Sign in to follow this  
sanlee

Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson And Kristin Stewart, No More

Robert Pattinson has been dumped by Kristen Stewart - because he wanted to marry her.

The 19-year-old actress reportedly called time on her romance with her 'Twilight' co-star because the 23-year-old British actor was making her feel pressured and smothered.

A source told America's OK! magazine: "Robert was talking marriage but she told him they needed a break."

It has also been claimed Kristen felt their relationship was stopping her from spending time with friends and family.

The couple - who have never confirmed their romance, despite being pictured looking intimate on several occasions - were also said to have been arguing over how to continue their relationship while living in different countries.

An insider explained: "Now 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' has finished filming, there's been a lot of tension about the logistics of their relationship as Robert wants to go back to the UK, while Kristen prefers to stay in Los Angeles."

While filming the third movie in the series, Robert - who plays vampire Edward Cullen - had been sharing a luxury penthouse apartment with Kristen, who stars as love interest Bella Swann.

The pair had rented out the entire 34th floor of the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel in Vancouver, Canada, at a cost of $850 a suite each night.

A source said: "They have two rooms joined by a door. They use a third suite on the floor to listen to music or watch Blu-ray movies on a large, flat screen, when they stay in after a day's shooting or on weekends.

"They're great. Every room has floor-to-ceiling windows and large, flat screen TVs and chandeliers. The baths double as Jacuzzis. And, best of all, that floor has its own butler and security. Robert and Kristen are transported to and from the set by accessing a private elevator system in the hotel that leads to a gated and guarded garage."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Kristen Stewart's Vampire Life

Kristen Stewart said being famous is "sad and desolate" like being a vampire.

The 'Twilight' actress said Edward Cullen - the vampire her alter ego Bella Swan falls in love with in the film series “gives a handy parallel with what It's like being famous.

Kristen, 19, said "Edward is actually a really good parallel for fame.

"As a vampire he has a sad, desolate life “fame is the same."

She also talked about how she doesn't understand the cult of celebrity, and is keen to avoid it all costs, so she is taken seriously as an actress.

She added: "I don't want to be a movie star like Angelina Jolie. Nothing about being a celebrity is desirable.

"I'm an actor, its bizarre to me that everybody's so obsessive."

Kirsten did, however, say she relates to her character's actions in the second instalment of the films series, 'New Moon', more since the break up of her relationship with boyfriend Michael Anagrano earlier this year.

She added: "The worst thing about a break-up is not losing someone, but being told you're wrong.

"You don't trust yourself anymore. In the first movie Bella unabashedly followed her guy. Then in the second one she's like, 'I don't know why I've done this because it's been wrong,' and that I can relate to."

'Twilight: New Moon' is released in cinemas later this month.

Source contactmusic

Robert Pattinson Calls Kristen Stewart 'A Unique Girl'

This holiday season, Harper's Bazaar is fulfilling every Twilight fan's wish list with its December cover story showcasing smoldering photos of New Moon couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

While the pair remain coy in the interview about their rumored romance (Pattinson bristled at reports that there was anything going on to Vanity Fair), there's no denying that Stewart, 19, and Pattinson, 23, have a mutual adoration of one another.

In the magazine, on newsstands Nov. 17, the actress calls Pattinson "a great singer. Heartbreaking," while the British-born actor says of his costar, "She's a unique girl. You really don't meet many people like Kristen."

And Stewart is well aware that the raw chemistry the two share on screen portraying Bella and her bloodsucking – and beyond handsome – vampire boyfriend, Edward Cullen, is rare as well. During their audition, "We had a very responsive, palpable thing," she says.

There's also a playful note to their relationship. When asked who is more romantic, Stewart immediately says Pattinson, adding, "I think romance is anything honest. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming."

When is Pattinson posed with the same question he quips, "What did Kristen say?" When he finds out that she pointed at him, he responds, "No. I'm better at faking" and unleashed a long laugh.

