princess

Scarlett Johansson

Yeah...I was just telling Mr. Marley how sad I am that my boyfriend Ryan Reynolds is off the market (for now, at least). I like him a lot--I think he's funny and charming on screen. Lucky girl! :)

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Wed!

Friday September 26, 2008

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are now husband and wife, her rep has confirmed to Usmagazine.com.

The wedding took place Saturday evening at a remote wilderness resort outside Vancouver. Guests included Scarlett's mother, Melanie Sloan, and her brother, Adrian Johansson.

Johansson, 23, and Reynolds, 31, who had been dating since Spring 2007, announced their engagement on May 5, the day the actress flashed a three-carat diamond ring estimated to be worth about $30,000 at the Met Costume Ball Gala.

See her engagement bling and others.

Johansson has said falling in love has a lot to do with timing.

"You don't always meet the right person at the right time," she told Cosmopolitan.

The actress also clarified her 2006 comments in which she said that people aren't monogamous by nature.

"I believe in finding a soul mate. I've always been in monogamous relationships. I would never want to be in an open one. It'd be too awful."

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Wed!

Friday September 26, 2008

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are now husband and wife, her rep has confirmed to Usmagazine.com.

The wedding took place Saturday evening at a remote wilderness resort outside Vancouver. Guests included Scarlett's mother, Melanie Sloan, and her brother, Adrian Johansson.

Johansson, 23, and Reynolds, 31, who had been dating since Spring 2007, announced their engagement on May 5, the day the actress flashed a three-carat diamond ring estimated to be worth about $30,000 at the Met Costume Ball Gala.

See her engagement bling and others.

Johansson has said falling in love has a lot to do with timing.

"You don't always meet the right person at the right time," she told Cosmopolitan.

The actress also clarified her 2006 comments in which she said that people aren't monogamous by nature.

"I believe in finding a soul mate. I've always been in monogamous relationships. I would never want to be in an open one. It'd be too awful."

Let's see how long Miss Monogamous lasts. If her career goes into an upswing (translation: she actually paid attention at the acting classes she's taking), she'll be divorced within a year and half to two years. If her career continues it's downward slide, she'll probably have 5 kids and get divorced in five to seven years when someone takes pity on her and offers her a plum of a role (if she loses the baby weight). She may also divorce prematurely if double R's career tanks or experience's an extreme lull.

Good luck to them if it's a genuine marriage for them and them alone.

But I have honestly (and this is not a slam on him) never in all this time of following gossip, had any clue what he's done or what his role is. Is he an actor? Or a singer?

Has he been with men in the past? I might simply be mis-remembering, but I thought I read something a while back, when he was with Alannis Mo, about them both having had same-sex relationships in their pasts...

Good luck to them if it's a genuine marriage for them and them alone.

But I have honestly (and this is not a slam on him) never in all this time of following gossip, had any clue what he's done or what his role is. Is he an actor? Or a singer?

Actor. On our side of the pond his profile is exceptionally low. If you get Trouble on your cable at home, they endlessly repeat "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place" or whatever it is (Trouble endlessly repeat everything...) and he is in that. If you check out his IMDB page there's nothing on there really that would have made any impact here. He seems pretty bland and unremarkable to me to be honest.

He has been in a couple of those low budget should have gone straight to DVD movies. He is cute but always seems limited in his acting ability. The TV show he was on seemed to showcase his sexiness and thats all. It really was a stupid show. He was the "sex symbol" on it. I think his looks are his biggest asset ! I could see him playing for the other team !! lol Or at least trying it out !! Good luck to them !!

Okay guys thanks for explaining it. I thought because of the A-Mo. connection he had something to do with music for some reason.

Has he been with men in the past? I might simply be mis-remembering, but I thought I read something a while back, when he was with Alannis Mo, about them both having had same-sex relationships in their pasts...

I know next to nothing about him but I read she said she was into both at one time. And it doesn't preclude anyone from marrying of course. Didn't she used to have "groupie fun" bets with her roadies, lol! ;)

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

GREAT WHITE WAY

Scarlett Johansson – in a Dolce & Gabbana dress and Van Cleef & Arpels diamonds – is ready for an evening of laughs, attending Michael J. Fox's annual "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Cure Parkinson's" fundraiser Wednesday at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers. The event, which also brought out Johansson's husband Ryan Reynolds, raised more than $4.3 million for Parkinson's research.

Posted Image

Johansson Too Busy For Kids

sf gate

Scarlett Johansson has ruled out having children with husband Ryan Reynolds in the near future, because she is too busy enjoying herself.

Johansson wed Reynolds in a top-secret ceremony in September, but she says doesn't have any imminent plans to add to their family.

She tells "Entertainment Tonight," "I'm 24 years old! I've got a lot of time for that. I love to work and I'm enjoying myself right now."

But the actress does envisage becoming a mother one day: "Someday in the distant future I'm sure I'll want to enjoy that part of my life. But I'm not ready for that yet."

Johansson Too Busy For Kids

sf gate

Scarlett Johansson has ruled out having children with husband Ryan Reynolds in the near future, because she is too busy enjoying herself.

Johansson wed Reynolds in a top-secret ceremony in September, but she says doesn't have any imminent plans to add to their family.

She tells "Entertainment Tonight," "I'm 24 years old! I've got a lot of time for that. I love to work and I'm enjoying myself right now."

But the actress does envisage becoming a mother one day: "Someday in the distant future I'm sure I'll want to enjoy that part of my life. But I'm not ready for that yet."

I give her credit for being honest about where she is in life. It sure beats having a kid and pawning it off on a nanny while carrying on as if nothing's changed.

Edited by Maxiemom

I've never been a fan, but she desperately needs to consult with a stylist. There's nothing about this look that works for her at all -_-

I've never been a fan, but she desperately needs to consult with a stylist. There's nothing about this look that works for her at all -_-

Is she trying to look like Alanis Morissette?

I'm kind of meh on this look, which I suppose is an improvement over vast dislike. At the end of the day, Scarlett's look pretty much boils down to the chest region anyway.

She could be giving her hair a rest from all of that bleach between films. I agree, it's not a good look for her.

That :censored:'in Ryan Reynolds...he is turning Scarlett into :censored:'in Alanis.