princess

Kate Moss

Love Snubs House Deal with Moss

Rocker Courtney Love has backed out of buying Kate Moss' London property -- because it is too much of a mess.

The singer said the British supermodel's three-bedroom North London home was not worth the $7 million price tag, after she found sockets hanging out of the wall, scratches on the wooden floor and "depressing" pink and magnolia walls.

A friend of Love says, "She had a viewing and wasn't convinced, but Kate persuaded her to take a second look.

"That's when Courtney noticed the house was in a state -- with scratched floors and old-looking plug sockets. She said she would need to clean it up.

"There was a painting of Sid Vicious in the bathroom, which Kate said was valuable, and she offered to throw it in. But Courtney said she couldn't bathe with Sid hanging over her. She told Kate the house wasn't worth $7 million because of the redecorating."

Beauty And The Meth Face

Posted Image

Liv Tyler, please put your Kate Moss away. She's scaring the children! Actually, keep her around. They need to see what hard living can do to a person. It's a harsh reality.

Seriously, I think Kate Moss is leaning on Liv, because if she doesn't she'll hit the ground. That's sort of hot.

Here's Liv and her pet meth face at the 7th on Sale Gala last night. Kate's a Methagotchi! I want one.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Kate Moss party sensation

EXCLUSIVE: Top model's shock plea to DJ

By Stewart Maclean 23/11/2007

Posted Image

Wild-eyed Kate Moss smoked spliffs, got high on poppers and begged a DJ for drugs at a showbiz pal's birthday party, it was claimed yesterday.

At one stage the supermodel - famously exposed by the Mirror two years ago for snorting cocaine - screamed: "Who's got the drugs? Get me some gear!"

Kate's latest drug shame came as she let her hair down at an exclusive bash to celebrate former Hollyoaks star Davinia Taylor's 30th birthday.

Other celebrities at East London's trendy Colour Rooms included Naomi Campbell, Sienna Miller and Kelly Osborne - all members of the so-called Primrose Hill set. But yesterday a DJ hired to play at the 90s rave-themed do told how he was appalled by 33-year-old Kate's bizarre behaviour.

"She was a total nightmare," said Elliot Eastwick, 33. "It was obvious she was on drugs. I've seen enough drugged-up people to know."

Manchester-born Elliot said: "Even though I'd met Kate before I didn't recognise her at first. She had her hair in pigtails and was wearing tight wet-look leggings, a top and a black leather jacket.

"She seemed leathered already - sweaty, fidgety, and desperate to dance. She kept saying. 'Make me rave, make me rave', and demanding I change the music." Dad-oftwo Elliot said Kate and several other guests ignored the smoking ban to light up inside. He said: "Then someone in Kate's group started rolling spliffs.

When Kate came back she seemed even more lively and desperate to dance."

Elliot also told how the star's head lolled back as she sunk into a high after snorting from a bottle of alkyl nitrate, known as "poppers". He said: "Kate pulled some poppers out of her handbag and started snorting them in really heavily.

"It went straight to her head. You could see her loll as it took effect."

Elliot says he was stunned when Kate asked him for cocaine. He said: "She grabbed my lower arm, pulled me towards her and yelled, 'Who's got the drugs?'

"I told her I didn't know and I didn't have any, but she said, 'I want some gear. Get me some gear. You're a DJ, you must have some'. She was tapping on a record sleeve in the motion of someone racking up lines of coke. It was obvious what she was after.

"I remember thinking, 'God, Kate Moss just asked me for cocaine'.

"Then she and some mates disappeared into a back room and when she came back she was bouncier than ever. It was obvious she was on something."

Elliot says Kate's group were among the last to leave. He added: "They seemed desperate to carry on partying."

14 The age Moss was spotted by a talent scout in New York

£45M The fortune she has amassed with her modelling career

24 The number of times she has graced the British Vogue cover

And Kate's most vital numbers... 33-24-35

Pants Would Be Nice

Posted Image

What is wrong with pants? Pants do good things. They keep yours legs warm. They guard your genitals. Pants are our friends. So why do these twats turn their back on them?

Kate Moss forgot to wear pants to the Led Zeppelin tribute concert last night in London. She looks like she rushed over from "A Chorus Line" rehearsals, stole the love child of a zebra and a yak, hit it over the head, skinned it and then wore it out.

http://www.dlisted.com/

MOSS ACTS TO BLOCK DOHERTY VIDEOS

December 20, 2007 -- SUPERMODEL Kate Moss has her lawyers busy trying to gag her drug-addict ex-boyfriend, Pete Doherty. The Babyshambles frontman is negotiating with Britain's ITV2 network to tell all about their romance and share his home videos of her in a documentary titled "Kate & Pete: A Love Story." Doherty, who split with Moss last summer, could make $1 million, a source said, adding, "Producers hope he'll let them use a lot of film he and Kate shot on camcorders." But an insider told PageSix.com, "Kate is furious with Pete. She has contacted her lawyers and plans to get an injunction to stop the production." Moss will be horrified if the tapes surface. "Some of it is really raunchy stuff Kate believed would never be seen by anyone else," we're told. "She'll feel betrayed."

nypost

MOSS ACTS TO BLOCK DOHERTY VIDEOS

December 20, 2007 -- SUPERMODEL Kate Moss has her lawyers busy trying to gag her drug-addict ex-boyfriend, Pete Doherty. The Babyshambles frontman is negotiating with Britain's ITV2 network to tell all about their romance and share his home videos of her in a documentary titled "Kate & Pete: A Love Story." Doherty, who split with Moss last summer, could make $1 million, a source said, adding, "Producers hope he'll let them use a lot of film he and Kate shot on camcorders." But an insider told PageSix.com, "Kate is furious with Pete. She has contacted her lawyers and plans to get an injunction to stop the production." Moss will be horrified if the tapes surface. "Some of it is really raunchy stuff Kate believed would never be seen by anyone else," we're told. "She'll feel betrayed."

nypost

Duh.

