Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

50 Cent

PAYBACK TIME

Page Six

February 20, 2008 -- 50 CENT might think twice now before acting like a tough guy. A judge this week ruled the rapper has to pay The Post's deputy photo assignment editor, Jim Alcorn, an undisclosed amount following a 2003 lawsuit Alcorn filed against him for assault. Alcorn, who was a Post photographer at the time, was knocked down by Fitty's security goons outside a jewelry shop after he tried to snap photos of Fitty, who'd just bought an $18,000 watch. Alcorn was rushed to the hospital and found to have neck and jaw injuries. "A settlement was reached and all parties are satisfied," said Alcorn's lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein. A rep for Fitty said, "It's a legal issue that's been settled."

50 Cent has stepped up his feud with fellow rapper Fat Joe by posting a mock funeral for the star on the internet. The short film shows an American military funeral interspersed with clips of 50 Cent crying and paying tribute to the 37-year-old.

The In Da Club hitmaker - real name Curtis Jackson - is then seen revealing the real reason for the tape, pointing to the poor sales of Fat Joe's latest album "The Elephant In The Room." Fat Joe's record sold 46,000 copies in its first week of release in the U.S., while 50 Cent released a spoof mixtape on his website the same week and scored over 400,000 downloads.

And 50 Cent is determined to emphasize his dominance in the music scene. Speaking into the camera he says, "(Fat Joe's record sales are) actually terrible.

That's when you know you are not relevant. "The boss (myself) is there looking good with his number one album and he shouldn't stand next to that fat piece of s**t. Because you know how I get."

Source: Panachereport.com

That's when you know you are not relevant. "The boss (myself) is there looking good with his number one album and he shouldn't stand next to that fat piece of s**t. Because you know how I get."

I think this is how you get yourself shot again, Fifty. Idiot.

50 Cent Ignores Eminem's Mixtape Advice

Rapper 50 CENT has vowed to continue putting out mixtapes for free, despite his label boss and close pal EMINEM advising him to stop doing so.

The Candy Shop hitmaker has released three mixtapes in the last six months, and recently let fans download his latest freestyles on The Elephant In The Room mixtape from his website free of charge.

But Shady Records CEO Eminem doesn't approve of 50's marketing methods.

50 tells MTV.com, "They think I'm crazy. Sometimes (Eminem) misses why I put it out. He goes, 'Why did you put it out?'

"But I can't be as hot as I'm gonna be if I don't play around. I gotta spar before I go fight the champ. That's my concept of it. If I don't go out and make material and lock in (get fans' response to his music), I'm not gonna make the best possible material for the next (official) project."

Source: contactmusic

50 Cent sued by his son's mother

Grammy-nominated rapper 50 Cent is being sued by a former girlfriend who says the hip-hop superstar is trying to evict her and their 10-year-old son from their multimillion-dollar home.

The single-page notice filed by Shaniqua Tompkins accuses 50 Cent of breach of contract and unjust enrichment. Her lawyer says this means he broke a promise to give Tompkins and son Marquise a home.

"This was a house that was promised to Shaniqua up until the closing," said Tompkins' lawyer Paul Catsandonis. "Then he decided not to put it in her name. Now he's trying to put her out of the house. This would mean evicting his own son."

The rapper's lawyer, Bret Kimmel, did not immediately return calls for comment Thursday.

Catsandonis said the 32-year-old rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, paid about $2.4 million for the house, one of the largest in the Long Island neighborhood of Dix Hills. He said 50 Cent, who was shot outside his grandmother's Queens home in 2000, had told Tompkins, 32, he wanted her and their son in a safe and secure place.

"This is somebody who was with him when he was shot and who nursed him back to health," Catsandonis said, adding that Tompkins met the rapper when she was 15. "I think what he's doing is horrible."

The rapper was sitting in a friend's car when he was shot on May 24, 2000. Bullets hit him in the hand, arm, hip, legs, chest and face, and he spent 13 days in a hospital.

The shooter reportedly was killed three weeks later.

Tompkins' lawsuit was filed Wednesday in New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan. It asks the court to declare that she has a right to live in the house. She already gets court-ordered financial support from 50 Cent for their son.

The rapper has been nominated for 13 Grammys, including nods for the song "In da Club" and the album "Get Rich or Die Tryin'." In 2005, he starred with Terrence Howard in a semi-autobiographical movie based on that album.

He also starred in the 2006 film "Home of the Brave" as a soldier returning home from the Iraq War.

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press.

