MissuTam

Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that ten years ago he fathered a child with a household staff member. He stated: "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry. I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

Was there a BI about something like this? That someone famous or in power or whatever, fathered a child? My guess the beans were about to spill, so he put on his big boy pants and told Maria. At least the Little Terminator (or Terminatress) will never be on the welfare rolls and should be well cared for financially.

She knew. Of COURSE she knew. I suppose they could claim she didn't know about this kid - but a kid of someone who worked in their household for TWENTY years? She had to know. And everyone knows he's a pervy groper and there have been lots of claims of harassment.

Maria must have known. Well, he is no longer governor so I don't have to be his wife anymore.

I applaud her for taking such a stance even if it took 10 years.

Shame on you Mr. Sperminator!

I think she knew what she was marrying the day she said "I do". It's always been the one reason I can't quite respect her.

I think she knew about the child but wanted to play 'First Lady of California' and then dump his ass. I don't doubt for a second that she got exactly what she knew she would from this relationship.

I think she knew what she was marrying the day she said "I do". It's always been the one reason I can't quite respect her.

I think she knew about the child but wanted to play 'First Lady of California' and then dump his ass. I don't doubt for a second that she got exactly what she knew she would from this relationship.

Agreed. I'm not in total shock as people seem to be. I watched her defend his allegations of groping and philandering when he first started campaigning as Governor...I'm like...uhhh...u know that you are married to Ahhhnuuuld, right? Not saying anyone asked for it...but, c'mon.

I think the reason I'm shocked is - they lasted 25 years. Since she made it this long - why not stay together? Rumor is that she waited until her parents had died (and probably until he left office) But I'd think that she learned to live with all his crap for lo these many years - so why not keep it up?

Wasn't there something about his father being a Nazi, then it was swept under the rug?

I think the reason I'm shocked is - they lasted 25 years. Since she made it this long - why not stay together? Rumor is that she waited until her parents had died (and probably until he left office) But I'd think that she learned to live with all his crap for lo these many years - so why not keep it up?

The press finally found out and was ready to go with it. That's my guess. I watched CNN and that TMZ dude Levin had admitted they had gotten some tips and were pursuing the story and were pushing for a response from the Schwarzenegger family to the rumors. So something or someone leaked.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that ten years ago he fathered a child with a household staff member. He stated: "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry. I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

Unbelievable. He asks the public to show his wife the respect that he never did.

I believe that Maria knew and stuck with him until he was no longer running California. Not saying she deserved it but clearly she liked being First Lady enough that she decided to suck it up and stay. I think Ted C said it best when he wrote that Maria knew what she was getting into when she married Arnie, but probably didn't realise quite how great the emotional toll would be on her.

Why don't rich & famous men bother using condoms?!?!?

Why don't rich & famous men bother using condoms?!?!?

Because they're thinking with the WRONG BRAIN.

I do agree that sometimes people marry and think they can handle the situation (cheating, loveless/bearding etc) but then find it is far more difficult than they expected. Heck, we wouldn't have soap operas if that weren't the case :-)

Kath, the rich and famous don't bother to use condoms because five or ten million dollars can wash away alot of problems.

Had he been aware (the media says the woman told him when the boy was a toddler) this woman was carrying his child, he would have paid her off for an abortion/silence, and then go to work the next day and try to impose a ban on abortion. Don't know his stance on abortion, but that's the world we live in.

Son dropping Schwarzenegger's last name

Patrick says on Twitter that he wants to be referred to as Shriver

updated 23 minutes ago 2011-05-18T15:44:21

Patrick Arnold Schwarzenegger is taking his mother's side.

The 17-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver has followed sister Katherine in tweeting out about their father's secret love child and tearing their family apart.

Patrick's revenge on Dad? He's dropping his famous surname.

Patrick revealed on Twitter that he now wanted to be referred to as Patrick Shriver. He also expressed his feelings over the bombshell revelations that his Sperminator dad fathered a child with a member of his staff, jeopardizing his 25-year marriage to Shriver.

"I love my family till death do us part," Patrick tweeted, then quoted lyrics by rapper Fort Minor: "Some days you feel like s--t...some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit." Patrick also added the hastag #family.

His comments came after those of Katherine, 21, who tweeted, "This is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support as I begin to heal and move forward in life. I will always love my family."

Meanwhile, the scorned Shriver, who issued a statement Tuesday about this "painful and heartbreaking time," sought solace with longtime friend Oprah Winfrey.

Shriver was a surprise attendee at Winfrey's star-studded finale taping in Chicago Tuesday night and thanked the talk-host host for being a close friend for more than a quarter of a century.

"For more than 30 years you have bestowed upon me the most amazing friendship," she told Oprah. "You have shown love, support, wisdom, and most of all, the truth."

The audience erupting in applause at Shriver's remarks.

Mother of Schwarzenegger's Love Child Revealed

Schwarzenegger: "There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused."

