princess

Matt Damon and Wife

Would be interesting to know if the girlfriend still has a job.  I have no idea.

On the people magazine website, they say that Luciana was formerly a bartender, and now she's an interior designer.
Interior designer was the same title they gave to Ben's post Jennifer Lopez girlfriend. : ;)

(Pagesix.com)'MRS. DAMON' HAS NICE RING TO IT LOOKS like Matt Damon has finally taken a cue from his Cupid-struck sidekick, Ben Affleck — and popped the question to his own sexy sweetie. Damon — the star of such flicks as "The Brothers Grimm" and "Bourne Identity" — proposed to curvy single mom Luciana Barroso "shortly before Labor Day," his publicist confirmed to Us Weekly. The couple, who can be frequently spotted cuddling at Boston Red Sox games, have yet to set a wedding date, the mag said. Damon and his Italian cutie — who has a 6-year-old daugther, Alexa — had been dating for two years. A former Miami bartender, Barroso is now billed as an interior designer. Meanwhile, her famous fiancé shared a screenwriting Oscar with best pal Affleck for "Good Will Hunting" in 1997. Affleck and newlywed wife Jennifer Garner are expecting their first child.

Interior designer was the same title they gave to Ben's post Jennifer Lopez girlfriend. : 

Remember queenie - in the celeb world:"Cameraman" = Cinematographer (Mr. Julia Roberts)"Backup dancer" = "Choreographer" (Mr. Jennifer Lopez and Mr. Britney Spears) I know there are more, I just can't come up with them right now...

Matt Damon Engaged to Girlfriend Luciana

people.com

Tuesday Sep 13, 2005 2:00pm EST

Posted Image

CREDIT: ALLOCCA FERREIRA / STARTRAKS

Matt Damon and his girlfriend, Luciana Barroso, are engaged, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The couple have been dating since 2003, when they met in Miami Beach while Damon was filming the comedy Stuck on You.

It will be the first marriage for the 34-year-old Brothers Grimm star. Barroso, 29, a former bartender who is now an interior designer, has a daughter from a previous relationship.

The Argentine-born Barroso, along with her daughter, was at Damon's side throughout the European shoot of Ocean's Twelve, PEOPLE reported last year. But their big relationship test came over 2004's July 4 weekend, when Damon brought Barroso home to meet his family and friends in Boston.

Introducing her to pals at a local restaurant, he kissed her "every five seconds," said friend Jamal Prince. "He's very serious about her. In the past he kept the other ones secretive. This one he's not hiding."

Like Damon, Barroso also prefers privacy to premieres and paparazzi. "She's not really interested in that stuff," Ocean's Twelve producer Jerry Weintraub told PEOPLE last year. "She's interested in him."

(NYDailynews.com)Side dishMinnie Driver, who found out that Matt Damon had dumped her by ­watching "Oprah," looked dismayed when we asked her what she thought of her former beau's engagement to interior designer Luciana Barroso. "I'm very excited," she sputtered, giving a weak thumbs-up and then a dirty look …

Posted Image

Matt Damon's rep says the actor, 34, won't have time to marry Luciana Barroso, 29, until next year. But Damon (with Barroso in Los Angeles in August) could take a cue from best friend Ben Affleck – who secretly wed Jennifer Garner in June. "Getting it done privately and quietly is definitely kind of the route to go," Damon said recently. "It's clearly worked for a lot of people."

(MSNBC.COM) . . . The Scoop is shocked that Matt Damon didn’t fall all over himself thanking Jennifer Love Hewitt for giving him a bed. “There was this article and it was about Matt Damon, and he was saying that he works so much that he doesn’t feel like he has a bed of his own anywhere. And it really struck me as this sort of sad thing,” the "Ghost Whisperer" star said, according to ContactMusic. “I was like, ‘He’s famous and he’s so cute and he’s Matt Damon and he should feel like he has a bed.’ It just made me sad. So I sent him a bed. I sent him an AeroBed and a comforter and sheets. I wrote in there that I was a huge fan and that I wanted him to travel with it and feel like he had a bed wherever he went. I never heard back from him. I have [seen him since] and he’s kind of looked at me a little weird.”

Posted Image

Matt Damon gets wheely into his role Sunday while shooting the movie Margaret in New York City's Central Park. The film stars Anna Paquin as a girl who witnesses a bus accident.

people.comMatt Damon made one bride-to-be extremely happy when he became the guest of honor at a bachelorette party at Miami Beach's hip steakhouse Prime One Twelve recently. Damon was dining with fiancée Luciana Barroso and several friends when a bachelorette party realized he was there. One by one, the dozen excited ladies sidled up to his table and approached the Oscar winner (who'll next be seen alongside pal George Clooney in the political thriller Syriana, out Dec. 9). He graciously chatted with them during his meal, says an onlooker. After dinner, while waiting to pick up his car at the valet parking, Damon – always the gentleman – "posed for pictures," says a source. "He was really nice to them." Now that's one for the soon-to-be newlywed's memory books.

Haven't heard anything new on my Matty lately, anyone got the scoop? Blissfully happy, or depresed and hiding? :D

(Out.com)Wrestling MattHere’s an item, verbatim, from this week’s Village Voice column by Out contributor Michael Musto. “At Bronx Community College [in New York City], they recently filmed a ‘Skull and Bones’ fraternity initiation scene for The Good Shepherd, which is about the early (and apparently very earthy) days of the CIA. According to an extra, Matt Damon ended up in a giant pit of mud with five other actors, who dropped their flesh-colored thongs, though Matt discreetly (and probably contractually) kept his on. A high point came when Matt wrestled one of the naked men in the muck as the paid extras egged them on. When things couldn’t get any more extraordinary, an assistant director yelled, ‘Cue the pee!’—no, I have no idea—which led to a yellowish flow from the rafters, complete with much behind-the-scenes fussing about the velocity and trajectory of the liquid (coming from plastic bottles, thankfully) onto the moshpit. I hear Bronx Community is now officially called Pee U.”

