Queen G

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett Get Cozy

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 17, 2007 03:30 PM EST

People.com

New couple alert? Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett certainly seemed cozy at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday night.

Miller, 25, and Hartnett, 28, sat side-by-side on a couch in the hotel restaurant's living room area, laughing and chatting for about an hour before they were joined by a female friend of Miller's.

But they kept things intimate – at one point, Miller stood in front of a seated Hartnett, who held on to her thigh with his hand. The pair eventually headed out, cocktails in hand, to the hotel's poolside bungalow area.

So are the single actors (she split with Jude Law in November; he most recently dated his Black Dahlia costar Scarlett Johansson) an item? "They're friends, just friends," Miller's rep tells PEOPLE. "They were just hanging out."

Seconds a rep for Hartnett: "There is nothing to comment on."

Leto's Looney At Sundance

JARED Leto was in a foul mood at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on Saturday night. Leto, who was promoting "Chapter 27" (in which he plays John Lennon's assassin) picked fights with photographers and clubgoers in the VIP section of Tao at Harry O's. When a photographer from WireImage attempted to snap Leto's picture, the eyeliner- clad cad shouted, "No! No more, bro!" Leto walked out - but not before a "big guy" yanked at his long tresses. Leto "whipped off his hat with earflaps on and stepped up to the guy," said a spy. "They were yelling at each other." But no punches were thrown. And though Leto left, he came back a couple hours later to look for the guy. (Leto's rep didn't return calls.) Elsewhere: Sienna Miller kept the rumor mill churning by showing up at Tao with her new best friend Sean Combs one night and hitting the Heineken Lounge with Josh Hartnett the next. Miller's reps put wagging tongues on ice, however, saying that she's absolutely just a single girl having a good time with friends. Sunday night, the stars celebrated the premiere of her new flick, "Interview," at Delta Sky Lounge.

Hatcher makes a play for her No. 1 football fan

Teri Hatcher isn't about to be a football widow. At the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on Sunday, she staged some interference when her new director boyfriend, Stephen Kay, tried to watch the Saints-Bears game at Hypnotiq. Her method of distraction? Kicking off her shoes and straddling him. The Desperate Housewife also dragged her beau along for swag shopping, including a stop at the Restylane booth in the Marquee suite, where she demanded more than one gift certificate for the wrinkle smoother.

Meanwhile, Sienna Miller enjoyed a cuddly chat with Josh Hartnett during celeb karaoke in the Heineken green room. Miller, recently jettisoned by Jude Law, had hung out at the Chateau Marmont last week with Scarlett Johansson's ex, but spies say the actor was "flirting with all the ladies" at the fest. Luckily,

Miller had a pal of her own whom she met at the Golden Globes. "She chilled with Diddy a lot at the 5W PR party and again at Marquee," said a source.

For actor Jared Leto, the night was less about friends than frenemies. Hanging with his band 30 Seconds to Mars at Tao at Harry O's, Leto booked when he heard a rumor that Justin Timberlake might perform. "Jared flipped out," said a witness. "He literally freaked out and left the party."

Both the actor/singer and the singer/actor are exes of Cameron Diaz.

Maybe Tara Reid should have offered Jared some comfort, but she spent the night trying to flirt with Matt Leinart, even though the Arizona Cardinals quarterback already had two ladies hanging off him. Apparently three's a party, but four's a crowd.

Sienna: Romance with Jude Overshadowed Career

By Pete Norman and Mark Dagostino

Sienna Miller says that her roller-coaster relationship with Jude Law made her famous for a soap opera life – instead of her cinematic career.

"I was probably perceived for a long time as someone who was just famous for...well, for a reason, but wasn't taken seriously as an actress," she told PEOPLE at the Sundance Film Festival. "People didn't want to pay attention to the fact that I actually took my work quite seriously.''

Miller, 25, began a romance with Law, 34, after appearing as on-screen lovers in Alfie. They got engaged in Dec. 2004 but Miller broke off the relationship after Law's affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright, was exposed the following year.

Still, the couple were off-and-on for many months following their initial split before they really called it quits.

