princess

Diva Behavior Reports

Paris Hilton couldn’t get a discount at a Hilton Hotel. The partying heiress was on Scotland’s Real Radio Breakfast Show promoting her new single "Stars Are Blind," when the host suggested she call the Glasgow Hilton and ask for a room at the family rate. The woman answering the phone told Hilton, the granddaughter of hotel mogul Conrad Hilton, “There is no discount I can initiate, I’m afraid.”

Tiger’s bag ladyTiger Woods apparently has become accustomed to having a caddy. Woods was in his wife’s native Sweden the other day, and a source tells The Scoop the golf wiz let his sister-in-law carry his luggage.The winner of the British Open arrived in Stockholm on his private jet with his wife Elin and her twin sister, Josefin Nordegren Sunday night at 1.30 a.m., reports our source. “They rented a Volvo S80 and drove directly to their deluxe apartment in Östermalm,” says the source. “Josefin carried up their bags.” The next day they left at slightly after noon, reportedly snubbing some fans who had been waiting for autographs, and got into a car — the buzz is that they’re house hunting. Elin did the driving. “Apparently, Tiger looked very tired,” says the insider.

KATIE PULLS STRINGS IN COCKPIT July 29, 2006 -- KATIE Couric had fellow passengers aboard a New York-bound jet on the warpath this week when, as their plane was about to taxi to the runway, she got out of her seat and begged the pilot to allow one of her late-arriving producers to board. "It was like, 'Who the hell does she think she is?' " fumed one passenger who observed Couric's diva-like antics. "If you or I attempted something like this, we'd be cooling our heels at Guantanamo." The witness told Page Six that attendants on Wednesday's 6:30 p.m. Delta Shuttle flight out of Washington, D.C., had already closed the door and passengers were buckled in, when the soon-to-be CBS News anchor raced up the aisle with a cellphone to her ear and told an attendant she had to speak to the pilot right away. Couric was then allowed into the cockpit and convinced the pilot to delay the flight and reopen the door for her producer, Nicola Hewitt. "One flight attendant rolled her eyes and told me, 'This is only the second time I've ever seen this happen - the other time was a sick passenger,' " the witness said. A spokesman for Couric confirmed the perky newsgal intervened, but insisted, "Katie only spoke to the pilot after receiving permission from the flight attendant." He said Hewitt had been delayed from getting on the shuttle behind Couric because of an extended security check. Then, trying to put a positive spin on the tale of Couric's chutzpah, the flack added that another late passenger who was also about to be stranded was also able to make the flight. Delta spokesman Anthony Black said Couric got no special treatment. "The airlines get unusual situations that happen every day, and the crew is trained to make decisions on a case-by-case basis," he said. Black added that when Couric made her request, the pilot determined that favorable tailwinds would not delay the hourlong flight - and even with the brief delay taking off, the flight arrived at La Guardia 10 minutes ahead of schedule. Still, our witness - a high-powered public-relations executive who rides the shuttle regularly - said he and fellow passengers were not impressed at the behavior of TV's top news personality, who got a whopping $60 million contract to jump from NBC's "Today" show to CBS. "Using your celebrity in the post-9/11 age to stop a flight is diabolical," he raged.

EXACT DEMANDS August 8, 2006 -- JANET Jackson impressed radio execs in London when she demanded chilled spring water from Fiji - and then had her staff check it with a thermometer to make sure it was cold enough. "It was simply unbelievable," a source at the Johnny Vaughn show on Capital Radio told the London Sun. "It was hilarious watching her staff make such a fuss." Jackson's rep did not return our call.

