Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Hilary Duff

Seventeen Magazine photo shoot:

oh-hilary.com

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

---

Wonder if she'll discuss her virginity some more... lordy... even if it it IS true, when are these girls going to learn that it's just not a good idea to discuss it? It always comes back around in one way or another...

---

Wonder if she'll discuss her virginity some more... lordy... even if it it IS true, when are these girls going to learn that it's just not a good idea to discuss it? It always comes back around in one way or another...

i wish i could understand why it even matters. If she were an 18 year old guy no one would care if she was having sex.. i'm so sick of this double standard for women..i know i know.. its been said before... but still.. really who cares.. i mean.. it sure did a lot of good for Jessica Simpson right... yeah..:P

I'm wondering if Hilary bringing up her virginity has anything to do with Aaron Carter telling a radio station that she lost her virginity to him?

EASY RIDERS

A multitasking Hilary Duff shows rocker beau Joel Madden how to keep things balanced during a Saturday bike ride in Hollywood.

Posted Image

ON STRIKE (July 15) Hilary Duff celebrates her keen bowling skills during a match with boyfriend Joel Madden at the Pinz Bowling Center in Studio City (Joel won).

Posted Image

Hilary Denies Elle Virginity QuotesThursday, July 27, 2006Elle magazine recently printed a Hilary Duff story in which they claim the 20-year-old actress/singer said she is a virgin. MuchNews spoke with Hilary yesterday, and she had this to say about the eyebrow-raising quote: "The thing is that I didn't say that. I wouldn't say that. I don't know how [the writer] got that out of what I said." Duff went on to say that the subject is "definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it's appropriate to talk about. Whose business is that?"

Hilary Denies Elle Virginity QuotesThursday, July 27, 2006Elle magazine recently printed a Hilary Duff story in which they claim the 20-year-old actress/singer said she is a virgin. MuchNews spoke with Hilary yesterday, and she had this to say about the eyebrow-raising quote: "The thing is that I didn't say that. I wouldn't say that. I don't know how [the writer] got that out of what I said." Duff went on to say that the subject is "definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it's appropriate to talk about. Whose business is that?"

Chitchat interpretation:DUD: I SAID I was a virgin because my manager told me to, but then so many people saw me spending the night with my 30-year-old boyfriend, nobody believed me anymore. Plus the pharmacist saw me getting pills. Plus, I'm not sure anyone else would ever screw me anyway....so does it really matter. GOD, is my sister really that ugly? (see photo above)

Chitchat interpretation:DUD: I SAID I was a virgin because my manager told me to, but then so many people saw me spending the night with my 30-year-old boyfriend, nobody believed me anymore. Plus the pharmacist saw me getting pills. Plus, I'm not sure anyone else would ever screw me anyway....so does it really matter. GOD, is my sister really that ugly? (see photo above)
Geeezzzz she should have just kept her big mouth shut and soon everyone would have forgotten the entire virigin thing.. but now it will be back in the tabloids, claiming that she ISN'T a virgin, becasue what are we to think about that statement.. Oh i wish it would just go away... Maybe i'll wake up and none of this crap will have been real..

Hilary Duff in Free Concert for MilitaryWednesday, August 2, 2006 4:38 PM EDTThe Associated PressFAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Singer and actress Hilary Duff took the stage of Crown Coliseum here Tuesday night in a free concert for military families.Duff, the multi-platinum recording artist and star of movies such as "A Cinderella Story," performed "Hilary Duff Rocks for the Troops" in Fayetteville, home of Fort Bragg.Those in attendance were either in the military or have a military family member. Duff has previously made a block of tickets available for military families but decided this time to perform just for them."I think she understands, or at least wants to try to understand, the sacrifices soldiers and their families make," said Cynthia Ivins, who brought her two children, 13-year-old Morgan and 9-year-old Denise, to the concert.Duff met with a select group of military families before the show, snapping pictures and shaking hands. More than 7,000 people attended the concert.

GLAM SQUAD

Haylie and Hilary Duff show their sibling bond at the New York City premiere of their film Material Girls on Monday. The Duffs play heiress sisters who go from riches-to-rags in the comedy, out Friday.

Posted Image

Oh My God!!!!

Perez Hilton

When did Hilary Duff becomce the American Kylie Minogue????

We're not sure, but we FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!

The Duffster just premiered the video for her new single, Play With Fire, and it's sizzling good time.

Click here to check out the vid.

If the rest of her new album is anything like this, we're pre-ordering that shit right now!!! H-O-T!

