BobbyD

Fergie/Stacy Ferguson

Fergie The Stripper

Posted Image

Josh Duhamel has revealed that he had a stripper pole installed in the home he shared with Fergie Fug in hopes that she'll give him some private performances. He also said that she's taking some lessons.

He said, "Fergie is taking lessons, but she won't get on it until she knows what she's doing, because she doesn't want to look stupid."

Methinks Josh has both lost his mind and eyesight. He went on to say that he doesn't think he'd ever score with FF in High School. "She would have been too hot for me in high school. I would have been intimidated by her.

"There's no way I could have scored with her."

Well, maybe he's right. FF probably looks hotter in HS. It was her pre-meth-face days.

I really hope FF keeps the stripping behind closed doors.

http://www.dlisted.com/

As I listen to "Big Girls Don't Cry" for the umpteenth time (on my internet radio station - I am blocking her now) and her other song "Glamourous" I have to wonder who in the hell writes this crap and why would a grown woman sing it???

Big Girls Don't Cry - " and I'll be missing you like a child misses his blanket"

What an awful simile

Glamourous - "I'm glad my daddy told me so, he let his daughter know."

Is this confirming she is indeed female?

OK vent over - and I did block her :D

Blowing Chunks With Fergie

Fergie Fug performed at the Minnesota State Fair on Saturday night and a Dlisted reader caught FF blowing chunks all over the Big Slide. Glamorous.

Here's what my reader said:

Fergie was at the MN State Fair on Saturday night. She had a concert at the main stage. My daughter and I were at the fair walking around, not realizing that she was there until we walked by one of the Radio stations broadcast booth and she was in the booth doing an interview. My daughter was geeked by the thought that she would be able to see Fergie in real life. We tried to see her, but there were too many people. Anyways, a while later my daughter decided that she wanted to go down the "giant slide". We made our way over there and while we were waiting in line on the steps going up to the top of the slide, we look up at the top and there is Fergie with 3-4 big body guard types about to go down the slide. Me and my daughter stood there and watched as the Fug went down the slide...then Fergie gets to the bottom and blows chunks!!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!! They had to close the slide down for about 20-30 minutes to get it cleaned up. She didn't even say sorry or anything, she just got up and her and the bodygaurds left. 2 year olds ride this slide over and over again and have no problem, but the bitch couldnt handle it. Sorry, didnt have my camera on me to get a pic of her blowing chunks.

What is wrong with that girl?! Can't she keep her insides to herself. Damn, dispose of that crap in public. First, the pee and now the vom. Please don't tell me she's going to caca in public next. I just couldn't handle that. Meth turns your insides out.

^ LOL

She does look very old and not just old but very tired. HER face looks like rubber and her lips look like those old candy wax lips. AWFUl I wonder why all the surgery when she is so young.

^ LOL

She does look very old and not just old but very tired. HER face looks like rubber and her lips look like those old candy wax lips. AWFUl I wonder why all the surgery when she is so young.

She's trying to undo her methface. She admits to being a former meth junkie and it ravaged her face.

^ LOL

She's trying to undo her methface. She admits to being a former meth junkie and it ravaged her face.

How? Do you mean it made her skin wrinkle?

^ LOL

How? Do you mean it made her skin wrinkle?

Meth does weird things to your face. Have a look:

www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/index.html

Sweet baby Jesus I should NOT have looked at that before bed! You know I think that is why I have kept away from drug, I am just too much of a vain bitch:(

I hate to sound mean but meth face or not - chick (the fergs) is still one ugly wonky chick... The lips the deep lines the rubbery face just a hot effin mess. Not to mention the peeing and puking in public. -_-

Edited by So Jaded

Sweet baby Jesus I should NOT have looked at that before bed! You know I think that is why I have kept away from drug, I am just too much of a vain bitch:(

I hate to sound mean but meth face or not - chick (the fergs) is still one ugly wonky chick... The lips the deep lines the rubbery face just a hot effin mess. Not to mention the peeing and puking in public. -_-

Sorry - I know it's a really harsh site. All those before and afters are just unbelievable. I never stayed away from drugs when I was younger, but I never got hooked on meth or heroin or anything really. I guess I was pretty heavily into coke in the 80's but I just messed up my sinuses a bit. Every time I get a cold I want to DIE, but my face looks fine - and younger than I actually am.

Fergie's face is weird. She's had a LOT of work done to it, to try to fix the methface. It ended up looking sort of alien. And as for her peeing herself in public - call me old fashioned but I think you should retire from public life if you piss yourself onstage. Just sayin'.

