princess

Paul & Stella McCartney clan

Heather... STFU ...please. Your 15 minutes are over and everybody hates you. You blew it. Nobody wants to hear your crap anymore. End of story.

-_- :rolleyes: -_-

www.dailymirror.co.uk

Exclusive: Heather Mills and the hate tape

Off-camera during a day of unhinged ranting on TV, Mrs Macca plays a recording of Paul admitting that he hit Linda

By Fiona Cummins 01/11/2007

Heather Mills stuck the knife into Sir Paul McCartney yesterday by playing a tape in which he allegedly admitted hitting first wife Linda.

Estranged Heather, 39, produced the tape off camera after a day of interviews in which she ranted she had been pushed to the brink by death threats and smears.

A witness who listened in said: "It was extraordinary. Heather and Paul were shouting. He can be heard confessing he hit Linda 'once or twice'." Sir Paul, 65, is said to fear Heather is on the verge of a "total breakdown".

Haunted by death threats and sobbing uncontrollably as her marriage collapsed, the former model almost took her own life with a cocktail of pills, it was revealed last night.

But at the last minute Heather, 39 - mum of Beatrice, four - blurted out her plan and friends rushed to her rescue.

One said: "She was on the brink, make no mistake. It was a serious situation which could have gone the wrong way.

"She knew that in the state she was in anything could have happened."

Heather's cry for help was disclosed as she went on a day-long TV and radio blitzkrieg, in which she ranted that she was being persecuted by Macca and the media. She also admitting she had considered killing herself.

After one highly emotional interview she amazed witnesses by playing a tape of a row with Sir Paul, 65, in which he allegedly admitted hitting his late wife Linda.

An insider said: "It was quite extraordinary. There were raised voices. Heather and Paul were shouting. Paul can be heard confessing he hit Linda 'once or twice'.

"No one knew what to do. It was astonishing stuff and seemed to back up Heather's claim that she's the victim in all this."

Sir Paul told friends last night he feared Heather was on the verge of "a total breakdown". One pal said: "Like everyone else, he can't quite believe what's happened.

"Heather is clearly disturbed and in a highly agitated state. His major concern is for their daughter."

Heather's round of interviews took in GMTV and ITV's This Morning as well as Radio Five Live and BBC News 24. She was still going at the end of the day when she featured on BBC1's Six O'Clock News.

In one bizarre outburst on GMTV, she confessed she had thought about suicide after receiving death threats - because then Bea would be protected.

She wept: "I considered killing myself as I thought if I'm dead, she's safe and she can be with her father. And that's the truth."

But she came closer to carrying out her threat than she admitted on TV. Referring to the pills scare, a friend said: "It was real, terrifyingly real. It had all got on top of her.

"Everyone was incredibly concerned. It was basically a cry for help, but no one was taking any chances. She wasn't left alone for some time because of her state of mind." Heather yesterday offered a further glimpse into why her seemingly fairytale marriage ended in disaster, telling friends: "We had two good years then Paul started on the drink and drugs."

One pal said: "It was great for the first couple of years. She managed to wean him off the booze and dope and they were really happy.

"Then it started to go wrong. When Paul went on his world tour, he got back into the drinking and drug-taking, which Heather hated.

"She said he became like a Jekyll and Hyde character and subjected her to a catalogue of abuse. It all went downhill from there."

In her interviews Heather shied clear of naming any possible divorce settlement figure, saying: "How do you know if I even want any money?"

She claimed she owed £1.5million in legal fees. Sources poured scorn on her comment.

One said: "Heather wanted £10million to disappear out of Paul's life but he refused, saying, 'I've made nothing since I've been with you'. She told him, 'You've made £250million from two world tours'. He replied, 'They made a loss'."

Sources close to Macca added: "She has asked for money. The negotiations are still continuing. Paul isn't deliberately stalling. He's just letting the legal process happen naturally.

