Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

It just dawned on me why Betty Ford would ask that woman not to press charges against Lilo. Because they have deep pockets, and that family is litigation happy (desperate for money).

I tend to think that in this case, Lilo didn't do it. I think this chick is looking to make a quick buck and thinks she's found her payday and 15 minutes of fame in Lilo.

I agree with you that this woman is seeking an easy payday, but Lindsay did refuse to take a breathalyzer (at least for several hours), which doesn't look so good for her.

I tend to think that in this case, Lilo didn't do it. I think this chick is looking to make a quick buck and thinks she's found her payday and 15 minutes of fame in Lilo.

I agree with you that this woman is seeking an easy payday, but Lindsay did refuse to take a breathalyzer (at least for several hours), which doesn't look so good for her.

Has anyone else backed up that story or is it just this employee who is claiming that? I can't keep up!

Has anyone else backed up that story or is it just this employee who is claiming that? I can't keep up!

actually, I'm not sure -- I can't keep up either!

actually, I'm not sure -- I can't keep up either!

It's confirmed that she didn't take a breathalyzer. I also don't trust the worker either....however, if I'm the judge...I'm like, uhhhh..Lindsay, WTF are you doing in a bar, since you are a recovering addict? She broke curfew and that's what started the trouble, so now it's everyone else's fault...which is her and her Mother's motto.

If she is on probation (again, can't keep up at this point, but she is, right?) she can not be in any establishment where the primary function is booze. That would be a bar. So just being in a bar - regardless if she was drinking or not - is a violation of probation. I have heard the argument that the person was there to "see a band", but that's a hit or miss argument depending on the judge. I think she's screwed. On the other hand, I've said that before and she got off, so.....

I would hope she is screwed, so maybe sitting behind bars will finally scare her straight to the path to recovery. No one(the media) seems to bothered that she was in a bar.

But I think she'll get off also...

ah, yes. Betty Ford "Celebrity" Rehab. This is pathetic. If Lindsay went to a bar, even if she didn't drink alcohol, she should be tossed from the program and put in jail for probation violation. The worker, by going to the press (or worse, TMZ) violated Lindsay's right to anonymity. This situation should have been dealt with swiftly by the people in charge. What really pisses me off is the sound bite that Dina gave the other night. Wasn't she standing outside of a club? You would think with the problems Lindsay has, Dina would at least refrain from getting her drink on in public places (aka paparazzi feeding grounds) <_<

Lindsay's Alleged Victim Will Refuse to Cooperate

12/24/2010 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

The ex-Betty Ford staffer who claims Lindsay Lohan assaulted her earlier this month will not only drop her criminal complaint, she'll refuse to cooperate with authorities ... TMZ has learned.

Dawn Holland, who told TMZ earlier this week how Lindsay ripped a phone from her hand causing a severe sprain, now says Lindsay should not be prosecuted.

Holland's lawyer, Keith Davidson, tells TMZ, "Dawn will not continue to press charges against Lindsay, nor will she be assisting any further in the investigation or prosecution."

And this is interesting ... we asked Davidson how his client would respond if she's subpoenaed, and he said, "She won't."

Davidson says Holland and Lindsay share a common bond -- they're both recovering addicts, Holland does not want "in any way shape or form to do anything that would violate Lindsay's probation or cause an arrest."

Davidson says, "A crime has quite simply not been committed by Ms. Lohan."

Lindsay's Alleged Victim Will Refuse to Cooperate

12/24/2010 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

The ex-Betty Ford staffer who claims Lindsay Lohan assaulted her earlier this month will not only drop her criminal complaint, she'll refuse to cooperate with authorities ... TMZ has learned.

Dawn Holland, who told TMZ earlier this week how Lindsay ripped a phone from her hand causing a severe sprain, now says Lindsay should not be prosecuted.

Holland's lawyer, Keith Davidson, tells TMZ, "Dawn will not continue to press charges against Lindsay, nor will she be assisting any further in the investigation or prosecution."