(MSNBC.COM)Confirming an earlier report in The Scoop, Matt Damon says that his "Syriana" co-star, George Clooney, does indeed, grope his behind. “George grabs my [bleep] every day, at least once a day,” Damon told the Hamilton Spectator. “That’s why I’ve done three movies with him.”

(Accesshollywood.com)Matt Damon To Be A Dad! First Ben. Now Matt.Matt Damon and fianceé Luciana Barroso are expecting their first child together, Access Hollywood has learned. Luciana is three months pregnant.Matt popped the question just before Labor Day to Luciana, who he had been dating for more than one year. The couple has yet to set a date for the wedding.Matt and Luciana met at the Miami nightclub Crobar where Barroso worked as a bartender.Once married, Matt will also become stepdad to Luciana's 7-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.Earlier this year, Damon – who in the past had been romantically linked to Claire Danes, Winona Ryder and Minnie Driver – told Access Hollywood how much easier dating in the public eye is when there are not two A-list stars involved."That definitely helps. I think things can get magnified exponentially when you have two celebrities in a situation," Matt said. "Suddenly the interest it's not just like twice the interest, it's four, eight times depending on the celebrity."Damon's film credits include "Saving Private Ryan," "Rounders," "The Talented Mr. Ripley," "Ocean's Eleven" and "Twelve," as well as the "Bourne" movie franchise.He shared the Oscar for best screenplay with buddy Ben Affleck in 1997 for "Good Will Hunting." Ben became a father earlier this month when wife Jennifer Garner gave birth to the couple's first child.Matt is currently shooting his new film "The Good Shepherd" in New York. Shooting is set to be finished in January.

I found it on gawker.com, US is reporting they married this morning. Picked a heck of a day to be out in NYC.....

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: MATT DAMON GETS MARRIED! POSTED: Dec. 9, 2005 1:24 p.m. EST UPDATED: 1:43 p.m. EST NEW YORK — Us Weekly has learned exclusively that actor Matt Damon, 35, and girlfriend of two years Luciana Barroso, 30, got married this morning in New York City in a brief ceremony officiated by a justice of the peace. Damon’s publicist Jennifer Allen confirmed the wedding to Us. Sources tell Us that Damon and Barroso, a former bartender who is about three months pregnant and has a 6-year-old daughter from a previous relationship, exchanged vows in front of Barroso’s daughter Alexa. A source at New York City Hall confirms to Us that the couple wed this morning inside city hall. “They did it real quick and then started calling all their friends with the good news,” says a Damon pal. “It’s not a secret. They’re telling everyone.”

Matt Damon & Girlfriend Marry

Friday Dec 09, 2005 2:00pm EST

people.com

Matt Damon and his girlfriend of two years, Luciana Bozan, were married Friday morning in a private ceremony in Manhattan, his publicist confirms to PEOPLE.

This marks the first marriage for the 34-year-old Bourne Identity star. The Argentine-born Bozan, 29, a former bartender who is now an interior designer, has a 7-year-old daughter, Alexia, from a previous relationship. The couple began dating in 2003 when they met in Miami Beach while Damon was filming the comedy Stuck on You.

Bozan, along with Alexia, was at Damon's side throughout the European shoot of his movie Ocean's Twelve. But their big relationship test came over 2004's July 4 weekend, when Damon brought Bozan home to meet his family and friends in Boston.

Introducing her to pals at a local restaurant, he kissed her "every five seconds," said friend Jamal Prince at the time. "He's very serious about her. In the past he kept the other ones secretive. This one he's not hiding."

Like Damon, Bozan also prefers privacy to premieres and paparazzi. "She's not really interested in that stuff," Ocean's Twelve producer Jerry Weintraub told PEOPLE. "She's interested in him."

The interest clearly intensified. In September, Damon's rep confirmed to PEOPLE that the two were engaged. Early that month, at the Venice Film Festival, the actor maintained his usual New England cool even amid buzz that Bozan and he were set to wed. Asked by PEOPLE about the chatter, Damon laughed, held up his ringless finger and declared: "I'm not married yet."

The key word, it turned out, was "yet." In July Damon visited Bellevue, Wash., jeweler Steven Goldfarb and picked a "classic, elegant" platinum ring to have sent to him. "He said he wanted to get the ring and get engaged," Goldfarb told PEOPLE. "He was very pleased."

Damon's brother, Kyle, told PEOPLE: "I am thrilled. I like Lucy a lot. They make a fantastic couple."

Did People screw up her name?? Bozan?? I thought (and usually it's reported as) Barroso.....

EOnline.com....and it's the second for Bozan (who formerly used her married name of Barroso). .....

Posted Image

(not sure date of this pic)

people.com

....sked by PEOPLE how it felt to be married, Damon flashed his silver wedding band and said, "Great!" before jumping in a car and heading off.

But it was soon back to work for the actor, who headed to the Yonkers, N.Y., set of his CIA thriller The Good Shepherd after his nuptials. "I had to be here today," he told PEOPLE. "I had to come to work." ....

I just would like to see someone be married before "news" of the "knocked-up" wife gets out.Sorry.,..out of sorts today but...... she is pregnant . That is not eloping. At least he did right by her and married her... but still. If he loved her that much... wow.. why didn't he get married before she was three months pregnant.

why didn't he get married before she was three months pregnant.

They were engaged about 6 months ago if that helps :D