princess

Kate Moss

18 January 2007

3a.m.girls

EXCLUSIVE: A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOO!

YOU'D never call Kate Moss's legendary birthday bashes bog standard - until this year, when her celebrations ended up in the loos.

The Croydon-born supermodel, who celebrated her 33rd into early yesterday morning, planned a night out at the restaurant bar China Tang in London's Dorchester hotel.

But she made so many trips to the toilets that her bizarre collection of pals - including 54-year-old Topshop boss Sir Philip Green, tycoon David Tang, 42, and best mate Sadie Frost, 41 - ended up crammed into the lavs to sing Happy Birthday to her.

Our spy in the next cubicle reveals: "It was hilarious. People were struggling to get into the toilets because of the people jostling around inside.

"At one point a guest had difficulty pushing the door open because Kate and Sir Philip were wedged against it. He had to politely remind her that it was a toilet and not a dancefloor."

One absentee was Pete Doherty. His night went down the pan when Kate - whose party outfit seemed to be all fur coat and no knickers - sent him to her North London home after he'd had a few too many drinks.

Maybe Kate, who the Mirror caught snorting cocaine in 2005, was afraid the junkie rocker would show himself up in front of her high-flying pals. After all, Sir Philip owns half the high street and David is a multi-millionaire.

We're told: "Sadie Frost was tasked with making sure Pete got home safely before returning to party at the bar at 12.30am.

"She was laughing, saying Pete was tucked up in bed at home. She was in fine spirits, gave Kate a big hug and wished her happy birthday." Sadie then gave Kate her birthday present - a bound book of pictures spanning her modelling career.

Our source adds: "Kate looked delighted as she flicked through it. Her pals were roaring with laughter at some of the more risque shots."

Kate's do was fuelled by more than £10,000 worth of booze, including dozens of bottles of Cristal champagne. It all got too much for David Tang - who'd entertained Kate and Pete at a lavish New Year's Eve party in Thailand. He ended up asleep, snoring his head off.

Still, when it finally ended at 3am, not only did David pick up the bar bill (well, he does own the place), but he offered his coat and hat to Kate as a disguise.

She promptly fled via a back door. Well, at least it wasn't through the toilet window...

3a.m.girls

20 January 2007

BOOZY BASH FOR KATE

Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

TONIGHT'S Kate Moss's 33rd birthday bash - and the former coke addict isn't doing anything by halves.

She's inviting just 50 guests to her Cotswolds mansion but has ordered 100 bottles of Vladivar Black vodka.

That's enough to make more than 2,000 cocktails or up to 40 drinks per pounding head.

Alka Seltzer, anyone?

A FINE MESS

Kate Moss proves that supermodels have muscles too as she helps push her pal's car out of the mud near her home in Little Farringdon in Oxfordshire, Britain, on Saturday.

Posted Image

MODEL IN TRAINING

Kate Moss heads out in London on Friday with 4-year-old daughter Lila, who is already getting a taste for fashionable accessories.

Posted Image

Kate Won't Have to Find a New Day Job

Have no fear Kate Moss is still the face of Rimmel cosmetics. A British tabloid aired the rumor that the company, brought to you by Coty Inc., was in a heated search to find a new model to refresh the campaign and attract a younger consumer. While Kate is only 33 years old in the modeling world that is equivalent to being over the hill and in need of a cane.

Issuing a statement on behalf of Coty Beauty the Senior Vice President, Stephen Mormoris, assured everyone that Kate Moss is still fantastic and apart of the Rimmel team.

"Kate Moss delivers a distinctive type of beauty that is both inspirational and attainable to Rimmel users. She is a terrific model for the mainstream cosmetic line and she will continue to represent the brand."

WWD does mention it is true the brand is looking to attract the attention of a more youthful audience. However Kate will keep her job as the company will be producing a sister line called "Rimmel Undergroud" this February.

