Sign in to follow this  
Guest cherry

Jude Law

Awww...I'm getting quoted? Awwww....geez...where's my kleenex? :D

(writes speech) Let me thank, the little people! Cuz where would the world be without midgets? :D

(writes speech) Let me thank, the little people! Cuz where would the world be without midgets? :D

Lol, you're killing me!

popbitch.com

>> Sadie?s Revenge <<

Hey Jude, you made it bad, etc...

Sadie Frost celebrated seeing her ex-

husband Jude's comeuppance in the tabloids

with a trip to Ibiza (and a nice set of

bikini photos in the papers). She and her

kids flew out to the island on Easyjet.

Iris spent the whole flight moaning,

Rudy just listened to The Who on his Ipod and

read the NME, while Rafferty refused to

sit down until the plane hit some turbulence

and then screamed like a girl, "We're all

going to die!"

Sadie meanwhile is smugly content.

By booking a shag-friendly nanny she

cleverly lured Jude into disaster... sweet

revenge for the affairs he had while they

were married. (Insiders are whispering

that he had SIX, and not necessarily all

with women...)

Page Six

BABY ON BOARD?

IT'S looking more and more likely that Sienna Miller is pregnant with Jude Law's spawn. The waifish actress was supposed to hit the Roland Mouret fashion show at the tents on Sept. 13, but she pulled out early this week. One insider said she's expecting. But someone involved with Miller's next flick, "Factory Girl," said: "I doubt she's pregnant. She has not called 'Factory Girl' to say she won't make it and production starts in November." We'll see.

SIENNA: I WANT A CASANOVA

'It's over' hint to cheat Jude

Suzanne Kerins

sundaymirror.co.uk

SIENNA Miller yesterday hinted her romance with love cheat Jude Law is well and truly over as declared she was looking for a new "Casanova".

Dressed in a black dress and without Jude by her side, 23-year-old Sienna made a grand entrance by gondola at the Venice Film Festival.

She grinned as she faced the cameras to promote her new movie Casanova. Speaking of the legendary lover, she hinted she had called time on 32-year-old Jude - and was now single again.

She said: "Men are attracted to women, women are attracted to men. Casanova was intriguing and magnetic. I have met a few Casanovas I like and a few I have not liked - and I hope to meet a few more."

Oozing confidence, Sienna looked a far cry from the woman left shattered when the Sunday Mirror revealed in July how fiance Jude Law had been cheating on her with nanny Daisy Wright.

Sienna's new flick, was filmed in Venice last year. It also stars Oliver Platt and Heath Ledger as Casanova. Quizzed if she had given Aussie Heath any tips on seduction, Sienna giggled: "He is enough of a seducer. He has natural ability and does not need tips from me."

Looks like Jude is well and truly in the shade...

people.comAt the Venice Film Festival to discuss her new movie "Casanova" – as well as the Casanova in her life, Jude Law – Sienna Miller had a smile on her face but no engagement ring on her finger. The BBC reported that Miller has ended her engagement to Law.

(IMDB.COM)Miller Thankful For Law's SupportSienna Miller insists she has received invaluable support since the shock of finding out about her partner Jude Law's infidelity - particularly from Law himself. The Layer Cake beauty is feeling stronger than ever, but has bemused fans by praising Law's kindness during her ordeal, even though he was the one who broke her heart in the first place by having a month-long affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright. She says, "I'd be lying if I said that it hasn't been a really rough Couple of months. But at the end of the day I've got a huge support system. My mum, my sister, all my best mates and Jude have been really supportive of me. Actually it's you know, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Sienna Miller insists she has received invaluable support since the shock of finding out about her partner Jude Law's infidelity - particularly from Law himself. ...been a really rough Couple of months. But at the end of the day I've got a huge support system ... and Jude have been really supportive of me.

Oh my god she's stupid!! :o You guys need to change those giselle/leo pictures where he's explaining hair and put those quotes on sienna/jude pics. She's got to be stupider then Giselle! :rolleyes: Edited by BiteMeAngel

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Love Still in the Air for Law and Miller?

Sienna Miller and Jude Law are working hard to mend their relationship, and

are still very much in love according to the actress' stepmother.

The screen stars' relationship hit the rocks when news of Law's infidelity

hit newsstands in July, but Kelly Hoppen insists they are eager to put their

past behind them.

She says, "I'm sure they'll get through it. Jude loves her and he's really

showing that. The whole family can see they are trying to make it work.

"She has to deal with her tears in public which makes it hard. But Sienna is

a beautiful girl who will get through it."

