princess

Heidi Klum

(Hellomagazine.com)

Heidi Klum Makes Dazzling Return To The Catwalk

10 NOVEMBER 2005

Just two months after the birth of her son, new mum Heidi Klum is back on the catwalk, showing off a figure that will be the envy of women everywhere. At the Victoria's Secret lingerie show the German model provoked gasps of admiration as she appeared in a series of skimpy outfits.

Her runway companions included Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen, who stepped out wearing a bejewelled red bra and tiny skirt with a huge bow, as well as Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell. Now in its tenth year, the annual lingerie show is one of the fashion calendar's hottest tickets, famed for its high-profile models and glitzy production.

To lose the post-pregnancy pounds, Heidi got back to her hectic schedule as soon as possible after the birth of her son Henry. "If I just keep eating well and running around after two kids, it will all be fine," she said in an interview just after the birth.

Meanwhile the mother of two has been training with a top New York fitness guru for two hours a day, for the past two weeks. Although the results are stunning, the blonde beauty has admitted it hasn't been easy. "I wish I could just write a cheque to somebody and somebody else could do it for me," she said.

The highlight of the extravaganza came when Heidi, wearing a lit-up Swarovski-beaded bra and a pair of angel's wings, was joined on stage by hubby Seal. In a sweet show of affection, the couple blew each other kisses.

Posted Image

Heidi Klum

The supermodel mom is back with a new season of Project Runway

Posted Image

By Serena Kappes

CREDIT: THOMAS LAU

Raising two kids younger than 2 isn't easy. But Heidi Klum has a secret weapon: husband Seal, who can change a mean diaper. "Sometimes he's better at that than I am," the supermodel – and mom to 2-month-old Henry and daughter Leni, 1 – says with a laugh. The German catwalker, 32, needs all the help she can get. Just weeks after giving birth, she walked the runway in the Victoria's Secret lingerie show (which airs on CBS on Dec. 6) and she's hosting the second season of her Emmy-nominated Bravo show Project Runway, premiering Dec. 7. Klum talked with PEOPLE about juggling career and family and sitting in the judging seat.

How are you balancing work and caring for two babies?

It is challenging, it's hard. I didn't really want to go back to work. I just want to stay at home. The weeks that I had off when I had Henry, that time just flew by. I never had off that much time – only when I had my daughter. But it's really about scheduling and having a great mom – my mom helps a lot – and a great husband. I have great help around me.

Seal clearly he has a lot of patience.

I think that's why we're very attracted to each other. I'm very much the Speedy Gonzalez – I do a thousand things. When we go, I pack the bags in 10 minutes – I have this bottle, that bottle, diapers. I put the car seat in and the stroller's already in the back. He's still talking to Henry or putting a clip in Leni's hair. It takes longer for him, but I love that – he really takes his time.

Are you already seeing a difference between Henry and Leni's temperaments?

Boys eat so much more than girls do. His voice is very manly when he screams. His head was already up when he was born. Leni was two or three months when she could lift her head. The first day, people thought we were lying but we were like, "No, his head is already up."

What do you see of Seal in your son?

Right now it's really just the looks. Everyone who sees him says, "Oh my god, he looks just like Seal." And I'm like, "He has nothing of me? C'mon, there must be something of me in there somewhere." And they're like, "No, sorry, he looks just like his father." I'm a little sad about that. (Laughs)

Posted Image

Heidi Klum enjoys a stroll with daughter Leni and husband Seal in Beverly Hills in August.

You were back on the red carpet at the Emmys six days after you had Henry. How did you muster up the energy to do that?

The energy was not the problem – I always have energy. I was full of energy after I had Henry. I'm very fortunate that way. For me the pregnancy was perfect, the birth was great – I had a great time with it. A lot of people aren't as fortunate. I didn't want to miss being nominated for an Emmy for the first time I did a TV show in America. It was huge. Also, I didn't stay out and party. I was there for the show and I went home.

Tell me about this season of Project Runway.

I have to say that the second time around it is much easier to get a lot of people to participate. We had a lot of people knocking on the door wanting to be judges. Michael Kors and Nina Garcia from Elle will be there again. Our 16 designers are a crazy, different bunch.

And the first season's winner, Jay McCaroll, is also a judge.

He is – he's very snippy. I was very surprised – shy little Jay has turned into quite a character himself. Good for him – he deserves it. It's amazing how some of the Project Runway people have become little stars. I was just doing a small thing in a movie and I was speaking to Meryl Streep and she's a huge fan of the show. She was like, "I love Austin Scarlett, he's amazing!" I'm very proud of that.

On the show you get to evaluate people, rather that being evaluated as model. Is that fun for you?

Even though I'm a model, I get to wear and pick a lot of outfits when I do a photo shoot, when I'm on the red carpet. I try to pick pieces that are interesting. You always look for unique things from a new designer. I throw the ball at them, how does the ball come back to me? Is it interesting or is it just a random, boring, play-it-safe thing? Who wants that?

You also have some design projects of your own – a line of jewelry and Birkenstocks.

This year I put a lot of Seal's lyrics into the shoes, which I wrote on myself. They came out really, really cool.

Would you ever think of doing a duet with your husband?

We sing all the time, just no one hears it. It's probably better that way.

