princess

Star Jones

Princess, I just shrieked out loud here at the bookstore. Everyone turned around to look at me. Wish I could explain that it's about Big Gay Al...

UGH. I just can't look at her. Ew. I feel sorry for HIM. What I'm most pissed about is that it's popular opinion (amongst the whisperers I know) that she had a little "help" with her weight loss. So now she's written a book about how to do it with clean living, etc? OH PLEASE. Nothing about her seems real. Why is she still employed by thinking people? Why is she photographed? Why do they still let her get away with promoting herself as a big deal? And why oh why doesn't she have a mirror in her home? Those boobs pretty much cancel out anything she's trying to portray with her "image."Of course, now she can go through the whole "marriage on the rocks" and then the horrible breakup, etc. princess, I think we need an avatar that says "Free Al" ;)

LOL, aren't book stores suppose to be quite places?!?! I hear a lot of people in college use the library computers to check this site, think they ever got busted too? :DMaybe we should have a match with Star against Reese?? They could insult each other with a smile on their faces the entire time. :P I don't feel bad for Big Gay Al, he knew what he was getting into. -_-

I am in school right now in a translation and computer class. I have to say I am not supposed to be here but hey at least I have attention on something.Celebrity deathmatch: Reese vs Star Jones. Reese will win hands down kick her ( Star) ass.

I don't feel bad for Big Gay Al, he knew what he was getting into.  -_-

I'm not sure sure about that. The situation had to be mis-represented to him, or.... what's he going to do if she strays from the plan? Out her? It would probably cost him big time. Hypotherically speaking of course. But I suspect it's not as easy as he thought it would be. Talk about being emasculated! (Of course, just speculating...)

Yeah. But he'll get half her money when they split, don't you think? I mean, he could certainly prove that he's been a big part of her career these past years. All she ever talks about is him!

Yeah.  But he'll get half her money when they split, don't you think? I mean, he could certainly prove that he's been a big part of her career these past years.  All she ever talks about is him!

She is an attorney. I'm sure she has some sort of pre-nup. I'd be shocked if she didn't! Edited by MC

Yeah, but even with a pre-nup you have to show that you're being fair to your partner when you split, otherwise the judge can (and, more and more often, does) throw it out and make up whatever he/she wants. So, if BGA doesn't work much while they're married and she earns a good salary, chances are a judge would say - even if they had a pre-nup - hey, Star, you've gotta give him some serious money because he was a big part of your life and your career for years!

I don't feel bad for Big Gay Al, he knew what he was getting into.  -_-

I'm not sure sure about that. The situation had to be mis-represented to him, or.... what's he going to do if she strays from the plan? Out her? It would probably cost him big time. Hypotherically speaking of course. But I suspect it's not as easy as he thought it would be. Talk about being emasculated! (Of course, just speculating...)
I agree with Princess...He knew what he was getting into. All of this is being done for fame and notoriety. I don't want to hear anyone say they are innocent victims or that they were unaware of the consequences.

I agree with Princess...He knew what he was getting into.  All of this is being done for fame and notoriety.  I don't want to hear anyone say they are innocent victims or that they were unaware of the consequences.

I guess I really don't know anything about him. What does he do? If they break up, do you think this "fame" can carry him onto a career? Or could he just be in it for the 15 minutes and the cash?

I don't know what he does for a living. :huh: I don't feel sorry for him but I also don't think he knew what he was getting himself into when he hooked up with her. I don't think she's at all easy to live with.

I think BGA made tons of money in investment banking or some such...

... and who says they're actually living together, unless there's a photographer around to make a homestory about them. :D

I think BGA made tons of money in investment banking or some such...

... and who says they're actually living together, unless there's a photographer around to make a homestory about them.  :D

Thanks niobe :)

Hey, maybe they could be the next "Newlyweds" ??

Right, BGA was an investment banker or stock broker. And "Love" story was they were setup with each other by either Denzel or Oprah. The relationship was setup at the beginning from him proposing to her on nationwide television at either All-star or a regular season NBA game. Point is, it was nationally televised...And she has gone on and on about that relationship...no sympathy for either...especially when you put your business out there.

I maybe wrong but I think they were set up via Oprah and Denzel did some interfereing with the proposal at that game, whatever it was, NBA or All-Star. I think Denzel did the asking for BGA or something... :rolleyes:

I didn't think it was possible, but she looks scarier then usual. :ph34r:

Yes, she does - and the drooping boobs don't help much either! :rolleyes:

I think that's just one of those stickie bra things you wear when you have on strapless dress.

the weird thing is that it looks like she is wearing some sort of boobage support structure, because there's that ridge on the right side (our right) of her boob.

Yes, looks like it. Maybe she should have some sort of bra fitted instead of relying on freebies... :rolleyes:

This woman looks more and more like a drag queen every day. Specifically, she looks like Flotilla DeBarge. No wonder Star sued Flotilla...getting hard to tell the difference.

Here is Flotilla in the Peta ad again:

Posted Image

Someone's been having a LOT of work done. Check out this pic from earlier in the thread

Posted Image

compared to this one

Posted Image

yowza!

Edited by soho2chelsea