princess

Ashlee Simpson

Thanks, But No Thankspeople.comLip-synching sensation Ashlee Simpson says she's not planning to return to Saturday Night Live anytime soon. "They offered, but I'm not going back. I figured I probably got the highest ratings for them so far, so maybe I won't go back for a little while." The younger singing Simpson sister says her biggest supporter during the whole SNL debacle, in which she walked off stage while her vocals played but she clearly wasn't singing, was her grandmother. "I called her and I was like, 'What do I do?' and she was like, 'Everything is about attitude. If you keep a positive attitude, all positive will come. If you have a negative attitude, the negative will come." Simpson says she's looking forward to some quiet time with her family during the holidays, and then the new season of her MTV reality show, which premieres in January. "It's cool because you're actually going to see the whole week of SNL and just after making my album and what happens after," Simpson tells us.

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson and Ryan Cabrera look like more than exes as they vacation hand-in-hand in Hawaii. The two were in Maui to visit Ashlee's sister Jessica Simpson and her husband Nick Lachey on Sunday.

Hey, they have flat stanley!! I did that a few times, too funny!

Posted Image

Z100's Jingle Ball 2004

Madison Square Garden, New York City

Ashlee Simpson and on-off boy-toy Ryan Cabrera lend support to their littlest fan.

EOnline.com SHE'LL REALLY SING THIS TIME: With Gwen Stefani bailing on performing at the Orange Bowl citing a scheduling conflict, popster Ashlee Simpson will now perform during that game's halftime show.

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson gives it her all during her halftime-show performance of "La La" at the Orange Bowl at Pro Player Stadium in Miami on Tuesday. Even though the crowd responded with boos after her voice gave out at the end of her song, Simpson's night improved: She got to meet Brad Pitt, who was in the house for the game, in which the USC Trojans beat the Oklahoma Sooners, 55-19.

I took my flat stanley to the Del Mar Races opening day one year. :) We made a paper tux and put it on him. Took a bunch of pics of him there and in front of Sea World, San Diego Zoo, etc. and sent them back to kid that was doing project :D Poor kid had no one to send his flat stanley to, my friend was the teacher so told her student could send to me and I would hook him up. Kid was excited when he got stanley back with a bunch of post cards and pics of places he knew. :)

EOnline.com In a performance preserved for all eternity on the Internet, and broadcast by ABC during halftime of the national championship-determining college football game, a strutting Simpson belted, some say screeched, her Autobiography cut "La La." At the conclusion of the number, the crown jeered, some say booed. One particularly vocal critic could be heard shouting, "You suck"--at least in the clip found on the Simpson-monitoring site, LipSync.us.

ASHLEE'S FLACK LESS THAN LUCKY

Page Sox

NOTE to all of Brad Cafarelli's clients: Don't expect to get into the pages of Lucky magazine anytime soon!

The Los Angeles-based, old-school publicist acted like a "2-year old" recently when one of his clients, Ashlee Simpson, was yanked off the cover of the million-plus circulation magazine, a source said.

"Brad had lied to Lucky to get Ashlee the Lucky cover, and said she was only booked onto an Allure cover — but she had Cosmopolitan as well. He also changed the date of a shoot, causing a scramble for a photographer. And, well, her reputation has taken a nose dive," said a source.

Editrix Kim France is said to have called Cafarelli to explain her decision, But, "he didn't call back for two days. I mean, she's an editor in chief," the source said.

When Cafarelli did call France back, he was not nice. "Brad started screaming, 'I'm so [bleeping] tired of this magazine! Lose my number,' " the source related.

France wasn't too upset by the publicist's tantrum, giggling in the office: "Lose my number? Ha! I'm going to lose his whole agency's number."

But Cafarelli, who represents Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Jenny McCarthy and Michelle Lee, told us:

"I did not lie about anything, nor do I need to, and was completely upfront with the bookers for that publication about the other covers Ashlee would be appearing on before theirs. We were less than thrilled when they alerted us that they would be revoking this cover offer, for which the shoot had already been scheduled (in fact, re-scheduled due to an earlier scheduling conflict)."

Cafarelli continued: "This is not the first time this publication has pulled a cover from one of our clients, and they might consider changing their name from Lucky to Miracle before I'd consider giving them that opportunity again."

A rep for France and Lucky sniffed: "I'm not even going to bother Kim about this."

Meanwhile, we hear Ashlee is "in transition" with Cafarelli and has hired powerhouse Dan Klores to shore up her nose-diving reputation.

WHEN THE BUS WAS ROCKIN' ASHLEE'S DAD CAME KNOCKIN'February 14, 2005 Provided by: [star Online]Pop star Ashlee Simpson had to take the "walk of shame" after her dad Joe Simpson caught her in a tour-bus bedroom with boyfriend Ryan Cabrera last summer."Joe was fit to be tied," a source tells Star People. "It was very traumatic for him."The tension caused by the incident likely sparked the singing couple's amicable split weeks later, the source says.The steamy mess up began when Ashlee, 20, and Ryan, 22, slipped into Jessica Simpson 's luxury tour bus and, according to the source, "started fooling around" right after Ryan's opening performance at Jessica's concert in Bristow, Va., on June 19."They were in there a good 45 minutes while Jessica was on stage," the source said.After the concert, Joe -- who urged Jessica to stay a virgin until married -- started searching for Ashlee. He knocked on the bedroom door, but no one answered."Joe finally figured things out and stormed back onto the bus, shouting, 'Ashlee! Ashlee!'But Ashlee and Ryan kept quiet.""Joe then stood near the front of the bus for five minutes, staring at the bedroom door. Then he got off the bus and stood in front of it, staring it down.""When Ashlee finally appeared, her hair was messed up. Joe glared at her, like, 'Let's go!'" the source said. "Fortunately, Joe finally put it behind him."-- JACK CARTER

Scratch that - I don't think they're together anymore. Rumors are saying that Ashlee and Wilmer Valderrama (Lindsay's ex) are dating on the sly now.

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson and Ryan Cabrera at the E! Entertainment Television's 2005 Summer Splash Event, CA

EOnline.comHOEDOWN PART DEUX? Ashlee Simpson in talks with Saturday Night Live to possibly host and perform the show around the October 11 release of her new album, per Billboard.

Papa Joe Simpson and the Missus...ooops...I mean Ashlee!! :D

Posted Image

EOnline.com

NOT SO FAST: NBC reps denying reports Ashlee Simpson will return as host and musical guest of Saturday Night Live this October. The singer told Billboard last week she wanted to do the show and was "in talks" with the network regarding a fall appearance to coincide with her CD release.

Anyway... on with the gossip on the Simpson family.BIG rumor spreading that Ashlee is pregnant!!!!!!! This has not been confirmed, but a source of mine says she's going to have an abortion... and that she fired Joe as her manager because he was giving her so much hell over it.The other side of that story is that Ashlee just couldn't stand the fact that he favors Jessica so she wanted to get away from him....No word on who is the alleged father of the baby... Ryan... Wilmer... or Joe???LMAO. Anyway, I don't know if any of this is true but that's what I've heard.http://danasdirt.blogspot.com/

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson looks sweet on pal (and onetime rumored beau) Wilmer Valderrama at the afterparty for the premiere of her new movie, Undiscovered, in Los Angeles on Wednesday. But Simpson – who plays an aspiring actress in the film – tells PEOPLE, "Wilmer and I are good friends. I don’t know. We just hang out."

Ashlee Simpson new album photoshoot

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ashlee's Simpson's House...Cool..she's got plenty of windows...windows I can jump my ass out of as I wonder how in the hell this untalented, unattractive, spoiled ass woman owns this house.