leaivory

Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart

Rebecca's Blooming Belly!

A very pregnant Rebecca Gayheart went to lunch in West Hollywood Wednesday.

Posted Image

I'm glad to see a normal looking Hollwood pregnancy! I get so huge each time and feel bad when I see these tiny stars.

Some others look normal during pregnancy - ellen Pompeo & Rebecca Romijn are recent examples I can think of (Rebecca might not count since she had twins ;-)

Some others look normal during pregnancy - ellen Pompeo & Rebecca Romijn are recent examples I can think of (Rebecca might not count since she had twins ;-)

Thanks, I gained 70 lbs my last pregnancy! I don't usually check ellen Pompeo's thread. I'll look now.

Thanks, I gained 70 lbs my last pregnancy! I don't usually check ellen Pompeo's thread. I'll look now.

I'm not sure if stuff was posted here during her pregnancy? I wouldn't worry at all about your pregnancy weight - healthy mom & healthy baby is all that matters! Assuming you don't make a living as an actress.....Hollywood looks are implausible for normal women ;-)

Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Excited to Be Having a Girl

Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart's first child is almost here, and Dane says he's thrilled at the prospect of being father to a little girl.

"It just makes sense that I'm having a girl ... I don't know what it is, but I am excited it's a girl," Dane told PEOPLE at Monday night's premiere of Valentine's Day at Hollywood's Grauman's Chinese Theatre.

Asked if they have a name picked out, Gayheart replied: "We have a couple of names, but we're going to wait and meet the baby before we name [her]."

Gayheart's doctor was actually at the premiere, too – which was just a coincidence, though Dane was happy about it. "I think she's ready to go!" he said of his wife.

Dane, 37, and Gayheart, 38, also reminisced about their previous Valentine's Days together, which have been marked mostly by simple pleasures.

"We baked a cake on our first Valentine's Day, remember that?" Dane said.

"We did bake a cake!" Gayheart said.

"It was a chocolate cake with a white frosting on it, right? It was lopsided and kind of messed up, and we ate the whole thing."

Simpler is better when it comes to Valentine's Day presents, too. "She never wanted anything but a card from me," Dane said, "which I thought was kind of weird, because I kind of like to buy stuff ... And she said, 'No, I want a card.' "

Source People

Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Welcome a Baby Girl

Hollyscoop has learned exclusively that Eric Dane aka: Dr. McSteamy, and his gorgeous wife Rebecca Gayheart just welcomed a baby girl.

Gayheart checked into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and gave birth this afternoon. Eric was right by her side the entire time and was seen in sexy scrubs.

After the birth Eric excitedly called close friends and family members to give them the good news.

"They're both over the moon about it," a source close to the couple tells Hollyscoop exclusively.

"It just makes sense that I'm having a girl ... I don't know what it is, but I am excited it's a girl," Dane said recently about the baby girl.

Details surrounding the birth of their baby girl coming soon! Congrats to the happy couple

Read more: http://www.hollyscoop.com/rebecca-gayheart...x#ixzz0hEbUG7QZ

wasn't it last year that she was rumored to be on crack?? I hope the baby is not born addicted!

More than rumor. There's a video tape. With that chic KariAnne or whatever her name is from Celeb Rehab. They were naked, so everybody made it like it was a sex tape, but there was no sex. Addicts often wander around naked doing their drugs, and I thought the blatant drug usage was way more interesting than the lack of clothing.

Addicts often wander around naked doing their drugs,

And sometimes, people just don't like to wear clothing. Says the woman who gardens & cleans house naked :unsure: No cooking naked though - burns, you know. Ouch!

I think the tape was old, however - Gayheart announced her pregnancy not too long after it surfaced, but wasn't it filmed a couple years earlier?

Addicts often wander around naked doing their drugs,

And sometimes, people just don't like to wear clothing. Says the woman who gardens & cleans house naked :unsure: No cooking naked though - burns, you know. Ouch!

I think the tape was old, however - Gayheart announced her pregnancy not too long after it surfaced, but wasn't it filmed a couple years earlier?

I like to do stuff naked too, just not when I have guests over. ;) And I do think it was from a year or two before it got out, but I don't know if she is/was clean. That stuff's not exactly easy to kick.

Dane, Gayheart Announce Baby's Name

Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart have announced their newborn daughter's name, according to People.

The Grey's Anatomy star and Gayheart claimed that they wanted to spend some time getting to know their newborn before revealing her appellation.

The couple, who have been married since October 2004, named their week-old daughter Billie Beatrice.

Dane said that Gayheart wanted to "wait to see [the baby]" before choosing a name. "You want to make sure that the name sticks."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart Debut Baby Daughter!

Wednesday – May 05, 2010 – 9:58am

Posted Image

First-time parents Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart debut the first photos of their precious 2-month-old daughter Billie Beatrice Dane in the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now).

"She's beautiful," the Grey's Anatomy star, 37, tells Us Weekly. "When she came out, she was really alert and her eyes were open. The doctor gave her to her mom, and I was so ... you know, I was obviously very emotional."

Giving birth March 3 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center "was an overwhelming moment -- probably the greatest moment in my life thus far," adds Gayheart, 38. "We felt so blessed. The moment we've been waiting for finally came."

Dane tells Us Weekly fatherhood has been "life changing. It changes how you look at things and how you feel about things. I like to think of myself as an artist -- but now I'm working for my kid. Now I'm a father. I've got a lunch pail, I go to work and I come home and I make sure my kid is taken care of, and I make sure my wife is take care of.

"Childbirth is a miracle," he adds, "and we've created this life."

Considering they did have a nude/drugs tape scandal, why on earth would they have a cover photo that appears as though they are naked? The baby is cute, however they need to fire their publicist.

Considering they did have a nude/drugs tape scandal, why on earth would they have a cover photo that appears as though they are naked? The baby is cute, however they need to fire their publicist.

I think MichaelK from DListed said the same thing. Weird.