeisa Chiminazzo's right to legally drink alcohol. Simmons was showing off his 23-year-old arm-candy Denise Vasi, but it was Nevo who may have scored the biggest coup: The mysterious financier was spotted holding hands with hard-partying pinup Kate Moss when they left the bash for Bungalow 8. Also sighted at the soirée - which featured a live performance by Sean Lennon - was Moss' pole-dancing partner Lindsay Lohan, eye-catching Italian fashionista Margherita Missoni and glad-handing Yellow Fever designer Jamison "Superfriend" Ernest, as well as a clutch of slender young catwalk cuties whose names we can't recall.

SEXY SPHINXFIRST came the unsettling sculpture of a nude Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug. Now another publicity-savvy artist has created a randy rendering of a bra-and-panty-clad Kate Moss contorted in various yoga positions. Marc Quinn's sculpture of Moss, titled "Sphinx," is to go on view in the Netherlands later this month. The wacky work, in bronze painted white, shows her with her legs and arms behind her head in a series of yoga positions, reports British Vogue online. "She is a contemporary version of the Sphinx. A mystery," Quinn told the site.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006180...ttr=TheSun:News

Doherty arrested again

Arrested ... Doherty was taken in by cops just

hours after leaving Thames Magistrates Court

By SUN ONLINE REPORTER

ROCKER Pete Doherty has been arrested again on suspicion of new drugs offences.

The Babyshambles frontman was held on suspicion of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply after cops stopped a car he was travelling in.

Doherty is in custody at an East London police station, along with the 21-year-old driver, who was also arrested.

The arrest, at 2.10pm today, came just three hours after the on-off lover of supermodel Kate Moss was spared jail on drugs charges by magistrates.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A 27-year-old man and a 21-year-old man were arrested after a vehicle was stopped in Roman Road, E2, by plain clothed officers who were carrying out a patrol in an unmarked police car.

"They were arrested on suspicion of possessing what was believed to be class A drugs with the intent to supply."

Doherty had earlier avoided prison after admitting seven counts of possessing controlled drugs.

District Judge Jane McIvor instead sentenced him to a community order with two years' supervision and 18 months drug rehabilitation at Thames Magistrates' Court in east London.

Doherty was also banned from driving for six months.

She said the singer, already under a community order for previous drugs offences, was showing "significant signs of compliance and effort'' in tackling his addiction.

I'm sorry...that's some funny ass sh*t, yo...When does his spokesperson say, you know f*ck it! :D

JAILHOUSE ROCKIS JUNKIE rocker Pete Doherty trying to revive his sagging career by pulling a Johnny Cash? The drug-addled off-again, on-again boyfriend of Kate Moss wants to perform for inmates at London's rough-and-tumble Pentonville Prison, in a bid to copy Cash's ground-breaking shows at Folsom Prison and San Quentin, which were turned into smash albums in the '60s. It would be a homecoming of sorts for Doherty, who was spared jail yesterday after copping to possession of crack, heroin and marijuana - he's done stints at Pentonville on drug, robbery and blackmail charges. Let's just hope he doesn't attempt "A Boy Named Sue."

Doherty in Foul Mood After Night in Jail

By Associated Press

LONDON -- Pete Doherty was released on bail Friday, a day after his latest arrest for suspected drug possession.

The 27-year-old Babyshambles singer was detained in a car in east London on Thursday, hours after a judge placed him on probation on separate drug charges.

A disheveled-looking Doherty was accompanied by a lawyer as he left a police station where he had spent the night. His only comment to the knot of reporters and photographers who shadow his every appearance: "I feel like smacking you in the face, mate, stay away from me."

Doherty was ordered to return to the station in June pending police inquiries. The 21-year-old driver of the car, who was not identified, also was freed on bail.

On Thursday, a judge placed Doherty on probation for two years and banned him from driving for six months. Police found marijuana, heroin and crack cocaine in Doherty's car and clothing when he was arrested on Dec. 18, one of a long line of run-ins with police.

Judge Jane McIvor said Doherty -- a former boyfriend of supermodel Kate Moss -- was making progress on his court-ordered drug rehabilitation program.

"It's a long, slow process, but you are showing sufficient signs of compliance and effort," she said.

Doherty's drug problems gained international attention after a newspaper published pictures of Moss allegedly taking cocaine at a music studio where Doherty and Babyshambles were recording.

I think it might be gettin' time for Pete's own thread...this guy's fun! Not like Austin Nicolzzzzzzzzzz :D