princess

Halle Berry

Oh, and what about her slamming plastic surgery, when she clearly had her nose fixed?

Yup - her nose fixed, AND her boobies! I met her when she was on that show "Living Dolls" YEARS ago (maybe 1990?)and girlfriend did NOT have that rack! :)I agree with BobbyD on all of this re: Halle. But in the larger sense...ya know, I don't care so much if Hollywood peeps get plastic surgery or have messed up lives...I might even empathize if they try to deal with all these gracefully. What bugs me is the hypocrisy of the stars who keep constantly pretending to be perfect. You don't have to tell about it if you have plastic surgery, and you don't have to tell about your love life. But for God's sake don't go on TV and volunteer to boo-hoo about your cheating husband who won't have sex with you when you are actually frigid, or get all pious about plastic surgery when you yourself have had it. Or run around jumping on things and talking about how in LOOOOOVE you are with some young lady when you are a flaming queen. Just for example. ;)Anyhoo, the hypocrisy of some celebs bothers me, and that's why I like to come here to snark with y'all. ;) hee hee Edited by soho2chelsea

I agree 100% We all have our problems in life, but claiming to still be a virgin YEARS after that fact has ceased to be true or getting photo ops kissing your beard when you're so very gay is just pathetic. But, at the end of the day, doesn't the public (and I include myself in this!) want to believe in some sort of make believe world, where Halle's nose is naturally perfect and that perky chest is simply what the gods gave her? And sad but true, some actors wouldn't be in the press much if it weren't for their lies. Jumping on a sofa, for hypothetical instance, wouldget more coverage that just going about one's homosexual life with low-key dignity!

Halle taking a walk. She looks more pregnant than Katie H.

Posted Image

thesuperficial.com/

A number of readers pointed out that yesterday's pictures of Halle Berry show her with a sixth toe on her right foot.

LOL! It's a Bunion!! It's Hammer time!!! :lol: Yet another reason to dislike Halle "I'm a victim" Berry.

I lost respect for Halle when she accepted her Oscar and blubbered on about being a black woman and all the while they kept panning to her supportive mother in the audience... who is white. She was birthed by a white mother, raised by a white mother (her black father took off when she was young) but only talks about being black. I would have been very, very hurt if I'd been her mom. Why can't she do like Tiger woods and give respect to all his ethnic heritages?And yes, the hammer toe is gross, too! Ewchh!

Hmmm...The thing is Freckles...All the producers who had her audition see a black woman(so does most of America). I see what you mean, though...but I think it's society's need to categorize us...to further divide us. And she probably would've gotten laughs if she gave thanks to being white...maybe thanks for having a light complexion?With Tiger Woods...He can call himself Caublasion 'til the cows come home...but society judges him to be the color he resembles the most...Black.(I am a fan of his game, not of him personally) In interviews, he would say he was beaten/called the n-word for his color being black...more so than being asian...not too many people could tell..until they saw his Mama or he says so.

I guess so, but I would have preferred if she had challenged people to think about her and her abilities differently, rather than talking about being black.

(NYDailynews.com)Director's barbsaim for the stars Quite a Scene: Producer-director Lee Daniels let fly his criticisms of Halle Berry and Cuba Gooding Jr. Movie producer-director Lee Daniels - who was hospitalized last week after a heart attack - is apparently feeling well enough to smack around a couple of Oscar-winning actors he has worked with."Halle's a lost soul," Daniels lamented to Lowdown at Wednesday's launch party for Damon Dash's Tiret watch collection. Halle Berry, of course, won the Best Actress statuette for the 2001 movie "Monster's Ball," which Daniels produced."She's a lost, confused soul," he continued. "I just had a heart attack, and she's the only one who didn't send me a card. Puffy, who was in my movie, and Billy Bob Thornton, did."Daniels scoffed at the suggestion that Berry hadn't heard about his medical emergency."That b- knows," he seethed. "It's Hollywood! It's Blackywood. It's a closed circuit, everybody knows everybody."Berry's rep replied: "She actually had no idea he had a heart attack. She sends her best and hopes he's feeling better."Daniels added: "I think that the Oscar, for the most part, is the kiss of death, because what really happens after that?"The 45-year-old Daniels also slapped 1996 Best Supporting Actor Cuba Gooding Jr., whom he directed in the upcoming movie "Shadowboxer.""He went for the money and he ended up doing 'Snow Dogs,' and his career's in the trash," Daniels claimed.The president of Lee Daniels Entertainment in Harlem added: "Halle's wrapped up into the system, and so is Cuba Gooding Jr. But when you realize that Hollywood will spit your ass out and call you a n- tomorrow … The only thing that's saving her right now is her looks. And saving him."A rep for Gooding didn't respond to detailed messages yesterday.

(Yahoo.com)Halle Berry 'Sells' Bruce Willis on FilmTwo former neighbors are now future co-stars. Bruce Willis says Halle Berry brought him the script for the thriller "Perfect Stranger," which is expected to start shooting in January. "She knocked on the door and said, `I'd like you to take a look at this,' and I'm doing it," Willis told "Access Hollywood" in an interview to air Thursday night. "I do have a little crush on Halle," he said with a laugh. Does Berry harbor any feelings for Willis? "Never say never, but moving away didn't help our romance, that's for sure!" the actress told the syndicated TV entertainment show.

NY Daily News

Could Halle Berry's next big role be motherhood?

Depending on who you talk to, the Oscar winner is either pregnant or trying.

Either way, Berry's boyfriend, actor Michael Ealy, would be vital to the baby-making.