'PAGING' HAYLIE: GOTCHA!OK, we'll bite. "Napoleon Dynamite" starlet Haylie Duff has figured out a way to get on Page Six by boasting she's an expert on how to keep out of Page Six. Haylie, who stars with younger sister Hilary in the just-opened "Material Girls," tells Steppin' Out's Cha unce Hayden: "It's just a matter of knowing where not to be and the places you shouldn't go to if you don't want to be photographed . . . I don't get mixed up with other actors who go to those places. It's not like I have the whole thing figured out. But staying out of Page Six is one thing I figured out pretty quickly!" Haylie: Don't call us, we'll call you.

:o Those girls are ugly!

I could not agree more and that video of hers is TOTALLY lame. She cannot dance (if that is even dancing??) and her singing is as lame as Britney's...they both cover up bad voices with a lot of backup singing. Hilary is one girl that did not benefit from her money. Those teeth were the biggest mistake she's ever made...well saying she's a virgin might be right up there too.

Page Six tells Haylie "We are not interested in you"August 20, 2006 -- OK, we'll bite. "Napoleon Dynamite" starlet Haylie Duff has figured out a way to get on Page Six by boasting she's an expert on how to keep out of Page Six. Haylie, who stars with younger sister Hilary in the just-opened "Material Girls," tells Steppin' Out's Cha unce Hayden: "It's just a matter of knowing where not to be and the places you shouldn't go to if you don't want to be photographed . . . I don't get mixed up with other actors who go to those places. It's not like I have the whole thing figured out. But staying out of Page Six is one thing I figured out pretty quickly!" Haylie: Don't call us, we'll call you.NY Post

Hilary and Haylie Duff: "We're Not Really 'Material Girls'!"

Jenny Peters

Tue Aug 15, 3:31 PM ET

As Hilary and Haylie Duff promote their new teen comedy called "Material Girls," doing press interviews in New York, a concert on the "Today" show's plaza, and the movie's glittering premiere, the sisters want to make sure that the world knows that while they may play two gals obsessed with getting the latest new thing, that's not really what they are like in real life.

"We are similar in some ways because in the movie the girls are best friends," older sister Haylie explained. "And they live together and we live together," chimed in Hilary, the more famous of the two.

"They look out for each other too, just like we do, but in the movie the girls are very materialistic and Haylie and I, you can't say that we don't like to shop every once in a while, but we are not like these girls," Hilary continued.

"These girls don't have a care in the world and they don't have any responsibility and everything has just been handed to them and they don't appreciate it, so when they lose it its like someone hit them over the head with a bat. They have no idea how to handle real life situations that happen to people, things that people deal with on a daily basis, struggles, and these girls don't know how to handle that."

At 18 years old, Hilary Duff has been dealing with the realities of life for a long time; she's been in the spotlight since she was just a real kid, starting her acting career at 10 and becoming a huge teen star at just 14, as the lead in "Lizzie McGuire" on the Disney Channel. These days, both Duffs are constantly in the public eye, but despite that, they say they are just regular people - and very different than the shallow, clothing-obsessed girls they play in the movie.

"These girls are always dressed up no matter what they are doing," Haylie grimaced. "We aren't like that in our everyday life, we wear sweatpants to the grocery store!"

Not to mention that both are serious career women already. Haylie has a clothing line designed for 7- to 14-year-old girls; she's also about to plunge into the cosmetics market as well.

"I have a fragrance coming out in September, so that comes out with Elizabeth Arden," she announced happily.

And both are rolling along with their burgeoning acting careers as well.

"Right now I am living in New York for the next couple of months and doing "Hairspray" [on Broadway]. It's very fun," Hilary said. "Haylie is focusing on her music a lot and has a new album coming out and a single that she releases a video for in a couple of days. And then I started "7th Heaven," the new season for the "CW" last week."

Sadly for the almost inseparable pair, that means that the sisters won't be working together again for a while, which was the thing that made "Material Girls" such a treat for them.

"We had the best time and it was like having your best friend at work with you every day - and a safety net," Haylie remembered. "You felt like you could try new things and somebody was there to be like, "Maybe that wasn't the best." Or "Maybe try it this way.""

