Kath

Celebs getting hitched

Cruz, Bardem wed in Bahamas

Last Updated: Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CBC News

Spanish-born film stars Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem have married, according to Cruz's publicist.

The wedding was held at the Bahamas home of a friend at the beginning of July, publicist Amanda Silverman said.

Cruz, 36, wore a gown designed by John Galliano at the ceremony, attended only by a few family members.

The actress starred with Bardem, 41, in Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Woody Allen's romantic comedy, for which she won an Oscar.

They have been a couple since 2007. Cruz's previous love interests included Matthew McConaughey and Tom Cruise.

Bardem is also an Oscar winner, for his performance as the killer in No Country for Old Men.

Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston are engaged again

July 14, 2010 | 8:17 am

OY!

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston are engaged again as of two weeks ago, having come back together while working out a custody plan for their 18-month-old son, Tripp, Us Magazine reports exclusively.

The kicker: The two told Us magazine before telling Bristol's parents. Todd and Sarah Palin responded with a statement read on the "Today" show Wednesday:

Bristol at 19 is now a young adult. We obviously want what's best for our children. Bristol believes in redemption and forgiveness to a degree most of us struggle to put in practice in our daily lives.

Levi apologized to Sarah and Todd Palin on July 6 for "not completely true" statements he made in the wake of his and Bristol's breakup. People magazine had that exclusive.

Bristol described her response to a day three months ago that made a difference for her and Levi -- a day that Levi says featured talking and then a walk: "When he left that night, we didn’t hug or kiss, but I was thinking how different it was. He texted me: 'I miss you. I love you. I want to be with you again' ... I was in shock."

The two called off their engagement shortly after Tripp was born in December 2008, when the spotlight of the presidential election, and the McCain-Palin ticket, had faded.

What a difference a walk makes.

Do you think she will abstain from sex again until their wedding night since she is a spokesman for abstinence only? Or, is it too late?

Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston are engaged again

July 14, 2010 | 8:17 am

OY!

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston are engaged again as of two weeks ago, having come back together while working out a custody plan for their 18-month-old son, Tripp, Us Magazine reports exclusively.

The kicker: The two told Us magazine before telling Bristol's parents. Todd and Sarah Palin responded with a statement read on the "Today" show Wednesday:

Bristol at 19 is now a young adult. We obviously want what's best for our children. Bristol believes in redemption and forgiveness to a degree most of us struggle to put in practice in our daily lives.

Levi apologized to Sarah and Todd Palin on July 6 for "not completely true" statements he made in the wake of his and Bristol's breakup. People magazine had that exclusive.

Bristol described her response to a day three months ago that made a difference for her and Levi -- a day that Levi says featured talking and then a walk: "When he left that night, we didn’t hug or kiss, but I was thinking how different it was. He texted me: 'I miss you. I love you. I want to be with you again' ... I was in shock."

The two called off their engagement shortly after Tripp was born in December 2008, when the spotlight of the presidential election, and the McCain-Palin ticket, had faded.

What a difference a walk makes.

Another Palin fame-ho. What a surprise. Reality show coming right up....

Do you think she will abstain from sex again until their wedding night since she is a spokesman for abstinence only? Or, is it too late?

Apparently in the US article she says they are abstaining. Whether or not I believe it (or, if they aren't doing it now, they will be soon....) is a different story....

I agree with Hihomumio. Reality show is likely in their future. The whole family makes me puke.

via perez:

They are now officially husband and wife!

Actor Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr married in a secret ceremony in America on Wednesday night, a publicist for the Victoria's Secret model has confirmed.

Congrats to the happy couple

I'd like to see that marriage certificate! I can't believe they actually did it.