Soon the pair will be inciting squeals in theaters nationwide: The Twilight Saga: New Moon opens Nov. 20.

Source People

Robert Pattinson: ‘I’m Not Insecure’

ROBERT Pattinson insists he’s secure with his body.

The hunky Twilight star says he doesn’t need to flash his six-pack to get attention.

“I don’t walk around with my shirt off all the time!” Pattinson joked, poking fun at costar Taylor Lautner. “It’s like driving a fancy car — you’re insecure about something.”

Pattinson — who plays Edward Cullen in the vampire movie franchise — also gave his opinion on Twilight sequel New Moon, which hits theaters later this month.

“It’s my favorite book,” he said. “I really connected to [it] really quickly. It think it’s an improvement [on Twilight]. It was nice not being the lead.”

Pattinson, 23, recently insisted he isn’t bothered that he’s constantly hounded by crowds of shrieking girls because it’s an “experience”.

“But at least that’s an experience, something new,” Pattinson said of the time he was clipped by a cab while fleeing from the ladies on the New York set of Remember Me this past summer.

“If it’s just screaming — and I know this sounds so ridiculous — that gets old. But sometimes when there’s literal chaos, it’s like being in a war zone, and that’s kind of exciting. You’re just running through the crowd of people chasing after you and no one knows what’s going on.”

Source showbizspy.com

Twilight Stars Hit The Road

San Francisco appearance on Monday, November 9.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart thrilled hundreds of fans in Los Angeles on Friday night as they kicked off their Mall Tour to promote "The Twilight Saga: New Moon."

The pair, along with co-star Taylor Lautner, took to the stage in the Hollywood and Highland Center and sent waiting fans into a frenzy. Pattinson told the crowd, "First of all, thanks to you guys. Without you, Twilight wouldn't be anywhere, so thanks very much."

And Lautner stunned fans further by announcing: "We have a special treat. The whole entire cast is about ready to come on stage and they're going to answer your questions so thank you, it should be exciting." The trio was then joined onstage by the rest of the cast, including Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene.

The waiting audience had earlier been entertained by performances by Death Cab For Cutie, Sea Wolf, Anya Marina and Band of Skulls, who all have tracks on the upcoming vampire movie's soundtrack.

The Twilight Mall Tour is continuing across the U.S. over the next two weeks, before wrapping up in New York on November 19.

Source:www.sfgate.com

Pattinson wants Van Sant to direct next 'Twilight' sequel

Actor Robert Pattinson is campaigning for Gus Van Sant to take charge of the fourth

"Twilight" movie after learning the film will be shot in the director's hometown.

The first big screen installment of the vampire series was filmed in the city of Portland, but the cast traveled to Vancouver earlier this year to film the following two sequels, "New Moon" and "Eclipse."

Now Pattinson has revealed they will be crossing back over the U.S. border for "Breaking Dawn," and he's hoping Oscar-nominee Van Sant, who was originally born in Kentucky, will jump on board the franchise as it's taking place in the city he's lived and worked in for several years.

Pattinson tells MTV.com, "I probably shouldn't say this, but I've heard that we're going to shoot it in Portland.

"I think Gus Van Sant would be great to do it. He shoots everything in Portland. He's good at making it look beautiful.

"('Breaking Dawn')'s all about teenage love and obsessions. I think Gus Van Sant would be great."

Filmmaker Catherine Hardwicke directed 2008's "Twilight" movie, while Chris Weitz took over camera duties for the upcoming "New Moon," and David Slade helmed next year's "Eclipse."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0WZtTYsNe

Sanlee-Thanks for the updates on what's going on with the Twilight phenom. I happen to be a fan of the series and the young actors involved so thanks again for taking the time to post. :hellowave:

Sanlee-Thanks for the updates on what's going on with the Twilight phenom. I happen to be a fan of the series and the young actors involved so thanks again for taking the time to post. :hellowave:

No prob KiKiTopaz!

I think Ted C has a crush on Pattinson!