Miller says the tribulations with Law would have made a good screen saga. "If there's something scandalous lurking, I'll accidentally walk into it," she tells Britain's Daily Mail. "I guess the relationship I've been in has been a particularly good soap opera. Everything just happened in the wrong order. I did my first proper film where I met Jude and we got together, and then the whole celebrity thing happened before I had any films out."

Now, the actress has made a name for herself in films. In fact, on Monday Miller will be in New York City for the premiere of the Andy Warhol biopic Factory Girl, in which she stars as muse Edie Sedgwick.

But that doesn't mean her personal life is any less salacious. Earlier this month Miller was spotted getting cozy at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont with another film heartthrob, Josh Hartnett. Her rep says the pair are just friends.

LEADING LADY

Sienna Miller (in a vintage dress) happily greets her public at the premiere of her movie Factory Girl Thursday at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Miller, who stars as 1960s It girl Edie Sedgwick, recently told PEOPLE that she felt her roller-coaster relationship with Jude Law had overshadowed her acting career. "People didn't want to pay attention to the fact that I actually took my work quite seriously," she said.

Posted Image

A Socialite's Life

Sienna Miller Claims She's Gonna Re-Gift Her Sundance Swag

So, the LA Times has a great piece about Sienna Miller and her feeble attempts to justify her gluttony. Bitch, just do what I do. Take the shit and run. And you wouldn't BELIEVE the shit these hoes get just for being pretty.

"And it makes you feel guilty. I did get given some stuff that I didn't ask for necessarily... then I found out that you can actually give it to this company that auctions it on EBay and gives the money for charity."

So here, according to staffers at the various swag suites, are the things that may be popping up on the online auction site, courtesy of Ms. Miller: From the Fred Segal boutique, $300 in Le Mystère Lingerie panties, which they said Miller took after telling them she'd forgotten to pack her "knickers"; $200 boots by Earth shoes; a $400 Portolano brown cashmere shawl; and a $450 Linea Pelle handbag. From the Kari Feinstein Style Lounge, a $1,200 Melrose Mac laptop, which staffers said Miller was "very excited" to take. From the Jessica Meisels Marquee Lounge, $8,000 of Lia Sophia jewelry, an $800 Botkier bag and $900 in Dermalogica skin care products, which she was delighted to receive, according to those present, because she's been traveling for a month and has run out of "everything."

I'm sure she's gonna have her assistant run right out and start donating. Puh-lease.

Swag Etiquette

SUITE hosts at Sundance were put off by the demands that were made in preparation for Sienna Miller's arrival. Sources said the publicist for her film "Interview" called ahead to the Kara Feinstein Lounge and demanded it be shut 30 minutes early for Miller. Vendors there were also told to "minimize the number of employees present and to not harass Sienna." One spy spotted a woman claiming to be Sienna's assistant walking around with a bag and saying, "I'm collecting for Sienna. Please place your products in the bag." Miller's rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, tells us, "Sienna was unaware of these demands and does not have an assistant."

LEADING LADY

Sienna Miller (in a vintage dress) happily greets her public at the premiere of her movie Factory Girl Thursday at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Miller, who stars as 1960s It girl Edie Sedgwick, recently told PEOPLE that she felt her roller-coaster relationship with Jude Law had overshadowed her acting career. "People didn't want to pay attention to the fact that I actually took my work quite seriously," she said.

Posted Image

Here's my guilty confession: I sort of like her--I think she's fun and she reminds me of me and my friends at her age. Unless "Factory Girl" is BEYOND absymal, there's no way I'm not going to see it.

3.a.m.girls

EXCLUSIVE: DIDDY OR DIDN'T HE?

Mystery over Sienna's night with Puff

by Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

WE wouldn't want to give Diddy a bad rap as a ladies' man - but he's been Sienna lot of one particular blonde.

The hip-hop mogul, 37, has hooked up with sexy Ms Miller for a marathon party session for the SECOND time this month.

And who can blame him?

The actress, who's at the top of her game following her critical success in artsy movie Interview, spent the night trawling New York hotspots including Bungalow 8.

And the soiree didn't stop there.

After their all-nighter, a tired-looking Sienna, 25, emerged from Diddy's £400,000 Mercedes at 9am the next morning - and was followed into her hotel by The Man Formerly Known As Puffy minutes later. Oo-er.