(NYDailynews.com)A baby step toward Sienna-Jude vows? Sienna Miller is assuring the producers of her next movie, "Factory Girl," that she's not pregnant with Jude Law's baby - but the buzz in her circle is different.One source who claims to be a confidante of the blond British beauty says, "She's 100% pregnant, she's 100% keeping it, and she and Jude are talking about a wedding, possibly in France."Just 21, Miller apparently bought the superhandsome Law's story that he cheated on her with his nanny, Daisy Wright, because he was lonely for Sienna while he was away from her on location in Shreveport, La., the source adds. They've gotten back together, but she still hasn't put the $35,000 engagement ring he'd bought her back on.The excellent British gossip column "3 a.m." just reported that Sienna was carrying an unopened bottle of Champagne as she left Wyndham's Theatre in London, where she's in Shakespeare's "As You Like It." If she's pregnant and drinks it, she's a fool.But George Hickenlooper, who'll direct Sienna in the career-making role of Edie Sedgwick, the heiress and Andy Warhol acolyte who overdosed at age 28, told us: "We're starting the film on Nov. 7. Sienna is ready to go." There have been rumblings that a baby on the way would lead the "Alfie" actress to drop out of the production, but Miller's spokeswoman told us,"Sienna has not pulled out of the movie," adding: "I don't comment on Sienna's personal life."So either she isn't preggers now, or she'll be wearing a lot of muumuus by then.

There is that blind item.......SP/RW and Sienna in New Orleans a menage a trois.

Be gentle and kind to the slow in gossip :) Which BI are you referring to. Is it posted here on FCC?

I remember the not so innocent star cheated on...but I only remember a cocaine-fueled sex romp, not a menage a trois? :huh:

There is that blind item.......SP/RW and Sienna in New Orleans a menage a trois.

Be gentle and kind to the slow in gossip :) Which BI are you referring to. Is it posted here on FCC?
Here's the link. I didn't agree with their answer. fanchitchat Edited by desperatelyseekingthetruth

people.com

Is there a thawing out between Sienna Miller and Jude Law? Though she hasn't been seen wearing her engagement ring, Miller has been out-and-about in London with her estranged fiancé.

The couple visited trendy Lebanese eatery Maroush in the city's Knightsbridge neighborhood recently. Law arrived first, followed by Miller a half-hour later. There was no PDA, but an onlooker reported that they seemed to be involved in a serious discussion.

Two days later, the pair visited Pugs & Kisses, on posh New King's Road. The store sells gourmet pet food, designer dog and cat clothes and other accessories, and its soon-to-be-opened spa will offer facials, exfoliating treatments and pedicures – for the dogs, of course. Law and Miller – who have two pooches, Porgy & Bess – were very low-key as they browsed for collars but didn't buy anything.

"There was no touching," a source says. "There was some laughing. They seemed happy enough." Stay tuned ...

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-09-14/

Miller: 'Factory Girl' May Be Postponed

British beauty Sienna Miller fears the filming of her upcoming movie

Factory Girl will be postponed, because the shoot was scheduled to take

place in hurricane-ravaged New Orleans, Louisiana. The movie, in which

Miller plays Andy Warhol's muse Edie Sedgwick, is just one of many

productions which has had to consider pulling out of filming in the area

after it was flooded when Hurricane Katrina struck last month. She says, "We

were supposed to start in November in New Orleans, but because of what's

happened there we can't do it this year, I wouldn't have thought. It's such

a tragedy over there."

Posted Image

Though the engagement ring is still off, things are looking up for Jude Law as he is spotted leaving a London hotel with estranged fiancée Sienna Miller on Wednesday. However, British tabloids are reporting that Miller is finding comfort elsewhere – in the arms of her Layer Cake costar Daniel Craig.

(IMDB.COM)Law and Miller Back On? Jude Law whisked Sienna Miller off for an evening at London hotel The Savoy last night, sparking fierce speculation their romance is back on. The pair were photographed coming out of the Wyndham's Theatre holding hands after Miller's performance in As You Like It, before they leaped into a waiting car which sped them straight to the glitzy hotel. An onlooker tells London newspaper the Evening Standard, "The two of them came out looking very relaxed and happy, hand in hand. When they left she looked really coy but pleased and he basically looked very happy with himself - like he'd finally won her back. Jude whisked her off to the Savoy."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Jude Law Nanny Says 'Sorry'

The nanny Jude Law had an affair with deeply regrets allowing their

relationship to "get physical."

Daisy Wright has apologized to the actor's fiancee Sienna Miller, and wishes

she had been more "manly" and rejected Law's advances. Wright says, "If I

could go back I would not have got physical with Jude. "This is a big mess

I'm not proud of. I'm very sorry for hurting Sienna."

DRUG-DAZED Kate Moss lay on a hotel bed with star pals Sadie Frost and Hollyoaks actress Davinia Taylor and spoke the words that would change their friendships forever.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" purred the supermodel—gazing at Davinia as she slipped out of her party dress. "Well, why don't we do it right now?"

So the three pals stripped and began a lesbian three-in-a-bed sex session in a suite in London's posh Claridges after a drunken showbiz bash.

And the trigger for it was, as it would always be, Kate's cocaine and booze addiction.

Fashion PA Rebecca White, who has known the catwalk beauty since 1998, revealed: "Kate is naturally a very sexually open person. But, when she's doing cocaine, she becomes even more so and will fall into bed with whoever she chooses. Women as well as men."

