princess

Mel Gibson

For anyone else who didn't know the definition under this context:

Troll: One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Geez, I was thinking it should include a clarification that certain PR firm employees are paid to troll. Surely Oksana has hired someone to manage her reputation by now.

Posted Image

anyone know who makes the sunglasses that Kelly is wearing?

No idea, but I like 'em too.

Was I the only one who took the shirts as a big "F* You" to Mel?

I'm not really sure why since I found the "sugar tits" shirts a few years ago funny, but these shirts just bother me. I don't like them.

For anyone else who didn't know the definition under this context:

Troll: One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Geez, I was thinking it should include a clarification that certain PR firm employees are paid to troll. Surely Oksana has hired someone to manage her reputation by now.

I'm sure that clarification will be added soon enough. Both sides in this particular issue have been accused of trolling with hired guns and we'd all be incredibly naive to think that this tactic has not been utilized in the past and wil never be used again in the future.

Thank you for posting this, annabeast.

First of all, I don't think ChitChat is big enough for PR firms to troll as part of their jobs, but I like that you think we could :D

Second, this isn't really a black & white troll issue, it's just someone that got carried away on an issue that is personal to them. I think we've cleared it up, PMs have been swapped & I think we'll all be happy to go back to our regularly scheduled fluffy Hollywood gossip talk.

So, please don't poke the bear :flag:

I'm not really sure why since I found the "sugar tits" shirts a few years ago funny, but these shirts just bother me. I don't like them.

I do like it's drawing attention to Mel & his behavior. Even my Dad mentioned it when we had lunch earlier this week, and my Dad NEVER follows hollywood gossip, lol!!

US Magazine

Mel Gibson Asks Ex if She Got Teeth "Fixed" After Alleged Fight

Mel Gibson's reported new text messages to Oksana Grigorieva, in which he begs for forgiveness and seems to acknowledge getting violent, are a world apart from the couple's terrifying, obscenity-filled phone tapes.

In a reported text exchange (on Radaronline) from January 7 -- the day after Grigorieva says Gibson chipped her teeth in a violent argument -- Gibson is contrite, nearly admitting that he lashed out physically.

"Oksana, I wasn't safe for you last night," Gibson's text reads.

"I spent two hours with a therapist today and have regained some perspective," the star, 54, continues, mentioning their daughter Lucia, now 8 months, and Sascha, Grigorieva's 9-year-old son with actor Timothy Dalton.

" would like to come by and make amends to you, sascha and Lucia. I won't stay just let you say your peace and I'll say mine. Let me know if it's alright!"

As the Braveheart actor/director continues to plead, Grigorieva, 40, writes: "I have two broken front teeth and a concussion. I can not c u today, I'm hurting."

"Did you get them fixed yet?" Gibson replies about her chipped teeth.

"I need to see you this evening and then I promise I'll leave you alone for as long as you want...If only for 10 minutes. Please."

Radaronline reports that the text messages will be crucial evidence in the domestic violence investigation related to their January 6 brawl.

Posted Image

anyone know who makes the sunglasses that Kelly is wearing?

No idea, but I like 'em too.

Found them! Tom Ford Nikita Cat Eye sunglasses. Here they are:

Posted Image

I :wub: them but they are pricey!!!

two questions:

1. is there cutting of the eye? because then no.

2. do your eyes get bloody afterward? because then no.

also, I don't like how they have to hold your eye open to do it...

I'm getting lightheaded.

ugh, the envy. and the fear. Lots of fear.

Oh, and: Mel's a shit! ;)

I PMed you a nice long story on my experience. And yes, Mel's still a shit :D

Secret Mel Gibson text message may prove extortion

THR exclusively reveals the sealed court transcript and Oksana Grigorieva's text: "You broke your agreement with me"

By Allison Hope Weiner

July 21, 2010, 03:39 PM ET

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that after the disturbing Mel Gibson audiotapes became public this month, Oksana Grigorieva wrote Gibson a text message explaining why she had surreptitiously recorded their conversations.

According to a source familiar with the case, Grigorieva wrote that the reason she recorded him was because "you broke your agreement with me."

The source said there are additional e-mails that likely will be used by Gibson's attorneys to prove that Grigorieva attempted to use the tapes to extort money from Gibson. The source added that Gibson's ex-girlfriend also was upset about the breakup and looking to reconcile.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department on Wednesday confirmed they are investigating Grigorieva.