It's amazing how far she has come since her coke debacle. If you or I tried to publicly snort some blow we would be arrested and the only runway we would see is a makeshift catwalk in which large lesbian women would cut you if you didn't twirl correctly or forgot the hip pop at the end.

3amgirls

KATE BANS DOHERTY FROM BRITS

JEALOUS KATE BANS DOHERTY FROM AWARDS OVER HIS LILY FRIENDSHIP

SHE'S one of the most beautiful women in the world but that doesn't stop Kate Moss getting insecure about her man.

The supermodel has banned boyfriend Pete Doherty, 27, from going to next week's Brit Awards - because she's jealous of his friendship with Lily Allen.

Sources tell us she has felt threatened by pair's friendship, which has blossomed since they met at a music festival last summer.

Despite an early spat the two became firm friends after performing on the same bill at Get Loaded in the Park in London.

But Kate, 33, who isn't going to the Brits, has been getting more and more tetchy after Pete's constant praise for the pop pixie.

And things came to a head when Kate discovered a gift Lily had given him among Pete's stuff. Our source tells us: "Kate went ballistic and kept shouting about why he had kept the thing from Lily after all these months.

"Pete insisted that she was being paranoid, they were just mates.

"But Kate was having none of it and said that there was no way that Pete was going to the Brits if Lily was going - especially as she wasn't going herself.

"Pete was gutted as he was looking forward to it."

His friendship with Lily got off to a somewhat shaky start.

The gobby 21-year-old once called him a w***er and said that he should be exterminated. But they soon made up at last summer's festival in which Pete's band Babyshambles were headlining and Lily was a support act.

Our source adds: "They promised to keep in touch and Pete didn't think any more of it. "He just considers her to be a mate."

But Kate is already paranoid about the fact that she can't compete when it comes to being part of the music mob.

Our source adds: "Kate feels that because of her non-music background, she'll never truly be on his wavelength." Hmmm.

And while Lily won't be walking away with Pete as a prize, she may find herself making a little bit of Brit history.

The award in the section she's been nominated for will be presented by Jarvis Cocker - famously banned from the ceremony for showing his bum to Michael Jackson 10 years ago.

A cheeky girl meets a cheeky boy ...

HOLY MOLY

Cocaine Nights. And Morning. And Afternoon

Contender for the most frustrating job in the world? Assistant to xylophone-ribbed Kate Moss. One of the duties involved is dividing up the day's cocaine into three bags, which then have to be clearly marked 'morning', 'afternoon' and 'night'.

Expect to see Kate booking into a private and exclusive hospital very soon, probably to have some wisdom teeth removed. Well, that'll be the official reason given. The truth is that without drastic corrective surgery soon, La Moss's nose is likely to slide right off that pretty little face.

Kate must take drug test before visiting US

Last updated at 12:29pm on 16th February 2007

Kate Moss: The model was told she had to undergo a drugs test to be granted a working visa to enter the United States

Email newsletter American authorities have asked Kate Moss to take a drugs test if she wants to go to the US, because of her well-publicised cocaine scandal.

The supermodel who is rumoured to be engaged to junkie rocker Pete Doherty, went to the American Embassy in Grosvenor Square two weeks ago to enquire about getting a work visa for the States.

But she was told in no uncertain terms that, because of her connection to the class A drug, immigration officials would deny her application without a prior drugs test to prove she's clean.

Kate had to face police questioning after a picture was published last year showing her snorting what was alleged to be cocaine in a recording studio.

Despite being labelled "Cocaine Kate" by the tabloids, no charges were brought against her.

However, some of the mud has clearly stuck, as we're told: "Kate came into the Embassy to apply for a working visa.

"The person put in charge of her case had to tell her point blank that the application couldn't be processed without a drugs test.

"It's common practice for American officials to deny people with criminal records or a history of drugs entry to the States, but Kate has never been charged so she looked a little stunned.

"The Embassy employee explained that her case is different because of her notoriety and her cocaine problem was so high profile.

"Kate accepted this, saying 'OK, I understand' and left the Embassy looking rather dejected, but promised to come back next week."

