krysbabe

Wentworth Miller

It usually is.Hot guy = like dudes. Hot girl = likes starvation diets, laxatives, and kneeling over toilet bowls.Even if I think the "he's gay" rumor might actually be true in this case.

Oooh, there's a new thread idea - what celebs have you had a sex dream about :D

Hmm...I think I might be disqualified from starting that thread. I already did Celebrities you'd like to "meet"...So...NOT IT. ;) ..Hey, Princess...let's get Soho, she won't do it...she hates everything!* :D *for the young crowd...this is a reference to Mikey LIFE Cereal commercials circa 1970's... :D

Hey I must be odd coz I prefer the brother (Dominic Purcell) and if you'd seen him as Dracula in Blade Trinity I think you'd all agree!! That man gave me dreams I hadn't had in a long time! LOL

justjarad.comWentworth Miller Does Z100Prison Break's Wentworth Miller phoned in for an interview with Z100's Z Morning Zoo this morning from about 7:38AM - 7:50AM. You can download Wentworth Miller's interview below but the first half is cut off (they start off discussing the Mariah Carey videos). Full transcription below thanks to KellyTheRN!! They said hi to Went, he says HiCongrats for season 2 and being renewed, he says thank yous.The girl DJ that was talking with the guy DJ was saying "HELLO, Wentworth!" and was all fangirly, and they mentioned another girl being nuts over him and they asked, do you get this reaction everywhere you go from women? He said something to the effect that it's the character, it's kind of like Steve McQueen..and that it's been (interesting or nice or weird or something, I can't remember).They say that the girl that's nutty over him has his picture on her computer, and "Wentworth, I don't think that has ANYTHING to do with the character!" Wentworth laughed and over the ruckus you could hear him say, "easy, tiger!"Tattoo question, AGAIN. Same old answer, AGAIN. But they seemed genuinely shocked at how long it took, and they asked how long it took to get off of him, and he talked about how they scrub it off with solvents. Girl DJ asks if they're hiring (or something) and says she's a very good exfoliater. Went laughs (as he does through most of this interview).He was asked why he thought the show caught on. He says his regular answer...Brotherly love, prison, could happen to you, etc.Asked what will happen when they get out: Hard right turn, may be called Prison Break colon The Fugitive. "AAAAhhhhs!" from the DJs.DJ says he doesn't know how they can call it a family show with T-Bag on there. Went laughs and says "there's all kinds of families out there!"They talk about Michael/Sara and if it's love or is he using her? He says it's a little of both, and that he needs her to get out so it's a fine line. They ask if they'll get it on by the end of the season and he laughs and says they'll have to watch. The girl DJ asks, so are you going to throw her down, take advantage of her? Went laughs.Ask about research for the roles, like how did T-Bag and the rest of them research, did they go out to talk to people? Went says they really didn't have to go anywhere since they work with inmates, discusses working in the prison with former inmates as extras. Male DJ says he sorta figured that because some of those inmates look like pretty hard dudes! Went laughs HARD at this!Talk about the Mariah videos and ask about her since she's a "friend of the show" could he give them any gossip about her that they could tease her about? He tells the video story, 2 videos in 2 days, it was a treat, she's an icon, it was a pleasure, she had a "big old wedding dress on" that weighed about 50 pounds, he had to sweep her away down these stone steps and he was struggling with her because SHE was struggling so much in the dress. Big 6'7" bodyguard came up after the first "struggling" take and said, "Mariah cannot fall." Went laughed about it.They mentioned Prison Break isn't the first thing he's been in, they mentioned Underworld, ER, Joan of Arcadia and Buffy (they left out Human Stain, the biggest thing he's been in! I wonder how he felt about that.). Anyway, they asked how it felt to just now be discovered after being in so many things. Went said he's glad, not many people get to do an "apprenticeship" in the business and kick around the edges. He got to get familiar with the business without the pressure of the public on him, and some new stars make it overnight without that knowledge, etc.They asked can you go to a restaurant (without being accosted by fans)? Then the girl DJ jumped in saying "without people like (nutty girl) humping your leg?" He said that the fan attention is incredible and that he never minds when people come up and talk about the show. The guy DJ said something like "uh oh you shouldn't have said that now everyone will be coming up to you", the girl DJ said something I can't recall and then Went said, "I'll save you a place at my table." That got her all wigged out and she said, "I'll take you up on that!" (even though he was just saying it to be nice...she jumped on it like a proper Prettyphile!)They asked something about the Chicago/LA thing and he started to talk about being a workaholic and he's on set all day 5 days a week and then THE FRIGGIN SOUND WENT OUT on the Z100 player and it kept trying to reconnect. When it came back on Went was saying he "wouldn't last 5 minutes." Then the DJ said something about you could take Kiefer ... [Wentworth admitted to never having watched 24 and wouldn't last 5 seconds against Kiefer]. And Went was laughing a lot.They asked Do you sing? (sound out for a second) Back in college he had done his share. DJ: Will we hear you sing on PB? Went laughing said that's "no place for singin'."Then they had one question left and I got a little confused as to who was talking (DJ wise) because it sounded like more than 2 people talking, and the girl said she forgot her question and then OH! She remembered it. She said (I kid you not) Went, I wanted to thank you for providing me with MANY fantasies to put me to bed at night. Went burst out laughing! Then said WHOA! After more laughing he said, deadpan: "whoa and you're welcome."Then they rambled through some contest information to get a chance to go to the wrap party and I heard Went say thank you, all the while the player was cutting in and out.

