princess

Colin Farrell

Getting His Jolies

First day at a new job and you're always picked on, ordered off to get some tartan paint, a glass hammer or 'a long weight'.

Pity the poor lighting technician on his first day on the set of chariot-wreck film 'Alexander'. He was told that a certain piece of vital equipment was in a nearby shed, and was ordered in no uncertain terms to get it as soon as possible (by giggling senior members of crew).

The poor techie did as he was told and opened the door to the shed, only to be greeted by the sight of an enraged Colin Farrell, who prior to door opening had been nuts deep doggy-style in a giggling Angelina Jolie, who clearly found the situation hilarious.

Not so Colin, who chased the poor technician through the set, his erection clearly evident through his leather-strapped Greek skirt.

Source: HOLY MOLY

:blink:

Janet Charlton

COLIN FARRELL GETS WHAT HE WANTS

Colin Farrell is up to his old tricks. He and his exgirlfriend Kim Bordenave and their toddler son James stopped at In-N-Out Burger in Hollywood. They pulled up to the drive-thru and Colin ordered their food to go.

An hour later he returned WITHOUT Kim and smooth operator Colin asked the drive-thru girl who took his order out on a date! The 18 year old HOT HOT HOT Latina didn't hesitate.

She said yes and they hooked up that night after work!

Tragedy Strikes Colin Farrell's Current Relationship

Filed under: Colin Farrell

Posted Image

Colin Farrell, the 30-year old Irish actor as famous for his wild lifestyle, as he is for his movie roles, recently learned that the ex-boyfriend of his current flame, Muireann McDonnell committed suicide two months into her new relationship with Farrell. Her ex, John Marc Knight, had attempted to move on and venture back into the world of dating, when his frustration over his ended relationship with McDonnell proved too much for the 22-year old barman.

A friend of Knight's told the paper: "They must have hit it off immediately. They began to go out. John was devastated."

Another source said: "He struggled to cope with her seeing somebody else. The fact it was Colin Farrell must have made matters worse. As time passed things got worse for John."

McDonnell, for her part, was stunned at the news and is coping with Colin by her side, as they vacationed in Italy last week. Those close to Knight have shown no ill will toward the couple during this tragic turn of events, simply expressing the sadness of the loss of a life so young.

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/04/traged...elationship.php

Beyond blisters: Herpes has an upside

Virus shown to protect mice against bubonic plague, other dangerous germs

The herpes family of viruses can have a surprising upside — it can protect against the bubonic plague and other bacterial contagions, at least in mice.

Research into whether a similar mechanism applies to humans and other mammalian hosts should be conducted, said viral immunologist Skip Virgin at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. "There may be symbiotic advantages to chronic infections with these viruses."

These new results do not mean people should go out and get infected with herpes, Virgin stressed. They probably already are. Nearly all humans become infected with multiple herpes virus family members during childhood. These germs not only include the herpes simplex viruses, which lead to cold sores and possibly genital herpes, but also the diseases responsible for chickenpox and "mono," as well as several less well-known ailments. Herpes infections have bedeviled animals for more than 100 million years.

After the initial period of infection, these viruses enter a dormant state known as latency. Many lurk for the lifetime of their hosts "as permanent passengers" without causing overt symptoms, Virgin said.

Virgin and his colleagues experimented with viruses highly similar genetically to ones that cause mono and other diseases in humans. These germs normally cause fatigue and ruffled fur in mice, although the researchers used dose levels too low to cause symptoms.

The scientists discovered latent infections with these viruses could protect mice from bacterial infections, including Yersinia pestis, which causes bubonic plague, and Listeria monocytogenes, which causes one kind of food poisoning, findings detailed in the May 17 issue of the journal Nature.

The herpes viruses spur the immune system to boost levels of a protein hormone called interferon gamma "that in effect puts some immune system soldiers on yellow alert, causing them to patrol for invaders with their eyes wide open and defense weapons ready," Virgin said. As a result, the bacteria grew more slowly and were less likely to kill the mice. Future research can investigate whether these latent infections protect against other viruses.

Still, while people might benefit from symbiotic relationships with the herpes family of viruses, they can also have serious consequences, such as deafness, blindness, encephalitis and cancer.

"The presence of these viruses seems to be a two-edged sword," Virgin told LiveScience. "I am quite concerned that we be sensitive to these true human tragedies while recognizing the potential of a new way to view these infections."

Uncovering any potential benefits of these viruses in humans will prove hard, Virgin cautioned, "since nearly all humans are infected with these viruses at a young age, so it will be hard to find people without them for comparison."

© 2007 LiveScience.com. All rights reserved.

Don't Mess With Colin

Posted Image

Colin Farrell did not look happy yesterday when arriving at LAX with his son James. It looks like he bitched out an autograph seeker.

