Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Oops! Lindsay Told Pals: "I'm Not Going to Jail"

Today 12:13 PM PDT by Ted Casablanca

EOnline.com

Lindsay Lohan is off to jail. Surprised? Well LiLo sure is!

"Don't worry, I'm not going to jail," is what Lohan was telling and texting concerned friends (yes, she still has some) as recently as yesterday...

Pals close to Linds tell us the redhead thought she would get out on bail until her next probation violation hearing where she would then "probably" go to jail but would get out early because of overcrowding.

Jeez, sounds awfully like TMZ's theory yesterday.

"Lindsay reads the blogs," adds our source. "Think about it, she got out of jail early. She got out of rehab early. Why wouldn't she think she would get off easy today too?"

As for Us Weekly's story yesterday about how she was smugly drinking Jack and Coke's at Magnolia restaurant while faux-tweeting her confession about her failed drug test, our source can't confirm that actually took place. But does say this:

"I can tell you, alcohol was never really her issue. It was substance abuse, and perhaps worst of all her attitude about everything."

Yeah, except when she gets drunk she's way more likely to sniff whatever is lying in front of her.

"She really has a lot of psychological issues that need to be taken care of before she can change any of her other habits," adds our insider, rather concerned.

Can't argue there!

Honestly, we doubt jail is going to change any of L.'s habits right now. Girl needs psychological treatment and a long-ass time in rehab.

If not to make bloggers like us shut the ef up about what a mess you are, do it for your friggin' fans girlfriend. Because trust, they are losing hope.

Posted Image

I assume this was White Oprah on the way into court...

Aaaah, here she is leaving with LL's stilt shoes :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by princess

EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan To File Appeal; Fails In Secret Bid To Get Bail

Posted on Sep 24, 2010 @ 06:24PM

RadarOnline

Lindsay Lohan is appealing Judge Elden Fox’s stunning decision to deny bail and send the troubled actress back to jail, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Lohan's high-powered lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, plans to file the paperwork with the appellate department of the Los Angeles Superior Court, as soon as this afternoon.

“She will be filing the writ of appeal as soon as possible,” a source connected to the case told RadarOnline.com, exclusively.

“Lindsay's defense is simple: Judge Fox doesn't have the right to deny her bail."

The twist followed a desperate — and failed — attempt to get sprung from Lynwood Detention Facility, as RadarOnline.com was first to report.

Chapman Holley entered Judge Fox's courtroom shortly after 1:30 pm PT, for a top secret meeting, along with the deputy district attorney.

A source close to the case told RadarOnline.com: "Lindsay's lawyer, the district attorney and Judge Fox met in chambers for about 10-15 minutes. Judge Fox made no changes and didn't give Lindsay bail.

“Judge Fox is in trial and busy, so barring any other extraordinary changes, Lindsay's temporary home will be the until October 22nd.”

Judge Fox won't be involved with the appeal, we’re told.

Earlier Friday, Lohan was led away from a Beverly Hills courtroom in handcuffs and taken back to jail, where she is expected to spend nearly a month awaiting a hearing for violating her probation by failing a drug test.

Judge Fox denied Lohan bail and set an October 22 hearing to decide whether the 24-year-old had violated terms of her probation on a 2007 conviction for drunk-driving and cocaine possession.

I find it interesting that October 22nd is exactly 94 days after the original sentencing date in July.

Somewhere, Judge Marsha is smiling.

Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Aiming For Early Jail Release

But L.A. Sheriff's spokesperson tells People the starlet won't be released until her October hearing.

By Mawuse Ziegbe (@mawuseziegbe)

Lindsay Lohan has returned to jail, an increasingly familiar place for the troubled starlet. However, the actress is reportedly trying to leave her new digs as soon as possible. Radar Online reports that Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, huddled with Judge Elden Fox and the deputy district attorney on Friday (September 24), hours after the actress was sent to jail for the second time in three months.

"Lindsay's lawyer is asking that bail be set," a Lohan source told the website. "Shawn Chapman Holley contends that Judge Fox must grant Lohan bail pending the probation-violation hearing on October 22."

Lohan was sent back to prison after she admitted to failing a recent drug test. According to the requirements of her release after rehab, a positive drug and/or alcohol test is grounds for additional jail time. Judge Fox denied the "Freaky Friday" actress bail and she was handcuffed and taken into custody. Lohan is expected to remain locked up until her hearing next month.

Lohan's lawyer did not respond to MTV News' request for comment at press time.

Although Lohan's legal muscle is apparently pulling out all the stops to get her released early, authorities maintain the actress won't be sprung until her next court date.

"Ms. Lohan cannot be released early because this isn't a jail sentence," L.A. Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. "She's being held by court order until her hearing on October 22. She will be held in the same conditions as her last stay, in a keep-away unit."

She may not be headed for an early exit, but her entrance into prison is similar to her last visit. "She's now being processed through, she's going to go through the same physical and mental evaluation," said Whitmore, who noted that, "for the safety and security of the entire jail system," Lohan will be separated from her fellow inmates.

