princess

Kate Moss

MEMO TO KATE

RE: DUMMY

Kate, honey, after watching you hang out windows with ciggies hanging out of your drunk mouth and repeatedly take back that human scab boyfriend you have after his drug busts, you are already a dummy and do NOT need to pretend to be one. Add in the fact that you are a MOTHER and you allow your young child to be near that oozing sore of a human, well, Kate, you just might be dummy of the year...if only Britney would give up the crown.

:D :wacko:

From imdb.com today...

Thousands Line Up for Moss' Clothing Line

Kate Moss's clothing line launch was a spectacular success in London last night - thousands queued to catch a glimpse of the much hyped range. The British supermodel unveiled the range at UK high street store Topshop by posing as a mannequin in the shop's Oxford Street, London window. Moss was paid a reported £3 million sum to create the clothing line, and the collection included 50 designs ranging from a vest top to a cropped leather jacket. She was joined by celebrity pals, including Sadie Frost and Noel Gallagher's ex-wife Meg Matthews on the night. However, there was no sign of her troubled boyfriend Pete Doherty, who is in rehab yet again receiving another implant in a bid to beat his substance addictions.

I'm Hoping She Was Baking

Filed under: Kate Moss

Posted Image

Riding high on the success of her newly-launched clothing line at Topshop, Kate Moss hit up London's China Tang restaurant to celebrate with friends. Leaving the restaurant at 9:30PM, she finally made it home at midnight and raised eyebrows when she walked unsteadily to her home with what appeared to be white powder on her black pants.

Now, there are a number of possible reasons why Kate would be walking around with white stuff on her jeans. Perhaps she prefers to put confectioner's sugar in her coffee and had a little oopsie? Or maybe she had a Ronnie Dobbs moment, in which she inexplicably found herself emerging from a cloud of a mysterious, powdered, white substance. In any case, she really should just dress in all white from here on out, just to simplify her life.

Photos of Kate Moss after her TopShop window modeling stint sucking on a ciggy are after the jump.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/03/im_hop..._was_baking.php

Mouldy Old Jones

Mental fashion hack Liz Jones was spotted at the launch of the Topshop Kate Moss range, but refused to have her photo taken as she felt slightly embarrassed. Perhaps because the withered old husk was the only person present over the age of 25?

Source: Holy Moly mailout

GOT ANY COKE KATE?

By Ryan Parry 11/05/2007

UK MIRROR

A CHEEKY schoolboy stunned onlookers by asking Kate Moss for some cocaine after she refused him an autograph.

He heckled the model after she breezed straight past him into a trendy New York hotel.

When she put her head down without signing, the schoolboy, who had been waiting all day to see her, turned and shouted "Can I at least have some coke?"

The model was infamously branded "Cocaine Kate" in 2005 after pictures in the Mirror showed her snorting drugs at a music studio.

Her relationship with serial drug offender, musician Pete Doherty, has also raised eyebrows as he has lurched from drug convictions to spells in rehabilitation.

Kate, 33, has been in New York to launch her clothing range at the city's upmarket Barneys store. One onlooker said: "It was quite bizarre to see one of the world's most famous women being heckled by a fresh-faced schoolboy."

GOT ANY COKE KATE?

By Ryan Parry 11/05/2007

UK MIRROR

A CHEEKY schoolboy stunned onlookers by asking Kate Moss for some cocaine after she refused him an autograph.

He heckled the model after she breezed straight past him into a trendy New York hotel.

When she put her head down without signing, the schoolboy, who had been waiting all day to see her, turned and shouted "Can I at least have some coke?"

The model was infamously branded "Cocaine Kate" in 2005 after pictures in the Mirror showed her snorting drugs at a music studio.

Her relationship with serial drug offender, musician Pete Doherty, has also raised eyebrows as he has lurched from drug convictions to spells in rehabilitation.

Kate, 33, has been in New York to launch her clothing range at the city's upmarket Barneys store. One onlooker said: "It was quite bizarre to see one of the world's most famous women being heckled by a fresh-faced schoolboy."

:lol:

He Looks Like He's Going to Puke On Her

Posted Image

Kate Moss made out with my man in London yesterday when the pair reunited after Kate's NYC visit. Kate was overseas to promote her Topshop line at Barnye's. Witnesses say they were all over each other and more in love than ever. Blah! Blah! Blah!

I know all of you think Petey is disgusting, but he's a major dreamboat. Look at that. Kate is a lucky woman to have nabbed some a hot piece. Imagine what his nasty ass is going to look like in 10 years. Eeeeek!