He looks like a good daddy. Protective and shit. I used to think he was just dirty looking, but now he's kind of hot in a dirty way. I bet that beard totally smells like lady though.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Colin Farrell

Posted Image

COLIN Farrell has denied his girlfriend is pregnant. The 31-year-old Alexander star has slammed reports 22-year-old medical student Muireann McDonell is having his baby. Colin's rep Danica Smith said: "She is not pregnant." A source claimed last week: "She's just under three months along now. They're trying to keep it quiet."

Colin already has a three-year-old son, James, from his relationship with American model Kim Bordenave. The Phone Booth star has previously said fatherhood inspired him to change his wild partying ways and check into rehab to be treated for an addiction to prescription painkillers. - BANG Showbiz / Reuters

Big-hearted Colin Farrell takes vagrant on £1000 shopping spree

Last updated at 09:01am on 14th September 2007

Posted Image

Heart of gold: Actor Colin Farrell dug deep to help out a homeless man - with a £1000 shopping spree

Big-hearted Colin Farrell made a homeless man's day by taking him on an impromptu shopping spree and splashing out over £1000 in a Toronto store.

Farrell reportedly told shop assistants, "Get him anything he wants. Whatever he needs," before shelling out $2,100 (£1,050) on new clothes and outdoor gear at Toronto's Europe Bound Travel Outfitters store.

Staff at Toronto's Europe Bound Travel Outfitters store helped the homeless man, known as Stress, and Farrell pick out a coat, a sleeping bag, and a rucksack stuffed with socks, boots and new underwear.

"He was a cool guy. He doesn't act like a movie star," store manager Dave Mott said.

"It was like they were best buddies. The homeless guy was going around, grabbing stuff. Everything was top line."

According to newspaper the Toronto Sun, after the shopping spree, Farrell asked Mott for directions to the nearest bank machine, where he withdrew a wad of $20 (£10)notes for Stress.

Apparently, it is not the first time the kind Miami Vice star has helped Stress out. Four years ago Farrell was in Toronto filming his movie 'A Home At The End of the World' and heard a local radio station was offering $2,000 (£1000) to anyone who could get him to the studio.

So Farrell grabbed Stress, threw him in his limousine and showed up at the station to claim the prize for the man.

At the end of the latest trip, Farrell dropped Stress back in the Yorkville area of the city where he is a well-known face.

"I'm all set up," Stress told onlookers. "This is my chance to get off the street."

Now Stress reportedly plans to take a bike trip around Farrell's native Ireland.

Farell, 31 was in town to promote his latest movie Cassandra's Dream, at the Toronto Film Festival.

Colin + Britney = hilarity/sex ensues. :wub:

Holy Moly (UK) yesterday:

Bone Soothe

Colin Farrell - legendary swordsman, right?

Well, not quite. It seems Farrell was given a lesson in the art of lovemaking by none other than Britney Spears, who hammered him into thousands of sweaty pieces before leaving him begging for mercy.

Despite Spears' then virginal image, she was extremely demanding in the sack. So, after two solid days of shagging, was Farrell man enough to admit that he just couldn't keep up anymore?

No. Instead he pretended to have food poisoning to blag a night off and replenish his fluid levels before he started ejaculating dust.

Having a well-earned lie-in, Farrell turned on the TV to find Britney live on a chat show, telling the world how she would be keeping her virginity intact until married.

Superstar Colin tells of 'blessed' life with special needs child

Hollywood superstar Colin Farrell yesterday opened his heart and revealed that his four-year-old son James is a special-needs child.

The renowned Irish actor revealed that his treasured son was born with a rare form of cerebral palsy called Angelman Syndrome.

In a moving interview, the actor described how the condition has affected his sons speech and mobility.

But despite the heartbreak the syndrome has caused he said that he is “incredibly blessed to have him in my life” and told of his joy when James recently took his first steps.

He said that his son had shown “amazing courage” in the first four years of his life and that he is an “incredibly happy boy” despite his condition.

Ironically Colin – who has joint custody of James with his mother Kim Bordenave – proudly led the Irish team to Croke Park for the Special Olympics before his son was born.

Colin – who has starred in such movies as Miami Vice and Phone Booth – said that James has “enriched” his life “incredibly.”

And he said that he is dedicated to helping his son reach his own “individual potential” and to be “as happy as he can be.”

”With my son the only time I'm reminded that there is something different about him – that he has some deviation of what is perceived to be normal – is when I see him with other four-year-olds.

“Then I go “oh yeah” and it comes back to me. But from day one I felt that he's the way he's meant to be.”

The actor spoke with pride about the barriers his son has overcome in the first four years of his life – and paid tribute to his exgirlfriend Kim for being proactive in getting James the early intervention he needs.

“He took his first steps about six weeks ago and it was four years in the making. All the work is his, he worked his arse off for four years.”

“And when he took the first steps it was incredibly emotional, there wasn't a dry eye in the house.”

