princess

Scarlett Johansson

Please, someone ger her and Jude Law together! I want 2006 to be a gossip orgy. :wacko:

I'll drink some egg-nog to that. :D

Ok, I just got this scoop from a friend who works at a certain magazine who recently did a photoshoot w/ Scarlett. She is 'FAT' (her words, not mine)! The shoot involved a lot of 'nudity' and no one could believe how bad her body looked- they had to airbrush every inch of her and make her 2 sizes smaller. One woman at the shoot said "I'm 54, and I have a much better body than she does". Anyhoo, I know it's catty, but that's what I just heard.

I really wish she would do one of those before airbrushing/after airbrushing photo spreads like some of the other celebs have done in the past.....

Scarlett Johansson gets L'Oreal loving

thesuperficial.com

Scarlett Johansson has signed a $4 million deal to be the new spokesmodel for L'Oreal, only weeks after her two-year contract with Calvin Klein fragrances ended. Johansson will join the ranks of Beyonce Knowles, Natalie Imbruglia, Eva Longoria, Aishwarya Rai, Claudia Schiffer, Andie MacDowell, and Milla Jovovich at L'Oreal and says, "It's wonderful to be working with L'Oreal, a company that has celebrated independent women for years. I'm very excited to be part of this campaign, which is modern and fashion forward."

I bet that's the sweetest $4 million Scarlett has ever landed. Instead of actually having to act or work, now all she has to do is stand there and not go bald.

"If people think I'm an actor worthy of their $10, that's more important to me than them thinking I'm a nice person."– Golden Globe nominee Scarlett Johansson, on her image, to Los Angeles Confidential magazine

I saw her on Regis & Kelly this morning, she's now saying t.v./film make out scenes are not sexy. Sounds like she got in trouble from her current BF. & is trying to backpeddle. :D

I saw her on Letterman last night and man could this woman have less to say? It was painful to watch.

I have heard from people who have worked with her that she is incredibly dumb.

I saw her on Letterman last night and man could this woman have less to say?  It was painful to watch.

I have heard from people who have worked with her that she is incredibly dumb.
Maybe thats why Jared Leto was photographed checking his cellphone while SJ was giving him a kiss. :D

I can't decide if I love or hate her. She is a good actress IMO and very beauitful but she seems sort of arrogant. And her role is always the bored, jaded, vampy seductress. I wonder if she would be good in a different type of role or if maybe her roles just reflect her personality. She comes across as a little condescending in interviews.

I saw SJ on E! news for the red carpet special & Isaac M. was interviewing her & he was feeling her breast. :blink: He also looked down Terri Hatcher's dress. :rolleyes: He asked Kate Beckinsale & her husband what their signs were & when he found out he said something like 'this will never work.' :wacko:

ENDQUOTE

Page Six

"WE'D be shooting some intense confrontational scene where we were going crazy and screaming at each other, and then the moment Woody would yell, 'Cut,' he'd turn to me and ask, 'So how old were you when you lost your virginity?' " - Scarlett Johansson on working with Woody Allen in Spin . . . "I know I don't look my age and these guys will ask me for my phone number. I go, 'Well, I'm 15!' I hate to tell them because they really get embarrassed and say something like, 'I thought you were 20' " - Q'Orianka Kilcher of "The New World" on Movies.com.

ENDQUOTE

Page Six

"WE'D be shooting some intense confrontational scene where we were going crazy and screaming at each other, and then the moment Woody would yell, 'Cut,' he'd turn to me and ask, 'So how old were you when you lost your virginity?' " - Scarlett Johansson on working with Woody Allen in Spin . . . "I know I don't look my age and these guys will ask me for my phone number. I go, 'Well, I'm 15!' I hate to tell them because they really get embarrassed and say something like, 'I thought you were 20' " - Q'Orianka Kilcher of "The New World" on Movies.com.

-_- that's so gross

Even if Woody did hit it....Shoot, I still would have some of Scarlett. :P

I just saw her in Match Point (which, btw, is a fantastic movie).She was absolutely amazing to me. I've always been a fan of hers since Ghost World. She's a good actress, I think, but won't get an Oscar until she becomes a fugly, mannish boxer like Hilary Swank.Scarlett is absolutely gorgeous in the film.

Agreed, Malibu...Not a Woody fan either...Not just because of what he did to Mia! But also cuz woody doesn't seem to be a fan of diversity in his flicks. -_-

He's apparently is writing a new movie for her. His wife should be pissed about his obsession with Scarlett. IMO........this girl is a breath of fresh air, she can act.

I agree, although I don't think his daughter...uh, I mean, wife...:P has much room to talk :) hee hee.

Page SixNO AUNT SCARLETTWOODY Allen says his "Match Point" star, Scarlett Johansson , should dress her age. Asked by fashionweekdaily.com what he thought of her style, the nebbishy auteur replied, "I have had many conversations with Scarlett on this subject. The main thing I tell her is to simplify. I think that she dresses older than she should. I would tell her to wear her hair looser, to lessen the makeup and heavy red lipstick. Be more natural. It's a starlet thing. She is a beautiful girl, but I have told her to tone it down. I have told her to dress her age, instead of dressing like my Aunt Minnie."