10:00 a.m. PDT, May 18, 2011

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- The identity of the staffer who became pregnant with Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child more than 10 years ago has been revealed.

Mildred "Patty" Baena, 50, got pregnant with the former California governor's child while working as the family's housekeeper, RadarOnline, Star Magazine and TMZ are reporting.

Baena pursued Schwarzenegger in the late 90s and told friends she would have unprotected sex with him during the day at the family's mansion, TMZ reports.

She reportedly did not tell Schwarzenegger he was her son's father until the boy was a toddler.

She threatened to go public with the story four weeks ago, according to RadarOnline.

Baena, who retired in January, lives in a 4-bedroom home in Bakersfield with her 4 children, neighbors tell KTLA. She stayed at the home mostly on weekends and lived at an apartment in Calabasas during the week.

"I feel for the young boy more than anything because he's a very, very nice, polite young man," Baena's neighbor Roger told KTLA.

Roger describes the boy as a "very handsome young man" who enjoys martial arts and sports.

Neighbors say he is now 14 years old.

Pictures of the boy show a strong resemblance to the Terminator star.

The boy's identity is being hidden for his protection.

Maria Shriver was reportedly pregnant with Schwarzenegger's youngest son, Christopher Sargeant, at the same time Baena was pregnant with his child.

Meantime, former California First Lady Maria Shriver calls her husband's betrayal "heartbreaking."

"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," Shriver said in a statement to KTLA partner The Los Angeles Times.

"As a mother my concern is for the children I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

Shriver's words come after her husband -- former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger -- recently admitted that he fathered a child with their staff member.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger, 63, said Monday night in a statement issued to The Times. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

Shriver moved out of the family's Brentwood mansion after Schwarzenegger made the revelation earlier this year, The Times reported, adding that the staffer worked for the family for 20 years.

The staff member told the Times that she voluntarily left on good terms and received a severance payment. She was married when she got pregnant and claimed her husband was the child's father, according to the Times.

Once Schwarzenegger admitted he was the father, the woman had no comment when questioned by the Times.

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," Schwarzenegger's statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not. " Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced their split last week after 25 years of marriage.

The couple's 17-year-old-son, Patrick, posted his thoughts on the news Tuesday via his Twitter account.

"some days you feel like s**t, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet i love my family till death do us apart," he wrote.

TMZ.com reports that Schwarzenegger had late-night meetings with more than one woman at a Santa Monica office.

Sources told the website that at least two women repeatedly met Schwarzenegger at the office around 1 a.m. and would spend hours there. The sources also said there were bedrooms in the office building.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-schw...r,0,47584.story

Did Arnold Schwarzenegger Buy This Home for His Mistress and Love Child?

Today 2:01 PM PDT by Gina Serpe

Arnold Schwarzenegger's housekeeper turned mistress turned illegitimate baby mama was identified this morning and thanks to what we presume is the violation of all manner of land-speed laws, the media arrived en masse to set up camp at her Bakersfield, Calif., home just a few short hours later.

Well, we say her home. Her neighbors have a different story to tell.

According to them, the one-story home (which incidentally appears to have wisely been vacated before the swarm of reporters and their roughly two dozen news crews descended) on an otherwise quiet cul-de-sac was actually purchased for Mildred Patricia Baena by Schwarzenegger last year.

According to real estate records, Baena purchased the home last year for $268,000, but her next door neighbor, Mary Steelman, told the Bakersfield Californian that the real estate agent who closed the deal blabbed to Steelman (for whatever reason), that the home was actually purchased by the former governor for an employee of his who was retiring.

Neighbor Roger Steelman told a similar story to the New York Post, saying that the apparently loose-lipped realtor informed him that the Sperminator was purchasing the home for one of his "longtime assistants."

Kern County property records obtained by E! News show that Baena, listed as a single woman in the paperwork, purchased the home last June, taking out a $219,224 mortgage with a 30-year term.

But enough with the scandalous details—just how sweet a pad did Arnie buy his secret family?

Well, according to Trulia, the single family residence boasts four bedrooms (sounds like someone's sharing—other than the 13-year-old boy at the center of the scandal, Baena reportedly has three other children, though their ages are unknown), two bathrooms and is spread over 2,325 square feet.

The wood home was built in 1994, has a fireplace, a two-car garage, as well as a pool and basketball hoop set up in the backyard. So, more or less your standard suburban home.

Funny, we expected so much more from you, Arnie. On so many counts.

—Reporting by Claudia Rosenbaum

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b242662_di...l#ixzz1MkK3yT3D

Right because no one will ever figure it out now that the mother's name is out on the internet. :rolleyes:

Right because no one will ever figure it out now that the mother's name is out on the internet. :rolleyes:

You mean like this? (Princess, please remove if this is utterly inappropriate)

Her son very much resembles the former governor.

Posted Image