We're told Kate has a number of offers of modelling jobs in the States and she was spotted checking out apartments in New York last year.

But those plans may have to be put on hold until she takes the drugs test.

She's not the first celeb to fall foul of the extremely tight American immigration system.

DJ Johnny Vaughan was blocked after he served 25 months in jail for being "concerned with the supply" of cocaine in 1989.

Liam Gallagher had to undergo blood tests to prove he did not take drugs before he got his visa. And he had only been cautioned for possessing cocaine.

Imagine what they'd do with Kate's boyfriend Pete Doherty.

Convictions for using or supplying class A drugs are treated very seriously.

But an Embassy insider said: "Once Kate provides a urine sample and it comes back clear then the American embassy will treat her like every other person applying for a visa.

"Immigration officials haven't put a life ban on her or anything."

Kate might be down in the dumps over her troubles with America's strict immigration system - but one person who will be happy is boyfriend Pete Doherty.

The 27-year-old will be heartened to see that his better half has started wearing a ring on her wedding finger again.

The rumour mill has been working 24/7 regarding the pair's love life - alternately saying they are married or that they have split up for good.

It's safe to say that only Pete and Kate know the state of their relationship ... but at least Kate is showing that she's someone's "old lady".

Holy Moly

Swap Shop

The tiny-titted, mole-racked skeleton that is Kate Moss is clearly a hard worker. Just observe how she forcefully lugs a strangely fat-bellied heroin-addicted cadaver on her arm through the press each day.

Kate, of course, somehow also finds time to create a line(!) of fine fashion for the high street store Top Shop, using whatever creative juices she has left (after cleaning her boyfriend's sick and sputum off the furniture) to channel her own personal vision of fashion for the masses into reality.

A mole's girlfriend, who happens to be an amateur fashion designer, met Kate recently, and the model was much struck by her new chum's dress. The result? She ordered twenty thousand of the design and gave careful instructions on how to sew the 'Kate Moss For Top Shop' label into the neckline.

Hopefully this will give Top Shop owner Philip Green an opportunity to boast to his friends on another subject (instead of rattling on about his claims of the sexual encounters he has had with one of his leading designers - who just happens to be a top model with mole-covered tits).

Source: HOLY MOLY

Is She 'Teething'?

Kate Moss's daughter used to be the talk of her nursery school. Her beautiful looks? Not quite. Her sassy attitude? Mmmm, not really. Her amazing clothes? Certainly fucking not!

The toddler was regarded as the most light-fingered child that the group had ever seen. If an object wasn't bolted down the infant would ensure that it ended up in her rucksack and back at Chez Moss at the end of the day.

"So Kate, is the baby teething yet?"

"Yes. She nicked some crayons and three teddies today!"

NY DAILY NEWS

Kate Moss' boyfriend Pete Doherty may have fed a joint to a penguin. On a trip to the Cotswold Wildlife Park in England, the couple gawked at Humboldt penguins. Doherty then flicked his hand-rolled cigarette into the pen and one of the creatures ate it as photographers clicked away.

A SOCIALITE'S LIFE

Donatella's New Best Friend

The Versace queen has found a new gal pal. Kate Moss' daughter Lila Grace is all BFF with Donatella. Kate brought her 4 year old cutie to a photo shoot for Versace. Lila was kicking it with Christy Turlington and Carolyn Murphy at the shoot, but made friends with Donatella. The two even played dress up and Lila had her first weave put in thanks to Donatella.

Kate Moss is fearful of her little fashionistas in the making. She told Vogue all about her diva daughter with a laugh.

"Lila was (flicking her hair) and I was like, 'Oh my God! She says, 'Mum, do you think this is a good look?' Then she has a fashion crisis. I say, 'You'll wear what I tell you!' But she says she's the adult of the bedroom. We lay the clothes out before she goes to bed, but she goes, 'Mum, I need options.'"

