princess

Matthew McConaughey

From imdb.com yesterday...

Hudson and McConaughey Escape Deadly Jellyfish

Hollywood stars Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey had to be evacuated from the set of their new movie when a deadly jellyfish was found on set. The couple were shooting romantic adventure Fool's Gold in Queensland, Australia when the Irukandji jellyfish was spotted nearby, forcing the cast and crew to vacate the area until the venomous creature was disposed of. Hudson's publicist, Fiona Searson says, "We have a marine expert to ensure everyone's safe and he found the jellyfish. It's an unusual problem to come across. Only in Australia, I suppose." The Irukandji jellyfish has been described by experts as one of the most deadly creatures alive, despite being about the size of a peanut.

The same can be said for my ex-husabnd! ^_^

From imdb.com yesterday...

The Irukandji jellyfish has been described by experts as one of the most deadly creatures alive, despite being about the size of a peanut.

The same can be said for my ex-husabnd! ^_^

LOL! U SILLY! :D

I originally posted this in the Jake and Toothy threads because of the possible implications, but will post here as well for those who are not interested in Jake or Toothy.

Ted's Letter of the Week:

Dear Ted:

Yo, what's with the lowdown on Lindsay Lohan hitting up Japan with "bestie" deejay Samantha Ronson?

I always wondered about these two from the jump.

Zelda

Cincinnati

Dear Vacay Gone Gay:

Two gal-pals go gallivanting on holiday together and you're automatically suspicious? Guess you think it's weird that Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConaughey were once a tight travel twosome, too. How supremely silly of you!

I know that Lohan is slutty with guys, but is she slutty with girls too? If so, is Ted saying that Lance and McBongo were/are indeed a couple? And thus Lance and Jake or McBongo and Jake weren't?

Or if Lohan isn't bi, than Lance and McBongo aren't/weren't a bi couple, but Jake may have been with either of them?

OK, trying to decipher Ted can lead one to drink. :wacko:

BTW, someone at WFT said that Jake and Smantha Ronson are friends. That they've been photoged together over the years. Maybe another clue? Who knows. Ted's Letter of the Week:

Dear Ted:

Yo, what's with the lowdown on Lindsay Lohan hitting up Japan with "bestie" deejay Samantha Ronson?

I always wondered about these two from the jump.

Zelda

Cincinnati

Dear Vacay Gone Gay:

Two gal-pals go gallivanting on holiday together and you're automatically suspicious? Guess you think it's weird that Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConaughey were once a tight travel twosome, too. How supremely silly of you!

I know that Lohan is slutty with guys, but is she slutty with girls too? If so, is Ted saying that Lance and McBongo were/are indeed a couple? And thus Lance and Jake or McBongo and Jake weren't?

Or if Lohan isn't bi, than Lance and McBongo aren't/weren't a bi couple, but Jake may have been with either of them?

OK, trying to decipher Ted can lead one to drink. :wacko:

BTW, someone at WFT said that Jake and Smantha Ronson are friends. That they've been photoged together over the years. Maybe another clue? Who knows. :huh:

Posted Image

BOOK PEDDLING

Matthew McConaughey works out his mind as well as his body, delving into The Case For Christ as he exercises on his stationary bike in Malibu on Thursday.

Is it normal to exercise in the blazing sun, on an exercise bike in a wet suit ????????

It is if you don't wear deodorant.

I'm always reading these hints about the dude being gay but seriously... how many self respecting 'mos do you know who'd leave the house wearing the kinds of clothes and busting the kind of dance moves that Matty does?

Time For Another Workout With Matthew McConaughey

Filed under: Matthew McConaughey , Workout

Posted Image

Remember boys and girls it's always good to stretch prior to working out. This is the part of Matthew McConaughey's workout that we love watching the most. Work it girl!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/07/time_f...mcconaughey.php

Matt Hits the Bongo

Posted May 14th 2007 10:49AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Paparazzi Photo, Matthew McConaughey

Matthew McConaughey was seen flip-flopping his way to a bongo lesson on Sunday.

The very tan actor likes to beat it when he's off.

The fascinating Matt's been enjoying his time between pix by hanging out in a trailer in Malibu, exercising and exercising some more.