"But make no mistake, he'll strenuously and vigorously defend any allegations Heather makes against him."

During her GMTV interview Heather said "a box of evidence is going to a certain person" should anything happen to her. Cryptically, she said: "So if you top me off, it's going to that person."

It is understood that Macca has asked his lawyers to get a copy of the interview.

Our source said his designer daughter Stella was "less than impressed" by Heather. The insider revealed: "She remarked 'Well, it's Halloween, isn't it? That's when all the evil witches come out'."

Heather Mills Caught in New Press Backlash

Note to Heather Mills: It may be time to enroll in PR 101. One day after the former model accused the British press of engaging in a "hate campaign" against her – a sentiment she loudly echoed on Thursday's Today show – Paul McCartney's ex was lambasted by nearly all the morning newspapers.

The Sun – one of the papers which regularly refers to Mills, 39, as "Mucca" for her topless modeling past – splashed "Mucca on the Edge" across its front page, describing her as "out of control" and "wild-eyed."

London's Daily Star took a more seasonal approach, declaring, "Halloween? Mucca's Far More Scary!"

Meanwhile The Mirror characterized her round of interviews as a "day of unhinged ranting."

When Today host Matt Lauer suggested that Mills simply put her head down and not read the newspapers, she responded by saying that she has received death threats.

Publicist Calls It Quits

Compounding her problems, Mills – who's still engaged in a messy divorce from the former Beatle – has been dropped by her publicist, Phil Hall. He confirms that the two parted ways Oct. 30, on the eve of her press tour.

As Hall tells PEOPLE, "It doesn't sit [well] with our company when one of our clients is attacking newspapers while we are trying to build relationships."

Heather Mills in new TV outburst

By Mirror.co.uk 01/11/2007

Heather Mills went on a TV offensive for a second day today, criticising Sir Paul McCartney for not speaking out against newspaper articles which led to her receiving death threats.

The estranged wife of Sir Paul, 65, followed up her British appearances yesterday with an interview on America's Today show.

She said she told the former Beatle he needed to stand up and take responsibility for the breakdown of their marriage.

Mills, 39, said she promised him she would "walk away with nothing" in a "very gentle and quick divorce" if he did that, but she said he "did nothing".

In an emotional interview with the NBC programme, the former model said: "All I can say is when we first split, I said to Paul 'I'm going to be crucified. You know why we split. You know the truth. They don't need to know the details, but you need to stand up and say "I'm responsible for the breakdown of this marriage"'.

"'If you say that, I'll walk away with nothing, and we'll do a very gentle and quick divorce.' And he promised he'd do that. I have evidence of that. And he did nothing."

She told NBC there were "so many" lies about her.

"They say I'm a fantasist, a liar, a whore, everything you can possibly think of is being said and it's just, it's outrageous. It's so hurtful man."

She went on: "I fell in love with a man, not a Beatle. I fell in love with someone that chased me for three months, that people forget, that wooed me, that was a broken man when I met him.

"And everybody around him knows he wouldn't perform, he hadn't performed for a long time. If actually someone sat down and did their proper research and looked at the facts, I was a huge support for Paul.

"I put all my own work, except my charity, on hold for the seven-and-a-half years we were together."

In an emotional interview with the NBC programme, the former model said: "All I can say is when we first split, I said to Paul 'I'm going to be crucified. You know why we split. You know the truth. They don't need to know the details, but you need to stand up and say "I'm responsible for the breakdown of this marriage"'.

"'If you say that, I'll walk away with nothing, and we'll do a very gentle and quick divorce.' And he promised he'd do that. I have evidence of that. And he did nothing."

BULLSHIT

Heather Mills Continues Her "Woe Is Me" Media Tour

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

Heather Mills has brought her bitching and moaning to the States! Heather appeared on both "Today" and "Good Morning America" to talk about how the media is so mean to her.

