Sign in to follow this  
leaivory

Queen Latifah

My imagination, or were Queen and Reese wearing almost identical royal blue and black dresses last night...

ohhhh... someone needs to post pict's of Queen's dress. I feel asleep before she came on. Reese's dress seemed ok, other than that extra fabric/scarf thing draped over it. Did Queen Liaifah have the same thing?

I only saw the red carpet dress... it was black and quite flattering on her. She looked very classy.

Edited by lizpeppermint

Queen Latifah: 'I'm Young At Heart'

Queen Latifah has insisted that age is nothing but a number.

The singer and actress, who turns 40 this year, said that getting older does not bother her because what is on the inside is all that matters.

She told People magazine: "To me as long as you’re young at heart, it really doesn’t matter how old you are. To me, age is really how you feel on the inside."

Talking about her younger years, she said: "I wish I had known more about nutrition and exercise and how really good it could affect you at a younger age. Then I would have kicked it up a lot sooner."

Queen Latifah is the face of the Jenny Craig weight loss programme.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Toilet Tantrum Cost Queen Latifah Burger King Job

QUEEN LATIFAH was fired from the New Jersey Burger King where she worked as her career took off after losing her temper during a toilet tantrum.

The rapper-turned actress and singer lost her cool in front of the assistant manager after a night spent cleaning out the fast food diner's restrooms.

She recalls, "I would clean these bathrooms like they were my own... They would be immaculate when I'd be done with them.

"A lot of homeless people used to come in, so there would be a lot around to clean.

"I was like, 'You can't talk to me that way after I just cleaned that bathroom.' I just lost it."

Latifah, real name Dana Owens, admits she returned to confront the manager who fired her after she was a big name - but learned he had quit.

She adds, "I just don't think he could deal with that job. I think it was a little too stressful (for him)."

Source contactmusic

QUEEN LATIFAH BABY SECRET

Photo by: splash news online QUEEN LATIFAH is having a baby, The ENQUIRER has learned!

After mulling over motherhood for a couple of years, the 40-year-old Chicago star and her longtime girlfriend and personal trainer Jeanette Jenkins have finally decided to raise a little one, say friends.

"Queen and Jeanette are incredibly happy with each other, and they want to start a family," a close pal told The ENQUIRER.

"A baby is their No. 1 priority, and they're considering all their options."

Latifah hasn't ruled out getting pregnant, but since she does have some major work commitments coming up, they're also considering having Jeanette carry the child, said the source.

"Surrogacy and adoption are two other possibilities.

"Neither one of them is hung up on where the baby comes from. They know they're going to fall head over heels in love with their child however the baby comes to them. They both feel children are a blessing."

The actress/rapper, who recently hosted the People's Choice Awards, fought through a myriad of personal problems before finding happiness with Jeanette.

She spiraled into a major depression after her brother Lance died in a 1992 motorcycle crash, and she later struggled with alcohol and drugs.

"As much as she loves kids, there was a time when Queen thought she'd never get to be called 'Mommy,'" said the source.

For ALL the details they're in the new ENQUIRER!