I Think It's In His Contract That He Won't Work With a Shirt On

Posted Image

Dude, Matthew McConagay never has a shirt on. NEVER. I bet he doesn't even own one. First he did that crap movie with Kate Hudson called "Fool's Gold" and now he's filming something called "Surfer Dude" in Malibu. Is he allergic to clothes or something?

McConagay it's time to step up your game! No more of this shirtless crap. We want to see the package now. Hard! None of this soft shit. It's probably gone from all the working out he does.

Oh and I guess in this scene filmed today he's supposed to be angry or something.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Damn, if he worked out in my neighborhood, I would be thrilled he never wears a shirt!!! Gay or not, showered or not, I have always thought he is HOT and I still do. Yum!

Matthew McConaughey Likes to Test the Power of His Abs

Filed under: Matthew McConaughey

Posted Image

Covering himself in what looks like strange body and face paint, here you can see Matthew engaged in a unique tradition of his that he likes to refer to as "Sunday afternoon." Actually, I have no idea when these pictures were taken, needless to say, playing "Survivor" by yourself is probably not all that fun, albeit all the more challenging. And we all know that Matthew loves a challenge. In fact, he seems to like challenging those women around him who might be potential love interests to see through the wackiness, body paint and palm frond dances to what is really important. His fat-free, incredibly ripped body.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More photos of Matthew McConaughey on the set of "Surfer Dude" after the jump.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/22/matthe..._of_his_abs.php

He is either bat-shit crazy or messing with the camera people.

Probably both :)

(Pagesix.com)

Surfers In Shock

HOLLYWOOD is hitting the Costa Rican coastline, and the surfers are nervous. Vince Vaughn was seen partying at the red-hot Mal Pais Surf Camp and tooling around nearby Mar Azul a few days ago. Kate Moss and Matthew McConaughey have also visited. In addition, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Sting, Giselle Bundchen and Leo DiCaprio have supposedly looked at property in the area. Residents fear the infestation could destroy the area's natural beauty with new construction. "The roads are all dirt and there's not a lot here except great surf," said one nature lover.

Matthew McConaughey Blazes Up

Posted Image

Here's Matthew McConaughey lighting shit on fire. This chick is so crazy. I know it's for a movie role, but he's always running around working on his fitness in wildman of the bush-style. I know I would never see this movie unless I was assured of some nudity. But still, he's a gem wrapped in skin.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Many more photos (he climbs a tree) from the set of Matthew McConaughey's "Surfer Dude" after the jump.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/23/matthe...y_blazes_up.php

he's gay too?

What the hell! Why don't I know anything?

He was busted for playing bongos naked...with another dude...alledgedly, Coles Hauser. That might make you gay...or it was some powerful ass weed. :D

I would imagine that if one was male, playing the bongo naked would be "fun", lol. :lol:

Then again, it could have been the weed. ;)

I would imagine that if one was male, playing the bongo naked would be "fun", lol. :lol:

Then again, it could have been the weed. ;)

I'm a man that likes "11 herbs and spices," but I think I would leave that brand of weed alone.

Matthew McConaughey Gets It ON!

Posted Image

We have been following Matthew McConaughey's "Surfer Dude" antics religiously - you can see the other photos sets here and here. Well it looks like Matthew finally go some action on the set. Matthew McConaughey and Alexi Gilmore had a kissing scene and after that they went for a tumble in the sand. Looks like that had fun.

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/24/matthe..._gets_it_on.php

Matthew McConaughey Endorses Brushing

Posted Image

We know Matthew's filming of this part of "Surfer Dude" can only last so long, so why not take advantage of every shirtless possibility, right? Check out Matthew's Crest smile (and more of Matthew being silly) after the jump.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/30/matthe...es_brushing.php

Posted Image

SURF AND TURF

Matthew McConaughey dares to go where few have gone before – barefoot in LAX! – as he prepares to film an airport scene for his comedy Surfer Dude on Tuesday.

A Moment of Silence For Matthew McConaughey's Last Day on the Set of 'Surfer Dude'

Posted Image

We've featured over six posts from Matthew McConaughey's forthcoming 'Surfer Dude' film, and with a heavy heart I have to let you know that this will be the last one. Filming for 'Surfer Dude' is now officially over. So we'll have to wait until this film hits theaters to see the crazy-eyed shirtless surfer again.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: Kimberly London

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/02/a_mome...surfer_dude.php