princess

Courteney Cox & David Arquette

Courteney and Coco Love Their Idol

Courteney Cox and her little Coco seem to have different thoughts on incorporating color into their outfits leaving David's office yesterday afternoon. Coco's outfit isn't the only thing that's sunny as she smiled and waved happily. No wonder the little munchkin looked so overjoyed — her mom took her to watch last night's taping of American Idol! Fun times. I wonder who these two lovely ladies pick for the win?

Posted Image

Cox: Snappers Scare My Daughter

Actress COURTENEY COX hates the paparazzi taking pictures of her daughter COCO - because they terrify the tot.

The former Friends star tries keep the three-year-old with husband David Arquette away from the press, but hoards of photographers constantly hound the star and her family, much to Coco’s confusion.

She says, "I try to shield her from all the photographers because she gets scared. I don’t want her to be photographed - she’s not in this business and she’s not in the public eye. She says, ‘Mummy why are they taking my picture?’"

Source: pr-inside

Cox: Snappers Scare My Daughter

Actress COURTENEY COX hates the paparazzi taking pictures of her daughter COCO - because they terrify the tot.

The former Friends star tries keep the three-year-old with husband David Arquette away from the press, but hoards of photographers constantly hound the star and her family, much to Coco’s confusion.

She says, "I try to shield her from all the photographers because she gets scared. I don’t want her to be photographed - she’s not in this business and she’s not in the public eye. She says, ‘Mummy why are they taking my picture?’"

Source: pr-inside

Hmmm.... well judging from the pics above, at the American Idol thing, Coco seems to be fine with it. Why, she hardly looks terrified at all! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Courtney Cox is such a pain in the ass piece of work. The last time I liked her she was in Bruce Springsteen video.

Courtney Cox is such a pain in the ass piece of work. The last time I liked her she was in Bruce Springsteen video.

Lol, I just saw Bruce in concert the other night and thought of that video! :)

I've actually grown to really like Courtney in Dirt. And if nothing else, I do think she's a good businesswoman. I think she was a smart cookie for redoing houses and flipping them starting way back as a way of investing her money.

Dirt Nap: Courteney Cox's Series Is Canceled

Courteney Cox Arquette, akin to her Dirt alter ego, offered up some scoop at Sunday's "A Time for Heroes" Celebrity Carnival, benefiting the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation: Her FX series is folding. "It just got canceled," she shared when asked about the prospect of a Season 3 pickup. (Season 2 was cut short by the WGA strike.)

Cox, however, seemed optimistic about the future. She and hubby David, with whom she produced Dirt, have their own shingle, and as such, "We’re developing all kinds of stuff right now," she said. "We'll producing more stuff together, for sure." — Matt Mitovich, with reporting by Bekah Wright

damn ! I liked that show...not really her, she was just ok. But the whole show was pretty good. I like that the celebrity stories were pretty close to real ones...just different names !! lol :( :(

damn ! I liked that show...not really her, she was just ok. But the whole show was pretty good. I like that the celebrity stories were pretty close to real ones...just different names !! lol :( :(

Awww, this show was my dirty secret pleasure! :( <_<

Posted Image

TRIPLE VISION

David Arquette, wife Courteney Cox Arquette and their daughter Coco, 4, see in 3-D at Monday's Hollywood premiere of the short film The Butler's in Love, which David directed and which he and Courteney produced together. "We love working with each other," David told PEOPLE at the Le Tourment Vert-sponsored event. “It just makes [the relationship] stronger."

Courteney Cox's Marriage Woes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courteney Cox's relationship with David Arquette is said to be close to collapse.

The couple - who have been married for nine years and have a four-year-old daughter, Coco, together - are desperate to have a second child but are struggling to conceive, causing friction in their relationship.

A source said: "Courteney had fertility treatment before she had Coco and doesn't want to endure it again, and she's dead-set against adoption. She's 44 now and they've essentially given up on their dream of a second baby.

"They've had major ups and downs in the past, but this time they both seem at the end of their tether and just exhausted."

