Sign in to follow this  
desperatelyseekingthetruth

Monica Bellucci

Monica B and husband Vincent Cassel attend the closing ceremony Gala

of Marrakesh International Film Festival 2005 on November 19, 2005 in Marrakesh, Morocco.

Posted Image

... sorry to BobbyD for "ruining his fantasy" ;)

I agree that she is way more beautiful than the other 2.  She may be a classic beauty but certainly not natural - you should see the "before cosmetic surgery" photos!

And when was that supposed surgery to have taken place? Before "Dracula"? Because she hasn't changed since then, only gotten older and changed a bit because of motherhood. BTW, if there are pics, why don't you show them?

And remember that many men don't cheat because they think another woman is prettier or better or sexier than their wife; they cheat because they can.

What's the saying - for every hot girl, there is a guy that is tired of her shit. :D

Monica Bellucia launches a new Dior lipstick in Paris (05/10/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

From HollywoodsBest

Monica Belluci spends the day shopping in Paris (05/11/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

From Hollywood's Best

Getting some last-minute baubles for the Cannes Film Festival at Cartier, where she's on the jury this year? :D ... and hubby Vincent Cassel is the Master of Ceremonies at Cannes.

Monica Bellucci at some festival..Minus her toad..I mean hubby Vincent Cassel. Bet that guard in back of her is thinking the same thing I am! :P

Reeves, Arkin, Gyllenhaal, Bellucci Join 'Pippa Lee'

(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) - Keanu Reeves, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Alan Arkin, and Monica Bellucci (The Brothers Grimm, The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions) have joined the cast of writer-director Rebecca Miller's dramedy The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. The movie is an adaptation of the forthcoming novel by Miller (daughter of playwright Arthur Miller and wife of Daniel Day-Lewis). The story is about a 50-year-old wife whose husband falls for a younger woman, freeing her to explore her sensuality as she heads toward a nervous breakdown.

Robin Wright Penn has already been cast as the title character. Also previously cast are Julianne Moore and Winona Ryder. Arkin plays the husband who leaves Wright Penn for Ryder. Bellucci plays his first wife. Reeves will play Wright Penn's younger lover, and Gyllenhaal plays Wright Penn's pill-addicted mother in flashback sequences. Moore portrays a lesbian novelist. Production is scheduled to start in April. Reeves is currently shooting The Day the Earth Stood Still for 20th Century Fox. Gyllenhaal recently finished work on the Batman movie The Dark Knight, while Arkin is shooting Marley & Me for Fox 2000. Bellucci is currently working on Ne te retourne pas. (Hollywood Reporter)

Just in case Bobby D doesn't subscribe to GQ ...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/64...this-month.html

Movie beauty Monica: I want men to see my body

By Robbie Collin, 09/11/2008

DING dong! Check out Monica BELLucci looking appealing well into in her naughty forties.

The Italian screen siren stripped for these sensational black and white photos taken just DAYS after her 44th birthday.

And thankfully Monica promises that as long as people want so see her naked she’ll carry on peeling off.

See more sexy photos of Monica Bellucci here

She purrs: “I love the idea that when a man pays to see one of my films, he’s paying me to feel pleasure.”

Her legion of fans have taken plenty of pleasure watching beauty Bellucci in films like Shoot ’Em Up, starring Clive Owen.

And her latest flick, The Man Who Loves, had its premiere at the Rome Film Festival last month. Monica admits that being in front of the camera makes her shed her inhibitions as fast as her clothing.

“When I am acting, it’s like I’m in a trance,” she explains. “You do things you would never do normally. You don’t feel cold — even if you are naked.”

Well, it’s certainly enough to give the rest of us chills! See more stunning pictures of Monica in the November issue of Italian QC, out now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lol ~ When I first opened this up, all I saw were the pics and thought to myelf "This thread must have been created just for Bobbyd".

B)

Lol ~ When I first opened this up, all I saw were the pics and thought to myelf "This thread must have been created just for Bobbyd".

B)

And I proudly claim this thread. :D

She is something else. :P