And this is interesting ... we asked Davidson how his client would respond if she's subpoenaed, and he said, "She won't."

Davidson says Holland and Lindsay share a common bond -- they're both recovering addicts, Holland does not want "in any way shape or form to do anything that would violate Lindsay's probation or cause an arrest."

Davidson says, "A crime has quite simply not been committed by Ms. Lohan."

Dawn Holland sounds like quite the manipulator. She and Lindsay were both recovering addicts when she plastered her own face on TMZ and any other news show that would listen to her crab about how Lindsay injured her. Boo hoo. And as recovering addicts, aren't they supposed to be honest and take responsibility for their actions? Last I heard, a subpoena is not an invitation, but a demand to appear. Hopefully the Lohans have paid Dawn Holland enough to drop the charges so that she can post bail for failure to appear on that summons.

Edited by Serendipity

If she is on probation (again, can't keep up at this point, but she is, right?) she can not be in any establishment where the primary function is booze. That would be a bar. So just being in a bar - regardless if she was drinking or not - is a violation of probation. I have heard the argument that the person was there to "see a band", but that's a hit or miss argument depending on the judge. I think she's screwed. On the other hand, I've said that before and she got off, so.....

I hope you are right, Princess. And even if she wasn't drinking, in a BAR, then she should have just come in through the front door of the sober-living house and taken her lumps for being merely late (but she'll have pretty hair, right??). I have a feeling she'll skate again, but she'll be back in the bars in no time, and if that is the case, will likely never work a legitimate job again.

BTW, who in the hell would buy her leggings??? I'd consider them if they were in the bargain bin at Big Lots.....

Police: Lindsay Lohan Committed Battery

By Ken Lee

Tuesday January 04, 2011 12:00 PM EST

people.com

So much for Lindsay Lohan's clean start in 2011.

Police now assert the actress did, in fact, commit battery against a Betty Ford employee in a Dec. 12 scuffle – and plan to hand the case over to local prosecutors for review.

"The investigation determined Ms. Lohan violated several aspects of her probation, including the battery [charge]," the Palm Desert Police Department said in a press release Monday, adding that they plan to notify Lohan's probation officer.

Lohan's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, wasn't immediately available for comment. Lohan, 24, was released from rehab Monday and faces a routine Feb. 25 progress review hearing.

L.A. Superior Court Judge Elden Fox previously warned Lohan that any more slip-ups would be met with six months in jail. As of Tuesday, however, the court still hadn't received formal notice of the incident.

Betty Ford employee Dawn Holland was fired the same day she went public with claims that Lohan threw a phone at her and yanked another phone out of her hand, causing a sprain after a confrontation at the famed Rancho Mirage, Calif., clinic.

Holland stated that Lohan was acting "out of control" and had alcohol on her breath and refused to take a Breathalyzer test when she was caught coming home past curfew.

Police continued their investigation despite Holland's decision to recant her claims, with her attorney stating that Holland, a former addict herself, had no desire to see Lohan prosecuted.

Posted Image

Sam Ronson -- 'Pissed Off' at LiLo Move-In

1/4/2011 5:58 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Sam Ronson is furious that her ex-GF Lindsay Lohan is moving in next door -- and yesterday, the DJ wanted to make it crystal clear, "Trust me, it wasn't planned."

As Ronson tried to get out of her Venice, CA pad yesterday -- photogs tried to ask about the situation ... but a frustrated Sam replied, "Dude, I'm way too pissed off right now."

Why's she so pissed? Well, for starters ... she could barely get out of her garage yesterday -- because she was blocked by Lohan's moving van.

Edited by princess

Palm Desert PD Gunning for Lindsay From the Get-Go

1/4/2011 10:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Palm Desert Police Department was rabidly trying to get Lindsay Lohan arrested just days after her altercation with a Betty Ford Center staffer.

Sources say a police lieutenant contacted L.A. County Deputy Probation Officer Barbara Parker shortly after Lindsay's December 12 run-in with Dawn Holland, asking her to come to Betty Ford and arrest Lindsay for violating her probation. When Parker told the lieutenant it would be premature to take such drastic action, we're told the lieutenant began arguing with her and it got "extremely heated."