It's true! 'New Moon' co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart caught holding hands in Paris

Paris for lovers, and judging by their tightly clasped hands, it looks like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have fallen under the city's spell.

As the "New Moon" co-stars boarded a plane following a press conference earlier in the day, Pattinson, 22, and the world's most famous shrinking violet, Stewart, looked happy to finally share some private time.

But no thanks to a sneaky paparazzi who snapped the smiling duo, their tender moment wasn't private enough.

After months of speculation, "Twilight" fans are now taking the hand-holding as cold, hard evidence of a romance between the toothsome couple.

And if Pattinson's recent interview with Britain's New! Magazine are true, it sounds like the brooding 19-year old Stewart is just his type.

"I like people who are strong and have a lot of darkness to them," the heartthrob told the mag.

While Stewart and Pattinson may be shirking the attention, their "New Moon" co-stars Peter Facinelli and Kellan Lutz get a kick out of it.

The actors playfully reenacted the hand-holding photo and posted it on Twitter with the caption: "Co-stars caught holding hands.

source://www.nydailynews.com

Robert Pattinson's Fat-Free Pride

Robert Pattinson is "proud" of his slender figure.

The 'Twilight' heartthrob - who plays the role of Edward Cullen in the vampire movies - said he had to work hard to hone his physique because he was desperate to be involved in all the action parts of the hit film franchise.

The 23-year-old actor said: "When I got the part, I started training because I wanted to do my own stunts - and some of them were pretty extreme.

"I did a lot of running and I worked out four to five hours a day. I only slowed down when I started to lose weight, but I've got to say, I'm pretty proud to show my abs now, and I have no fat at all!"

The British actor also admitted to finding being portrayed as a sex symbol quite terrifying and is still unable to cope with the attention.

He added: "It's kind of weird to get all this attention. It feels surreal. Honestly, when I auditioned for the part, I was so sure I didn't have a chance of getting the role. I'm so surprised the way things turned out."

Robert Pattinson's Strip Vow

Robert Pattinson would get naked on screen for the right role.

The British actor - who plays vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight' movies - would consider taking his clothes off if he thought the part required it.

He said: "I think it would depend on what it is. And I don't think a lot of people would really want to see that. I think it would ruin the illusion!"

Although he would be prepared to strip for a movie, the 23-year-old star admits he finds nudity embarrassing and struggled when he had to shoot explicit scenes for the 2008 movie 'Little Ashes', in which he played a young Salvador Dali.

He said in an interview with Britain's Star magazine: "It's funny because Spanish people have no problem with nudity at all, and I mean at all. And English people obviously do have the most enormous problem with it.

"Little things, like when I saw my father getting changed for swimming, I was traumatised by it... I kind of freaked out a bit."

Pattinson pulled from radio interview after Stewart question

Robert Pattinson left a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest just two minutes into the chat, after the DJ quizzed the actor about his "Twilight" co-star and rumored girlfriend, Kristen Stewart.

The Brit was in Los Angeles for the premiere of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" on Monday night and popped into Seacrest's portable studio for a planned interview.

Pattinson, flanked by minders, seemed at ease with the TV and radio personality and answered questions about the waiting fans and the popularity of the vampire franchise.

But the mood changed when Seacrest probed Pattinson about his relationship with Stewart.

The 23-year-old looked to his publicists for guidance and one beckoned him away from the studio, telling Seacrest, "No, I'm sorry. Let's go!"

Seacrest refused to let the matter rest, exclaiming: "You can't ask that question to the guy? It's his co-star! It's a fair question. I was cut off for the first time ever!"

His protests were in vain though - Pattinson left the studio with his representatives after telling Seacrest, "Watch 'New Moon,' it's amazing!"

Sourc: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0XEAVWqRG

Seriously, Cedric, get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Why in the world would they end an interview over that? Just say "no comment" and move on.

huh. watching letterman and guess who's on. Letterman asks right out if he's dating KS. Rob goes into how he's been trying to avoid answering the question and dave realizing he doest wants to totally let him off the hook with a joke and never went back to the question. he literally interupted pattinson with a joke so he didn't have to answer. sorta classy.