Posted ImagePosted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Does She Realize Who She's Dating?!

Posted Image

Mr Amy Winehouse tried to play nice with Kate Moss at the Isle of Wright festival this past weekend. He put his arm around her and asked where Petey Doherty was. Kate Moss gave an answer that would make any mother proud, "‘Gone for a piss, you fucking queer!" Kate then had her bodyguard kick him out of her area.

I'm sure Kate feel threatened, because Amy and Mr Amy are her biggest competition in the trashbag couple category. Why can't they just be friends and share their crack? Two 8-balls are better than one!

Hmm...which couple would you have a threesome with? I'd definitely take Kate and Pete. He could sing me a Disney song and she could yell at me and call me a stupid queer. That'd be hot.

Source: The Sun

(Pagesix.com)

It's Up To Pete

KATE Moss will be a married woman this year, but only if her junkie-rocker boyfriend Pete Doherty stays drug free. Doherty, who's battled heroin and crack addiction for years, writes in his new memoir that, "Smack and needle-free we shall marry in the summer and I become 10 times happier than any given smackhead. Huzzah!" The tome, "The Books of Albion," also includes a love note from Moss revealing how mesmerized she is by Doherty: "You have touched my heart and soul you little [bleep]er . . . You make me high my sweet. My skin shivers and longs to be held by you."

www.dailymail.co.uk

Has Kate Moss at last locked the door on Pete the cheat?

by TAHIRA YAQOOB and RICHARD SIMPSON

Last updated at 00:25am on 4th July 2007

For years they defiantly stuck together while friends and family urged them to split.

But now it seems the tempestuous romance between model Kate Moss and her junkie boyfriend Pete Doherty has finally hit the buffers after he reportedly cheated on her.

The Babyshambles singer unwittingly confirmed the pair had gone their separate ways when he appeared in court yesterday on drugs charges.

Asked to give his address, he began to give Miss Moss's details before correcting himself, saying: "Actually, that has changed."

He broke down and wept as he admitted his law-breaking had been triggered by "personal problems".

Miss Moss, 33, changed the locks on the heavy wrought iron gates to her home in north London yesterday while Doherty has moved back to the flat he owns in Hackney, East London.

Doherty, 28, was pictured having a cosy tete-a-tete with a South African model on Friday after a night at the Crystal nightclub in London.

When word got back to Miss Moss the next day, she was said to have flown into a rage and locked him out of the home he has been sharing with her for months, then fled to Paris with her daughter Lila Grace.

She was due to take to the catwalk on Monday in John Galliano's tenth anniversary fashion show for Dior in Paris with Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Lily Cole and Gisele Bundchen.

But in floods of tears she pulled out of the show at the last minute. She returned to London but remained silent about her relationship when she emerged from her home yesterday.

Doherty, meanwhile, escaped jail after being caught driving his Jaguar without insurance or a valid MoT certificate, but with a stash of crack cocaine, heroin, ketamine and cannabis.

He turned up at West London magistrates' court more than two hours late to face six drugs and driving charges.

His lawyer Sean Curran told the court he had been "suffering personal problems" when he was arrested in May in Kensington, West London.

He added: "He had difficulties in his personal life that led to him to be caught in this situation driving his vehicle."

At the time, the couple reportedly had a row because Doherty was refusing to go to rehab.

The singer, who is already under a community order for his drug abuse, was said by his lawyer to have made progress in battling his addiction.

But district judge Davinder Lachhar warned him he could be jailed. She said: "It seems there has not been much difference in his use of drugs. The reality is that the community order has very little effect."

She agreed to defer sentencing until next month to give him a chance to undergo a five-day rehabilitation programme.

Doherty, who refused to discuss his relationship with Miss Moss, said as he left court: "It is rehab or jail. I was going to rehab anyway to be honest but this is a little push."

A friend of Miss Moss said yesterday: "Pete is in absolute turmoil. Up to this point Kate was in complete awe of him but the one thing she would not put up with was infidelity. 'Pete denied it happened but Kate told him to get out. He tried to reason with her but she was adamant. They have not spoken since."

www.dailymail.co.uk

She agreed to defer sentencing until next month to give him a chance to undergo a five-day rehabilitation programme.

Oh for sure - five days in re-hab's gonna clear Pete Doherty's problem right up.

And I'll bet dollars to donuts that Kate the Idiot takes him back again soon.

NOOO! It Can't Be Over!

Posted Image

Kate Moss has reportedly thrown all of Pete Doherty's things out of her home after he cheated on her ass. Kate fled to Paris upon hearing the news and she's apparently had all the locks changed on her crib and called in the movers to take his things away.