She also used this time to bash Paul McCartney again. Heather said that Paul doesn't care that the media attack on her is driving her to consider suicide.

She also said she records all conversations with Paul and that he didn't want a quick and pleasant divorce. She said the reason they split up was due to money and Paul didn't want to give to charity.

Heather also said she told Paul if he admits to the public that he's the reason why their marriage failed, she'd walk away clean and without a cent.

She said, “He promised he'd do that and I have evidence of that. He did nothing. “Why do you think I had to record every single conversation? Because nobody will believe me. I have pleaded, I have begged, he knows I was at suicide point and still, nothing has been done.”

She wants to move to America, but Paul doesn't want his daughter to have an American accent. I don't blame him!

Heather! Please! It's not that serious. Go be with the animals and shit. They are your friends and you love them. You're like the one-legged Snow White.

She is driving herself mad. She is beyond needing a joint to calm her ass down. Bitch needs an exorcism!

BULLSHIT

ITA, tyler. That was never gonna happen - did she even keep a straight face when she said it? *puts on pouty face and puppy dog eyes* "If you say that, I'll walk away with nothing..." Posted Image

Heather Mills in new TV outburst

By Mirror.co.uk 01/11/2007

"I put all my own work, except my charity, on hold for the seven-and-a-half years we were together."

Well yeah. She didn't need to make those hush-hush trips to the Middle East for work after she snagged Paul. ;)

Mills' Dumped by Publicist

Heather Mills has been dumped by her publicist the day after she unleashed an emotional tirade on the British media during a live TV interview.

The former model, 39, accused journalists of waging a "hate campaign" against her following the breakdown of her four-year marriage to Sir Paul McCartney during the interview on U.K. breakfast show "GMTV" on Wednesday morning.

The public outpouring forced Mills' publicist Phil Hall to resign after he advised her not to go on live TV.

He says, "My view is that you need good relations with the media to turn the negative into the positive and I advise always to ignore the stuff thrown at you.

"I no longer represent her. I advised her against the interviews but she was adamant. Sometimes she can't help herself."

Mills fails to sue for prostitute allegations

Heather Mills has failed to fulfil her promise of suing a British tabloid over allegations she was a high-class prostitute - because she forgot to file the legal papers in time.In June 2006, Paul McCartney's estranged wife was accused by a Sunday newspaper of sleeping with wealthy Arabs for cash during her time as a glamour model - allegations Mills has always denied.

The 39-year-old vowed to fight the claims by suing for defamation, but missed the 12 June deadline to go through with the legal action because of her ongoing divorce battle with the former Beatle.

A friend tells British newspaper the Daily Star: "She's had a lot on her plate."

http://www.eecho.ie/

Heather Mills’ blatant attempt for sympathy the other day has really sparked a nerve with the public – and with the press. Those were pretty much her two biggest foes, and striking out against the press hasn’t helped her image at all with the public. She pissed nearly everyone off by throwing out there (in a totally self-indulgent, pity me way) that the press has driven her to consider suicide. Though it didn’t seem possible, the British press now hates her more than ever – and she’s gotten a lot more negative press in America as a result. Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, gave some pretty good advice to Mills – and she might seriously consider taking it. The original Fergie got a lot of unflattering coverage in her heyday, but has really managed to turn her reputation around – and not by bellyaching about how hard it is to be wealthy and famous.

Sarah Ferguson, no stranger to unflattering coverage in the British press, can empathize with Heather Mills McCartney, but doesn’t have much sympathy for Paul McCartney’s estranged wife in her battle with the media. Mills McCartney, who is going through a bitter divorce with the ex-Beatle, went on a tirade this week against the British press on talk shows in London and the U.S.

Ferguson said she can understand Mills McCartney’s frustration. “It’s quite difficult when you’re in it - when it’s right in your face,” the Duchess of York told The Associated Press on Thursday night. “But there’s always a reason for it, so maybe you have to change something in yourself.”

