krysbabe

Wentworth Miller

p. hilton.

Wentworth’s New Boyfriend!!!!

Filed under: Exclusives! > Gay Gay Gay > Wentworth Miller

Very very good sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller is dating fellow yummy actor Luke McFarlane.

Mouth drools.

Many of you may remember McFarlane from his brief stint as T.R. Knight’s boyfriend or from his role on the ABC show Brothers & Sisters.

And you know Wenty, of course, from your wet dreams.

“Wentworth and Luke have been secretly dating for almost six months now,” says an impeccable source close to the pair. “They’ve been very quiet about their relationship, obviously, as Wentworth is not out of the closet.”

Things between the pair are so serious that the couple are talking about moving in together, we hear.

“They spend a lot of time at each other’s houses,” says our mole. “Wentworth has been pretty reclusive since he’s become famous and he’s been even more of a shut-in since he started dating Luke.”

The pair are so close that McFarlane has even accompanied Miller to Asia to film some recent commercials and adverts, our source tells us.

“Wentworth’s become very difficult to work with,” a Fox insider adds. “He’s been cutting back immensely on the amount of press he’s doing for Prison Break. He’s very nervous about reporters asking him if he’s gay.”

Don’t be afraid of the truth, Wenty.

It shall set you free!

P.S. Don’t they look like they could be brothers? Gay men - such narcissists.

You know, I wish this was true but since it's Perez.... :(

Believe me, I'm with you two. I don't get the appeal of Jake G and, although I like Clooney, too much is made of him at times for no real reason. I must've forgotten where I was at the moment of posting as this is probably the only celebrity forum that seems to know Miller exists.

As to Perez's insistance of 'Wentworth Miller: GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY!' and, apparently, anyone with monetary interest in Miller's career who frets over such things, count me as one who not only doesn't care but cannot seriously imagine what would possibly be a turnoff toward this man*.

~thinks a moment~ :huh:

*I've narrowed it down to past/current/future pics of him wearing not-so-questionably short cutoffs and/or dating any of the Hos of the Apocalypse.

Edited by sueli

There's all sorts of things I could say about Perez, his motivation, whether direct 'naming' outing is a good idea, the effects etc, etc.

But I'll just settle for Wentworth and Luke make a hot couple. :D

There's all sorts of things I could say about Perez, his motivation, whether direct 'naming' outing is a good idea, the effects etc, etc.

But I'll just settle for Wentworth and Luke make a hot couple. :D

They sure do.

Posted Image

Wentworth Is Dreaming Of The White Picket Fence

Posted Image

"Prison Break" star and alleged gay, Wentworth Miller, said that he's dreaming of the wife and kids, but that it has to wait. He said that because of his schedule he doesn't have time to meet the beard woman of his dreams.

He said, "A wife and kids is definitely something I'm looking forward to experiencing in the very near future. But she'll probably have to wait until the show finishes."

She will also have to wait until the gay wears off. I'm sure Wenty won't have a problem finding a chick that'll go along. Penelope Cruz is single and she's turning out to be quite the beard!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

"Prison Break" star and alleged gay, Wentworth Miller, said that he's dreaming of the wife and kids, but that it has to wait. He said that because of his schedule he doesn't have time to meet the beard woman of his dreams.

He said, "A wife and kids is definitely something I'm looking forward to experiencing in the very near future. But she'll probably have to wait until the show finishes."

She will also have to wait until the gay wears off. I'm sure Wenty won't have a problem finding a chick that'll go along. Penelope Cruz is single and she's turning out to be quite the beard!

No way he can pony up Penelope's bearding pricetag and he doesn't have enough pull to get her a movie role so, umm, maybe one of those OC/Hills/Whatever girls. The one with the bad new boobs might be affordable.

Posted Image

No way he can pony up Penelope's bearding pricetag and he doesn't have enough pull to get her a movie role so, umm, maybe one of those OC/Hills/Whatever girls. The one with the bad new boobs might be affordable.

You are too damn funny hedda_louella!!!

The sexy Prison Break star, Wentworth Miller, is desperate for wife and kids. He said:

"A wife and kids is definitely something I'm looking forward to experiencing in the very near future. But she'll probably have to wait until the show finishes."

All the interested girls, please stand in line!

Gabby Babble: Wentworth Miller Is Looking For A Wife

The sexy Prison Break star, Wentworth Miller, is desperate for wife and kids. He said:

"A wife and kids is definitely something I'm looking forward to experiencing in the very near future. But she'll probably have to wait until the show finishes."