Fergie Wears Bright Colors, Strikes (Awkward) Poses

http://popsugar.com/578138

Fergalicious showed off her new line of Kipling bags at a little photoshoot this week. Frankly, I much prefer to see the bags in a cute red carpet setting, but if they think this is what's going to sell it...more power to 'em. I suppose Fergie's purses are a little more g-l-a-m than Kipling's usual wear, but these ones in particular are a bit LOUD (okay, fine, ugly). I know Fergie herself sometimes makes fashion missteps, but I kind of expected something a little more demure out of her. That being said -- she does sometimes dress herself like this, so I guess I should have kept those expectations low. Still love her, just not her bags.

post-1263-1188537351.jpg

post-1263-1188537364.jpgpost-1263-1188537374.jpgpost-1263-1188537382.jpgpost-1263-1188537402.jpg

She and Gaggie have great agents...I thought models were supposed to be hot. :huh:

THE TRUTH ABOUT FERGIE'S BIG SLIDE

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/

You just can't trust anonymous internet gossip. Many blogs printed a story recently about Fergie puking on a ride at the Minnesota State fair. And NOBODY bothered to check it out! The anonymous "witness" claimed that after she performed at the fair, Fergie took a ride on The Big Slide and at the end tossed her cookies all over the place. Supposedly the ride had to be closed down for twenty minutes for clean-up. Our intrepid colleague, CJ of the Star Tribune in Minneapolis went to the fair and interviewed the manager of The Giant Slide which, incidentally, is NOT a stomach churning ride. Mgr Joe Kegley said the story was false "I'm the guy who'd have to clean it up and I DIDN'T have to!" Fergie can thank CJ for setting the record straight.

Twinsies

http://www.dlisted.com/

Gulp! I must say Fergie Fug actually looks...."alright" ...next to Steven Tyler or is that Janice Dickinson? I'll get back to you on that one. All on her own though, the Meth Face returns. She should keep Steven with her at all time. He helps take the meth from her face. It's like magic!

Here's Fergie Fug and Steven at last night's Fashion Rocks where the two performed together. Can't wait to hear that wreck.

Oh and you can get a hummer from Fergie on eBay! True story!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Ferige is a Checkboard Chick

Posted Image

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas performs on stage in concert at a special, one-off concert at the Hordern Pavilion on Tuesday in Sydney, Australia. Sydney was chosen as the last stop of the Black Eyed Peas ‘Pepsi Black Blue and You Tour’, which kicked off this September in Sweden.

Apl.de.ap, Taboo and Will.i.am of course joined Fergie Fergie on stage and at the press conference held earlier in the day at the Marriott Hotel.

Posted Image

Josh Duhamel: I Can't Wait to Make Babies With Fergie!

Las Vegas star Josh Duhamel, who plays an expectant father on the NBC hit, reveals to OK! that he can’t wait to have kids with longtime girlfriend, Fergie.

“I’ve got a lot of friends with kids. Two of my friends have three kids. They all have kids except for me—so I got to get on the horse!” Josh confided to OK! at NBC’s 100th episode party for Las Vegas.

When asked when he’s going to do that, Josh said, “I don’t know. [i feel a little bit] jealous [of my friends]. But I’m taking my time. We’ll do it when it’s right. It’s busy right now for me and my girl. It will happen.”

However, Josh didn’t say if he and hard working singer Fergie would walk down the aisle first. Although it’s been reported that they’re engaged, Josh said, “What wedding plans? I’m not engaged. Why does everyone think I’m engaged? Wouldn’t she be wearing a ring?”

Meanwhile, he’s having fun goofing around with his Las Vegas co-star Molly Sims, who must wear a hot and uncomfortable pregnancy suit in her role as his expectant baby mama. “Sometimes I give her a little punch in the stomach. It usually shocks people. But it’s just a big cushion thing,” Josh smiled.

Josh told OK! the sexual scenes between the two have been interesting. “Playing a dad-to-be has been fun for me because you get a chance to learn what any sort of guy goes through when he’s expecting. I’ve never been through that and it’s sort of dawned on me as I go — wait, that probably would happen. Maybe she would take it as you not being sexually attracted to her when in fact, maybe you’re just worried that you’re going to hurt the baby.” Then he joked, “And you realize you can’t hurt the baby. You’ve just got to do it doggie style. NO!”

London, Nov 20 (ANI): American rock star Fergie has said that she is a very sensual person.

While quizzed about her personal life, the 32-year-old singer told Allure magazine that she loves being with her man, actor Josh Duhamel.

“I’m a very sensual person, and I love being with one man. My man. He’s just as great as you’d imagine,” she told the magazine.

"One Valentine's Day while I was on tour Josh flew to see me. While we were at dinner, he had the room lit with candles and rose petals all over the bed,” she said.

“We had champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, whipped cream. It was very romantic.

“We like to watch movies and order Indian food and swim with our dachschunds,” she added.

Meanwhile, at a photo-shoot for the magazine, ‘Black Eyed Peas’ star steamed up the snaps by showing off her super-toned physique.

The 32-year-old laid seductively on silk sheets in a bikini with deep red lips and tumbling locks for a selection of snaps in the shoot. (ANI)

www.news.sawf.org