DDDUUUUUUHHHHHH!

These people are so effed up.

(Pagesix.com)

Kate The 'great'

A TALENT booker for LateNet talk show host Ray Ellin got a tongue-lashing when she called an IMG rep for Kate Moss and invited the supermodel to be a guest on the popular Web show, which features a studio audience. "She was appalled that I would even consider the possibility of Kate considering a talk show," said the booker. "Her rep, Jennifer Ramey, yelled, 'Everyone in the world knows that Kate never does sit-down interviews. How on earth could you not know?' " When Ramey was told the show has had Fran Drescher and Richard Belzer on, Ramey growled, "You will never see Kate Moss interviewed. It is not her thing." Ramey did not return our call.

(Pagesix.com)

Kate The 'great'

A TALENT booker for LateNet talk show host Ray Ellin got a tongue-lashing when she called an IMG rep for Kate Moss and invited the supermodel to be a guest on the popular Web show, which features a studio audience. "She was appalled that I would even consider the possibility of Kate considering a talk show," said the booker. "Her rep, Jennifer Ramey, yelled, 'Everyone in the world knows that Kate never does sit-down interviews. How on earth could you not know?' " When Ramey was told the show has had Fran Drescher and Richard Belzer on, Ramey growled, "You will never see Kate Moss interviewed. It is not her thing." Ramey did not return our call.

They are probably worried about how stupid she will sound.

(Pagesix.com)

Kate The 'great'

They are probably worried about how stupid she will sound.

Or that she'll be too coked up to be coherent.

" Kate Moss reportedly had a bust-up with new boyfriend Jamie Hince - after the 33-year-old supermodel received a text message from her ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty.

According to reports, ‘The Kills’ frontman, 39, was not impressed - and was furious with Kate.

A source told Britain’s Daily Star newspaper: “They didn’t speak for around 2 hours and just sat apart from each other glaring.”

But the pair didn’t stay mad at each other for long.

“Eventually they kissed and made up,” adds the source.

Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Kate wants to clean up her act in 2008 - and plans to to make it the year of the family.

Kate, who in November last year revealed she wanted a nanny like Mrs Doubtfire, is giving 65-year-old Mary Davidson - her pal Sadie Frost’s mum - her own section of her North London house to create a more “family-friendly” atmosphere.

A source close to Kate told Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper: “Kate knows that Mary being there will ground her and make her home a far more stable environment for her five-year-old daughter, Lila Grace.

“She’s so excited about Mary moving in and doing lots of cooking and baking for her and her little girl.

“One of the conditions that Mary was brought in the first place was to make the whole place more homely.

“This is Kate’s way of cleaning up her act for 2008. It’s the year that she wants to make her life become more family-orientated.” "

source: http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/01/02/kate-...m-pete-doherty/

That's the face of a top model? And presumably a photo-shopped face, at that. Heck, I've seen better booking photos of drug prostitutes.

You said it perfectly, Serendipity. It is amazing she can still command modeling fees. Maybe her name is carrying her.

Kate Moss Profitable In 2007 Despite Recent Scandals & Firings

Supermodel Kate Moss' assets rose by $4.4 million in just one year - despite losing out on seven big contracts between 2006 and 2007. The 33-year-old snapped up a record 18 contracts worth millions after interest in her peaked following her cocaine scandal in 2005.

But that figure dropped to 11 in 2006, with stars like Keira Knightley and Maggie Gyllenhaal taking her place on the billboards for brands such as Coco Chanel and Agent Provocateur.

However, the decline in the number of contracts and the bad publicity she received for high-profile relationship with reformed drug addict Pete Doherty failed to make a dent in her profits. Latest figures for her firm Skate Enterprises show its assets went from $8.8 million to $13.2 million in the year to February 2007.

Moss currently has a string of lucrative deals with Versace, Bulgari and Rimmel.

starpulse

Portable Child

KATE Moss is trying her hand at the "be your daughter's best friend and not her mother" thing. The hard-partying model and her rocker boyfriend, Jamie Hince, apparently couldn't find a baby sitter for her 5-year- old daughter, Lila Grace, on New Year's Eve, so the couple took her along to the Amanpuri Resort in Phuket, Thailand. "Kate was dancing around with Lila, and they were sipping champagne until well past midnight," said our spy. "But Kate was definitely being a mom. She was with her daughter the whole time."

Kate Moss takes daughter clubbing?

British supermodel Kate Moss couldn't find a babysitter on New Year's Eve - so took her five-year-old daughter out clubbing.

The catwalk queen and rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince reportedly took Lila-Grace to the Amanpuri Resort in Phuket, Thailand, to ring in the New Year after failing to find someone to care for her.

A source tells New York gossip column PageSix, "Kate was dancing around with Lila, and they were sipping champagne until well past midnight.

"But Kate was definitely being a mom. She was with her daughter the whole time."