Vatican Slams 'Deviant' Twilight

The Roman Catholic Church has expressed concerns over the growing popularity of the "Twilight" movies - Vatican officials have called the vampire franchise a "moral vacuum with a deviant message".

The second film in the series, "The Twilight Saga: New Moon," hit cinemas this week and the movie's stars, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, have been travelling the world to promote the release.

But the worldwide hype, along with masses of hysterical teenage fans, has drawn criticism from the Vatican, with officials urging parents to be more vigilant about the type of films their children are watching.

Monsignor Franco Perazzolo, of the Pontifical Council of Culture, says, "The theme of vampires in 'Twilight' combines a mixture of excesses that as ever is aimed at young people and gives a heavy - esoteric element. It is once again that age-old trick or ideal formula of using extremes to make an impact at the box office. This film is nothing more than a moral vacuum with a deviant message and as such should be of concern."

Vatican officials previously criticized the "Harry Potter" film franchise for its themes of magic and wizardry, as well as Dan Brown adaptations "The Da Vinci Code," and "Angels and Demons" for their depiction of the Catholic Church.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0Xe2UQVMY

Robert Pattinson Escapes Attention

Robert Pattinson has struggled to avoid female fans on nights out drinking with friends.

A group of women posed as guests at the Bowery Hotel to catch a glimpse of the heartthrob, who was drinking in the "guests only" area of the bar on Friday (20.11.09), but were ejected by security guards after they realised they had given a fake room number to get closer to their idol.

A guest said: "Rob just kept lowering his hat. He wouldn't even look up as they walked by."

Despite the incident, Robert wasn't put off enjoying his social life and was also seen with 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' co-star Kristen Stewart - who he is also rumoured to be dating in real life, at a Japanese restaurant with friends in New York on Sunday (22.11.09).

A source said: "They'd obviously been there some time. The waiters were still delivering things to the table an hour after the kitchen was supposed to have closed."

Kristen, who plays Bella Swan in the vampire films - reportedly looked "exhausted", resting her head on her hand for most of the night.

Source contactmusic

The guy seems nice enough but I don't get the hysteria. Isn't Taylor Lautner supposed to be the lead in "New Moon?"

Yes, but the movie was changed to allow for more of Pattinson. In the book, Edward leaves and Bella hears him in her head. In the move, Bella "sees" him -- it was done to give more screen time for Pattinson.

Funny to think of Taylor as the lead when he almost had his ass canned because the producers didn't think he was hunky enough for the changes his character goes through -- I guess Taylor discovered the joys of steroids.

(Not a big Taylor or Jake fan)

The guy seems nice enough but I don't get the hysteria. Isn't Taylor Lautner supposed to be the lead in "New Moon?"

Yes, but the movie was changed to allow for more of Pattinson. In the book, Edward leaves and Bella hears him in her head. In the move, Bella "sees" him -- it was done to give more screen time for Pattinson.

Funny to think of Taylor as the lead when he almost had his ass canned because the producers didn't think he was hunky enough for the changes his character goes through -- I guess Taylor discovered the joys of steroids.

(Not a big Taylor or Jake fan)

that's a bit shortsighted them, to hire the guy for the first movie with the 2nd book already well established. Nothing like replacing major characters to throw a moive off. They did replace the female vampire baddy but i guess she's not a major character that people are jonesing for.

Yes it was shortsighted -- you can think Catherine Hardwicke for that --

I would have changed him out though == it would have been better to change him after Twilight -- then several movies into the series -- it will be interesting to see if he is able to maintain the physique through the end of the series -- on the other hand, I am sure the next two books will concentrate more on Edward and Bella and the upcoming battle with Victoria and the Volturi then it will Jake.

I can't bring myself to see New Moon . . .