My God! Its like looking in a mirror. But instead of being 4 year old with a God complex, a blow snorting mother, and brushes her Versace inspired weave.... I am a twenty something with a God complex, Kitty Forman for a mother, and brush my old My Little Pony's weave.

3.a.m.girls

CILLA BLACK: GIVE ME KATE MOSS OVER COCOA

THE QUEEN OF SATURDAY NIGHT TV IS TAKING A BREAK FROM THE BOX TO FOCUS ON MEN AND PARTIES - BUT STILL FINDS THE TIME TO BE A DOTING GRANNY

14/03/2007

SHE may be eligible for a pension and a bus pass but Cilla Black still has the energy of a woman half her age - and knows how to party.

The former Blind Date host is showing no signs of slowing down and spending nights in front of the telly with a cuppa.

You're far more likely to find Cilla mixing with stars such as Rolling Stones' wildman Ronnie Wood.

"When I'm on a roll I don't want to go home," she laughs. "I went to Ronnie's 60th birthday party and was up all night dancing with Kate Moss. Paul O'Grady was rushed to hospital two days later with his second heart attack, and Ronnie went into rehab! And I'm fit as a fiddle. No problem."

Looking at Cilla, 64, as she sips a glass of chilled champagne, she does look good. And is clearly loving life again since losing her beloved husband Bobby Willis to cancer seven years ago.

"I am enjoying myself," she says. "I have fabulous friends, a great family and am cherrypicking my next TV project."

Last seen on screen as a judge in ITV1's celebrity talent show Soapstar Superstar, she's in no hurry to be back on the box after just coming home from a five-week break in Barbados.

"It's a hard life but someone has to live it!" she laughs. "I will work again but I get a lot of offers to do reality TV, which isn't me. I don't let anything interfere with my social life!"

She cut her holiday slightly short to be on hand after her eldest son 36-year-old Robert's second child was born.

Her granddaughter, Alana, due on Valentine's Day, bounced into the world in unusual circumstances: "I got a call from Robert late in the afternoon and he said they thought his wife Fiona had gone into labour," says Cilla.

"He said there were 'flutterings' and I said: How far apart are they?

When he said 10 minutes, I told him he needed to get a neighbour over to help immediately."

As Cilla began making plans to travel back to Cambridgeshire, Fiona, 36, started to give birth to 8lb 7oz Alana.

"Not even 10 minutes later Robert rang back and I could hear a baby crying in the background and he said: 'I've just delivered her! I said, 'Does that mean I don't have to come over?' "One minute she was standing in the bathroom and the next, Alana's head was coming out and Robert had to ring the hospital and be talked through the delivery," she reveals.

"We're lucky there were no complications but Robert was amazing and kept very calm. She was soon breathing normally and is absolutely fabulous."

Cilla also has two other sons, Ben, 33, and Jack, 27. She credits becoming a granny as one of the things that keeps her on her toes, and she dotes on Robert's first child Max, two: "I admit I didn't want to be a grandmother, it was a sign of getting older but now it's happened, it's the best thing ever. He calls me Buba, which is Yiddish word for granny - I got that from friends in New York. That's how much I didn't want to be called grandma!"

Her trim figure would be the envy of many a grandma. "I'm very aware of my figure and food. It's a natural thing because I'm a war baby. We were brought up on a diet of vegetables and very little meat. But my weaknesses are potatoes and chips.

"My breakfast is the biggest meal of the day. The first thing that hits my stomach is boiling water and honey. If I have a proper lunch then I'll eat very little in the evening. It's about educating yourself."

She laughs when asked if it's true that she's always dining at London's smart lvy restaurant: "Apparently I'm always there with Dale Winton, Paul O'Grady and Christopher Biggins. But if I am, I'm not eating very much."

Cilla admits she likes a tipple and says her favourite is Moet et Chandon champagne as she gestures towards the ice towards the ice bucket next to her.

"When I'm watching Coronation Street and Rita goes into the Rovers Return for her gin and tonic or whatever, then I'll crack open a bottle of champagne. That's the only way to watch it.