After that night at Claridges three years ago, Kate bedded her pals together at least one more time, then slept with them separately. By that time she had also indulged in threesomes with Sadie and her then Hollywood star husband Jude Law.

Here, the News of the World exposes Kate's sad descent from world-class fashion babe into a shambolic life of debauchery—made even worse by her disastrous relationship with heroin addict Babyshambles singer Pete Doherty.

Jealous

Following a shock investigation involving several different sources close to the 31-year-old catwalk queen and her friends, the News of the World can reveal how she:

COAXED Sadie's then jealous husband Jude Law into taking part in her sex sessions with Sadie to keep him sweet over their lesbian affair.

ROMPED with blonde Davinia on SIX more occasions—and tried to carry on their fling after the soap star had married David Beckham's sports agent pal Dave Gardner.

BEDDED Sadie at a holiday villa while the actress's then lover Jackson Scott was there.

FORCED Sadie to vow never to sleep with any other women but her.

POUNCED on American pal Rebecca White while high on cocaine in a hotel and kissed and groped her naked on the bed, and

HELD such a grip over her tight circle of A-list friends that they have become known as "Kate's Disciples."

We also reveal the depths of deluded Croydon-born Kate's cocaine addiction, which earned her the nickname of ‘The Conjurer' because of the way she sets up lines of the drug.

Last week Kate's drug addiction hit the headlines after she was pictured snorting cocaine through a rolled-up banknote.

But the secret depraved sex life the drug has triggered is even more shocking—and it began three years ago at posh Claridges with pals Sadie, 41, and 27-year-old Davinia.

"Kate was high and the other two were drunk at a bash. They went up to a suite and got in bed together," said a source close to Kate. "Kate started chatting about sex. She had already been to bed with Sadie—so she asked Davinia if she had ever done it with a woman before and, bosh, that was it.

"They started snogging and soon they were naked and having a threesome with Sadie. It wasn't a one-off. Kate had one-on-one sessions with Sadie and even got Jude involved in a threesome with her."

Another witness said Davinia and Sadie also had a threesome at Kate's house after getting drunk.

"Kate had been taking drugs," said our source. "But Davinia and Sadie were in a drunken stupor and virtually passed out on Kate's bed. The three of them all ended up naked on the bed and it went on from there.

"Kate slept with Davinia half a dozen times before she married Dave Gardner.

"Six months ago Kate went to Davinia's home and dared her to kiss her while her husband was away.

"They were both p****d and had a full-on snog. Davinia wouldn't go any further that day. But, usually, when Kate wants someone she just gives them the look—and I've never known anyone turn her down."

Lust

Our dossier shows Sadie has been the major focus of Kate's bisexual lust. And it caused friction with Jude Law and flamenco star Jackson Scott — the lover Sadie took up with after her split from her husband.

Kate dealt with the Jude problem simply by getting the sex-mad actor involved. Another source close to Sadie Frost told us: "Sadie doesn't really fancy other women, but it has become normal between her and Kate. Jude started to hate it when his wife was alone with Kate.

"So they had threesomes—Jude, Kate and Sadie—because he didn't like it when he wasn't involved. At one of Kate's parties Sadie was having sex openly with Kate and they were all over each other's breasts."

Sadie and Jackson split in August.

And we can reveal that Sadie's relationship with Kate has also cooled.

"Kate went off Sadie when she split from Jude. She'd sleep with people if they were important," said a source close to the actress.

"Sadie is in love with Kate, she is possessive over her but Kate is not so interested in her now. I was told that Sadie went mad when she heard Kate was trying to get off with Davinia."

Rebecca White knows only too well the mayhem drugs cause in the supermodel's sex life. "When she's doing cocaine, it's normal behaviour for her to jump on a couch with another woman and start fondling her breasts."

In 2002, while Rebecca was working for Naomi Campbell in Barcelona, she experienced first hand the supermodel's insatiable craving for cocaine AND women on the same day.

"Kate said she had to go back to the hotel to change," she recalled.

"She said: ‘And YOU'RE coming with me'. So I did.

"When we got to her hotel room, Kate tore off her dress, came up to me in her panties and started kissing me.

Strange

"We fell onto the bed together and she touched my breasts, but after a few minutes of groping and kissing, I started to feel nervous and gently pushed her away."

A further source who knows Kate well told us she believed the model's lesbianism went into overdrive after she had secret treatment for alcohol and cocaine addiction at the Priory clinic in Roehampton.

She also says junkie Kate dreams of creating a bohemian "set" among her friends—swapping partners and being bisexual. "Kate sees this as exciting and spicy."

But whereas Kate sees her dream as stylish, other pals realise it is just a drug-fuelled illusion.

"Everyone calls her and her mates Kate and the Disciples," said our source.

"Everyone knows she swings both ways. She is awful for going at it with girls when she's off her head on coke or booze. She would not do it when she was sober."

Edited by Jerrica Benton