Douglas Turned To Father After 'Wonder Boys' Disappointment Oscar-winner Michael Douglas turned to his father Kirk Douglas for support when his 2000 movie Wonder Boys failed to garner the critical acclaimed he felt sure it deserved. The Wall Street star is still convinced it's a "f**king disgrace" the film, which also featured Tobey Maguire and Katie Holmes, was ignored by awards ceremonies and audiences alike. But he took comfort in his screen icon father, who suffered a similar disappointment when his favorite performance - in the 1962 movie Lonely Are The Brave - went largely unnoticed. Douglas says, "Wonder Boys was a huge disappointment personally. I loved the movie and we didn't even get critically acknowledged as far as awards go. I thought it was a f**king disgrace. I'll be honest - it really hurt my confidence. It was a punch in the gut. In fact it was my father who helped me through it. His favorite movie is Lonely Are The Brave. Nobody saw that when it came out, nobody's seen it since. My father's disappointment in that movie helped me get over mine."

Doherty Hangs Up On Newsweek Reporter Former Beverly Hills, 90210 star Shannen Doherty slammed the phone down on a Newsweek magazine reporter when asked about allegations she attempted to run over a former boyfriend. The actress was promoting her new series Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty where she helps people end toxic relationships with lovers, friends and employers. Newsweek reporter Nicki Gostin asked the former Charmed star about personal turmoil in her own relationships saying, "Haven't you had some bad breakups? You tried to run over a boyfriend a long time ago, right?" A terse Doherty replied, "No, and if that's the way you're going with this then I'd rather not even do the interview. I'm not going to have things rehashed from 15 years ago. I'm not going to combat lies. I can already tell what's going to be in your article." When Gostin tried to explain, the irate star interrupted saying, "Let me hang up and call my publicist and then we'll reconvene, because I'm not going down this path." The star never returned the call to complete the interview.

Stars May Shun 'Today' And Head for 'GMA' The morning talk-show competition took a new turn over the weekend after one of Hollywood's top publicists, Stephen Huvane, angrily denounced a report broadcast on the Today show that actor Vince Vaughn had proposed marriage to Jennifer Aniston on a private plane as they returned from a romantic weekend in Mexico. According to the New York Post's "Page Six" column Huvane branded the story, which originally appeared in Us Weekly magazine, "a complete fabrication" and expressed outrage that no one on the show had contacted him about it. The Post reported that Huvane told Today producers that not only will he see to it that Aniston shuns the show but that his other clients, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Demi Moore and Kirsten Dunst, do so as well. In fact, the newspaper said, Huvane's entire firm, PMKHBH, one of the biggest in Hollywood, may follow suit. "The timing couldn't be worse" [for NBC], an insider told the Post. "September is when the ratings war traditionally heats up, and Huvane's clients have some big movies coming out."

ONE HAPPY HOUR BACKSTAGEGNARLS Barkley went a little "Crazy" with their backstage demands at their show at Central Park's Summer Stage Thursday. The hit-making duo of Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse requested a bucket of fried chicken, peanut butter and jelly, a pack of Magnum condoms, Swisher Sweet cigars, Jack Daniels whiskey, Grey Goose vodka and other assorted items for their dressing rooms. All were provided but then the duo refused to go on. They finally emerged an hour later, causing one promoter to snicker, "They must have been too busy drinking and [bleep]ing to go onstage on time. Even Madonna made us wait only 45 minutes." The insider continued, "While Cee-Lo's voice was spot-on, it would have been nice to hear less of it talking and more of it singing. He droned on between each song. Needless to say, I left before the encore. I went there to hear him sing. If I wanted to hear a musician talk, I would go see U2 . . . at least Bono has something more substantial to say, and does so in a concise, eloquent way."

PICTURE PANIC

Page Six

September 3, 2006 -- QUEEN Latifah threw a fit when she pulled up to her pal Lil' Kim's party at Nikki Beach Midtown on Thursday night and spotted a phalanx of frenzied photographers waiting outside the club. Large-and-in-charge Latifah, who had presented an award at the VMAs earlier that evening, refused to leave her limo even though she was assured no one would snap a picture of her, a spy tells us. Instead she instructed her driver to "Take off!"