In July, Lohan served 13 days of a 90-day jail sentence over a probation violation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction. She followed up the jail time with 23 days in a court-ordered rehab facility, less than a third of her 90-day sentence.

We betting?!?!?!

She stays in jail until her Oct 22nd court date. At that time, judge says punishment is 3 months of in-patient facility and she will NOT be allowed to be released early.

*fingers crossed*

We betting?!?!?!

She stays in jail until her Oct 22nd court date. At that time, judge says punishment is 3 months of in-patient facility and she will NOT be allowed to be released early.

*fingers crossed*

Hmmm...is it time for me to give Chit Chat a poll? ;)

Nope, she's getting out already!

Lindsay Lohan Will Bail Out of Jail

9/24/2010 5:45 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

UPDATE 6:02PM PDT: Lindsay will have to get a SCRAM bracelet (this will be her third) within 24 hours -- and under the terms of her bail, she is not allowed to be around known drug users ... and must submit to search by law enforcement at any time.

Also, nightclubs will be a major no-no ... Linds has to stay out of places where alcohol is the "chief item of sale."

Lindsay Lohan will be a free woman soon, because a judge has just reversed Judge Elden Fox's decision and has granted LiLo bail ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Fox ruled earlier today ... Lindsay could be held without bail. But apparently the Judge's ruling flies in the face of California law, which gives defendants the right to bail in misdemeanor cases.

Judge Patricia Schnegg, Assistant Supervising Judge for the L.A. County Criminal Courts, just threw Judge Fox's bail decision out the window. Judge Schnegg has set bail at $300,000.

Lindsay, who is in Lynwood Jail right now, should get out soon ... probably in a few hours.

Edited by WillyWonka

"under the terms of her bail, she is not allowed to be around known drug users

"

Would that include Mommy?

REALLY. ugh, this whole thing makes me so angry. She doesn't have a shot at recovery with Dina enabling her.

It dawned on me that she never gave that million dollar "post jail" interview. This relapse cost her a hell of a lot. I'm warming up my email fingers... as soon as I hear of any legit news organizations willing to pay for an interview now, I'm going to let them know that I'll boycott their stations/publications.

Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer Threatened by Michael

9/26/2010 2:37 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, worked miracles running back and forth to court Friday to spring her client from jail, but it wasn't good enough for Michael Lohan. TMZ has learned daddy Lohan left a voicemail and texts on Holley's phone, threatening to "blow you out of the water."

Sources tell us the voicemail -- left earlier in the week -- also threatened to "dig up dirt" on Shawn, as well as Lindsay's business manager, Lou Taylor.

Michael left two text messages on Holley's phone Friday after the court hearing, telling her she should do Lindsay a favor and quit. In another text, Michael claimed Holley and Taylor were destroying the Lohan family.

Michael went nuclear at the Bev Hills Courthouse Friday morning after Judge Elden Fox threw Lindsay in jail. Fox's decision was reversed later that day after Holley filed an appeal, and Lindsay got out of jail Friday night.

We're told Holley, who could not be reached for comment, will not seek a restraining order.

It's just Michael being Michael.

UPDATE: Michael tells TMZ, "It's true. I said those things ... but it’s spun. I wasn’t knocking Shawn for working all those hours ... I was knocking the fact that I told them to do this [send Lindsay to rehab] a long time ago. Just now they’re listening."

LiLo on heroin

By Jennifer Wiley, 26/09/2010

CROUCHING in a dark corner, Lindsay Lohan is poised to inject herself with what appears to be a syringe of heroin.

Our shocking picture shows the troubled Mean Girls star wrapping a tourniquet around her lower arm - the method addicts use to raise a vein.

Her right hand hovers the needle over the skin of her left arm.

In other exclusive images, apparently taken at a sleazy Hollywood bash, she snuggles up to party pal Paris Hilton before sharing a passionate kiss with her fellow wildchild.

Our horrifying revelations will compound fears about the extent of LiLo's breakdown - as she was returned to jail this week for a third time. Lohan, 24, was released yesterday following her 15 hours behind bars after posting £190,000 bail.

This was a result of her failing a court-ordered drugs test for cocaine, which was in breach of her probation stemming from a 2007 conviction for drink-driving and cocaine possession.

This is the first time there has been evidence that Lohan may have been dabbling in harder drugs like heroin, which is commonly injected.

Our source said: "These images of her with the syringe are terrifying."

In the startling new photos, the Hollywood hellraiser appears to play with the tip of the drugs needle - and then plays with heiress chum Paris.

The pair paw at each other before Paris straddles Lindsay and strokes her face. Lohan, revealing a bra strap and cleavage, then wraps her arms around the neck of Paris, now 29.

Speaking about the pictures, believed to have been taken in 2007, our source said: "What no one knows for certain is just how often Lindsay does drugs - or exactly which drugs she does.

"Lindsay has made no secret of her drug addiction. People are used to seeing her off her head."