FITTY EVICTS HIS EX AND SON FROM LI MANSION

50 Cent wants his baby mama and son out da house - and a Long Island judge is obliging.

"I'm a winner. What can I say?" Fitty, who's real name is Curtis Jackson, said after a hearing in Suffolk County Housing Court, where Judge Stephen Hackeling OK'd his bid to boot Shaniqua Tompkins and his son Marquise from his Dix Hills mansion.

Tompkins, 32, said, "Any man who would evict his son out of his house is evil. He's an evil, disgruntled man."

Fitty's lawyer, Brett Kimmel, said his client is paying Tompkins $6,700 a month, and that includes cash for her to find a new place to live for her and Marquise.

Tompkins maintains that the "In da Club" rapper bought the house for her, but he testified that it's his. He also made it clear that he wasn't happy that her new boyfriend was living in the $1.5 million home, one of the largest in Dix Hills.

"To have her living there with her boyfriend and several other people is inappropriate," said the rap star. "She's in the house with people I'm not responsible to pay housing for."

Fitty, 32, was the only witness to take the stand. Asked his net worth, he said, "I feel like I'm worth a billion dollars."

"She doesn't want to work. She doesn't want to do anything," he went on. "She had a sense of entitlement over me because she was around before I had success."

Tompkins said she helped nurse the rapper back to health after he was shot nine times in May 2000, which has added to his musical hype.

The judge gave Tompkins until the end of the school year to clear out.

FITTY EVICTS HIS EX AND SON FROM LI MANSION

50 Cent wants his baby mama and son out da house - and a Long Island judge is obliging.

"I'm a winner. What can I say?" Fitty, who's real name is Curtis Jackson, said after a hearing in Suffolk County Housing Court, where Judge Stephen Hackeling OK'd his bid to boot Shaniqua Tompkins and his son Marquise from his Dix Hills mansion.

Tompkins, 32, said, "Any man who would evict his son out of his house is evil. He's an evil, disgruntled man."

Fitty's lawyer, Brett Kimmel, said his client is paying Tompkins $6,700 a month, and that includes cash for her to find a new place to live for her and Marquise.

Tompkins maintains that the "In da Club" rapper bought the house for her, but he testified that it's his. He also made it clear that he wasn't happy that her new boyfriend was living in the $1.5 million home, one of the largest in Dix Hills.

"To have her living there with her boyfriend and several other people is inappropriate," said the rap star. "She's in the house with people I'm not responsible to pay housing for."

Fitty, 32, was the only witness to take the stand. Asked his net worth, he said, "I feel like I'm worth a billion dollars."

"She doesn't want to work. She doesn't want to do anything," he went on. "She had a sense of entitlement over me because she was around before I had success."

Tompkins said she helped nurse the rapper back to health after he was shot nine times in May 2000, which has added to his musical hype.

The judge gave Tompkins until the end of the school year to clear out.

Wow. She's quite the donkey.

50 Cent and Universal sued for pushing "gangsta" life

Hip hop mogul 50 Cent, Universal Music Group and several of its record labels were sued on Wednesday for promoting a "gangsta lifestyle" by a 14-year-old boy who says friends of the rapper assaulted him.

The lawsuit filed by James Rosemond and his mother, Cynthia Reed, says Universal Music Group -- owned by Vivendi SA -- and its labels Interscope Records, G-Unit Records and Shady Records, bear responsibility for the assault because they encourage artists to pursue violent, criminal lifestyles.

The lawsuit also names 50 Cent -- whose real name is Curtis Jackson -- Violator Management, Violator CEO Chris Lighty, Tony Yayo, a rapper and a member of 50 Cent's G-Unit hip hop group, and Lowell Fletcher, an employee of Yayo.

All defendants declined to comment.

Rosemond says he was assaulted on a Manhattan sidewalk in March 2007 by four men including Yayo and Fletcher.

The lawsuit claims Rosemond was targeted because he was wearing a T-shirt by Czar Entertainment, a management company that represents The Game. The Game is a former G-Unit rapper who fell out with the group and had become a rival rapper.

In February, Yayo, whose real name is Marvin Bernard, pleaded guilty to harassment and was sentenced to ten days of community service. Fletcher pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child and was sentenced to 9 months in jail.

"The members of G-Unit, including defendants Yayo and 50 Cent, encouraged, sanctioned, approved and condoned its members threatening violence, and or engaging in violent acts in furtherance of its business," the lawsuit said.

The attack on Rosemond was intended to "promote and maintain Yayo and 50 Cent's 'gangsta' image," which was "promoted, marketed and advertised" by record labels.

(Editing by Michelle Nichols and Todd Eastham)

Copyright © 2008 Reuters Limited

50 Cent -- Alicia, You Ignorant Slut!

50's on the warpath again -- where's Ja Rule when you need him?!