AGUILERA GOES STRAIGHT

Page Six

September 3, 2006 -- WE know Christina Aguilera's husband, Jordan Bratman, is as straight as an arrow, but she's had some issues with her gaydar in the past. When Aguilera was asked if she's ever fallen in love with a gay blade by The Advocate, the diva replied, "I guess I can say I think I kind of did. I was involved with someone who has a gay past. I was in the relationship knowing that." As for her onstage lip-lock with Madonna a couple years ago, Aguilera said of the smooch, "I thought it was a very interesting touch . . . And it was super fun." While she comes off as relaxed in the interview, Aguilera is a bit more uptight in real life. While walking the red carpet at the MTV VMAs the other night, the tiny songbird was followed by a horde of huge bodyguards and refused to stop and take pictures with any of the screaming fans.

Xtina Shows Fans and Photogs No Love

Posted Sep 3rd 2006 11:10AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Music, Features, Let's Get This Party Started

At last week's VMAs, Christina Aguilera refused to have her photo taken with any of the fans who were screaming from the sidelines of the red carpet. The songstress, who was widely praised for her sultry performance, walked the pre-show gauntlet with a retinue of bodyguards who shielded her from getting snapped with the hordes of fans.

And another superdiva avoided the flashes as well that night. When Queen Latifah pulled up to her pal Lil' Kim's birthday party in New York after the VMAs, Page Six reports that she refused to leave her limo because of all the paparazzi surrounding the arriving guests -- even though they assured her no one would take her photo.

TMZ

"I guess I can say I think I kind of did. I was involved with someone who has a gay past. I was in the relationship knowing that."

It was probably her dancer/boyfriend Jordon. I remember seeing him and thinking that he was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posted Image

Edited by ashley_hm2005

BUBBA'S D.C. SOUND BITE

Page Six

September 12, 2006 -- SECURITY and schedule be damned. Bill Clinton's stomach was calling the shots yesterday. For a half-hour, anxious Secret Service agents and nervous aides trying to maintain a hectic Sept. 11 anniversary schedule were held hostage by a late-arriving special delivery: stir-fry chicken with broccoli from Meihwah, a restaurant in D.C. "It's very lean white meat. It's what he sticks with," Meiwah owner Larry La told The Post's Geoff Earle. No word on the nutritional value of the other items Bubba ordered: crispy fried shredded beef, wonton soup and dumplings. The ex-prez, fresh off a speech to a Jewish group and scheduled to hop a plane for a 9/11 tribute in Bayonne, didn't budge from the presidential garage outside the Washington Hilton until La arrived with the takeout. The spot where Clinton was waiting is very close to where Ronald Reagan was shot 25 years ago.

'Skins owner hosts Cruise, Holmes, baby Suri

Snyder also keeps his amusement park open late for family can enjoy

WASHINGTON - Tom Cruise and his new business partner are starting off with a loss.

Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder invited Cruise, Katie Holmes and their two adopted kids to watch the Skins' season opener from his box at Fed-Ex Field. The Skins suffered a last-minute loss to the Vikings.

Cruise's family, including baby Suri, stayed at Snyder's house while they were in the area.

Snyder also owns Six Flags Amusement Park. On Sunday, The Washington Post says he kept the park open after hours so Cruise and his family could ride the roller coasters, bumper cars and go-carts.

At the end of the evening, the Post says Cruise and Snyder led the kids in the Electric Slide, hokey-pokey and limbo in the park's town square.

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

NBC AXES 14 AS THEY EAT LUNCH

September 23, 2006 -- RATINGS-challenged NBC put the ax to "Access Hollywood" this week and abruptly fired 14 veteran staffers by heartlessly locking them out of the building as they returned from lunch.

"It was really awful. Their ID cards wouldn't open the gate, and then a security guard came over and told them they were no longer employed there," one insider told Page Six. "Of course, the bosses waited until they'd finished producing the day's show before canning them."

Among the casualties were: senior field producer John Davis and field producers Jennifer Lavin, David Garner and Jason Miller, our source said. Segment producer Lizza Morales, who was also booted, did manage to get inside and confronted executive producer Rob Silverstein. But he refused to talk and referred her to the show's lawyer, Claudia Eden.