Our spy said: "They make an odd pair but they seemed to be having a right laugh together. You can see they have a lot of fun. The next morning they both looked like they'd done a hard night's partying and seemed a little worse for wear."

The Bad Boy and the Brit actress - who's garnering rave reviews for her portrayal of Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl - first got up close and personal with Diddy two weeks ago at a Golden Globes after-party in LA.

He was said to have fought off a bid from Oscar-winner-turned-pop star Jamie Foxx for her attentions and the pair soon cosied up.

Yet only a month ago the Didster, who famously dated J.Lo, was toasting the birth of twin girls with long-term girlfriend Kim Porter.

Our sources say the couple are still together but Diddy's partying is unlikely to dampen down. "Even though Diddy is settled he does like a night out," says one.

"He always treats women like princesses - he's the perfect gent and Sienna is no doubt attracted to that."

Sienna herself is no stranger to a night on the razz - especially with a hunky guy. The Brit actress wasted no time getting over fiance Jude Law, 34, who she finally split from last October.

In recent weeks she's been linked to both Leonardo DiCaprio and Black Dahlia hunk Josh Hartnett.

Only last week Sienna moaned that she was famous only for her love life. She said: "I was probably perceived for a long time as someone who was just famous for a reason, but wasn't taken seriously as an actress."

According to Diddy's people, the Press Play star's interest in Sienna is strictly platonic. "Diddy and Sienna met at the Golden Globes and really got on well," they said. "It's strictly friends though. Diddy has lots of friends and likes to go out and have fun."

Sienna & Diddy: Party Playmates

THEY insist they're just good pals, but Sienna Miller and Sean "Diddy" Combs sure do like to party together. On the heels of their Sundance cavorting, they were spotted partying at Bungalow 8 Saturday night along with two of Miller's friends from London. At 9 a.m. Sunday, fotogs snapped Miller - shown here being dropped off at her hotel by the father of newborn twins. The paparazzi apparently caught Diddy (inset, after stepping out of his Maybach outside her hotel) off guard since he asked that the pictures not be used. Reps for Miller said, "Sienna is only interested in Sean as a friend." A rep for Diddy said, "They are just friends."

3.a.m.girls

SIENNA'S ALWAYS MONKEYING AROUND

Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

SIENNA Miller admits to some monkey business on a photoshoot.

The Interview star, 25, who enjoyed an all-nighter with P Diddy last weekend, says: "To make the monkey respond, you're meant to blow at its mouth so it'll kiss you." But the cheeky chimp promptly stuck its tongue in Sienna's mouth.

"I sort of made out with it," she laughs.

A Socialite's Life

Diamonds, Godiva Chocolate and Sienna Miller

This year, Godiva has selected Sienna Miller as the face of their annual Valentine's Day Promotion. The lucky winner for this Valentine's Day promotion will win the Grand Prize that includes a one-year supply of Godiva Chocolate along with a $1,000,000 shopping spree from Hearts on Fire - "The World's Most Perfectly Cut Diamond".

Actress Sienna Miller wore the Hearts On Fire diamond jewelry at the Golden Globes this year. This is one of the reasons the Hollywood starlet was selected for the face of the campaign this year. This is the first year that the contest will be online where people can enter using a participation code located on the Godiva website www.Godiva.com/heartsonfire. You may also register at anyone of the Godiva boutiques and the more than 600 authorized Hearts on Fire retailers in the United States and Canada. A total of three finalists will be chosen on and around Valentine's Day. Along with the Grand Prize winner, the two remaining finalists will enjoy a year's supply of Godiva Chocolate and will both receive $50,000 of Hearts on Fire diamond jewelry.

'Factory' is seen as fully unionized

Sienna Miller and Hayden Christensen treat us to some utterly convincing lovemaking in their new movie, "Factory Girl." And it's no wonder: We hear the costars actually coupled on camera.

"It's not simulated," an insider tells us. "They're really doing it."

In the movie, Miller plays doomed Andy Warhol protégé Edie Sedgwick. Christensen plays a folk rocker modeled after Bob Dylan.

It was during the film's Louisiana shoot that Miller ran into another squall in her stormy romance with Jude Law - and turned for comfort to Christensen, the "Star Wars" heartthrob.

