Lip Sync Battle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11794 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:48 AM

No thread for LSB? So sad! Catching up on older episodes and yesterday I fell in love with Ricky Martin. Sure, I'm 15 years late to the show. What's new? But my teenage heart & hormones went into overdrive when he did Tom Cruise/Risky Business AND Kevin Bacon/Footloose. No way jiggly Kate Upton could compete with that!

Kate Upton just wasn't good (other than her jiggly "water balloons" - my husband's words! She didn't know the words and she was concentrating too much on choreography, which was also hard for her...) Sure, Ricky does this for a living, but lots of actual singers suck when they're on Lip Sync Battle. Comedians tend to be my favorites because they are ALL IN. Which is what I appreciated about Ricky's performance. No holding back for him!!

#2 SexyLexie

SexyLexie

Chit Chatter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:07 AM

I LOVE this show! One of my favorite performances was The Rock doing "Shake It Off." It was hysterical!

#3 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11794 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:48 AM

This is one of the shows we watch as a couple and love - but it's on the basement dvr so they tend to pile up a bit. I also have been watching some of the TMI episodes (not husband - he doesn't care) But I - who LOVED pop-up Video!!! love those little pop-ups!!)

I think my all-time fave might be Anne Hathaway as Miley Cyrus on the wrecking ball, but Ricky Martin in his tighty-whities comes awfully darn close!!

#4 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41295 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

LOVED Anne Hathaway as Miley Cyrus.  I've seen some great stuff on that show :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users