princess

John Krasinski and Emily Blunt

Posted Image

SMOOTH LANDING

Here come the newlyweds! The Office star and his new wife, Emily Blunt, arrive at Los Angeles International Airport hand-in-hand Monday after their romantic weekend wedding in Lake Como, Italy.

I don't know why, but I really think these two are so cute together, they may be my new fav celeb couple to follow.

Did you see John in It's Complicated? He was awesome!

Posted Image

THE NEWLYWEDS

Fresh off their Italian nuptials, John Krasinski basks in the loving gaze of wife Emily Blunt before catching a Sunday matinee in Los Angeles.

:inlove:

I saw those photos earlier and I have to say that John is filling out his t-shirt and jeans really nicely. Yum. Marriage clearly agrees with him!

Posted Image

DOMESTIC BLISS

Newlyweds John Krasinski and Emily Blunt – plus their pooch! – make for a happy family on Tuesday while beating the heat with a stroll through sunny Southern California

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/19 **#1**

THE EMMY AWARDS

#3 - Notice that this B- list movie actress looked a little harried and not quite 100%? It is because she had told her B+ television actor who sometimes masquerades as a really bad B- movie actor that she was not going to the show. She just wanted to stay at home because she does not get along with any of his cast. He talked her into it and she came grudgingly.

Oooh I hope this is not them, I love these two!

One more blind item that everyone seems to think is this couple. Hope not!

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/12

This foreign born, married B list movie actress who is married to a B list movie and television actor spent much of the weekend drinking and curled up in the arms of this married, very good looking also foreign born B+ movie actor. He has an open marriage. Her?

foreign born, married B list movie actress: Emily Blunt

B list movie and television actor: John Krasinski

foreign born B+ movie actor: Ewan McGregor

One more blind item that everyone seems to think is this couple. Hope not!

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/12

This foreign born, married B list movie actress who is married to a B list movie and television actor spent much of the weekend drinking and curled up in the arms of this married, very good looking also foreign born B+ movie actor. He has an open marriage. Her?

foreign born, married B list movie actress: Emily Blunt

B list movie and television actor: John Krasinski

foreign born B+ movie actor: Ewan McGregor

Really? Gosh, I had the pleasure of having dinner with Ms. Blunt about a year ago. She was all one hoped her to be: beautiful, kind, funny, humble and was eating the less than gourmet food with gusto. She was filming and went back to it after the meal. All she did for makeup was to turn to the gal, say "no spinach?" as she smiled. She resumed filming without checking a mirror after that. Refreshing lack of vanity and a wonderful laugh. Sigh.

Really? Gosh, I had the pleasure of having dinner with Ms. Blunt about a year ago. She was all one hoped her to be: beautiful, kind, funny, humble and was eating the less than gourmet food with gusto. She was filming and went back to it after the meal. All she did for makeup was to turn to the gal, say "no spinach?" as she smiled. She resumed filming without checking a mirror after that. Refreshing lack of vanity and a wonderful laugh. Sigh.

Yeah! :jumping1: I choose to believe the blind items are NOT about these two then :)

I'm a big fan of hers that I do not consider her to be a "B" actress but rather an under-rated "A" actress so therefore this can NOT be about her.

:smileapprove:

Now this blind item I DO hope is about them, and seems to be a common guess :)

BUZZFOTO 10/06

This low-key couple, both actors (one in television and one in film) have been spending one day a week doing Kiva loans together for people all over the world. Our source says they want to keep it low key and private because it’s something that brings them closer together, but each week they take turns picking out a different person to loan to.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/05

This A list movie actress married to a B list movie actor was overheard saying, "I have not slept in the same bedroom as my husband for years." The foreign born B list movie actress married to a B+ television actor on a hit network show replied, "I wish for that everyday, but he keeps figuring out how to unlock my bedroom door."

Guessed as:

A list movie actress: Sarah Jessica Parker

B list husband: Matthew Broderick

Foreign born B list movie actress: Emily Blunt

B+ television actor: John Krasinski "The Office"

:tantrum:

Posted Image

STUNNER MAN

John Krasinski can't keep his eyes off stunning wife Emily Blunt Thursday during the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of her new movie, Looper.

Posted Image

STUNNER MAN

John Krasinski can't keep his eyes off stunning wife Emily Blunt Thursday during the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of her new movie, Looper.

NICE dress!!

Posted Image

SHOP GIRL

Mom-to-be Emily Blunt, who's due this month, looks casually chic on Tuesday while shopping in Los Angeles.

Lainey had some photos of the couple at a movie in the past couple days - I swear, she barely looks pregnant. I can't believe she's due this month! She barely looks like she's carrying. I bet other moms hate her!

(I don't have doubts she's actually pregnant ;-) Just more musing on how pregnancy is SOOOOOO varied in different women)