"They spent about a month hanging out," says one pal of Christensen. "But then she decided she didn't want a relationship. Hayden was devastated. He really fell for her."

Added a friend of Miller, "Sienna wanted to try to make another go of it with Jude. But, again, it didn't work out. At the end of last summer, she and Hayden ended up in Toronto for more shooting. They hadn't talked in six months. But it turned out to be a great reunion."

Apparently. When it came time to shoot the love scene, word is the former lovers dispensed with the flesh-colored socks and pads favored by actors on less familiar terms. And, once the cameras were rolling, the two 25-year-olds fell into old habits.

At the movie's premiere on Monday, director George Hickenlooper would tell us only: "Sienna and Hayden grew close during the filming. It was an emotional experience for all of us." As for the sex, he said, "We tried to portray it tastefully."

And was congress actually in session during the shooting?

"I can't comment," Hickenlooper answered. "You'll have to ask Sienna about it."

Miller left the Chelsea Hotel after-party before we could ask about the love scene - and where she now stands with Christensen, who wasn't at the premiere. Yesterday, Miller's publicist said the sex wasn't bona fide: "She's just a really good actress."

But now we're wondering if that "really good actress" forgot a little something Monday night. She'd changed out of the divine white party dress she wore on the red carpet at the premiere into what looked like support hose for the after-party. Even Sid Vicious, who supposedly haunts the Chelsea Hotel's elevator, would've been spooked.

Goon Foils Diddy-Sienna Pix

January 31, 2007 -- THOSE exclusive photos in yesterday's Post of Sean "Diddy" Combs dropping Sienna Miller off at her hotel early Sunday weren't the only pictures that were snapped of the couple.

Page Six has learned that a Saturday night clubgoer at Crobar tried to take a photo of Combs and Miller dancing together. A security guard who entered with Diddy's entourage responded by taking the camera from her hand and confiscating the memory card.

"After the girl took the photo, Diddy didn't say or do anything," a witness said. "By the time he was 20 feet away, one of the security guys handed the camera to the bouncer, the bouncer handed it to the girl, and the memory card was gone."

"Diddy obviously doesn't want photos taken of him with Sienna," another source told us.

Insiders at Crobar said the snapper has since filed a police report, and detectives descended on the soon-to-be-shuttered club Monday afternoon to retrieve footage from the security tape.

Sources familiar with the matter say that when the security guard grabbed the camera, "He [Combs] may have not even known it was happening."

Joey Morrissey, who runs Crobar's Saturday night parties, confirmed Combs and Miller were there together. "They came in at 2 a.m. with security guards," he said. The two spent the next two hours "hanging out alone upstairs in VIP having drinks."

All the frenzy may have been a little too much for Miller, however. She took a break from her party pal's side Monday night.

When Combs showed up at Bungalow 8 late that night, joining the cast of the new movie "Factory Girl," Miller was not at his side. A fellow reveler wondered, "Is he here looking for Sienna?" [More on Miller: Cindy Adams, Page 14.]

While the rest of the cast, including Mary-Kate Olsen who has a cameo in the film, were partying downstairs, Diddy commandeered the upstairs area as his private room.

A rep for Combs said, "Sean knew nothing of the incident, was not involved, and this person was not in his security team."

'Factory' is seen as fully unionized

Sienna Miller and Hayden Christensen treat us to some utterly convincing lovemaking in their new movie, "Factory Girl." And it's no wonder: We hear the costars actually coupled on camera.

"It's not simulated," an insider tells us. "They're really doing it."

In the movie, Miller plays doomed Andy Warhol protégé Edie Sedgwick. Christensen plays a folk rocker modeled after Bob Dylan.

It was during the film's Louisiana shoot that Miller ran into another squall in her stormy romance with Jude Law - and turned for comfort to Christensen, the "Star Wars" heartthrob.

"They spent about a month hanging out," says one pal of Christensen. "But then she decided she didn't want a relationship. Hayden was devastated. He really fell for her."

:D So...she is either a dirty little ho ;) or a beard-supreme :wub:

Speaking of which.....I really think we should have a 'beard' smilie.....

:D So...she is either a dirty little ho ;) or a beard-supreme :wub:

I'll go with "beard-supreme." :D

BTW, isn't this supposed to be Hayden's long-time boyfriend?