Fiddy is blasting Alicia Keys for sayin', "Gangsta rap was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other." 50 Cent now responds, "I don't like people who don't like me ... that statement changes my perception of Alicia Keys totally. It's just not really a bright comment ..." Apparently, it takes being shot nine times to gain that kind of wisdom!

For her part, Keys now says the comment was taken out of context. A little scared, Alicia?

50 tells Showbuzz that in his eyes, Keys is now in the same category as Oprah. As in what -- filthy rich and all-powerful?

Source: TMZ

50 Cent Loses Weight For New Cop Role

Rapper 50 CENT has been forced to quit pumping iron so he can tone down for a new movie role.

The once-beefy hitmaker has trimmed down and grown an Afro hairstyle to play a New Orleans, Louisiana police officer in upcoming film Microwave Park.

To make his weightloss more fun, 50 tells MTV.com he offered a challenge to his G-Unit posse - offering a cash prize to the associate who lost the most.

Filming on the movie, which also stars Val Kilmer and Sharon Stone, starts next month (May08).

Young Buck Challenges 50 Cent In New Song

YOUNG BUCK has fuelled the war of words between himself and former rap boss 50 CENT by slamming the G-Unit mastermind in the words of a new song.

News of the new tune, My Interview, comes just days after 50 revealed he axed the rapper, real name David Darnell Brown, after he spoke out about dissent in the G-Unit camp.

Young Buck sparked the rap row after telling Yo! Raps Magazine he had yet to be paid any royalties owed to him since signing with 50’s G-Unit Records.

And now he’s hurled the latest blow by sending a new song to MTV.

He raps, "I hear the same things that you heard/That 50 kicked him out or Buck sniffs coke and he flips out/It’s too late, the whole world know what I be about/S**t, I do make mistakes like any other man/S**t, I recoup off an album, quicker than you can."

Despite the friction between the two rappers, 50 Cent has revealed that Young Buck will appear on G-Unit’s upcoming Terminate On Sight album, which is slated for release on 24 June (08) - even though he is no longer a member of the group.

Source: pr-inside

Rapper The Game has slammed reports he is to delay his forthcoming album "L.A.X.," to allow his former group G-Unit to release their next record without competition.

The rival artists are due to go head-to-head on 24 June (08), when The Game drops his new U.S. album on the same day as 50 Cent's G-Unit crew releases "Terminate On Site."

Source: panachereport

50 Cent Gets Stick Over New Movie Role

50 Cent has been mocked by friends after being told that he must slim down for his role in forthcoming movie Streets of Blood.

The US rapper, who will play a policeman in the movie, has been instructed to prepare for filming by starting a new aerobic exercise fitness programme.

"To lose some of 50 Cent's hard-earned muscle his trainer has incorporated aerobic routines into his training schedule," a source told The Sun. "But he is getting a lot of grief from his mates."

Val Kilmer, Dylan McDermott, Sharon Stone and Brian Presley will also star in the movie.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

50 Denies Eminem Weight Reports

50 CENT has dismissed reports his mentor EMINEM is battling problems with his weight, insisting the SLIM SHADY star is "looking good".

The Without Me hitmaker was rumoured to have piled on the pounds at the end of last year (07), after taking a brief hiatus from his hip-hop career.

One U.S. tabloid even claimed Eminem - real name Marshall Mathers III - was "starting to look like an M+M".

But 50, who is signed to Eminem's Shady Records, has laughed off the reports.

He tells MTV.com, "Em is in shape right now. He looks good. I seen him in Detroit. He's gonna look real good when you see him return. He's in shape right now."

However, the In Da Club star admits Eminem has been struggling with another health problem: "The last time I seen him we played basketball together. He had a knee injury, so we chilled for a little bit."

50 Cent Meets Mandela

Rap star 50 CENT has enjoyed an intimate chat with former South African president NELSON MANDELA in his Johannesburg home.

The star, real name Curtis Jackson, is currently touring South Africa and Tanzania with G-Unit, and was lucky enough to be granted a meeting with the revered former politician at his armed security-surrounded home earlier this week (begs28Apr08), reports MTV News.

Jackson and nine others, including crew from MTV who are filming the trip, were invited into Mandela’s living room, where he was reading the paper. The pair chatted in front of the cameras, before talking in private.

Earlier the same day, Jackson visited the Hector Pieterson Memorial museum in Soweto to meet Mandela’s grandson, who gave the star a lesson on Apartheid and its effect on South Africa.

The documentary will be shown through MTV later this month (May08).