"I'm not a size eight but I can fit into a 10. And it doesn't bug me if I put on a size 12. Wear what looks good. Size doesn't matter," she shrugs.

Cilla admits she's disciplined when it comes to exercise: "I have a gym at home and a swimming pool. I also have a personal trainer, Elizabeth, who comes over for two-hour sessions. My sons won't allow a male trainer. I don't know why!"

Cilla has spoken before about the fun of dating in her 60s and she's still enthusiastic. After her initial reluctance - she was with Bobby for almost 40 years - she has finally thrown caution to the wind.

"Younger men have the energy but normally they don't have the intellect. And I have a rule: Not to date anyone I could have given birth to! I prefer men over 50 but I am very friendly with a 45-year-old Liverpudian."

But so far, no one has pinned her down. In fact, she can't see herself marrying again: "I'm having too much fun.

"When I lost Bobby my life changed overnight and I was devastated. I had a lot of learning to do because Bobby did everything, and I went through a stage of feeling very alone. But I told myself I had to ride the wave. I could have rushed into getting married again but I didn't. I'm not that vulnerable now. I got over it.

"Now I'm a strong lady. I think nothing of flying around the world on my own. But at the time it was great to have friends like Paul and Dale."

She spent February 14 with Paul O'Grady at London's trendy Pigalle Club: "He was the first person after Bobby died ever to take me out on Valentine's night."

She's often linked with John Madejski, chairman of Reading Football Club, and was rumoured to have fallen for the millionaire businessman but if she ever did, Cilla isn't saying. But is there a special man in her life at the moment?

"You should ask the number of men in my life. There's nobody special. I'm a terrible flirt and I just have fun. I wouldn't say it was dating, I don't do dates very well but I do go out with men for dinner."

Cilla admits the men she is closest to are mostly gay: "I suppose I'm a kind of icon and gay men do seem to love me. I've two in Barbados and four in Spain who look after me.

"But I also have great glamorous girlfriends from the 60s including Patti Boyd who was married to Eric Clapton and George Harrison, and the novelist Pat Booth. Lynda La Plante is a great mate, too.

"It's not guys that you want to look good for - it's the competition. I go out for dinner with those girls and it makes me raise my game!" As for cosmetic surgery, she feels blessed with good genes: "My father and mother both had great skin and I've got a fat face, which I hated when I was younger but it's served me well.

"I would consider surgery. Absolutely. Anything that helps But it's definitely attitude and confidence that attract men. If you can pull without a facelift, why bother?"

3.a.m.

FUR FOX SAKE KATE

By Amber Morales, Fashion Editor 14/03/2007

STROLLING with junkie boyfriend Pete Doherty, Kate Moss wears a fur coat made from a dozen foxes.

Animal lovers were horrified yesterday by the supermodel's latest display of callousness... and sheer bad taste.

No creature, it seems, is safe in her hunt for the perfect fashion accessory.

Kate, 33, already has a huge collection of expensive real fur creations - including fox, goat, mink and rabbit.

This time she delved into her wildlife wardrobe for an outing with Doherty on his 28th birthday.

The couple went for a romantic picnic in the warm spring-like sunshine near her home in the Cotswolds.

Kate carried a Polaroid movie camera as Doherty, wearing a tacky bling-style chain, ambled alongside clutching a bottle of bubbly.

Later they went for a drive in her MG and took pictures of each other before returning to London by helicopter.

Kate probably thought she looked like the original foxy lady.

But anti-fur campaigner Dan Mathews, of animal rights group Peta, was less than impressed.

He stormed: "A dozen foxes have been horribly electrocuted just so she can look like a street walker."

KATE USES PETE'S EX

By Ashley Rogers 02/04/2007

KATE Moss is to use lover Pete Doherty's ex-girlfriend to model her new range of clothes for Topshop.

The supermodel, 32, met Irina Lazareanu, the former drummer with Pete's band Baby shambles, on tour and became pals.