He's broken that barrier and its all about building on that now.

Although Colin has been juggling a career in Hollywood since he first burst onto the scene in 2003, he is dedicated to spending as much time as possible with his son.

Little James has already met with his extended family in Dublin and even Colin's new girlfriend, Irish student Muireann McDonnell.

The irony of having a child with special needs – months after becoming involved in the Special Olympics and being faced with the same challenges – is not lost on the actor.

But, he is adamant that anyone who has a disability can still contribute to society and have a full and happy life.

“Its mad the way the world works. It's bizarre. I experienced the overwhelming effect of being around those athletes pretty much just before my son was born with special needs.

“I have never thought of my son as being someone with a disability. It goes back to special needs and what is a disability and what isn't”.

Edited by QTPIE

Going Grey

Posted Image

The grey is coming early for Colin Farrell and it's got me worried. He's only 31! I guess I have to give him some points for not being a slave to vanity and taking a box of Feria to his mop, but still. That shit is scary. You know the pubes look like a steel scouring pad.

I miss the old one Colin actually. The Colin who would beat down photogs and sleep with skanks. The nicer and gentler Colin is so yawnsville. So...here's Colin kicking off Sundance last night. Yes, it's that time of year. It's where serious film actors and drunk party girls collide in Utah.

Colin was there to promote "In Bruges."

from jj jaxson

-editorial: he likes MKO's "talent and style"? What? Where??

Colin Farrell loves him some cocaine.

While attending the Sundance Film Festival, Farrell was partying hard and joining likes such as Mary-Kate Olsen in doing some drugs.

Colin's drug of choice was cocaine and he was doing it openly in the back seat of his chauffeur-driver car.

IDIOT!!! I wonder if Mary-Kate will end her cocaine habits now that the great Heath Ledger has passed??? I love Mary-Kate's talent and style, I just don't want her to die from doing drugs!

Sad thing Hollywood has become these days.

Labels: colin farrell, mary-kate olsen

FARRELL: ASHES TO TRASHES

Page Six

February 5, 2008 -- BAD boy star Colin Farrell hasn't lost his edge. During an interview with the Huffington Post to promote "In Bruges," the actor "alternatively sipped from and ashed into a cup of water on the table in front of him," according to the online journal. Farrell also blamed New Line Cinema for throwing all its money into Nicole Kidman's flop "The Golden Compass." Farrell ranted, "I think New Line lost the bollocks on 'The Golden Compass' . . . they literally don't have enough money to market things."

The Refreshing Taste Of Ciggie Ash Water

Posted Image

Colin Farrell spoke to reporters yesterday in NYC for his new movie "In Bruges." During the press junket Colin drank water from a glass in front of him. The Huffington Post reports he also used the glass to dump his ciggie ashes in. What a manly man. I doubt it was water, it was probably diesel fuel. Only pussies drink water. Colin lives on the edge. Every time he drops his ashes in there he gets off thinking it might explode, tearing his face off. He should hook up with Joss Stone. Something tells me they would make a brilliant couple.

Colin also bad-mouthed the Nicole Kidman flop "The Golden Compass." Colin filmed this other movie "Pride & Glory" in 2006 and the reason it hasn't been released is because the studio put all its money into Compass. Colin said, "It's just a really really strong piece, but I think New Line lost the bollocks on "The Golden Compass," you know love, and they literally don't have enough money to market things."

Hopefully this baby will keep Nicky out of movies for a while. She's not only ruining her own career, but she's fucking with the careers of others.

Back to the ash water. I would rather drink ash water than drink the catch all booze glass. You know...the glass where all the leftover booze goes. I've done that a few times and it tastes like the tears of Satan.

Get This Bitch A Bottle Of Palmolive

Posted Image

Palmolive cuts the grease and that's what Colin Farrell needs. His hair looks the floor of a San Francisco bathhouse, covered in lube and crap. I just want to take hundreds of sheets of those oil blotters and cover his head in them. That being said, I'd still get with that. I would save on lube costs and that shit is expensive.

Here's Colin at the premiere of "In Bruges" at the Dublin Film Festival.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

My hand started slipping off my mouse after I clicked in this thread. -_-

That comment could be taken in more ways than one, BobbyD B)

I thought that too when I read it :)

Heath Ledger's Final Role to Be Finished by Three Actors

Posted Image

Heath Ledger's role of Tony in Terry Gilliam's film, "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus," is going to be tackled by three different actors. Jude Law's rep confirmed that Jude, Colin Farrell and Johnny Depp, would be stepping in to help finish the film by taking on Heath's role and picking up where he left off at the time of his untimely death.