The Thursday afternoon bloodbath in Los Angeles was the two-pronged result of NBC's ratings woes and the show being more than $1 million over budget, our spy went on. "And a few months ago, NBC found out there'd been excessive spending by some executives on partying, champagne and strip clubs. There were worries some people might be let go, but NBC said, 'No, no, don't worry!' And then this happened."

"Access Hollywood" spokesman Joe Schlosser laughed when we asked him about the bloodbath, then got serious and said: "It has never been easy to make adjustments to the staff." He added the firings were part of a "restructuring of the show," then asked us not to report he had chuckled. He said he was unaware that those fired had been locked out.

Some staffers who got tossed did get one consolation - they got calls and e-mails from host Nancy O'Dell, who said how sorry she was. Weekend co-anchor Shaun Robinson was seen crying after she learned what was going on.

The bloodbath is a further black eye for NBC chairman Bob Wright, whom Page Six reported is soon to be replaced. Other sources say the troubled Peacock Network will soon begin across-the-board layoffs.

RATINGS-challenged NBC put the ax to "Access Hollywood" this week and abruptly fired 14 veteran staffers by heartlessly locking them out of the building as they returned from lunch.

that's awesome. mean, but awesome :D

im clalling this diva behavior though you might take issue w/it.

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/09/steve-...red-carpet.html

I'd say it's more like PEE-va behavior! -_-

Urinating in public is punishable as a public nuisance under CA Penal Codes 370 and 372, but I doubt he'll get cited for it. No one in Hollywood gets cited for underage drinking, public urination, dui, etc., etc.

Supermodel Naomi Campbell was furious when she landed in Australia Thursday because she mistakenly thought a Qantas airline employees had tipped off the press about her arrival. Campbell had flown from Bangkok, Thailand, to Sydney and let loose on a flight attendant trailing her with her luggage trolley.

The volatile supermodel, who has a history of abusing her assistants, told the attendant, "F**k off! I am never flying Qantas again!" The airline confirmed Campbell was on the flight, but were baffled as to why she was so angry.

According to the Sydney Daily Telegraph, Campbell was under the mistaken impression that Qantas had tipped the media off, when, in fact, the newspaper's reporters were at the terminal for another story when a passenger on her flight told the media that she was about to emerge from the arrivals gate.

Campbell first told the press that she was in Sydney on a "private engagement... a funeral" before screaming, "F**k off! Respect my privacy!" The airport tantrum is the latest in a series of outbursts from the supermodel, who is currently facing the possibility of a seven-year jail term in the US for allegedly throwing a phone at her former maid. A Qantas spokesman says, "We are not aware of any issue Ms Campbell may have had on her Qantas flight. And we've looked into all angles from departure to in-flight and arrival."

Source: http://juicy-news.blogspot.com/

NBC AXES 14 AS THEY EAT LUNCH

September 23, 2006 -- RATINGS-challenged NBC put the ax to "Access Hollywood" this week and abruptly fired 14 veteran staffers by heartlessly locking them out of the building as they returned from lunch.

"It was really awful. Their ID cards wouldn't open the gate, and then a security guard came over and told them they were no longer employed there," one insider told Page Six. "Of course, the bosses waited until they'd finished producing the day's show before canning them."

Among the casualties were: senior field producer John Davis and field producers Jennifer Lavin, David Garner and Jason Miller, our source said. Segment producer Lizza Morales, who was also booted, did manage to get inside and confronted executive producer Rob Silverstein. But he refused to talk and referred her to the show's lawyer, Claudia Eden.

The Thursday afternoon bloodbath in Los Angeles was the two-pronged result of NBC's ratings woes and the show being more than $1 million over budget, our spy went on. "And a few months ago, NBC found out there'd been excessive spending by some executives on partying, champagne and strip clubs. There were worries some people might be let go, but NBC said, 'No, no, don't worry!' And then this happened."

"Access Hollywood" spokesman Joe Schlosser laughed when we asked him about the bloodbath, then got serious and said: "It has never been easy to make adjustments to the staff." He added the firings were part of a "restructuring of the show," then asked us not to report he had chuckled. He said he was unaware that those fired had been locked out.