Gorgeous, and she actually looks as though she is very involved with the childcare. I mean, she probably has a nanny, but definitely seems to spend lots of hands-on, non-glamourous time with her little ones. Good for her!

Posted Image

Seal and Heidi Klum make it a threesome for lunch with 7-month-old son Henry Gunther at the Ivy in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

Surveillance* Is everything all right between Seal and Warner Bros. Records? Hanging out at Morton's in L.A., we recently overheard Heidi Klum's husband griping to Robbie Robertson: "If I can't give them a representation of what my songs will sound like with my acoustic guitar, then [bleep] them. I'm not going into the studio." Said Robertson: "You're absolutely right, man." Reps for the label and Seal swear everybody's getting along fine …

Creepy..

New 'Gilmore Girls' Showrunner Was Heidi Klum's #1 FanThe Televisionary blog was curious about David Rosenthal, the guy taking over as showrunner of Gilmore Girls from beloved series creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, who is leaving the series along with her writer-producer husband Daniel Palladino. (The official story: They wanted a multi-year contract, but studio Warner Bros. would only offer them one year.) As it turns out, Rosenthal is a curious choice to guide the mother-daughter story for multiple reasons, not the least of which being the time, according to a quoted LAT magazine article, he abruptly quit his gig at Spin City and divorced his wife so he could focus all his energies on writing and mounting a creepy, mysogynistic play about his obsessive desire to sleep with Heidi Klum:Rosenthal had in fact written a play called "Love" about his quest to get supermodel Heidi Klum to have sex with him. Reviews of the play, which apparently contained so many profanities that it rated an NC-17, were not kind. The New York Times called Rosenthal's play "not only offensive but incompetent" and said that the way that Rosenthal talked about Klum--whom he had met during a guest stint on Rosenthal's show Spin City--was "as cruel and disgusting as actual stalking."The New York Times reviewer wasn't the only one perturbed by Rosenthal's play. Rosenthal had sent copies to his then agents at Endeavor--Ari Emanuel and Richard Weitz--who promptly dropped him as a client. His rabbi father, after reading the play, had Rosenthal briefly committed at UCLA Medical Center.Televisionary also points out that Rosenthal once described the incident on Howard Stern's radio show: His father greeted him as he got off a flight at LAX with two bodyguards, and instructed him he would be taken by force if he didn't cooperate. He managed to get out of the loony-bin with the help of his sister, but would spend the next several years in sitcom-writing exile in New York. Rosenthal's back, however, and ready to apply his acute supermodel-stalking talents to the next season of Gilmore Girls. .

defamer

people.comHeidi Klum got an "Unforgettable" serenade from husband Seal during their first-anniversary party at the beachfront bar Cocodrilla in Costa Careyes, Mexico, where the couple tied the knot last year. After a mariachi group and a Cuban band played, Seal crooned the romantic Nat King Cole song, among others, to a visibly touched Klum as 25 family members and friends looked on. "Heidi said, 'Encore! Encore! One more time!,' " an observer tells us. "He sang four or five songs, including 'Mona Lisa.' She was very happy." While Klum and Seal mingled with their loved ones (including kids Leni, 2, and 8-month-old Henry), sipped margaritas and mango daiquiris, and nibbled on finger foods like spring rolls, olives, and veggies, they also carved out some special couple time. "They were flirting all night," says our insider.

I know there are some dang fools out there who do not approve of this marriage, but I say that if all of us could have as wonderful of a man as Seal seems to be, there would be a lot of very happy women out there. The way he took Heidi's daughter and treated her as his own from the very beginning was so incredibly moving to me. Photos of him holding his son and feeding his daughter are some of the cutest I've ever seen. When he said this is his second child, he won the hearts of millions of women. He is a wonderful singer...and a beautiful man, inside and outside....Seal ROCKS!!

And to top it off, he's damn nice to look at :D Saw him at Christmas benefit concert a few years ago, he's MUCH better looking in person. :P

Posted Image

A snap-happy Seal and wife Heidi Klum get a giggle out of 2-year-old daughter Leni during an outing in New York City on Thursday. Also in attendance during their stroll: Their 9-month-old son Henry as well as Klum's mom and dad.

I have to admit, this could be my fav celeb couple. :wub: So is the daddy of Heidi's first kid in the picture?? Who is he anyway??

I have to admit, this could be my fav celeb couple. :wub: So is the daddy of Heidi's first kid in the picture?? Who is he anyway??

The semen donor (sorry to be so drastic - but he needed a DNA to accept paternity) was Flavio Briatore, the managing director of Formula 1 car racing team Renault. He's been linked with Naomi more often than not, and Adriana Lima...

They weren't married, were they?? I take it he's not in the picture at all? That kid is cute (and I am NOT a kid person!!).

They weren't married, were they??  I take it he's not in the picture at all?  That kid is cute (and I am NOT a kid person!!).

What I remember of the whole thing is it looked like a summer fling for him, while Heidi seemed to see more in it. Anyway, when FB left her, Seal got together with her (or she with him?) - before Leni was born - and apparently he has treated Leni as his daughter since taking her home from the hospital.

... and I think both kids are cute, being an autie and god-mother to several kids and liking it, most of the time...

No, I'm neither a HK nor a Seal fan, but somehow the four of them look great together.

Edited by niobe