All the interested girls, please stand in line!

Gabby Babble: Wentworth Miller Is Looking For A Wife

They'll be waiting there a long time.

I think he should refrain from these type of comments in the future. People speculate too much. He seems like a nice guy. I am just glad I am over my Wentworth obsession. I have since moved on to Edward Norton.

I think he should refrain from these type of comments in the future. People speculate too much. He seems like a nice guy. I am just glad I am over my Wentworth obsession. I have since moved on to Edward Norton.

Huge upgrade!

Near future? I think that's a comment from the first batch of interviews for Prison Break.

I am a quick trip to imdb board [peeking at the thread titles] or too thorough reading at fan site forums from being over my 'obsession' - not from whatever rumors, mind you, so much as fans' reactions to them.

I have no intention of going over to imdb.

Near future? I think that's a comment from the first batch of interviews for Prison Break.

I am a quick trip to imdb board [peeking at the thread titles] or too thorough reading at fan site forums from being over my 'obsession' - not from whatever rumors, mind you, so much as fans' reactions to them.

I have no intention of going over to imdb.

Yes, it's (perhaps not so) strange they would use an old comment from last year in light of the Luke thing. It's like someone's idea of a rushed job and it looks quite deliberate. As are most things in the media. ;) I think yeah, this is definitely someone's idea of countering the Luke gossip but being quite lazy about it and using an old quote.

Perez is trying to take credit for this :rolleyes:

Wentworth Miller and T.R. Knight's ex-boyfriend go for a walk

Wentworth Miller and Luke MacFarlane Take it to the Streets

http://www.towleroad.com/2007/08/wentworth-mille.html

Wentworth Miller and Luke MacFarlane (former companion of T.R. Knight) were recently spotted on an outing. No conclusions should be drawn here, but feel free to let your fantasies run wild.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5078/wentluke2zt7.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2343/wentluke1bv2.jpg

Not a huge fan of Perez but he did mention this a while ago so he does have some good sources. If this is how Went and Luke will come out then great for them. Of course if you can get a couple of National weeklies to frount page you well at least you are showing some pull.

Maybe they can say they are just friends. They can go out and try to pick up chicks.

Well off to Wet for Went, should be good today!

If they are together, let's hope McFarlane is borrowing those clothes 'cause it would totally suck if doubling the wardrobe means this is all we'll see them in.

Most Miller fans I know had high hopes that whomever he ended up with would help upgrade the duds.

edit because I might as well get Luke's last name right

Edited by sueli

Not a huge fan of Perez but he did mention this a while ago so he does have some good sources. If this is how Went and Luke will come out then great for them. Of course if you can get a couple of National weeklies to frount page you well at least you are showing some pull.

Maybe they can say they are just friends. They can go out and try to pick up chicks.

Well off to Wet for Went, should be good today!

I love Wet For Went, she's an absolute sweetheart who is the model of what a great fan should be. She's just totally cool with whatever he wants to be and she runs a great site.

She should be on this board and share the Wentworth love. :lol:

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

Wentworth Miller is Huge with the Jews

Posted Mar 17th 2008 1:10PM by TMZ Staff

Wentworth Miller left a prayer at Jerusalem's Wailing Wall over the weekend. The "Prison Break" star is visiting Israel to promote his show while they're on hiatus. Holy press tour!

This is the second Holy Land visit for the thesp. The Princeton-educated actor paid a visit with his college choir back in 1994.

Wentworth Miller Fans for Charity

The fans of Prison Break star Wentworth Miller are joining together to raise money in Wentworth’s name for the children’s charity, UNICEF.

Wentworth, 35, has given this project his full blessing: “It’s my privilege to be a part of the entertainment business, an industry that has reached out to and touched the lives of billions of people around the world. It gives me tremendous pleasure to think that many of those same people have been motivated to reach out to others in turn. This charitable effort was conceived, organized and executed by a group of generous fans willing to donate their time and energies to a worthy cause. I’m honored to participate in this process, and I thank you for doing the same.”

For more information on how you donate, visit WentworthMillerFansForCharity.org. This project will run from April 1 until June 30, so donate now!

And if you’ve been sleeping under a rock, FOX recently renewed Prison Break for a fourth season, ordering a full 22 episodes. Production this time around will be in Los Angeles.

Source: Just Jared