Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Celebrity Acts of Dumbness

At Least He's Got Body

http://www.dlisted.com/

Butterfaced Jerry O'Connell is a genius:

“I felt a little guilty [for forgetting my wedding date], so I changed all my bank and security codes to my anniversary…..Um, Now I have to change them back.”

Posted Image

Jerry Lewis Is On A Roll

Put this old, grouchy bitch in a home already! First, Jerry Lewis said that Merv Griffin "deserved" to die and now this?! During his famed telethon yesterday Jerry went on some kind of weird rant ending in calling someone an "illiterate faggot." In the clip Jerry is wandering around like a crazy person and when he realizes what he said he quickly tries to change it up. This is LIVE TV!

He still raised over $60 Million. Now will someone use like $10,000 of that money to put the old bat away already?! He's bringing everyone down! Why is he so damn angry? Maybe someone's spiking his Metamucil!

Click here to see Jerry's antics

Posted Image

It thought it sounded like "illiterate fatty". Doesn't he have a morphine pump implanted in his body somewhere? I'm surprised he didn't drop his pants and rub one out on live tv.

I personally think he is trying to recover a lost career. Notice how many people are talking about him now. Other than telethons, what has he been doing the last few years?

I personally think he is trying to recover a lost career. Notice how many people are talking about him now. Other than telethons, what has he been doing the last few years?

I don't know about that. He is 81 years old, I am not sure he is looking to revitalize something. He certainly doesn't need the money, and he certainly doesn't have the health to comeback.

I think it was a mistake that 20 years ago wouldn't have caused an uproar. Heck for that matter 10 years ago......

(Pagesix.com)

Joaquin Hangs Up On Scribe

JOAQUIN Phoenix, notoriously cranky in interviews, set a new standard for surliness with Time Out New York's Laura Leu the other day. When Leu asked by phone how he prepared for his role as a drug-addled nightclub manager in "We Own the Night," Phoenix responded, "I never prepare. I think that's completely overrated. It's a very simple job. All you have to do is . . . stand in the right spot and say the line. So I don't really believe in preparation." When Leu pressed, "But you prepared for 'Ladder 49' by training with a fire academy," testy Phoenix replied, "I just said that because I thought it would sound good to the press. I don't know why it seems to be of note that actors do any kind of preparation. It's just what you're supposed to do in your [bleep]ing job. Do you think that because you did some research you deserve some special credit?" Then he hung up on her. Leu's editor, Alison Rosen, told Page Six, "Laura was really excited to interview him, but when he hung up on her out of the blue, she was disappointed. She was supposed to speak with him for half an hour, but was only given 10 minutes."

Jorja Fox saying goodbye to ‘CSI’

Actress says she wants to do other things ‘before she gets too old’

MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - Jorja Fox is waving goodbye to “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.”

Fox, 39, tells EW.com she has quit the Las Vegas-based forensics drama, saying she wants to explore other opportunities.

“There are all these things I want to do,” she said in a story posted Monday on the Web site. “Some are personal. Some are professional. And I really need to do some of them before I get too old.”

Fox has wrapped up filming on the hit CBS series, and will make her last appearance as Sara Sidle in an episode to air next month, according to the Web site.

CBS publicist Kate Fisher had no comment Tuesday.

Fox’s run on “CSI” nearly ended in 2004 when she and co-star George Eads were fired during tense contract negotiations. They were later hired back.

“If I thought the show were on its last legs, I would have tried harder to stay the course,” said Fox, whose contract expired in May. “But I feel like it’s going to be around for a while, so if I don’t want some of those dreams to pass me by, I have to get off the ride for a while.”

Fox has been a cast member since “CSI” premiered in 2000.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

(Pagesix.com)

Joaquin Hangs Up On Scribe

JOAQUIN Phoenix, notoriously cranky in interviews, set a new standard for surliness with Time Out New York's Laura Leu the other day. When Leu asked by phone how he prepared for his role as a drug-addled nightclub manager in "We Own the Night," Phoenix responded, "I never prepare. I think that's completely overrated. It's a very simple job. All you have to do is . . . stand in the right spot and say the line. So I don't really believe in preparation." When Leu pressed, "But you prepared for 'Ladder 49' by training with a fire academy," testy Phoenix replied, "I just said that because I thought it would sound good to the press. I don't know why it seems to be of note that actors do any kind of preparation. It's just what you're supposed to do in your [bleep]ing job. Do you think that because you did some research you deserve some special credit?" Then he hung up on her. Leu's editor, Alison Rosen, told Page Six, "Laura was really excited to interview him, but when he hung up on her out of the blue, she was disappointed. She was supposed to speak with him for half an hour, but was only given 10 minutes."

