princess

Hilary Swank

Don't Pose With Demi

http://www.dlisted.com/

Hilary Swank made the mistake of posing next to Demi Moore at the Miss Sixty show today in NYC. Beauty and the Beast! Seriously. I don't know what's going on with Demi Moore, but bitch is glowing. She can't act worth shit, but who cares when you look that hot. She made a pact with the devil, I swear.

Below are Maggie GyllenHAG, Hilary and Demi. You know Demi's telling Hilary, "Did you see GyllenHAG's lingerie photos? She's even fuglier than you! IMAGINE THAT!"

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Hillary and Mr. Ed - Separated at Birth?

She is fugly. I do think she is a good actress, but she is no beauty.

Edited by tifflet

Swank Prepares for Big Hair Chop

Posted Image

Hilary Swank is taking extra special care of her hair, so she can donate it to a cancer sufferer.

The Oscar-winner will have her locks chopped off on the "Oprah Winfrey Show" later this month as part of Pantene's Beautiful Lengths charity campaign.

The charity push aims to encourage women and men to cut and donate their hair for wigs to aid cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.

And Swank is making sure that whoever gets her hair will be more than proud.

She tells USA Today, "I've been growing my hair for months, so it's super long and super healthy.

"I've gotten my conditioning treatments every four weeks. Everyone is commenting on my hair and how it's long and pretty and healthy and shiny. All the better for a woman in need."

(Pagesix.com)

Taking Flight

HILARY Swank has signed on to star in another Oscar vehicle: a biopic about Amelia Earhart. The star was at a party in her honor for her Guerlain fragrance, My Insolence, at the Bel Air Hotel when her manager and agents had to leave to take urgent calls about the deal. Swank announced to the crowd, "If this is what it takes for my team to get me my next gig, then let's hope that Guerlain takes us all to lunch every week." She signed the next day to play the doomed pilot, who vanished over the Pacific in 1937 while trying to fly around the world solo.

The star was at a party in her honor for her Guerlain fragrance, My Insolence,

Hillary Swank has a fragrance?

The star was at a party in her honor for her Guerlain fragrance, My Insolence,

Hillary Swank has a fragrance?

My insolence fragrance? How about My Butchness? Or My Teef? Naw...a great fragrance name for Hilary Swank is Hee-Hawww.... :wacko:

Damn, i gotta date an agent. :D

Swank Prepares for Big Hair Chop

Posted Image

Hilary Swank is taking extra special care of her hair, so she can donate it to a cancer sufferer.

And Swank is making sure that whoever gets her hair will be more than proud.

She tells USA Today, "I've been growing my hair for months, so it's super long and super healthy.

"I've gotten my conditioning treatments every four weeks. Everyone is commenting on my hair and how it's long and pretty and healthy and shiny. All the better for a woman in need."

Okay, I need to say something here. Yes, wig makers take donated hair. But they put it into a vat and boil it (lots of hair from different donors) and then dye it. There's nothing wrong with taking care of her hair, but it sounds like she thinks that one person is going to get a wig made out of her hair - same color, only her hair - and that's not how it works.

Oprah chops Hilary's hair — for charity

The Oscar-winning actress let the talk-show host chop off a little more than 9 inches of her hair during a segment that was to air Friday on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

The TV shearing was done in the name of charity: Swank, 33, donated her locks to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, which works with the American Cancer Society to provide wigs at no charge to women suffering from hair loss caused by their cancer treatments.

"Well, it's taken months to get to this moment," Winfrey says before getting down to business. "It involves a two-time Academy Award winner, a sharp object and me."

Swank, who won Oscars for her roles in "Boys Don't Cry" and "Million Dollar Baby," says she "wanted to find a way to give back."

"I've been growing it for the last six months to donate my hair," she says. "I've been taking a lot of vitamins and taking really good care of it knowing that it would go to a woman in need."

Swank sinks teeth into 'Fangland'

Das, Blumhouse team on Marks adaptation

By MICHAEL FLEMING

Das Films and Blumhouse Prods. are teaming on an adaptation of John Marks' novel "Fangland" that is shaping up as a star vehicle for Hilary Swank.

Sriram Das of Das Films and Jason Blum of Blumhouse will produce with Swank, who is in line to play a TV producer who travels to Romania for an interview with a notorious European arms dealer. Turns out, he's a modern-day Dracula.

Marks is a former "60 Minutes" producer, and Mark Wheaton ("The Messengers") turned in a first-draft adaptation of Marks' novel just before the strike.

Tracy Underwood will exec produce.

Das Films is also developing an adaptation of the Paulo Coehlo novel "Veronika Decides to Die," while Blumhouse is in post-production on "Accidental Husband."

Swank is about to bow opposite Gerard Butler in the Richard LaGravanese-directed "P.S. I Love You."

Horsey Swank Looking Gorgeous In Paper Mache

Posted Image

Hilary Swank looked like a singed swan at the premiere of "P.S. I Love You" in Los Angeles last night. It looks like a little Goth kid's paper mache project.

I still like her though. I mean, she's the next Karate Kid? How can you hate her? I just want to feed her sugar cubes and ride off with her into the sunset.

P.S. - Your dress sucks, Hils.

Hilary Swank Opens up About Her Boyfriend – and Her 45-Pill Vitamin Habit

TUESDAY DECEMBER 11, 2007 12:45 PM EST

By Tim Nudd

What's the status of Hilary Swank's relationship with boyfriend John Campisi? You should already know the answer to that, the two-time Oscar winner says.

"Of course I'm in love," the actress, 33, tells W magazine in its January issue. "Or I wouldn't be in this relationship for as long as I've been. He's a great guy."