We've learned after the call, the lieutenant's boss called Parker to apologize.

As TMZ reported earlier today, the police are now saying Lindsay violated her probation by committing a battery. What's interesting is that it's for the L.A. County Probation Department and ultimately a Beverly Hills judge -- not the police in Riverside County -- to conclude if Lindsay violated probation.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will take no action against Lindsay unless she's convicted of battery in Riverside County. So she skates...I bet. :rolleyes:

Does she really thinking moving into the place right next to her ex will make Sam come back to her?!?!?!

Posted Image

EONline.com

She's an actress-singer-entrepreneur with a taste for designer duds, including her own. Her every action is documented by the paparazzi. And she's had some trouble with the law.

Yes, we realize that could be any number of young stars these days. But this particular trainwreck just so happens to be moving into a new $7,100-a-month rental in Venice, Calif. after a stint in rehab.

So whose pad is this?

Why, Lindsay Lohan's, of course!

The two-story, 4-bedroom single-family home features a luxurious master suite, a second bedroom and bath, a spacious office as well as patio and roofdeck views of downtown L.A. and the mountains beyond. It's also blocks away from the beach, and wouldn't you know, just so happens to be next door to her former flame, Sam Ronson.

Perhaps LiLo needs some friendly support upon getting out of the Betty Ford clinic as part of her ongoing probation in her drug and DUI case.

Does she really thinking moving into the place right next to her ex will make Sam come back to her?!?!?!

P, I'm not entirely buying that they are broken up...at least until I see Ronson packing up and moving out.

The other issue is...isn't Lohan moving next door a person who she was involved with during her addictive "past?" Is this part of the therapy to be back around the same folks?

But this particular trainwreck just so happens to be moving into a new $7,100-a-month rental in Venice, Calif. after a stint in rehab.

I wonder how long it will take for eviction proceedings for non payment of rent to begin. That's an awful lot of leggings to have to unload in bargain bins across the USA.

Why does a single person need a 4 bedroom condo? Especially one that costs $7,100/month? Especially one who was just claiming she was too broke to pay her rehab bill?

Cops: Lindsay Under the Influence at Betty Ford

1/5/2011 9:22 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Palm Desert Police Department officials believe Lindsay Lohan was under the influence of drugs or alcohol while at Betty Ford.

As TMZ first reported, the PD believes Lindsay committed violations of her probation -- apart from the alleged December 12 battery. Sources say the cops believe Lindsay was under the influence of drugs or alcohol -- which would be a violation of her probation in the Beverly Hills DUI case. And they believe she violated probation by refusing to submit to a breathalyzer.

The former Betty Ford staffer who filed the battery complaint against Lindsay -- and then said she didn't want Lindsay prosecuted -- has told TMZ she believed Lindsay was under the influence of alcohol on the night of the incident.

It's curious that Palm Desert cops are weighing in on a probation violation outside their jurisdiction.

But Shawn Chapman Holley tells TMZ, "I had numerous conversations with Betty Ford counselors and doctors and it was never suggested by anyone that she ever drank or used drugs."

Holley adds, "Her discharge letter is totally consistent with that."

Wow, Palm Desert cops really on her ass. Guess they don't want to get the wrong press about riffraff in their city :D

Lindsay's Battery 'Victim' to Cops: 'Back Off!'

1/5/2011 5:10 PM PST by TMZ Staff

The former Betty Ford employee who filed the battery report against Lindsay Lohan thinks the Palm Desert Police Department is out of line by gunning for LiLo, and thinks cops should "back off."

Dawn Holland, who was fired from Betty Ford after the December 12 altercation, tells TMZ, "Lindsay has got enough to deal with as is ... they just need to back off and let it go."

Holland is suspicious of the Palm Desert cops' motive, saying they seem to be going way out of their way to nail Lindsay.

Holland adds, "Jail is not going to rehabilitate her."