Courteney is reportedly worried the stressful situation might become too much for her 37-year-old husband, who has battled problems with drugs in the past.

The source added: "Courteney's really hoping they can get through this. But David seems more interested in going out with his mates."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

This sounds like a tabloid reporter who took a kernal and planted it into a crop. I call poo poo on this. Could they be stressed out? Yes. Are they close to divorce? Not buying it.

PHOTO: Courteney Cox Arquette Scrubs Up to Play Doctor

Posted Image

Scrubs gets a new network and a sexy new chief of medicine – Courteney Cox Arquette – and PEOPLE has the first-look photo.

The long-running NBC comedy is now on ABC, with the Friend-turned-MD appearing in the season-eight premiere on Jan. 6 as Dr. Maddox in the first of three episodes.

Also look for her onetime costar Matthew Perry to show up on Scrubs later in the season. – Mike Fleeman

Posted Image

AVON LADY

The face of Avon's new fragrance Spotlight, Courteney Cox-Arquette looks – and probably smells – ready for her close-up as she leaves New York's Ritz-Carlton hotel en route to the perfume launch at The London hotel.

Something looks... different with her.

Strange that her face would look like she is over-botoxed, because does anyone remember her comments that she tried it once and hated it?

Strange that her face would look like she is over-botoxed, because does anyone remember her comments that she tried it once and hated it?

So she took the scalpel option. She used to have a thin but soft face. She looks gaunt now.

I guess we're all seeing different things-her face looks fuller to me in this picture, not thin and angular as usual. I think she looks good here but you can definitely tell she's got a different look to her.

That last picture looks to me like "plastic surgery face" as I like to think of it. I'll never understand why this is considered better. I guess no one goes in to have that result, maybe just ends up turning out that way? I've seen people that come out looking good, so maybe everyone thinks that it will be like that, and/or they had that result before so take it a step too far and think they'll have it again.

I think it would also help if there wasn't such an obsession about body fat, a little more fat might make some of these faces look better without the plastic surgery. (At least that's what I'm telling myself as I'm eating chips and cheese for breakfast :jumping1: )

I saw an old episode of Friends yesterday, and I was looking at her face, trying to determine what had changed. I guess she has always had a pretty thin face.

But, of note, I had forgotten that Jennifer Aniston was a bit heavier back then. I believe she got so thin when she started dating Brad. She definitely had a softer look when the show started.

And who among us can remember how much heavier Madonna was early in her career? SEe this link:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4459...na1984ap226.jpg

Edited by annabeast

You know, for several years now I have had the impression that, as the general population in the U.S. gets heavier, "celebrities" are getting thinner. Look at the supermodels from the late 80s - 90s: Cindy Crawford, Elle MacPherson, Paulina Porizkova. Those women were huge compared to runway models now. Or, look at movies from 15-25 years ago, anything from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" to "Clueless." The female characters are thin but not anorexic looking. The beach babes in Spicoli's daydream are even shockingly flat-chested by contemporary standards.

Theemperor was channel-surfing last night, and we ended up watching part of "Burn Notice." Theemperor was freaking out over how "anorexic" the female co-star was. She is nothing but implants and bones!

Perhaps this should be in a different thread? :unsure:

Something looks... different with her.

I agree. I don't know if it's the camera angle or what, but her face looks quite different.

Well, she was the spokesperson for Kinerase so we know she's into accelerated exfoliation. She looks like she's full of Botox to me. That can definitely change how your face looks.

Plus, I think she's using Angelina Jolie's liquid eyeliner technique.

Posted Image

Today 12:56 PM PDT by Ted Casablanca

Dear Ted:

I know there are plenty of fake relationships in Hollywood. I know you and your wonderful husband are the real deal, but can you please tell me that at least one lovable couple out there is together because they want to be and not for PR? Kevin and Kyra? Courteney and David? Nicole and Keith seem like a long shot...

—Lttl Brat

Dear Hopeless Romantic:

Def not the last couple you mentioned. And def the first. Middle one? Sometimes.