Swank and Campisi, a CAA talent agent, have been together since the summer of 2006, following her 2006 split from her husband of eight years, Chad Lowe.

Popping Vitamins

Swank doesn't elaborate further about Campisi, but she does talk about another constant companion – her stash of vitamins. She takes some 45 supplements daily, and says mostly they're good for her health.

"I just took my most important ones, which are my Oz Garcia Longevity Pak," she tells the interviewer. "I shoved them in my mouth right before I met you, which I actually shouldn't do, because I choked on my vitamins once before."

But vitamins alone aren't enough to stay healthy, says Swank. "Exercise is also really important to me," she adds. "I think it gives me more energy. I would rather sleep six hours and get an hour workout than sleep seven hours."

Farewell, New York

One love affair that has faded for Swank, however: her relationship with New York, which she recently left after many years as a resident.

"I looked and looked and looked for a place in New York," she explains. "I just didn't find anything. Prices have just skyrocketed!"

Hot Dude

Posted Image

Hilary Swank is one hot looking dude. I'm not even joking. If she had a dick, I'd be all up on that. She'll always be Brandon Teena to me. Wank to Swank!

Here's Hilary Swank on January's W Magazine.

Swank Takes 45 Pills a Day

Oscar-winner Hilary Swank is so determined to stay healthy she has regular vitamin injections, and takes 45 vitamin supplements daily.

The star goes public with her supplement habit in January's W magazine, and actually opens her medical purse for the publication.

Swank says, "This is my Aloe C, which I dissolve in water. Here's my flax. This one's for my immune system, and this one is my BrainWave -- it's great, like if I have a lot of lines to memorize.

"I just took my most important ones, which are my Oz Garcia Longevity Pak. I shoved them in my mouth right before I met you, which I actually shouldn't do, because I choked on my vitamins once before."

(Pagesix.com)

Hot-head Hug

HILARY Swank was so excited to see her "P.S. I Love You" co-star Bob Balaban at a lunch for the movie this week, she accidentally gave him a little too much affection. "Oops, there's my boob, on your head," she laughed, hugging him as she stood and he remained seated. Also at the Brasserie Ruhlmann lunch thrown by Peggy Siegal was a newly shorn Mariska Hargitay, who showed Lisa Kudrow pictures of her son, August, on her BlackBerry.

Hilary Swank is ringing in the new year with a roar! The Academy Award winner recently posed with a 9-week old lion cub during a photo shoot for the January issue of “Ladies’ Home Journal”.

Here are a few excerpts from her interview with the magazine:

On why she’s happy with herself: “I love the fact that I think I’m the type of girl who can hang with the poorest of the poor and the richest of the rich and still fit in. It’s probably one of my characteristics that I’m most proud of.”

On divorce and moving on: “I just thought, ‘I’ve really got to get out and get back into the world and back into what’s important in life.’ No scrutiny, no ‘what am I wearing through this.’”

On children: “Since I was 7 I’ve thought I’m going to have kids someday. So definitely, definitely.”

On her experience rescuing pets after 9/11: “Surreal. People couldn’t get back to their apartments, so we’d go in and get their animals out. It was amazing. They were grasping at any sense of the things they loved and reminded you of what was important in life. It was like, ‘My animal!’”

thesebootsaremadeforstalking.com

Hot Dude

Posted Image

Hilary Swank is one hot looking dude. I'm not even joking. If she had a dick, I'd be all up on that. She'll always be Brandon Teena to me. Wank to Swank!

Here's Hilary Swank on January's W Magazine.

She is the epitome of a triple bagger. She is incredibly homely, even with the best that photoshop can offer, and after her completely uncalled for betrayal of Lowe, and his VERY personal issues, she is even uglier on the inside. I certainly don't care to see one of her movies ever again.

She is the epitome of a triple bagger. She is incredibly homely, even with the best that photoshop can offer, and after her completely uncalled for betrayal of Lowe, and his VERY personal issues, she is even uglier on the inside. I certainly don't care to see one of her movies ever again.

Totally agree, mf's.

I will never forgive her betrayal of Lowe. He was a supportive, loving husband. How dare she bring his drug problem public when it happened YEARS before the divorce and he sought treatment and even by her admission, stayed sober. I think his support helped her build her career. He was thrown out just like so many wives have been in the past, when the spouse finds someone more sexy.

I will never forgive her betrayal of Lowe. He was a supportive, loving husband. How dare she bring his drug problem public when it happened YEARS before the divorce and he sought treatment and even by her admission, stayed sober. I think his support helped her build her career. He was thrown out just like so many wives have been in the past, when the spouse finds someone more sexy.

i agree. she dissed him bad. it was completely uncalled for on her part.

I think she is a scientologist? At least it explains the 45 vitamin diet. :huh:

But I definitely agree with all of you about her throwing her ex-hubby under the bus. <_<

Hilary injured in 'striptease'

HILARY SWANK has been rushed to hospital - after a striptease went wrong during filming.

Scot co-star GERARD BUTLER sent the Oscar-winner to A&E after the doomed scene on the set of P.S. I Love You.

The 300 actor was messing around with his trouser braces, before pelting poor Hilary in the face.

He said: "Hilary was fantastic, she has no ego and is really down to earth, so accomplished and talented. But I did try to kill her!

"It was with my braces. I cleverly managed to get the clip stuck behind me on this cupboard, the elastic was at full stretch, and I didn't realise.

"It unclipped itself smacked her forehead and she went down like she'd been shot.

"Two inches more and it could have taken her eye out, really, the thing was so sharp."

Gerard added: "Hilary was amazing. Blood was coming down onto her hand, tears were running down her face and you could see the lump."

thesun.co.uk

Edited by QTPIE