Sign in to follow this  
mostlylurker

ted virtually outting fiddy

Just saw it online and came straight here. Totally outted him. But what was up with the weird voice Ted was using? Seemed off... And weird.

Wow - that was bold!

i know nothing about rap but didnt this guy just come out with some homophobic shit? I could see that pushing tc to push the envelope as it were if he though the guy was gay.

He outed Vince Vaughn on the Oct 15th report. With the change of t-shirt and story of him always "butching" it up. LOL -- or has he already outed VV before?

Edited by cr8zn2004

I'm actually shocked to hear that Ted is outing anybody. He said on many occasions that he was against doing this, at least in the pre "blolumn" days. Now, it seems that he's stooping tp Perez Hilton's level and that anyone and everyone but Toothy is fair game.

He outed Vince Vaughn on the Oct 15th report. With the change of t-shirt and story of him always "butching" it up. LOL -- or has he already outed VV before?

do you have a link? ididnt see that. In and of it self "butching it up" doesnt imply gay but i didnt see context.

As for being like perez: i dont think so actually. Its a very different tone. For fiddy, he left it vague enough that if you didnt know the rumors you wouldnt get it most likely and i think fiddy's recent homophobic remarks spurred it. I cant say ive followed this closely as I would nt know a song by him if i heard it. anyway i dont think he outs people as Perez has done. but he leaves little suggestions and like the bible said, its there for those with ears to hear. And half the time I think he's just being suggestive because its fun for him.

^^ My comment comparing Ted to Perez wasn't in reference to the tone used to out Fiddy, but rather the fact that Ted is now "going there" by outing anybody (and especially who is presumably not stepping out of the closet on their own accord) in the first place.

^^ My comment comparing Ted to Perez wasn't in reference to the tone used to out Fiddy, but rather the fact that Ted is now "going there" by outing anybody (and especially who is presumably not stepping out of the closet on their own accord) in the first place.

sorry i wasn't clear. i mean i dont think he's really outting them as perez was. but he does point strongly in that direction in this case i think in response to the things i mentioned above. And even so he doesnt just say it. you have to sora know the rumors to realize what's going on.

sorry i wasn't clear. i mean i dont think he's really outting them as perez was. but he does point strongly in that direction in this case i think in response to the things i mentioned above. And even so he doesnt just say it. you have to sora know the rumors to realize what's going on.