If she'd have told him down the phone a mandarin orange had just appeared from her ear and was attempting to talk to her in Gaelic she'd have had his attention for three hours never mind one.

Why Couldn't We Have Done This To Paris Hilton?

Posted Image

19-year-old Vietnamese TV star, Hoang Thuy-Linh, has lost her career after a sex tape featuring her hit the internet. Her TV show was cancelled and she went on National TV to apologize and bid farewell! Dramatic.

Four college students were arrested and face charges for posting the tape on the internet.

One 49-year-old Vietnamese woman said, "Thuy Linh should be condemned. If I ever see her again on TV, I will turn it off, for sure."

Why couldn't we do this to Paris Hilton? When a celebrity's sex tape gets leaked we should vote on if they get condemned from society or not. Think about it. No Paris Hilton. No Fred Durst. No R. Kelly. No Kim Kardashian. Oh what a beautiful world.

Homegirl should come to America. Your sex tape hits the Internet and you automatically get a reality show. Like automatically.

Ellen DeGeneres Crosses Picket Line

By Kate Stroup

Move over Iggy, Ellen DeGeneres is at the center of a brand new controversy.

Unlike The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Show with David Letterman, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Ellen is continuing to film during the ongoing strike by the Writers Guild.

The comedienne defended her decision on air Thursday (see the clip on The Huffington Post).

"I want to say I love my writers. I love them. In honor of them today, I'm not going to do a monologue," she's quoted as saying. "[but] people have traveled across the country. They've made plans. They're here. I want to do everything I can to make your trip enjoyable and give you a show."

Friday's show includes guest Vince Vaughn.

Carson Daly to defy writers strike

‘Last Call’ will become the first late-night talk show to break ranks

MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - NBC’s “Last Call with Carson Daly” is about to become the first late-night talk show to defy the writers strike and resume production.

Daly, who is not a member of the Writers Guild, will begin taping new episodes of his Burbank-based show this week for airing next week, an NBC spokesperson confirmed Tuesday.

(MSNBC is a joint venture between Microsoft and NBC Universal.)

The half-hour “Last Call” airs at 1:35 a.m. ET weeknights, but whether Daly’s first new episode would air next Monday or Tuesday was initially unclear. No guests were disclosed.

Writers Guild spokesman Gregg Mitchell declined to comment.

Daly is not the first talk-show host to go back into production. Ellen DeGeneres, who is a member of the union, has continued taping her daytime syndicated talk show after shutting down the first day of the strike. But “Last Call” becomes the first to break ranks among the late-night shows, which all had chosen to air repeats rather than tape new shows without their striking writers.

It was unclear what effect, if any, the return of “Last Call” would have on other late-night talk shows, which include NBC’s “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” and “Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” CBS’ “Late Show with David Letterman” and “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson,” and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Comedy Central’s late-night news-and-commentary spoofs, “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” and “The Colbert Report” with Stephen Colbert, have also been in reruns.

There was no immediate word on when any of those shows might follow suit and return with new episodes.

On Monday, contract talks with the studios resumed for the first time since movie and TV writers went on strike Nov. 5. The Writers Guild is seeking more money for material distributed over the Internet and cell phones.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

All AP News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`Last Call' Bucks Strike to Air New Show

Carson Daly killed a few moments Monday night sharing snapshots of his "Last Call" staffers during their four-week hiatus.

He noted, gratefully, that the applause sign in the studio still worked after a month without use.

And he explained why NBC's "Last Call" became the first late-night show to return to the air with fresh episodes since the writer's strike began.

"We ran out of repeats," Daly cracked. "A month is a long time."

Then he got serious, addressing negative press coverage (and criticism from the Writers Guild of America) for his coming back to work: "If I had not been back on the air tonight, 75 members of my loyal staff and crew were going to get laid off."

He was faced with "an ultimatum, if you will," from the network that boiled down to: "You either come back or they're laid off. I said, `Let's turn the lights on, I'm gonna come back.' It's that simple."

"Last Call" thus became the first to break ranks among the six broadcast late-night talk shows, which, since Nov. 5, all had aired repeats rather than tape new shows without their striking writers.