“It’s give and take,” she said. “… If you are on the public stage, it’s your public stage. Otherwise, don’t be on the public stage. That’s what I really think. If you’re on it, accept it, if you don’t want to accept it, get off it.”

[From the Associated Press]

That’s perfect advice, and she essentially told Heather Mills that she is her own problem – but said it in a way that the dense Mills might be able to comprehend. Though who the hell knows with her. Though Mills has said and done a lot of “pity me” types of things over the years, I think this one is so grating because it’s just not something you throw out there. You only say things like that when you’re serious – and a famous person who was seriously suicidal wouldn’t tell the country about it as a way to get sympathy. I didn’t like Heather Mills before, but now it’s full-on war. I will use my Celebitchy platform to make the rest of the world hate you too. Oh look, already done.

celebitchy

Heather Mills has failed to fulfil her promise of suing a British tabloid over allegations she was a high-class prostitute - because she forgot to file the legal papers in time.In June 2006, Paul McCartney's estranged wife was accused by a Sunday newspaper of sleeping with wealthy Arabs for cash during her time as a glamour model - allegations Mills has always denied.

The 39-year-old vowed to fight the claims by suing for defamation, but missed the 12 June deadline to go through with the legal action because of her ongoing divorce battle with the former Beatle.

A friend tells British newspaper the Daily Star: "She's had a lot on her plate."

What's that saying? If you threaten to sue but never do, you're guilty? ;)

Bullshit again. It doesn't matter how much SHE has on her plate. The lawyer files the papers -- not her.

Truth is a defense and she probably didn't want to be proven to be what everyone knows.

www.dailymirror.co.uk

Stella's revenge on Heather

EXCLUSIVE: She has dig at Heather with one-legged necklace design

By Eva Simpson 05/11/2007

Macca's fashion designer daughter Stella has taken revenge on stepmother Heather Mills - by creating a necklace that features a single leg.

Stella, 36, designed the £300 silver pendant as part of her first jewellery collection next season.

The necklace was unveiled to fashion industry insiders in Paris last month. A source said: "A lot of people thought it was really edgy while others secretly thought it was out of order. It's such an obvious dig. It will cause a stir when it goes on sale."

Heather, who lost a leg in a road accident, launched an astonishing TV attack last week on Stella - accusing her of breaking up her marriage to Sir Paul.

The ex-model, in the middle of a multi-million pound divorce battle with the ex-Beatle, said: "She's done some evil, evil things. She scraped my face out of a photo."

Stella was said to be unhappy when her dad married Heather and refused to design her wedding dress. She was unavailable for comment yesterday.

Paul Wants His Daughter

I hope Ri-Ri Harvey doesn't see this pic. She doesn't need to be reminded that Paul McCartney's an ancient Chinese secret now. Are those hospital bracelets? Paul, stop decaying! You're the Walrus! The newest word on Paul's battle with the touring golddigging hussy he married is that he wants full custody of their daughter Beatrice. And if Hoppy the Bunny keeps it up with her "The World Hates Me And Paul McCartney Is Lucifer" tour, he's probably going to get it.

Macca, 65, has already consulted lawyers. A close friend said: "Paul fears Heather's lost the plot and needs help. He's deeply worried.

"She claimed to the world that her life's at risk. If that's true, so is Bea's and she must be with her dad."

After a tense face-to-face confrontation between the warring couple on Friday, angry Macca asked an aide: "Is Heather trying to kill me?"

Last week Paul watched open-mouthed in astonishment as Bea hid behind his legs when big sister Stella called her over.

Friends say he was even more gobsmacked when the child referred to his daughter as "that bad woman" and told him: "Mummy's so sad."

Stella McCartney's really getting the shaft in this mess. Does she care that much? She called it from the beginning, though, didn't she? Good lord, the worst kind of mother! You NEVER badmouth the other parent or the other relatives in front of the kids in a divorce battle. It's like a cardinal rule. It just creates more tension and bullshit. Let the kid judge for herself who's to blame. She ain't stupid. Once you see your mother hopping from network to network in a crazy bid for cash, you know what's what.