Wenty's gay, right?

That's the rumor.
Just listened to the Z100 interview, he said that "down the road" he would be into the "wife and kids" thing. So if he's gay, he's way in the back of the closet. :D

justjarad.comWednesday 19 April 200660 Seconds: Wentworth MillerWentworth Miller started his career with bit parts in TV shows such as Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Popular. He has become a heart-throb thanks to Prison Break, in which he stars as a convict who is trying to bust his brother out of jail, armed with nothing but the prison blueprint tattooed on his torso. That's an unusual name. My great grandmother picked it out of a Jane Austen novel - Captain Wentworth in Persuasion.You were born in Britain. Have you been back? Yes, I was in an all-male a capella group when I was studying at Princeton and we'd tour Europe. We'd take the QE2 over from New York and spend some time in England. I spent nine months filming Dinotopia in Britain. It rained the most since records began when I was here but London's a lovely city besides that.Is Prison Break fun to make? Yes. It's an ambitious show - it has got stunts and special effects, like the tattoo, in every show and hundreds of extras. We shoot it at a defunct prison outside Chicago - and in courtyards where civil war prisoners were executed and in cell blocks where John Wayne Gacy, one of America's first serial killers, was held.It's quite atmospheric then? Ha ha. Yes, it's rich in that dark kind of history. We spent five days a week there for ten months making the first series.Does spending so long in a location like that drive you a bit crazy? No, because I know I get to leave at the end of the day, which makes all the difference.The series is celebrated for being ludicrously far-fetched. How does it sustain itself? There are a couple of near escapes but, over all, my character Michael has one continuous plan you follow throughout the season. We have a number of cliffhangers in each episode which keeps the audience coming back but, even though the action is fantastic and we demand suspension of disbelief, we also have characters you can invest in and care about over the long term.What are they going to do for series two? Send him back to jail? If the brothers get out, the series will become more like The Fugitive, with us trying to elude the authorities and solve the conspiracy that put my brother behind bars in the first place.Do you like prison shows in general? I just finished watching the fifth and final series of Oz, which was really well done. Prison has a universal fascination. It's a real-life horror story because, given the right set of circumstances, anyone could find themselves behind bars.Have you ever seen Prisoner Cell Block H? No, but I've heard of it. It's a 1970s thing, right?They were in a prison called Wentworth Detention Centre. That's a spooky coincidence. Ha ha ha. It is. I've never seen it but I'm curious. Women behind bars seems tasty enough.If you faced similar circumstances, would you bust a sibling out of jail? Not a chance. I'd get a few petitions lined up, make a few phone calls, get the best legal defence possible but I'd draw the line at actually going to jail on their behalf myself.Your family have a legal background. Did they expect you to take that career path? No, but there was an expectation I'd get into the best college possible. After that, I could have done as I wanted.So why did you go into acting? It is something I've enjoyed since I was a little boy. I abandoned those dreams at college because it didn't seem to be a realistic way of earning a living. I spent a couple of years working behind the scenes at a production company and realised I still had this nagging question I needed to answer - one that would always haunt me unless I gave it a try.You went to 500 auditions and only got 15 jobs out if it. What kept you motivated? You have to believe in your heart of hearts that there's a script out there with your name on it and, if you keep pounding the pavement, something will turn up. You have to try not to take it personally, even though they're not rejecting your work, they're rejecting you - at least that's what it feels like. I considered giving up but I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else. Acting was something I needed like air. It wasn't something I could walk away from.What were you in when you were little? I was part of a dinosaur play in kindergarten. Everyone had to make their