Based on sealed court documents reviewed by THR, it also appears that Grigorieva's family law attorney, Manley Freid, hasn't been helping her cause.

During a June 22 court hearing, the judge sharply criticized Freid's conduct in obtaining a temporary restraining order the day before for his client, specifically noting Grigorieva's failure to tell the court about a previous $15 million settlement agreement between herself and Gibson.

Her lawyer "did something truly remarkable," a source close to the case said. "He did not disclose to the court that there was a settlement agreement between Oksana and Mel."

"Manley Freid's strategy accomplished nothing," a source said. "It's all out there now. They pressed the nuclear button and Gibson is still basically standing. There's zero upside for Grigorieva in terms of money, custody and visitation."

In other words, her whole strategy may have backfired.

Steve Jaffe, a spokesman for Grigorieva, had no comment.

Gibson's rep had no comment; his attorney could not be reached.

The actual transcript from the June 22 court proceedings, reviewed in its entirety by THR and excerpted below, reveals that the judge admonished Freid for his failure to inform him about the custody agreement reached between Grigorieva and Gibson.

Judge Scott Gordon (addressing Freid) at Wednesday's court hearing:

"My question for you is this. Why wasn't I told about this agreement in connection with the request for a temporary restraining order? Mr. (Stephen) Kolodny (Gibson's counsel) is exactly correct. Had I known the parties had an agreement, I may not have issued the order the way I did; and I find it very troubling that someone comes in, without notice to the other side, represents facts to me, including the fact this woman is so afraid of Mr. Gibson that she needs immediate protection, even though by -- based on her declaration, it's clear that nothing happened for a few months.

"The things that happened were so horrible and it was quite understandable to me that she finally came to the conclusion that she needed a restraining order, even though the bad stuff happened in February.

"But no one then told me there had been this intervening agreement about the child, and I'm really quite troubled by that."

Freid then unsuccessfully attempted to persuade the court that the settlement document was irrelevant because Grigorieva entered into the agreement because of false representations and without the advice of a family law attorney.

"She entered into that document because of false misrepresentations to her; that she was misadvised," Freid told the court.

Gordon responded at the hearing that not only was he troubled by Freid's failure to inform him of the settlement agreement but that he found the lawyer's arguments "disingenuous at best" and "very disturbing."

The judge then denied Freid's motions and ordered the tape recordings of Gibson sealed.

Sister of Mel Gibson's ex under suspicion

THR exclusive: Sources close to the case say prosecutors are examining her role in the audiotape leaks

By Allison Hope Weiner

July 22, 2010, 09:13 PM ET

There finally might be an answer to the question of how the audio recordings of Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva got posted online.

Several sources close to the case confirm that Oksana Grigorieva's younger sister, Natalie, is suspected of having leaked the audiotapes to RadarOnline.com and is being looked at by authorities.

"I suspect that if the authorities look at the sister, they'll find a wire transfer or a check to her from the website," a source said. "She and Oksana are very close."

Another source also claims that Oksana's sister was involved in shopping the tapes to media outlets before making the sale to Radar.

"All the tabloids said no to the deal because they were asked to purchase the audio tapes before hearing them," another source said.

If Natalie Grigorieva is found to have brokered the deal at the behest of her sister, it's possible the judge could find the Russian singer in contempt of court. The elder Grigorieva also could face extortion charges based on a text and e-mails she sent to Gibson.

In the text message, reported exclusively by THR on Wednesday, Oksana Grigorieva wrote Gibson that the reason she recorded him was that "you broke your agreement with me."

She claimed Thursday that the only reason she balked at signing the longform settlement agreement when it was placed in front of her was that it gave Gibson unsupervised visits with their child.

"The statement is completely false. This never happened," a source said, adding, "This is the third explanation that she's offered for why she backed out of the agreement."

In a custody hearing, Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer argued that she repudiated the agreement because she felt "coerced" and because she was "misadvised" by the retired judges overseeing the mediation.

Reps for Oksana Grigorieva and Gibson could not be reached for comment.

EOnline.com

Oksana: "Mel's a Liar!"

Today 2:25 PM PDT by Peter Gicas, Claudia Rosenbaum and Marcus Mulick

Oksana Grigorieva didn't hold anything back today about Mel Gibson, blaming her baby daddy for trashing her name and dragging sister Natalie into this never-ending scandal.