Posted Image

LEGS FOR SALE

STELLA McCartney is fighting back against her evil ex-stepmonster, Heather Mills. Last week, Mills told "Extra" that Stella - who never liked the one-legged "model" and once begged her father, Paul, not to marry her - did some "evil, evil things. She scraped my face out of a photo." Now the fashion designer has created a jewelry line, and her first effort is a necklace featuring a single-leg pendant. The bauble costs $500 - a lot less than the $100 million Mills is looking to get from Paul.

From The Sun; November 6, 2007:

SIR Paul McCartney put his divorce nightmare on hold as he enjoyed carefree days with mega-rich lawyer’s wife Nancy Shevell.

The pair strolled along a windswept beach in the posh Hamptons resort on New York’s Long Island. They chatted warmly over breakfast and shared late-night dinners and cocktails at restaurants. They spent time at each other’s mansions – six miles apart on the ritzy millionaires’ playground. And at one point, 65-year-old Macca put his arm around Nancy after he drove her home – and they kissed tenderly.

The ex-Beatle and beautiful Nancy, 47, hooked up over three days last weekend. Macca was also seen shopping at an exclusive lingerie store before meeting the classy socialite.

She wed Bruce Blakeman, a commissioner of the New York Port Authority and a partner in a top New York law firm, in 1984 – and they have a teenage son, Arlen. The couple, seen in New York society as a powerful political team, are both active Republicans and donated money to George Bush’s presidential campaign in 2004. Nancy is vice president of her wealthy family’s successful transport firm based in Elizabeth, New Jersey. She was known as Nancy Shevell Blakeman but has recently dropped her husband’s name.

Macca jetted to the US following a week of bitter rants from his estranged wife Heather Mills. But he did not seem to have a care in the world as he enjoyed dinner with Nancy on Friday night at an East Hampton restaurant, where they chatted and sank cocktails until 3am.

On Saturday afternoon, Paul visited Nancy’s mansion before stopping at the Top Drawer lingerie store to buy gifts. Later the couple were spotted outside a cinema before heading for dinner at Mount Fuji sushi restaurant. Nancy then drove her rented Kia car to Macca’s mansion, where she stayed for nearly two hours before going home alone.

On Sunday the pair embraced before sharing a café breakfast, and laughed over the meal. They went for a long drive in Paul’s Ford pickup, later stopping for a stroll on the beach near Macca’s East Hampton home. They kissed tenderly as Paul dropped Nancy back at her place. Then she jumped in her car and drove to his spread. They remained inside the secluded mansion for several hours.

An onlooker said: “With Nancy, Paul appeared happier and more relaxed than he has for a long time. They were chatting like old friends and seemed totally wrapped up in their conversation. “It was windy when they went for a walk on the beach. They walked together but with their hands in their pockets. “Later Paul dropped Nancy off. As they were saying goodbye, he leaned over and gave her a kiss before she got out.”

Sources in the Hamptons said Paul and Nancy would have met at a string of social events. And they were spotted together at least six times back in August. A witness who saw them in a restaurant said: “They were at the bar chatting. At one point she moved in close and kissed him on the neck.”

Yesterday, one source described Nancy as a “powerful and feisty woman from a very wealthy family”.

The source added: “She spends a lot of time in the Hamptons and is invited to a lot of the events Sir Paul goes to. It is likely they have known each other for a while. She is also keen on yoga, as is Paul.

“But despite her wealth Nancy comes from modest roots and while she is politically-minded, she is still down-to-earth. Paul finds her interesting and challenging.”