Some staffers who got tossed did get one consolation - they got calls and e-mails from host Nancy O'Dell, who said how sorry she was. Weekend co-anchor Shaun Robinson was seen crying after she learned what was going on.

The bloodbath is a further black eye for NBC chairman Bob Wright, whom Page Six reported is soon to be replaced. Other sources say the troubled Peacock Network will soon begin across-the-board layoffs.

FYI

They are not finish. I knew some sh@t was the fan, but I didn't think it was this. I spoke to my source last night; it's true. But, on make-up artist was still on set and was not aware of what happen. This is what happens when a new company takes over.

Keith Richards "Drunk" on 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Set

Keith Richards appearance in the second Pirates Of The Caribbean sequel descended into chaos after he reportedly got so drunk on the movie set, the film's director had to prop him up. The hellraising Rolling Stones guitarist finally shot his long awaited cameo as Johnny Depp's father in Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End earlier this summer, but he is unlikely to remember the occasion which concluded months of speculation. Bill Nighy, who plays Davy Jones in the film, tells Empire Online that Richards was inebriated by the time the production team retrieved him from his trailer to shoot his scene, and he required a little support from director Gore Verbinski. The 62-year-old rocker is reported to have remarked, "If you wanted straight, then you got the wrong man."

Plaintiff Drops Complaints Against Brown

AP

Foxy Brown reluctantly appeared in Municipal Court on Tuesday as a former associate dropped two charges against the rapper, including making terroristic threats. Brown's accuser, Rasheeda Ellis, dropped the complaints in return for both sides agreeing not to have contact with each other and not to discuss the case in the media.

The 27-year-old rapper, whose real name is Inga Marchand, lingered in the court hallway as her lawyer asked the judge to bar photographers from taking her picture. The judge refused and ordered Brown to take her sunglasses off in court.

Brown did not speak in court and did not comment afterward.

She skipped a brief hearing on the charges last month but a judge told her lawyer that Brown should attend the next session.

Ellis avoided reporters after the August court session and a phone number under her name in Jersey City was unlisted.

Brown's lawyer, Brian J. Neary, has described Ellis as a former consultant to Brown's management company.

Neary has said he does not know when or where any incident may have occurred. Brown lives in New York, he said.

Brown pleaded guilty last month in a New York court to misdemeanor assault charges stemming from a 2004 fight with salon workers over a manicure. The plea deal spared her jail time but required her to serve three years' probation and take anger management classes, according to the Manhattan district attorney's office.

'Pirates 3': Keith Richards Rolls In

By Roger Friedman

A not terribly sober Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones has filmed his cameo as Johnny Depp’s swashbuckling dad in "Pirates of the Caribbean 3," which is shooting somewhere in Southern California in a place called Palmdale.

Last night at Premiere magazine’s decidedly swellegant Women in Hollywood Icon awards gala at the Beverly Hills Hotel, we heard a good story about Richards from gifted Brit actor Bill Nighy (you know him from playing a Richards like rock star in “Love Actually”).

Nighy wasn’t on set when Richards came for his big Hollywood moment, but he more or less confirmed for us a tale we’d heard earlier.

Richards, no stranger to substances and liquids, was left to his own devices in his trailer before his big scene. That wasn’t a good idea. When the time came to shoot, he was a bit “wobbly.” To keep him straight, director Gore Verbinski held Richards by the shins.

“If you’d wanted straight, then you got the wrong man,” Richards replied huskily.

Richards’ pirate costume, sources say, closely resembles Depp’s, with a different colored bandana. The two had such a good time together that Depp kept a souvenir from Richards’ short visit: a set of stairs built for Richards to get in and out of his trailer, which he signed to Depp with the salutation, “A step too far.”

Nighy, who doesn’t know when "Pirates" will wrap, came to the Premiere dinner as a special guest of Dame Judi Dench, who presented Premiere’s main award last night to “Notes on a Scandal” co-star Cate Blanchett.