"Mel is a liar!" she said matter-of-factly. "He's lying. There's no extortion and there's no texts, and no emails, OK? And I'm fighting for my child and he's just a liar, and it will come up in the court, just wait."

Asked about the claims made yesterday by the Hollywood Reporter that her sibling is under investigation for allegedly leaking the volatile conversations to RadarOnline, Grigorieva was blunt.

"She doesn't have them, she erased them a long time ago," she insisted while paying a stop to her attorney Marci Levine's office.

Meanwhile, E! News has learned that Gibson took preventive measures to try to keep his remarks from ever going public.

While Grigorieva has been looking to bulk up her legal representation, E! has exclusively learned that Gibson himself has also been shopping around for more legal eagles to add to his high-powered team that already includes attorneys Blair Berk and Robert Kaufman—one that might give his current media predicament a much-needed feminist touch.

Gibson has been meeting with Susan Estrich, a renowned attorney with the civil litigation firm Quinn Emanuel and author of such books as Real Rape, Who Needs Feminism, Sex and Power? and The Case for Hilary Clinton. :rolleyes:

Gibson managed to sneak in for several consultations with Estrich. Nine days before the salacious tapes came out, attorneys were asked to find a way to stop his remarks from ever hitting the Internet. The lawyer and her team were were also given the task of figuring out a legal solution to eliminate the quotes from the Web altogether.

Obviously, the attempt was unsuccessful. Radar began excerpting the tapes on July 9.

Meanwhile, today's scheduled hearing between the two sides was canceled, and there's been no word yet as to when it will take place.

people.com

In the latest in a run of recordings allegedly capturing a ranting Mel Gibson, there's one big difference: This time, he knew he was being recorded, given he allegedly left these messages on voicemail.

In a series of eight late-night voicemails released Wednesday by RadarOnline, Gibson is allegedly heard name-calling and swearing at his ex-lover Oksana Grigorieva, apparently after a tree-planting ceremony that day had turned sour.

A source close to Oksana tells PEOPLE that Gibson had become enraged after accusing her of flirting with a gardener at one of his Malibu properties, where the couple had met to bury their daughter Lucia's placenta on Feb. 18.

"You were a sour-faced bitch today," Gibson says in one voicemail he allegedly left on Oksana's home phone. "Do you think it was tricky to get that [expletive] tree in the hole, the placenta and organize that [expletive]? Do you know how much [expletive] time and money went into that? Did you thank me? Did you even have a [expletive] smile on your face? [expletive], no … You don't give a [expletive], do you? You really are a shallow bitch. Everything about you stinks, and I am seeing it real loud and clear."

According to RadarOnline, Oksana received about 30 phone calls from Gibson that night after she'd left the ceremony – and the relationship – that day.

Also on the tape, Gibson allegedly slams Grigorieva's beloved musical talent.

"You are just [expletive] ordinary," he says on the voicemail allegedly left on Oksana's home phone. "That goes for the talent too – it's ordinary. It's not extraordinary. It's pretty [expletive] common. I'd like to see you play a concert sometime. You make mistakes all over with live performances. You can't do it. So touring is out of the question for you, because you will [expletive] it up … So give it up."

• With reporting by OLIVER JONES

Mel Gibson's only friend — Britney Spears! :blink:

intouch

You could call them Hollywood’s Odd Couple: Mel Gibson’s unlikely ally in his bitter legal battle with former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva is troubled pop star Britney Spears! The “Toxic” singer, 28, has been telling pals that Mel, 54, has been pouring his heart out to her — confiding that he fears for his sanity and is convinced he’s destroyed his once-hot career. “Mel has been talking to her a lot,” a friend of the singer’s tells In Touch. “They speak on the phone all the time, usually late at night.”

Britney’s may seem like an unlikely shoulder for the Braveheart star to cry on, but the pop star’s pal says she is simply returning the favor to the actor, who went out of his way to help her when she went through her own breakdown. “Mel was one of the only people who reached out to help Britney when she was at her lowest point, and she believes that demonstrates what a loving and wonderful man he is,” says the friend. “She wants people to give him a second chance — just like he gave her one when everyone else turned away.”

Ok, I think we've exceeded the posting of pro Mel Gibson articles limit for the day. :4biggrin:

Edited by BobbyD

My local radio station did a bit the other day, Christian Bale and Mel Gibson fighting with each other. Scary how funny it was. And how easy it was to match up the conversations :D

Classic one liners, though.