"I miss my writers," Daly declared in his opening remarks, which he emphasized were ad-libbed. "None of this is written clearly!" And a (presumably) gag shot caught his cue card holder seated off-camera, busying herself by flipping through a magazine.

Daly's return show had as guests Victoria's Secret supermodel Karolina Kurkova and band Plain White T's. The half-hour "Last Call" airs at 1:35 a.m. EST weeknights.

"I don't know what we're gonna do, moving forward the rest of the week," Daly said. "But I'll figure it out."

Production on Daly's Burbank-based talk show, which tapes several days ahead, resumed last Wednesday, with the Writers Guild expressing "profound disappointment."

The only late-night host who's not a member of the Writers Guild, Daly had said in a statement, "I feel I have supported my four Guild writers and their strike by suspending production for a month."

After last week, NBC effectively laid off the nonstriking staffs of the network's two other late-night shows. They, along with "Last Call," are owned by Universal Media Studios, which, like NBC, is a unit of General Electric.

But Conan O'Brien stepped forward to personally cover the salaries of his nonstriking "Late Night" staff at least this week, as did Jay Leno for his "Tonight Show" staff. Both of those shows are continuing to air repeats.

In mid-November, staffers of CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman" and "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" were similarly promised payment at least through December by Letterman, whose production company, Worldwide Pants, owns both shows.

And staffers for ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" so far have continued to be paid by the network, which is owned by the Walt Disney Co.

___

NBC is owned by General Electric Co.

___

On the Net:

http://www.nbc.com

Jesse L. Martin exiting 'Law & Order'

'K-Ville' star Anthony Anderson joining show

By JOSEF ADALIAN

After nine seasons, Jesse L. Martin is leaving "Law & Order" and will be replaced by "K-Ville" star Anthony Anderson.

Martin's departure has been buzzed about for months. He's expected to lense one more episode of Dick Wolf's NBC drama, with Anderson joining later this season.

For Anderson, the "L&O" role reps his latest gig on a cop show. He played a New Orleans detective on Fox's "K-Ville" and made the jump from comedy to serious drama on FX's "The Shield."

Fox has never officially admitted that it and "K-Ville" are splitsville, but Anderson's casting would seem to be the final nail in the coffin for the highly touted 2007 drama.

On the feature side, Anderson's credits include "Transformers," "Hustle & Flow" and "Kangaroo Jack." He toplined his own WB laffer, "All About the Andersons," in 2003.

Martin has played Det. Ed Green since 1999. He shot to fame in the original Broadway production of "Rent," reprising his role for the movie version.

Johnny Knoxville Recovering From Crotch Injury

The torn urethra required a catheter

February 21, 2008

In an a show of testosterone, Johnny Knoxville almost ended up losing his manhood.

The "Jackass" star is currently recuperating from a very painful, bloody and horrifying stunt gone wrong involving a motorcycle, reports People.

Knoxville, who was taping a stunt two weeks ago for a 24-hour marathon special for MTV, tried to ride a motorcycle up a small dirt hill when the bike got away from him , shot up in the air and landed on him, tearing his urethra.

"I decided I could back-flip a motorcycle," says Knoxville. "I guess I should have decided if I could ride a motorcycle beforehand, because I can't. The bike goes about 15 feet in the air, comes down and breaks off the handlebar on my crotch."

Knoxville had been bedridden for the past couple weeks and is starting to feel more himself now that the catheter was removed Thursday, Feb. 21.

"My girlfriend was very supportive of me," he jokes. "Thank God, today I am a man again. I can resume my manly functions."

The video of the incident can bee seen on www.jackassworld.com, which is launching Feb. 23. In the meantime, an excerpt can be seen in on an interview of Knoxville on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

Knoxville Recovering From Surgery

TV stuntman Johnny Knoxville is recovering from surgery after having his genitals stitched up.

The "Jackass" star was attempting to replicate late daredevil Evel Knievel's famous motorcycle back flip in Oklahoma over the weekend when he landed awkwardly.

Knoxville was taken to a nearby hospital, but the cuts, swelling and bruising were so severe medics couldn't operate on him immediately.

In a phone interview with blogger Marc Malkin just 10 minutes after surgery on Thursday, Knoxville said, "I'm still a little groggy from the anesthesia. I just got the catheter out, and the doctor said I can resume normal functions immediately -- like, manly functions."

But Knoxville fears he'll have nightmares about the painful accident for years to come.

He adds, "I was trying to back flip a motorcycle. The bike goes up about 15, 20 feet in the air and comes back down and breaks its handlebar off in between my legs. I was laying there spread eagle.