Posted Image

Barbara Walters offers glimpse into Sir Paul’s life

Add Barbara Walters to the list of people who aren’t fond of Heather Mills. During Monday's taping of "The View," Walters, who rarely disparages her interview subjects, told the audience that she’s interviewed Mills twice and during one of the interviews, Mills went so far as to complain about the temperature of the water she was given, and that “she was extremely difficult. ... She was so impossible to our producers.”

Earth to Heather: You don’t have many people in your corner. Don’t you think it’s time to settle this once and for all?

MSNBC

McCartney Seeks Comfort with Married Millionairess?

Sir Paul McCartney has sparked rumors of a new romance after he was spotted getting up close and personal with a married millionairess.

The former Beatle has reportedly been seeking comfort in the arms of Nancy Shevall, following his estranged wife Heather Mills' public outbursts on U.S. and U.K. TV last week.

The pair were photographed out and about in the Hamptons last week, where they have been seen holding hands and enjoying romantic late-night dinners. Some photos also show them appearing to share a kiss.

Shevall is the 47-year-old wife of New York Port Authority commissioner Bruce Blakeman, and is a well-known New York socialite.

McCartney has been separated from Mills since May 2006, but is currently embroiled in a bitter divorce battle with the ex-model

Paul McCartney's New Girlfriend

Posted Image

Paul McCartney is reportedly dating married American millionairess Nancy Shevell. The two have been on a few dates in London and New York. Nancy claims she is still legally married to rich bitch lawyer, Bruce Blakeman, but is legally separated. The two were married for 23 years.

She wouldn't comment on her new relationship with Paul.

And what does Heather Mills think of all of this? Take a guess. She's not exactly going to throw them a congratulation party any time soon.

A source told the Daily Mirror, "There was a huge row. Heather asked what the hell he thought he was up to. She asked him how he thinks their daughter Bea would feel to see her dad and his new girlfriend splashed all over the newspapers."

I wonder what Bea will think when she sees her mother acting like a crazy bitch on TV?

At least Paul doesn't have to worry about Nancy trying to take his fortune. Unless Nancy is trading up for a millionaire to a near billionaire. Nancy better watch out for Heather though. That bitch is nuts and hell-bent on revenge!

A source told the Daily Mirror, "There was a huge row. Heather asked what the hell he thought he was up to. She asked him how he thinks their daughter Bea would feel to see her dad and his new girlfriend splashed all over the newspapers."

How old is this daughter? Four? She won't see newspapers unless somebody shows them to her. I hope Paul gets primary custody of this little girl so she can live with a relatively normal and sane parent.

New girlfriend is pretty :)

Heather's On Damage Control

Posted Image

Heather Mills was back on TV today, but this time she was kindler and gentler. She denied reports that she called up Paul McCartney and bitched him out for dating American millionairess Nancy Shevell.

Heather said, "In that situation with Paul, there was no phone call, there was no tears and tantrums - there was nothing. Basically I just said 'I wish you all the best' and that was it, when we did swap over. It's none of anybody's business what happens in Paul's love life."

Heather said that Paul hasn't said anything to her about her crazy antics on TV last week. Heather's spokeswhore quit their job, because they told Heather not to do it.

She said, "It's been unbelievably cathartic. It's the difference between being in prison and being on parole. I've had 18 months of the worst press ever and I got the chance to protect myself and my daughter."

Hmm.....a nice Heather Mills? Maybe she took my advice and smoked a bowl. Now that she seems to have that under control, she can focus all her attention on buying new shoes. Just because you only have one leg doesn't mean you should wore disgusting shoes.

Above is Heather leaving the TV station today in England.

Heather said, "In that situation with Paul, there was no phone call, there was no tears and tantrums - there was nothing. Basically I just said 'I wish you all the best' and that was it, when we did swap over. It's none of anybody's business what happens in Paul's love life."

If there was no phone call, how did she wish him all the best.

If there was no phone call, how did she wish him all the best.

Telepathy, obviously. Or maybe she dreamt it. ;) Edited by Lea