Sources say that Pete is the one that called it off, because he needs his space and thinks Kate is a "stalker."

A source said. "Kate's now back in London and has been calling Pete constantly, screaming and crying down the phone.

"She's angry and upset but completely obsessed and wants him back. He can't handle her and feels suffocated, so has suggested they take a break."

This is truly heartbreaking. The end of the era. They'll be back together by morning. Trust.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Kate Moss Jettisons Crackhead's Belongings

Filed under: Kate Moss , Pete Doherty

Posted Image

Kate Moss is serious. She's tossed out all of Pete Doherty's things and had the locks changed. He, on the other hand, is claiming she's stalking him and keeps calling him up and screaming. They remind of me of drunk couples who fight at parties and one of them always ends up laying across the hood of the car trying to prevent the other one from leaving. Except, of course, there's crack involved.

The fiery love affair between Kate Moss and her musician boyfriend Pete Doherty has come to an abrupt end as furious Kate first hired a removal van to remove his belongings, and now she's hired some heavies to keep the Babyshambles frontman out.

A source confirmed to The Mirror: "It is so over between Kate and Pete. She has brought in new security guards and Pete can't get anywhere near.

Pete has another story, and reportedly told Kate prior to their split that it's like "living with a f*cking stalker". I don't believe any of this. There is no way they are this verbal. Because with all the drugs he does, the only sound going on was his forehead smacking the kitchen table after he lifts off via syringe.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/05/kate_m..._belongings.php

She Had To Have Sex With Pete Doherty

Posted Image

Pete Doherty has moved out of Kate Moss' London pad and into the trailer park (I'm serious) following reports that she found out he cheated on her with a South African model. Well, another woman has come forward and claimed she slept with him 8-months ago while he was engaged to Kate.

The Italian woman claims she met Petey at a gig and that he wanted hardcore sex. She said, "Pete made it clear he wanted sex. I did feel a bit guilty about Kate but Pete was acting like she never existed." You'd have to be high out of your mind to eff Pete. I mean I'd get with his ass, but I have mental problems, so that makes sense.

Let's go back to the South African model. She is now saying that she had to sleep with him. Lindi Hingston (above) said, "It felt like I was cheating on Kate, but I just had to do it." She claims she had amazing sex.

"Had to do it" totally means that he had good crack. I still think Petey's dick doesn't work probably. I'm sure many a bitch have gotten lock jaw just trying to get that shit hard.

It's got to be the drugs, looks aside for a minute, every pic I see of him looks like he has one foot in the grave. He could easily be an actor at some haunted mansion amusement without any makeup at all.

eta: considering the reputation most rockstar musicians have (orgies, different women in every city, etc) it's a wonder anyone would try to have a relationship with them.

Edited by alpierce

Kate Moss 'in hiding' after Pete Doherty split

Last updated at 15:57pm on 12th July 2007

Supermodel Kate Moss is taking refuge at the home of close friend and confidante James Brown after her break-up with troubled rocker Pete Doherty, according to reports.

Moss has largely avoided the paparazzi since breaking up with Doherty and is now said to be under the watch of Brown, a celebrity hairdresser.

Kate Moss is reported to be staying with her long term friend James Brown, pictured here with the model in 2006

Posted Image

Lindi Hingston confessed her 'shame' after sleeping with Kate Moss' boyfriend Pete Doherty. Now another woman has claimed she too has slept with the Babyshambles frontman

An enraged Moss is also said to have burned her once treasured collection of Doherty's lyrics, love letters and poetry.

One source told The Sun: "Kate gathered quite a collection of Pete's rambilings over the two years. Now she's decided to cleanse herself of him by burning the lot."

She ended her relationship with Doherty following claims he slept with South African model Lindi Hingston and since then, Italian Lara Laghi has claimed she and the rocker slept together eight months ago when he was reportedly engaged to Moss.

Earlier this month, Moss called changed the locks on her North London home and called removal men to cart away Doherty's possessions, including art work and instruments.

Posted Image

But it has emerged that Doherty's alleged infidelity was not the only factor in their split.

The same source told the paper: "They already had a huge row over money before Pete went on the pull.

"Kate claimed he hadn't asked her first. It had made her question whether she could ever trust him again.

"They had a fall-out and Pete's reaction confirmed in Kate's mind that it was really the time to let go."

Doherty's troubles continue - his former girlfriend Lisa Moorish has reportedly issued him with a writ over failed child support payments for their four-year-old son Astile.

An enraged Moss is also said to have burned her once treasured collection of Doherty's lyrics, love letters and poetry.