Berry's spokeswoman didn't get back to us by deadline. But the twice-divorced Halle, who turned 39 in August, has made no secret that she's ready.

In March, she told Oprah Winfrey that when she turns 40, "If there's no serious man, whoever I'm dating at the time, I'll say, 'Hey, would you like to have a baby? I'll sign a paper that will say I won't ask you for one red cent.'"

But Ealy, 32, certainly seems serious. The pair met in April 2004 on the set of the ABC movie "Their Eyes Were Watching God." He's said to have recently moved into Berry's Hollywood Hills home.

Berry married then-baseball star David Justice in 1992; they divorced in 1997. She and musician Eric Benet wed in 2001; they officially split last January. She got a taste of motherhood with Benet's daughter, India.

She also hasn't ruled out adoption, telling "Extra," "Somehow, I plan on making it happen."

(Pagesix.com)FAMILIAR FACE November 15, 2005 -- HALLE Berry is the new face of Versace. We're told that fashion photographer Mario Testino shot the sexy star in L.A. last weekend for the upcoming print campaign. "The shoot was beautiful portraits, slightly messy hair and a wind machine — very glamorous," tattles our on-set spy. Berry follows in the footsteps of Kabbalah cuties Madonna and Demi Moore as Donatella Versace's latest celebrity muse. And if anyone cares, Wilhelmina model Gabriel Aubry will reprise his role from last season as Versace's requisite beefcake.

Halle taking a walk. She looks more pregnant than Katie H.

Posted Image

thesuperficial.com/

A number of readers pointed out that yesterday's pictures of Halle Berry show her with a sixth toe on her right foot.

Saw an article on this subject. The Globe, I believe showed her natural feet. Her rep. spoke in her absence and said that the folks on some website said that Halle had 6-toes on one foot. NOT TRUE. She said that she only 5-toes on each foot. (funny) but that is what the article said.

HALLE: NO WHINERHALLE Berry is unflappable around her new man, Versace model Gabriel Aubry. Berry and her beau were dining at Il Buco on Bond Street the other night when "some lady eating next to Halle's table was getting to her seat and spilled a glass of red wine on Halle's white top," our spywitness said. "Halle was so sweet and didn't get mad." Meanwhile, Berry's commitment-phobic ex, Michael Ealy, showed up that same night to crooner Anthony Hamilton's showcase at the Canal Room with a woman "who looked just like Berry," we're told.

Halle Berry Steps Out with Her New Man

Wednesday Feb 15, 2006 2:45pm EST

people.com

Posted Image

Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry

CREDIT: GREGORY PACE / BEIMAGES

At the recent reopening of Donatella Versace’s flagship boutique on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue, all eyes were on a 6'2" blond with broad shoulders, a chiseled jawline and – oh yes – Halle Berry on his arm.

At the party Berry, 39, and her new boyfriend, Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, 30, let go of each other’s hands only once (to flank their hostess on a couch) during the party.

"Oh my God, it's like you can read it on their faces," says a pal of Aubry. "They are so smitten." And have been since they met shooting a Versace ad in L.A. in November.

A month earlier, Berry was still seeing ex-beau Michael Ealy, her costar in the TV movie Their Eyes Were Watching God. But at the shoot, says Aubry’s friend, they noticed each other "in a big way." By Christmas, when Aubry flew to Montreal to spend the holiday with his father, Gérard, 62, and his eight brothers and sisters, he spoke of Berry "with brilliance in his voice," says Gérard.

Showing that kind of emotion is unusual for Gabriel, who overcame a tough childhood – he lived with five foster families between the ages of 3 and 18 until moving in with his dad – before rising to the top of the modeling world.

Says Nadia Canova, whose Montreal-based Montage Models Inc. discovered Aubry, then a cook, in 1997 at a Quebec ski resort: "He's a very quiet person, with good values."

The model also has excellent taste in wine. Last month, the Manhattan resident squeezed in time during fashion week in Milan, says his friend, to "buy a few bottles of red he knew Halle would enjoy."

Meanwhile Berry, who is in the city filming the thriller Perfect Stranger with Bruce Willis, skipped out of a dinner party in NoHo last Friday because Aubry had an early shoot the next day.

When asked about the romance by PEOPLE, Berry playfully zipped her lips. But Aubry is clear about his feelings, says his dad: "He told me he was in love."

Does anyone know if she still has contact with Eric Benet's daughter India?I just remember when they split, she said she wanted to remain in India's life.

I remember seeing shots of them together shopping after the split, but now that I think about it haven't seen any recent pics....

Posted Image

Halle Berry strolls through SoHo with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry on Tuesday. Berry, who met her model beau at a Versace photo shoot in November, is in New York City shooting the thriller Perfect Stranger.

from DListed:

Halle Berry Wished She Was White

Halle Berry used to pray she would be "cured" of being black. The stunning actress dreamed of finding a pill to turn her skin white when she was a child, according to The Sun newspaper.

The 39-year-old - who was the first black woman to win an Oscar, for her performance in Monster's Ball - is quoted as saying: "Being a black woman I've struggled with that my whole life - feeling that if I changed, my life would be better."

Meanwhile, the X-Men star has also confessed she is insecure about her stunning looks - despite being one of the most beautiful women in the world. The actress claims the fact she is frequently included on lists of the sexiest actresses doesn't changed her mind about her appearance.

She said: "Although such things do wonders for my confidence, I'm never able to take them seriously. If they really knew me, they'd realize that I'm far from secure about my looks."