"Material Girls" hits theaters on August 18.

source: fashion wire daily

U.S. singer and actress Hilary Duff says she is hard at work on a new, as-yet-untitled album, set for release this fall. While admitting she has no desire to alienate the legions of young girls who comprise her fan base and bought her albums 'Metamorphosis,' 'Hilary Duff' and 'Most Wanted,' the 18-year-old 'Lizzie McGuire' and 'Material Girls' star also says she is serious about trying to grow as a recording artist. '(The new album) is totally different than any of the music that I have ever done before,' Duff told reporters in New York recently. 'I don`t want to say it`s hip-hop because it`s totally not, but it`s a little less pop-rock and more electronic-sounding. It has a lot of dance melodies.'Duff admitted that while the album isn`t completely written yet, it is due to arrive in November.'I have to hurry, so September is the month to get it all finished,' she said. A video for 'Playing With Fire,' a song from the new CD, premiered last week on MTV.Source: music.monstersandcritics.com

U.S. singer and actress Hilary Duff says she is hard at work on a new, as-yet-untitled album, set for release this fall. While admitting she has no desire to alienate the legions of young girls who comprise her fan base and bought her albums 'Metamorphosis,' 'Hilary Duff' and 'Most Wanted,' the 18-year-old 'Lizzie McGuire' and 'Material Girls' star also says she is serious about trying to grow as a recording artist. '(The new album) is totally different than any of the music that I have ever done before,' Duff told reporters in New York recently. 'I don`t want to say it`s hip-hop because it`s totally not, but it`s a little less pop-rock and more electronic-sounding. It has a lot of dance melodies.'Duff admitted that while the album isn`t completely written yet, it is due to arrive in November.'I have to hurry, so September is the month to get it all finished,' she said. A video for 'Playing With Fire,' a song from the new CD, premiered last week on MTV.Source: music.monstersandcritics.com

Gotta love a rushed album.. you know.. some real artists take years to make the album perfect.. but Duff is so talented she can do it all in september.. thats why it is a more electronic sounding album.. .. Edited by doggiestore

Hilary Duff to serve lunch to schools on Katrina trip

Tue Aug 22, 8:53 PM ET

Teen actress and singer Hilary Duff will visit victims of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans on next week's first anniversary of the devastating storm, organizers of the trip said on Tuesday.

Duff, 18, who shot to fame as the child star of the TV show "Lizzie McGuire" and went on to become a multi-platinum recording star, will visit several schools and disaster recovery centers to serve lunch and talk with children on August 29th.

Working with the charity USA Harvest, Duff has donated several million meals to victims over past year as well as backpacks, water and energy drinks. She also encouraged her young fans to bring canned food to her concerts for distribution to food shelters across the Gulf Coast region.

Reuters/VNU

WHAT A DOLL!

On the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, Hilary Duff gets in the spirit of giving back during a visit to Medard H. Nelson Elementary School in New Orleans on Tuesday, where the actress handed out toys and supplies to schoolchildren as part of her ongoing work with the nonprofit U.S.A Harvest.

Posted Image

'Tween' girls ignore Hilary Duff's fashion picks

Survey finds pre-teens look at clothing catalogs, peers for tips

NEW YORK - Singers Hilary Duff and Jessica Simpson may have infiltrated closets, shoe trees and bathrooms with their names emblazoned on apparel or perfume, but there's one place celebrities are not having much of an effect — the closets of pre-teen girls, according to a survey to be released on Monday.

Despite media saturation of bold-faced names, girls between the ages of 9 and 14 scrutinize clothing catalogs or school peers for dressing cues, rather than MTV or entertainment shows, according to a Tween Brands Inc. July survey of 400 girls.

"A year ago, when I was 13, I didn't look at celebrities," said Kelly Collazos, a Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, student. "I would look at magazines or catalogs and say, 'I have a shirt like that, I'll put it together that way."'

These findings have an impact on how companies spend their tightly watched advertising dollars. Whether they pay a celebrity to promote their products or focus instead on a so-called catazine that shows clothing and styles in a magazine-style format, can mean the difference of millions of dollars.

So Tween Brands, which runs the Justice and Limited Too clothing chains for pre-teen girls, instead puts its cash into more than 18 million catalogs a year. The books feature fresh-faced models, instead of celebrities.

Only 12 percent of girls ages 9 to 14 look to movie or rock stars for fashion inspiration, according to the survey, instead looking to models in magazines or catalogs, their mothers or their friends.

But what happens during those critical high school years?

Said Kelly, who starts high school in September: "I like Paris Hilton."

And when she saw rock band Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz wearing a cool belt in an MTV video, she went to Hot Topic and bought a similar item.

"Now we look at music videos," she said. "It's all about the music."

Hilary Duff would get plastic surgery

The MATERIAL GIRLS star, 19, is confused by young actresses who go under the knife in search of physical perfection, but she can fully understand why older leading ladies combat the passing of time with surgery.

She says, "I don't have anything against people who have surgery. If I get older and feel uncomfortable about something then maybe (I will have it). I never say never.

"Some things are hard to deal with for a woman as you grow older. I think everyone should be able to feel good about themselves.

"I don't like it when it's really obvious and gets pointed out. Some people go overboard."

news.superiorpics.com