Dark-haired Irina - who has a figure like Kate's - will wear the new range, based on Kate's own wardrobe.

Advertisement

Kate teamed up with Irina and stylist friend Katy England to design the clothes.

She said: I just went through my closet basically. I was just like: 'I'd love this, but altered like this', or 'I'd love that, but in a pinstripe'."

Kate has also revealed she loves buying clothes in charity shops: " I used to do jumble sales in Croydon and get bags full of clothes - like bin liners for a fiver."

Kate Moss Topshop is on sale from May 1.

YOUTUBE VIDEO HIT FOR KATE

By Fiona Cummins 04/04/2007

A VIDEO that appears to show a behind-the-scenes peek of Kate Moss and Pete Doherty together has become a hit on YouTube.

In the three-minute clip, the Babyshambles singer is seen strumming a guitar for the camera.

Kate walks in, wearing only knickers under a seethrough dress.

Smoking a cigarette, she yells to his strumming: "Rot in jail you c***. Rot, rot, rot, rot, rot, rot."

At one point, she says: "Sonny and Cher we're not."

As Pete sings about an oak tree, Kate cries: "What oak tree? You're such a liar, such a liar. And a fantasist."

She then walks out abruptly, saying: I'm going to get a drink." As he continues singing, she returns seconds later and shouts: "Oi, ****face!"

At the end of the footage, a man off-camera shouts "cut" and a woman's voice is heard to say: "That was quite good."

It is thought to have been filmed at the supermodel's Cotswolds home.

-------------------------------

Anything for publicity ;)

DUMP THE BOY KATE

U.S. FASHION EXPERTS WARN TOP SHOP KATE..

By Stewart Maclean Stewart.Maclean@Mirror.Co.Uk

KATE Moss was yesterday urged by fashion chiefs to ditch Pete Doherty.

Experts say Kate, 33, risks her Top Shop range flopping in US stores this month if she doesn't get rid of junkie Pete, 28.

Style mag New York blasted "her insistence on continuing to rub shoulders with her greasy, pasty, substance-bloated boyfriend" and added: "Grow up."

Kate, mum of Lila Grace, four, returned to Heathrow yesterday.

Ditto and Moss patch things up?

Tuesday, April 10 2007, 21:06 BST

By Dave West

Photorazzi / Tom Walck

Beth Ditto and Kate Moss had apparently resolved their differences when they were spotted together in Los Angeles.

The Gossip singer - a 15-stone lesbian - criticised Moss when she was named sexiest female at the NME awards earlier this year. She observed: "Just because she's sleeping with a singer and sings a few backing vocals she thinks she's it."

However, Ditto seemed to have forgiven Moss as they were photographed walking arm-in-arm following a Gossip gig. Ditto was in pink tights, yellow high heels and a punk t-shirt - in contrast to Moss's restrained silver top and black jeans.

Hilarity ensues...

Posted Image

Holy Moly 12 Apr, 2007:

Can someone please remind us how this couple exist?

Just look at the state of the fuckwit.

At a solo gig in Hackney last night, rocker and 'poet' Pete Doherty reminded us just how well the 'love potion' he uses on Kate Moss is working (other might call it class A drugs). He somehow got her to fly in from LA especially to have a new song, 'KP Nuts', dedicated to her, his "beautiful fiancée".

How fucked in the head would you need to be to fly halfway across the world to go to a gig in Hackney to see a crater-faced, crackhead loser sing you a song inspired by a fucking pub snack?

Maybe it's time Kate got sectioned?

Nude Photos of Kate Moss to Be Auctioned

Nude photographs of Kate Moss will be sold at an auction in London next month among a series of other pictures of the British supermodel.

The photos will be auctioned May 31, Christie's auctioneers said Monday.

Two nude portraits, a 1996 print by Irving Penn and a 6-by-6-foot square image by Albert Watson, are expected to sell for about $44,000 and $30,000 respectively, the auction house said.