Posted Image

From imdb.com today...

Miller and Christensen Scenes "Not Real Sex"

Sienna Miller has laughed off claims her sex scenes in Factory Girl with co-star Hayden Christensen were real - insisting she's just a good actor. The rumors started after the pair became close during the shoot and were exacerbated on the film's release, when cinema-goers got to see graphic scenes of the couple cavorting. Director George Hickenlooper fueled speculation when quizzed if the sex was real, by replying, "I can't comment. You'll have to ask Sienna about it." But Miller is keen to quash the claims, her publicist insisting, "When you do a love scene there is a minimum of five people in the room. There's no real sex and the scene proves she knows how to give a good performance." The actress recently revealed she was terrified about watching the sex scenes at a screening of the film which she attended with her parents. She said, "I was sitting next to my dad and I just literally leant over and put my hands over (his eyes). It's quite embarrassing. I can't even watch it!"

From imdb.com today...

Miller and Christensen Scenes "Not Real Sex"

The actress recently revealed she was terrified about watching the sex scenes at a screening of the film which she attended with her parents. She said, "I was sitting next to my dad and I just literally leant over and put my hands over (his eyes). It's quite embarrassing. I can't even watch it!"

To which point her father moved her hands and replied, "Bitch, I know you shagged Jude, Bond, and God knows who else! So I'm pretty bloody used to the notion you getting shagged regularly!" :D

'factory' Fallacy Fools Snooze

SIENNA Miller is upset by a Daily News report saying she and Hayden Christensen had actual sexual intercourse while filming a love scene in "Factory Girl." A reporter for the sad tabloid approached the British actress as she was standing next to her parents after Tuesday night's screening at the Tribeca Grand hotel and asked her if there had been penetration. "Oh, darling, that is so horrible," Miller replied. "You obviously don't know anything about making movies."

Miller's publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, told Page Six: "It's not true at all. When you do a love scene, there are five or six people on the set at a minimum. They weren't having real sex. She's just a great actress."

Movie studios often spread tales of on- screen sex to pump up ticket sales, but not in this case: "The Weinstein Company denies this ridiculous report," said a spokeswoman.

At the after- party at the Gramercy Park Hotel, paying tribute to Miller and her co- stars Guy Pearce and Jimmy Fallon were Sharon Stone, Josh Lucas, Steve Buscemi, May Anderson, Beth Os-trosky, Milla Jovovich and Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

Sienna Still Wants a Family

British star Sienna Miller is still looking forward to getting married and having a family, despite her devastating split from Jude Law. The Alfie star was crushed when her former fiance admitted having an affair with his children's nanny, but insists the experience hasn't put her off having a family one day. She tells America's Life magazine, "I can't wait. In a world where you're encouraged to have your universe revolve around yourself, suddenly it doesn't. I know I want that because I have way too much love to give. If I have a child, it can all go there. Life, I think, will totally make sense."

Side dish

Of course Sienna Miller denied she and her "Factory Girl" co-star and then-boyfriend, Hayden Christensen, actually had sex on camera, as several knowledgeable sources told us this week. She was standing next to her parents when we asked her.

We suggest anyone who doubts it go see director George Hickenlooper's vision of Warhol girl Edie Sedgwick, which opens today. We freeze-framed the movie's hot spots (as rigorous journalism demands), and there's no question Sienna and Hayden are deep into their roles.

'Factory Girl' is making out fine

One explanation for Britain's surging population is that cold weather makes them horny. It might also explain the very public hookup between Sienna Miller and English musician-slash-module Jamie Burke on a chilly Saturday night.

The lanky Mr. Burke, who is currently modeling for Calvin Klein, counts Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan among his previous paramours. He also attended a party for Miss Miller at the Gramercy Park Hotel after a Cinema Society screening of her latest film, "Factory Girl."

And it was in the same hotel's lobby that the two were spotted locking lips around 8 p.m. Saturday.

"There was no Fashion Week party or anything there at the time - they were just making out," says a spy.

In addition to ex-fiance Jude Law, Miller has been linked to former co-stars including Daniel Craig and heterosexual actor Hayden Christensen. She and Burke have collected so many celebrity saliva samples between them you could probably clone half of Hollywood from their toothbrushes.

Gatecrasher