"They've never seen handlebars break off before, much less between someone's legs."

Knoxville tore his urethra in the accident, which will be broadcast on MTV this weekend, when the prankster and his crew of stunt pals take over the network for 24 hours to launch their new JackassWorld.com Web site.

Gary Dourdan reportedly leaving ‘CSI’

Contract for actor who plays Warrick Brown set to expire in May

msnbc.com

Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES - A missing persons case has turned up for “CSI,” and the person fans will be searching for come the new fall season is series regular Gary Dourdan.

With his contract set to expire in May, Dourdan, who plays Warrick Brown, has reportedly told producers of the hit CBS show that he is leaving, according to TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello.

CBS is keeping the Dourdan mystery going, telling Access Hollywood, “We can’t confirm or deny this information.”

The reported departure of Dourdan comes on the heels of series regular Jorja Fox leaving the show in November.

CBS may not be shedding any light on the Dourdan’s departure, but “CSI” producers are reportedly already hard at work looking for a replacement, according to TVGuide.com. The series is trying to track down a new series regular to play Ray Santoro, a “handsome, smart and athletic” investigator.

But fear not, “CSI” fans. William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger and George Eads are expected to return this fall.

Copyright 2008 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

post-447-1208295139.jpg

'CSI' Star Busted for Drugs

April 29, 2008 5:25 PM

It's like a storyline from his show, but it won't be over in 60 minutes.

"CSI" star Gary Dourdan (born Gary Robert Durdin) was arrested in Palm Springs, Calif. early Monday on suspicion of possessing heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and prescription drugs, according to a statement from the Palm Springs Police Department. Dourdan was sleeping in a car parked on the wrong side of the street when police found him. After booking, he was released on $5,000 bail.

Dourdan's publicist was not immediately available for comment.

Dourdan has played investigator Warrick Brown on the CBS crime drama since it began in 2000. In July 2007, TMZ.com reported that he attacked a photographer outside a Los Angeles club, slamming him into the pavement several times before chasing him from the scene.

Sheila Marikar

Mariah Carey reportedly marries in Bahamas

Latina.com reports singer tied the knot in ‘very impulsive’ ceremony

Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES - Just one day after Access Hollywood confirmed Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were engaged, new reports have surfaced that the happy couple are officially newlyweds.

According to a post on Latina.com, Carey and Cannon tied the knot on Wednesday in a small, private ceremony.

According to the article, the “very impulsive” ceremony was held on an undisclosed island and attended by a few close friends, including Da Brat. A source close to the singer told The New York Post that it was held at Carey’s Eleuthera home in the Bahamas.

The Post also reports that the couple did not sign a prenup.

When contacted by Access Hollywood, reps for both singers were unavailable for comment.

Carey was previously married to record executive Tommy Mottola from 1993 to 1998.

This will be the first marriage for Cannon, who was previously engaged to Victoria’s Secret model Selita Ebanks in 2007. However, the couple called off the engagement that same year.

Copyright 2008 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

'CSI' Star Busted for Drugs

April 29, 2008 5:25 PM

It's like a storyline from his show, but it won't be over in 60 minutes.

"CSI" star Gary Dourdan (born Gary Robert Durdin) was arrested in Palm Springs, Calif. early Monday on suspicion of possessing heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and prescription drugs, according to a statement from the Palm Springs Police Department. Dourdan was sleeping in a car parked on the wrong side of the street when police found him. After booking, he was released on $5,000 bail.

Dourdan's publicist was not immediately available for comment.

Dourdan has played investigator Warrick Brown on the CBS crime drama since it began in 2000. In July 2007, TMZ.com reported that he attacked a photographer outside a Los Angeles club, slamming him into the pavement several times before chasing him from the scene.

Sheila Marikar

Aaaaaaannnnnddd the real reason Warrick Brown is Leaving Las vegas comes to light, musta been fun to work with this guy :rolleyes:

The Kardashians Make A Joke Out Of Burma

The KKK skanks have done a PSA about Burma, but it comes off as a completely mockery. The PSA shows Kim trying on dresses while the sisters talk about "Burma's political plight." Delightful music plays in the background. Here's just some of their serious dialogue:

Kim: What's this benefit again for? Burping?

Khloe: Not burping. Burma.

Kim: I was kidding. I wrote my whole thesis on Burma. It's a terrible situation over there.