Mel gets to look like a t00l (again) and wins a new script from his rally-round mates, and his missus gets her own TV show.

Everyone's a winner!

Mel Gibson Crashes His Maserati in Malibu

Monday – August 16, 2010 – 12:36pm

US Mag

Mel Gibson was uninjured after getting into a car accident Sunday in Malibu, Vince Ramirez of the California Highway Patrol tells UsMagazine.com.

The actor, 54, was driving solo when he lost control of his 2008 Maserati at 8:35 p.m. and crashed it into a rocky hillside.

"Mr. Gibson supplied all the pertinent information to the officers at the scene, gave a statement and received a ride home from a friend," Ramirez tells Us. "His vehicle was towed from the scene."

Unlike his past 2006 driving drama, Ramirez tells Us: "Driving under the influence is not suspected in this accident."

Gibson is currently embroiled in an ugly custody battle with his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva over their 9-month-old daughter Lucia.

I think they are at court today for child custody stuff. Eonline.com has trouble loading for me yesterday and today....

Here we go....

Eonline.com

....While several hearings in the ongoing battle have already taken place, this is the first time either Oksana has attended. For his part, Mel was neither present nor expected to show at the courthouse today.

Today's hearing, which should last several hours, was also closed off to media—but not before photographers were able to clock their court-appropriate knee length black skirt, three-quarter length white oxford shirt and black heels—though a summary detailing the proceeding was posted outside the courtroom during the session.

Among other custody and visitation issues being discussed today is the motion to seize the passport of the acrimonious duo's 9-month-old daughter, Lucia, which would prevent either parent from taking the child out of the country. There's no word yet on whether reports Oksana plans to subpoena Mel's ex-wife Robyn Gibson are true.

Oksana made a brief appearance in the hall outside the courtroom during a short morning recess. She was laughing and smiling while talking to her attorney.

Which, more than likely, means somewhere, Mel isn't.

—Additional reporting by Claudia Rosenbaum

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b195900_ok...l#ixzz0wzmblvwq

Here we go....

Eonline.com

....While several hearings in the ongoing battle have already taken place, this is the first time either Oksana has attended. For his part, Mel was neither present nor expected to show at the courthouse today.

Among other custody and visitation issues being discussed today is the motion to seize the passport of the acrimonious duo's 9-month-old daughter, Lucia, which would prevent either parent from taking the child out of the country. There's no word yet on whether reports Oksana plans to subpoena Mel's ex-wife Robyn Gibson are true.

Oksana made a brief appearance in the hall outside the courtroom during a short morning recess. She was laughing and smiling while talking to her attorney.

Which, more than likely, means somewhere, Mel isn't.

—Additional reporting by Claudia Rosenbaum

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b195900_ok...l#ixzz0wzmblvwq

Subpoena Robyn Gibson? Is that so Robyn can answer "yes, your honor - she was fuc&^g my husband while we were still married."

Oksana to Mel: 'U Dint Do Anything'

9/21/2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Oksana Grigorieva sent Mel Gibson an email on March 1, 2010 ... telling him he had no reason to be hard on himself and professing her love for him ... at the very time she now claims she was in fear for her life.

Oksana's email was sent less than 2 hours after she received an email from Mel in which he called himself a "f**king failure." TMZ has obtained copies of both Mel's email and Oksana's response.

Oksana emails on her iPhone, "Please don't torcher urself like that, please!!!! U dint do anything to be so hard on urself. U r amazing man and always will be in my eyes and I will make sure Lucy knows it."

Oksana's email was sent nearly 2 months after their blowout argument on January 6, in which she claims Mel knocked two of her teeth out. Sources say Oksana told Sheriff's investigators in March she was in mortal fear of Mel and felt he was a danger to Lucia.

But Oksana's email goes on: "U r an anusually extraordinary person. Ur versitile talent speaks louder than the words! U r capable to make a masterpiece about jesus and to build the church for him! U r just one person, but u did this! In itself it's a lifetime wearthy atchivements, but for only chosen one."

Oksana ends her email by writing, "I love u, that doesn't change. Even if u don't want it anymore."

Oksana to Oprah: So about Mel Gibson...

9/29/2010 9:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has confirmed ... Oksana Grigorieva will do a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey.

Sources tell us it's a done deal. Oksana will appear on the "Oprah" show to talk about her claims against and relationship with Mel Gibson.

Us Weekly first reported the story.