own costume with the help of their parents and most kids showed up with a paper bag over their heads. My father spent two weeks crafting this huge papier mâché Tyrannosaurus rex headpiece which was about half my body weight. When I tottered out on stage in front of all the parents and they burst into applause, I thought, 'There's something here'.What was your first professional job? It was a guest star role on Buffy The Vampire Slayer back in 1997. It was one of my favourite shows, so to find myself on a back lot doing stunt work with Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz was a treat.How easy was it to get the Prison Break job? I hadn't worked for a year when I had my Prison Break audition and it was the easiest audition I've ever had. I got the script on Friday, went to the audition on Monday and got the part on Tuesday. I was shooting the pilot a week later. I didn't have time to be nervous - it happened so quickly.The programme has raised your profile. Are you enjoying that? I am. A lot of people come up to me on the street and express their appreciation for the show. Prison Break has opened doors for me with feature film projects, although I won't be undertaking any in the season hiatus because, after ten months behind bars, I need to take a break.What's the weirdest thing a fan has done to meet you? I'm not sure if it's a function of the character I play or the quality of fans the show has but they seem to be a respectful, well-behaved group. I was going to a chat show in New York when the car was surrounded by fans who wouldn't let us out until we gave autographs. I'm enjoying it, though.You were in Mariah Carey's We Belong Together video. How was that? It was a blast and advantageous for me. I got more attention from that video than anything else I'd done. Brett Ratner, who directed the pilot episode of Prison Break, also directed that video so I went from one project to the next.Is Mariah as mad as everyone says? Mariah's lovely. She took care of me on set and made sure that I felt at home and was enjoying myself.You've got a mixed race background. Has that caused you problems being cast? I couldn't say for sure because I'm never in the room when they're discussing my audition tape. I imagine it has complicated things but I'll never know to what extent.Vin Diesel wouldn't discuss his ethnicity in interviews. What do you make of that? That's entirely his own business. I certainly understand why because this is a business about definitions and labels and often those can be incredibly limiting role-wise. I've been pretty fortunate, though.What underpants do you wear, asks Tat, from London. Boxers, by and large.Virginia from Wimbledon, London, asks: 'Do you have a girlfriend or are you married?' No, I'm quite single right now. I'm married to the show.Do you get any stick for being so good-looking, wonders Paula McLeod from London. Ha ha ha. No, there hasn't been a downside yet.Have you got any tattoos yourself, asks Adam from Manchester. No, and I've got no plans to get any.

Ok, now he's sexy in a sweatshirt with an Iced Latte on a Cell Phone? Wow, I wish I was that hot. :D Princess, is this the longest celeb crush you've had here? :D

Princess, is this the longest celeb crush you've had here? :D

Nope - Matt Damon. I've just been cheating on Matt the longest with Wentworth. :unsure:

justjarad.com

Wentworth Miller on 'Ellen'

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller was a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday morning.

Link with more pics and video of Ellen show here.

I've never watched WM's show, so I don't know what he's like on it. I just watched a clip of his appearance on the Ellen show. He's gay. Watch the limp way he shakes Ellen's hand, and then the way he moves his hands during the interview, then the way he tries to keep the little lisp out of his voice. My gay antenna is smoking after watching this. Sorry all you Wenty lovers, he wants Tommy Boy. I don't get the "hot" thing either. If this link is already posted, ignore it!!

Here's the link:

Wentworth on Ellen

not every gay guy has a lisp or has a limp in their hand :rolleyes: just like not every gay guy is gonna be into fashion or every guy who likes fashion isn't necessarily gay. stereotypes are bad mf'smom!although i do agree he is either gay, bi, or bi-curious (with the curious on the woman part)

He's also British, so he is somewhat affleunt. But I totally am on the Gay Train on this one :D