Previously, the News of the World revealed shocking snaps of Lohan posing with US TV host Vanessa Minnillo - as she jokingly held a knife to her neck while LiLo bit the tip of another blade.

Lindsay recently Tweeted: "Substance abuse is a disease which doesn't go away overnight. I'm working hard to overcome it. I did fail my recent drug test. I'm prepared to face the consequences."

Her next court appearance is on October 22.

A friend said: "Lindsay needs help desperately. She has needed help for years."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now I'm no drug addict by any stretch (and not only because I'm deathly afraid of needles), but isn't the tournequet placed ABOVE the vein that you're looking to raise? I can't imagine that routine lab work and heroin injections would be any different in regard to tournequet placement. :3huh:

Now I'm no drug addict by any stretch (and not only because I'm deathly afraid of needles), but isn't the tournequet placed ABOVE the vein that you're looking to raise? I can't imagine that routine lab work and heroin injections would be any different in regard to tournequet placement. :3huh:

I was thinking the same thing.

We betting?!?!?!

*fingers crossed*

Wow, I wasn't even close. :rolleyes:

Lindsay Lohan Chooses Rehab

9/26/2010 11:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan is about to re-enter rehab ... and it's her decision.

Sources with direct and specific knowledge of the situation tell TMZ Lindsay will enter a live-in facility outside of Los Angeles within days. Lindsay is now agonizingly aware she has an addiction problem and also acknowledges the reality -- addicts often backslide before they get better.

We're told Lindsay is telling people she doesn't want this type of life anymore. She says she wants to get better and wants to do whatever it takes at this point ... irrespective of what Judge Elden Fox does to her.

Every lawyer tells their client it looks better to enter before the judge orders it....

EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan 'In Denial' About Drug Addiction; Considering Stint At Betty Ford Clinic

Posted on Sep 27, 2010 @ 02:30PM

RadarOnline

Lindsay Lohan is “in denial” about being a drug addict and doesn’t realize her substance abuse issues “could kill her” — this according to one of her closest confidants.

Lohan is headed back to rehab in the next 48 hours — and while a final decision hasn’t been made on the destination — sources tell RadarOnline.com the Mean Girls star is closely looking at the Betty Ford Clinic in Rancho Mirage, California, which is just outside Palm Springs.

This will be Lohan’s fifth time entering a rehab facility for substance abuse, her second stint this year, with the most recent being a 22-day stint at UCLA’s Medical Center in August following her 14-day prison term.

But according to the source, "Lindsay is still in denial about being an addict and doesn't realize this disease can kill her.”

“She is in denial about the power this disease has over her,” said the insider.

“Even though she has been to jail twice in recent months, it hasn't changed Lindsay's underlying behavior.

“Lindsay is willing to get help, but she doesn't seem to grasp the severity of her drug addiction."

A 30-day inpatient program at Betty Ford, one of the best in North America, costs approximately $26,000.

Lohan will have access to the campus’ 20-acre state of the art facility that is privately gated and armed with security around the clock, as well as the center’s promise of a “lifetime of support” after she leaves the program.

The Betty Ford Center has hosted many notable celebrities such as Anna Nicole Smith, Keith Urban, Robert Downey Jr. and Chevy Chase.

RadarOnline.com has also learned Judge Elden Fox, who remanded Lohan into custody with no bail pending her probation violation hearing on October 22, could haul the starlet back into his courtroom.

“There is a small chance Judge Fox could place further restrictions on her bail pending the next hearing,” said one legal source, involved in the case.

“But nothing phases Lindsay anymore.

“Everyone around Lindsay is hoping that this time will be different for her in rehab, but this disease is controlling her.”

Lindsay Lohan Will Go to Rehab Today

31 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan will check herself into rehab today.

We've learned the facility is in Southern California. It is not Promises -- she's been there, done that. [Princess: plus Promises costs about 3 times as much as Betty Ford :D ]

Lindsay wants to be at a facility that is close so friends and family can visit, but we're told the facility isn't bending the rules for LiLo.

We're told it's a live-in facility and the plan is for Lindsay to stay there until her court hearing next month, and maybe longer.

Perez' callout for the IRS to audit Hohan kind of makes me laugh, but boy is that mean. You KNOW she doesn't report that income she gets from selling pap opportunities, and she could go to jail for a long time for that.

Lindsay Lohan Will Go to Rehab Today

31 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan will check herself into rehab today.

We've learned the facility is in Southern California. It is not Promises -- she's been there, done that. [Princess: plus Promises costs about 3 times as much as Betty Ford :D ]

Lindsay wants to be at a facility that is close so friends and family can visit, but we're told the facility isn't bending the rules for LiLo.

We're told it's a live-in facility and the plan is for Lindsay to stay there until her court hearing next month, and maybe longer.

Oh yeah, good idea because family and friends have all been so helpful, supportive and healthy for her so far in her life. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing.

I thought she was injecting in her leg! :jawdrop:

Just had the idea for a perverted puzzle game: Kate Moss, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan - find the hidden needle marks.