Sign in to follow this  
kappy22

Survivor Redemption

So here I was all excited about the next season of Survivor after having semi enjoyed the last one when what do I find out? Boston Rob and Irritating Russell are back for yet another season. Seriously, how many times does B-Rob have to come back before he finally figures out that maybe, just maybe, he should get a real job?

I am so bummed. I do not want to see these two people or hear them speak ever again. <_<

So here I was all excited about the next season of Survivor after having semi enjoyed the last one when what do I find out? Boston Rob and Irritating Russell are back for yet another season. Seriously, how many times does B-Rob have to come back before he finally figures out that maybe, just maybe, he should get a real job?

I am so bummed. I do not want to see these two people or hear them speak ever again. <_<

I totally agree. I thought I read somewhere that this past season was supposedly the final season. If trotting these folks out yet again is the best they can do, then I wish that they did let it go.

At least Russell was finally voted out, and first in his tribe too, haha. Here's to hoping that Matt kicks his ass on Redemption Island, then returns to kick Rob's.

At least Russell was finally voted out, and first in his tribe too, haha. Here's to hoping that Matt kicks his ass on Redemption Island, then returns to kick Rob's.

Amen to that! Then we can get down to hearing from the actual 'new' cast as they play.

Dang what a boring crapper this season is! There were some potentially really good players on but you'll never know because the producers think people only watch for Rob. So Wrong! It was a double elimination last night and after reading spoilers, I didn't even bother to watch. BORING!

I'm still watching ..... I like redemption island.

you should have watched! I'm finally starting to enjoy Phillip. I though he was dumb and lying about being an agent but on the last show it seemed that he's been acting all along, lol.

you should have watched! I'm finally starting to enjoy Phillip. I though he was dumb and lying about being an agent but on the last show it seemed that he's been acting all along, lol.

I'm glad someone is enjoying it! I had hopes for Phillip earlier but they're long gone. I had hopes for Matt coming back in from RI but that lasted all of 10 seconds. I like players who can think for themselves but that isn't happening this season thanks to Rob.

I'm glad someone is enjoying it! I had hopes for Phillip earlier but they're long gone. I had hopes for Matt coming back in from RI but that lasted all of 10 seconds. I like players who can think for themselves but that isn't happening this season thanks to Rob.

I'm still holding out hope for Matt. And I can't stand Phillip. I couldn't before, but playing the race card for NO REASON put me right over the edge on him. And I agree: lemmings this time around. I don't like Rob, but I gotta hand it to him: he's making a nice living being a complete asshole.

I skipped the finale tonight and after reading online how it went down, I am so glad I did. I am forever done with Survivor. What a bore when they do everything they can to let one chosen person win. The only reason he won fan favorite is because his fans were the only ones left watching the show.

I'm okay with the outcome ..... I mean, whether one likes Rob or not, he truly did outwit, outlast and outplay the others. I can see what you guys are saying though, it might have been a more interesting season IF .......

I'm not really happy about next season being a total repeat of this season, though I like the redemption island premise better than exile island.

I really don't like the whiners that cry about their feelings being hurt and people crossing line. After 20 seasons, you'd think they'd know that's to be expected..