A set of six prints of Moss without makeup, taken by Chuck Close, could sell for up to $40,000, Christie's said.

An unpublished photo, being sold by one of the 33-year-old's friends, is expected to sell for about $12,000. The portrait, taken by photographer Corinne Day in 1990, was shot in London two years after Moss was discovered at a New York airport at age 14.

Another shot taken by Day in 1993 for Vogue magazine, which features a 19-year-old Moss, is expected to sell for $14,000. The Vogue shoot helped propel the grunge movement into the mainstream and launch the "heroin chic" look in the 1990s.

Yuka Yamaji, head of photography for the auction house, called Moss "a cultural icon and arguably the most influential model of our day."

Yeah, Yuka, I'd say that too if I wanted my auction house to rake in big bucks off pics of an overrated drug user too.

Digital Spy (UK)

Kate Moss injured by flying ice cube

Monday, April 16 2007, 14:36 BST

By Nick Levine, Entertainment Reporter

Photorazzi / Tom Walck

Kate Moss was injured by a flying chunk of ice at a London nightclub on Saturday night.

The 33-year-old supermodel had been planning to perform a duet with boyfriend Pete Doherty for a friend's birthday, but she fled the club after being struck on the forehead by an ice cube during a food fight.

A source told The Sun: "It was all a bit of a laugh at first. Kate thought the whole thing was hilarious. But then one chunk of ice was thrown a bit hard and hit her smack in the forehead. The bump came up immediately.

"Someone joked she should put a bit of ice on the swelling. That’s when Kate decided to leave. She went via the back door but was still photographed wearing a ridiculous bowler hat.”

So ironically it's not the drugs that kill you it's an innocent ice cube. :rolleyes:

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

Supermodel KATE MOSS is set to play the dummy by posing as a mannequin to help launch her new Topshop range of clothes.

The 33-year-old model plans to stand as a mannequin in the window of the chain's flagship store in London next week to mark the start of her sale, which begins at 07:00 BST on Monday.

And shoppers are said to be limited to just five items each to prevent the range appearing on eBay too quickly, the company has claimed.

A source told the Mirror: "Kate plans to pose as a mannequin. Her biggest problem will be not giggling among the dummies."

But some fashion experts have been less than kind about the model's new range of clothes, with many doubting the £3 million she got paid for the clothing line was really necessary for a first-time 'designer'.

JEFF BANKS, a former presenter of the BBC's Clothes Show, told ITV: "I'll bet she just grabbed one of her many Prada bags, rifled through her wardrobe... and turned up at Topshop's head office in Oxford Street for a quick hour's briefing with the in-house designers and buying staff."

contactmusic.com

MEMO TO KATE

RE: DUMMY

Kate, honey, after watching you hang out windows with ciggies hanging out of your drunk mouth and repeatedly take back that human scab boyfriend you have after his drug busts, you are already a dummy and do NOT need to pretend to be one. Add in the fact that you are a MOTHER and you allow your young child to be near that oozing sore of a human, well, Kate, you just might be dummy of the year...if only Britney would give up the crown.

Supermodel KATE MOSS is set to play the dummy by posing as a mannequin to help launch her new Topshop range of clothes.

The 33-year-old model plans to stand as a mannequin in the window of the chain's flagship store in London next week to mark the start of her sale, which begins at 07:00 BST on Monday.

And shoppers are said to be limited to just five items each to prevent the range appearing on eBay too quickly, the company has claimed.

A source told the Mirror: "Kate plans to pose as a mannequin. Her biggest problem will be not giggling among the dummies."

But some fashion experts have been less than kind about the model's new range of clothes, with many doubting the £3 million she got paid for the clothing line was really necessary for a first-time 'designer'.

JEFF BANKS, a former presenter of the BBC's Clothes Show, told ITV: "I'll bet she just grabbed one of her many Prada bags, rifled through her wardrobe... and turned up at Topshop's head office in Oxford Street for a quick hour's briefing with the in-house designers and buying staff."

contactmusic.com