50 Cent Signs Memorabilia Deal

Hip-hop star 50 CENT is set to add to his burgeoning business empire after signing a deal to endorse branded memorabilia.

The rapper, real name Curtis Jackson, is reported to have signed a deal with Steiner Sports, which will cover the clothes he wears in concert, autograph signings, movies and other 50-branded goods, reports the New York Post.

And Jackson’s new business partners hope the move will help the 50 Cent brand grow globally.

Robert Vazquez, of Steiner Sports, says, "He’s an authentic guy who gets the business portion of his career.

"We have access to (in-flight magazine) SkyMall, to Neiman-Marcus and to corporate clients that might not be familiar with 50 Cent."

Home at center of 50 Cent lawsuit destroyed by fire

Authorities say six people are hospitalized after a "suspicious" fire burned down a multimillion-dollar Long Island home owned by Grammy-nominated rapper 50 Cent.

Arson squad investigators were on the scene of the Friday blaze.

The names of those injured have not been released. But a lawyer for the rapper's former girlfriend, Shaniqua Tompkins, says the woman lived there with two of her children.

Dix Hills Fire Chief Larry Feld says all six people are hospitalized in stable condition after suffering smoke inhalation.

Earlier this year, Tompkins sued 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, claiming he had promised her the $2.4 million house more than a decade ago.

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press.

This from D Listed:

Pass The Cheese Popcorn

I used a picture of shirtless 50 Cent because he has a glorious rack. Maybe he accidentally started the fire by rubbing his titties together. Motorboating!

As I expected, this 50 Cent drama is getting juicy. Juicy like his breastes. Sorry, I can't take my eyes off of them. So, Shaniqua Tompkins gave an impromptu press conference outside of her burned down house. 50's ex-girlfriend and mother of his son said 50 tried to kill her ass! She said, "He said he was going to have someone come kill me and watch what he does. And then look what he did. He had made no contact to see how his son is doing."

Click here to watch the video if you give a rat's clitoris (and thank you to everyone who sent me a picture of a rat's clit after I asked about it a few days ago).

Shaniqua's lawyer told TMZ that she heard someone come into the house at around 4am. One hour later and her joint was up in flames! It wasn't 50 that started the fire, it was the CLOSET WITCH!!! She was trying to make S'mores in her little cubby hole and it got out of hand.

50, the drama is back in your court. I am awaiting your response. Make it scandalous!

UPDATE: 50 issued this statement to TMZ, "Any suggestion that Mr. Jackson had anything whatsoever to do with the fire at his home is outrageous and offensive." Boooooring! I was hoping that big tittied hot piece would really fire back.

Edited by krispyinsd

50 Cent to Ex: G-G-G-Get Yo S**t and Get Out!

Posted Apr 5th 2008 3:15PM by TMZ Staff

Victory is in the air for Fiddy once again as he wins another battle, but this time it ain't on the mic -- it's in court.

50 has won in his eviction case against his ex-girlfriend/baby mama. Even though they split up years ago, Shaniqua Tompkins, thought she had the "right" to stay in a house that 50 Cent purchased -- without consent! Reports revealed the judge presiding over the case ruled in favor of 50, denying Tompkins motion to stay in the house and granting Fiddy 9,000 bucks in court fees -- which Tompkins has to pay.

Also being kicked to the curb along with his ex is 50 Cent's 10-year-old son. Don't feel too bad for Shaniqua -- she gets a whopping $6,700 a month in child support payments. 50's ex is gonna get rich -- or die tryin'!

He had won the house back, why would he set it on fire?

Victory is in the air for Fiddy once again as he wins another battle, but this time it ain't on the mic -- it's in court.

50 has won in his eviction case against his ex-girlfriend/baby mama. Even though they split up years ago, Shaniqua Tompkins, thought she had the "right" to stay in a house that 50 Cent purchased -- without consent! Reports revealed the judge presiding over the case ruled in favor of 50, denying Tompkins motion to stay in the house and granting Fiddy 9,000 bucks in court fees -- which Tompkins has to pay.

Also being kicked to the curb along with his ex is 50 Cent's 10-year-old son. Don't feel too bad for Shaniqua -- she gets a whopping $6,700 a month in child support payments. 50's ex is gonna get rich -- or die tryin'!

I assumed she did.

I assumed she did.

That's what I thought too. But it seems like alot of people think he did it. Either way, both are very volatile, but she seems to have more motive.

I assumed she did.

That's what I thought too. But it seems like alot of people think he did it. Either way, both are very volatile, but she seems to have more motive.

Wendy Williams thinks she did it, and will ultimately be arrested. Guess we'll have to wait and see. But it's definitely suspicious.