They go on to poorly recite scripted words about Burma. It ends with Khloe asking Kim if she "really wrote her college thesis on Burma?" Kim responds, "What a thesis? I'm totally kidding."

Kim, You're a dumb skank. I'm totally not kidding.

Even commenters on Kim's blog are offended with this piece of trash! Here's a couple:

"Can we get some more hilarious video's about say 9\11 or other tragic circumstances? I can't wait until you hit 30 and no one cares about you anymore."

"OMG kim ... I can't believe you made a video clip like that about a serious situation. You such a self consumed tramp you seriously have no class or brains. EVERYTHING you do is a joke including this video awareness clip.. I can't believe you actually made fun of something so serious. If your dad was alive he would slap your face from one side to the other ... Your disgusting... Reggie I can't believe your dating a flake like kim .. She's not only bad for you she's bad for your image."

Click here to see their "PSA."

dlisted

Farina arrested for allegedly bringing gun to LAX

Actor Dennis Farina apologized for his arrest at Los Angeles International Airport after a loaded gun was found in his carry-on luggage.

"I apologize to anyone and everyone that I have caused any embarrassment or inconvenience to," the 64-year-old actor said in a statement. "It is my own stupidity to find myself in this embarrassing situation."

When the weapon was discovered at a security checkpoint at about 8 a.m. Sunday, police said Farina told them he had forgotten the .22-caliber handgun was in his luggage.

Farina was booked for investigation of carrying a concealed weapon, said Sgt. Dennis Beacham. When police discovered the weapon was not registered, the charge was upgraded to a felony and Farina's bail was increased from $25,000 to $35,000.

He was released Sunday night after posting bail, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Web site.

Farina's latest film, the Ashton Kutcher-Cameron Diaz comedy "What Happens in Vegas," opened Friday.

Farina has starred in TV's "Law & Order" series and in such movies "Snatch" and "Get Shorty." The actor is also a former Chicago police officer.

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press.

O.J.'s Girlfriend Hit By Car, Badly Hurt

MIAMI, May 14, 2008

(CBS) O.J. Simpson's girlfriend, who had been hospitalized in February after a fall, was back in the hospital, this time with two broken legs and other serious injuries, CBS4 in Miami reported.

Florida Highway Patrol Lt. Pat Santangelo said Christie Prody was injured early Saturday morning on the Don Shula Expressway near Miller Drive after she pulled over to an emergency lane because she had two flat tires on her 2-door Mitsubishi.

Police say she rode on the flat tires for quite a distance because one of the tires was completely shredded and the other had come off the rim completely.

For an unknown reason, Prody, 32, got out of her car and tried to cross the highway. Santangelo says she nearly made it across but about two thirds of the way, she was hit by an oncoming car. Her head and arms went through that car's windshield and she landed inside the vehicle with her legs sticking out. The driver stopped and called 911 immediately.

She was airlifted to Ryder Trauma Center at Miami's Jackson Memorial Hospital where Santangelo says she was still being treated Wednesday for broken legs and other serious injuries.

Santangelo says Prody was cited for "being a pedestrian on an expressway" which is against the law.

Troopers found an empty bottle of Smirnoff vodka on her front seat. While toxicology reports are not back, police say she won't be charged with DUI because she was not at the wheel of the vehicle when the crash occurred.

A responding officer also found her pet dog, a Shitzu, in the vehicle after the crash. The dog was taken to a safe shelter until her family could pick it up.

In February, Prody was hospitalized with a severe head injury after she slipped and fell at a Miami gas station.

Miss Teen Louisiana Loses Crown After Drug Arrest

By Stephen M. Silverman

Miss Teen Louisiana Lindsey Evans, 18, lost her title after a weekend arrest on charges of skipping out on a $46 restaurant tab – and leaving behind a bag allegedly containing marijuana.

Paula M. Miles, president of the pageant's production company, confirmed to the Associated Press Wednesday that Evans has been dethroned, though will not otherwise be penalized by the organization.

"She's done a good job this year," Miles said.

Mark Natale, spokesman for Bossier City, where the arrest took place, said police were summoned to a Posados Cafe restaurant Saturday night after a group of four women had left without paying.

On their table was a purse in which police discovered Evans's driver's license and about 2 grams of a substance suspected to be marijuana, he said.

Police booked the four women on theft charges, three on drug charges and two on drug paraphernalia charges, Natale said, adding that Evans admitted not paying.

The AP's call to the home of Evans's parents on Wednesday was not answered.