One source told The Sun: "Kate gathered quite a collection of Pete's rambilings over the two years. Now she's decided to cleanse herself of him by burning the lot."

Earlier this month, Moss changed the locks on her North London home and called removal men to cart away Doherty's possessions, including art work and instruments.

Well, there goes an eBay extravaganza that would've put Kate's little tyke thru college! By the way, where is her child? Hopefully she didn't get tossed out with Pete's belongings.

By the way, where is her child? Hopefully she didn't get tossed out with Pete's belongings.

Maybe Dad has some summertime vacation visitation.....

Kate Fungus

Posted Image

Peter Andre doesn't know why Kate Moss is famous. He doesn't find her attractive and has even dubbed her "Kate Fungus." Sort of funny, but coming from him...not funny at all.

He said, "'She is meant to inspire young girls but how can a walking skeleton inspire anyone?

"Considering she's a supermodel she looks more like Kate Fungus than Kate Moss. Her body actually looks like it's eating itself."

OK...but his wife, Jordan, is a great role model to young girls? That's right youngins, get the biggest implants available and show them off to anybody who asks!

OK, Kate Fungus is funny.

http://www.dlisted.com/node

By the way, where is her child? Hopefully she didn't get tossed out with Pete's belongings.

Maybe Dad has some summertime vacation visitation.....

Does he have primary custody, because it really does seem like she's with her dad all the time? Kate is usually elsewhere doing drugs and screwing diseased rock stars, so she must not have much time for parenting.

Boo

Posted Image

Kate Moss is crying again. What's new? Homegirl is always crying. Buy yourself a donut and get over it! I'm more interested in her friend. Best face ever. She probably took a good look at Kate under that hat!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

They Have Sex?

Posted Image

Kate Moss is reportedly scared that two sex tapes may make their way on the internet. While Kate was with Dreamboat Petey the two documented most of their relationship on film and now two tapes are missing. The two are currently going through a messy break-up and Kate is afraid Pete will sell the tapes to make some crack dough.

A source said, "There are still some bits and pieces floating about of Pete with Kate. She has got rid of most of it. Six out of eight tapes have been destroyed. But she wanted to bury the lot before he could humiliate her by selling them or putting them on the internet."

I'm still shocked to hear that they actually get freaky. Crack dick usually never comes up without a shot of heroin to it. So I've heard....

Kate Moss Gets Some Wood

Posted Image

Kate Moss is so heartbroken over her relationship finally ending with Dreamboat Petey Doherty that she's moved in with Ronnie Wood and his wife, Jo.

A source said, "Ronnie and Kate have a history of partying together so it's unusual that they are having some quiet time."

"Kate is washing her hair of Pete, and Ronnie and his wife Jo have been taking her mind off things. He's on the wagon and that is great for her."

Ronnie, 60, confessed to drinking eight pints of Guinness, two bottles of vodka and a bottle of Sambuca every day. Lightweight. Ronnie is clean now.

Threesome! Please, Kate is dickmatized by Petey which is strange, because I'm sure Petey's wang has shrunk back into his body from all the crack he's done. Crack dick is not hot. Kate will be back with Pete by the middle of August. Trust.

Crackhead Back With Pre-Supermodel Girlfriend

Filed under: Kate Moss , Pete Doherty

Posted Image

Pete Doherty has allegedly gone back with the ladyfriend he was with before he got covered in Moss. Her name is Nadine Ruddy. Who in the hell would take this guy back after getting rid of him? Sheesh. It's not like he has any money, and he's always gonna nod off on you when you go to a movie because he is HIGH. And he's gonna sell your camcorder for crack rock money! Why not just handcuff yourself to a mouldering cadaver?

"Pete was with Nadine last weekend and picked her up from her home in Reading. She stayed with him until Monday when he went into rehab," a source revealed.

It has been reported that the pair were seeing each other while Pete was still with the supermodel and it was Nadine who persuaded Pete to go back to rehab, something his managers and Kate have failed to do.

So she's the Crackhead Whisperer. Kate is said to have resented the friendship between these two that kept going after their breakup. She had allegedly banned Pete from seeing Nadine while they were together. Honey, I wouldn't have worried. He's gonna go where the money is. Every time. Drugs are expensive after awhile. Especially when you also have all those lawyer's fees for your numerous charges and arrests and you don't actually have hit albums despite your fame. Which is from being a rolling wreck. You need funding!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Note: These photos are of Pete Doherty leaving rehab, and not with Nadine Ruddy.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/30/crackh..._girlfriend.php