It's still unclear exactly how the actors will be filling in the holes, with the BBC theorizing that Gilliam will use the footage of Ledger that was already shot before his death and the other actors will be portraying different versions of Tony. The $30 million film suspended production at the news of Heath's passing.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

That comment could be taken in more ways than one, BobbyD B)

I thought that too when I read it :)

Hmmm...I missed it? :huh:

Anywhooo...he actually is pretty good in "In Bruges." I was shocked, since I'm not that big a fan of his. And knowing how he was "discovered" by Kevin Spacey. ;)

Johnny, Jude, Colin Sub for Heath

E!

Hollywood's version of the three musketeers is riding to the rescue of fallen pal Heath Ledger's final film.

Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law are literally embracing the all-for-one ethos, tag-teaming as Heath Ledger's character in the unfinished The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

The BBC quoted a spokesperson for Law confirming the actors' participation, "subject to negotiations."

No further details were immediately available. There was no further comment Monday from the actors or filmmakers.

The fate of the Terry Gilliam-helmed fantasy film had been in peril since Ledger's shocking death Jan. 22 due to an accidental drug overdose.

Because the film focuses on a magical acting troupe and alternate dimensions, it is believed Depp, Farrell and Law will each play a different incarnation of Ledger's character, known only as "Tony."

According to Variety, Ledger's name helped the independent production secure its $30 million budget. Without its biggest star, the movie has three options, the paper said: recast, shoot around Ledger's absence or call "cut."

Filming on Doctor Parnassus began in December. The 28-year-old Ledger, who died in New York, had been shooting in London the week before his death.

Following Ledger's demise, Gilliam and the producers said they "will be assessing how best to proceed."

Heath was a great actor, a great friend and a great spirit," the statement said. "We are still in a state of deep shock, saddened and numb with grief."

Depp, for one, probably felt an obligation to help out Gilliam.

The actor had been one of the stars of the director's ambitious The Man Who Killed Don Quixote, which was scrapped midway through production in 2000 after the elderly actor playing the title role suffered a back injury and was unable to continue.

Ledger did complete work on The Dark Knight before he died. The Batman Begins sequel, featuring Ledger as the Joker, is due out July 18.

(IMDB.COM)

Farrell: "Playing Ledger's Part Is a Painful Honor"

Movie star Colin Farrell has confirmed he'll be among the stars acting out scenes tragic Heath Ledger never got to shoot in his final film, confessing it'll be an "incredibly painful tribute." The Irish actor, Jude Law and Johnny Depp will help director Terry Gilliam complete the film he started with the late Ledger. The superstar trio will pick up the role Ledger was playing in The Imaginarium Of Dr. Parnassus before he accidentally overdosed on prescription drugs last month. And Farrell admits he was flattered to be asked to help Gilliam complete Ledger's last film. He tells the Sydney Daily Telegraph newspaper, "I will be honored to be part of that. It makes me feel uncomfortable to think about it too much and to get into it really here, but it's an incredibly painful honor... and an honor I wish wasn't bestowed (on me), but an honor none-the-less. It's about getting Heath's work out there... He's too good for any of his work not to be seen, you know, and I'm really keen and looking forward to doing it and just doing the best job I can do." The film, about a magical traveling theatre, also features movie veteran Christopher Plummer. Production on the London set has been suspended since just before Ledger's death.

Colin Farrell: Taking Heath Ledger's Role Is a "Painful Honor"

US WEEKLY

Colin Farrell is proud to be a part of Heath Ledger's final film, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, which was unfinished when Ledger died last month.

"I will be honored to be part of that," the actor told the Herald Sun.

Farrell, Jude Law and Johnny Depp will split what remains of Ledger's role.

"It makes me feel uncomfortable to think about it too much and to get into it really here but it's an incredibly painful honour to have, you know, and an honour I wish wasn't bestowed but an honour none-the-less," Farrell said.

"It's about getting Heath's work out there, get his work out there, he's too good for any of his work not to be seen, you know, and I'm really keen and looking forward to doing it and just doing the best job I can do," the actor added.

Ledger, 28, died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs on Jan. 22

Colin Farrell 'Honored' to Be Playing Heath's Last Role

Posted Image

I have never met the man, nor do I really know all that much about his personal life, despite the fact that I write about him on this here blog, but something about Colin Farrell really makes me like him. Maybe it's because he, like one of my favorite actors, Johnny Depp, insists on wearing old-timey hats and might possibly carry a pocket watch. Also, the whole bad-boy-gone-good is, well, pretty hot, if you ask me.

Colin is just one of three actors who have signed on to fill the shoes of Heath Ledger, whose untimely passing ceased the production of his last film, "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." Johnny Depp and Jude Law will also be stepping in to take on the role.

Colin expressed his feelings on the sombre circumstances surrounding his upcoming acting gig, "It makes me feel uncomfortable to think about it too much and to get into it really here, but it's an incredibly painful honor to have, you know, and an honour I wish wasn't bestowed but an honor none-the-less." That's a really good way of putting it, I think.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/