Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

*Breaking News*

She got 90 Days?

Followed immediately by 90 days of inpatient rehab! And she asked to take the SCRAM off until she surrenders in two weeks, and the judge said NO WAY! THAT made her cry even harder! Yippeee!

so she gets 2 weeks to surrender and begin serving her time -- why??? Throw her ass in jail NOW.

I agree, I was astounded. Okay, now, the question: will she get tanked tonight at her birthday party? I think it goes without saying, but OF COURSE! She's that stupid.

Lindsay Lohan sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating probation, skipping alcohol ed classes

BY Tori Richards In Beverly Hills and Larry Mcshane In New York

DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 6:36 PM

Lindsay Lohan is going to jail for 90 days.

A Beverly Hills judge found Lohan violated probation on two DUI cases and sent the "Mean Girls" star away after a day-long hearing that left the actress in tears.

"She comes and goes as she pleases," said irate Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel. "There's been a history of that. No excuses."

Lohan was ordered to surrender on the morning of July 20.

The stiff sentence came after a weepy Lohan - breaking down at times - made an emotional pitch to stay out of jail.

"I'm not taking this as a joke," Lohan said through tears. "It's my life, it's my career."

When Revel handed down the sentence - three times what prosecutors sought on the probation violation - Lohan wept on her lawyer's shoulder.

Lohan missed seven scheduled alcohol education sessions between December 2009 and Monday, according to witness Cheryl Marshall, co-owner of the Right On facility.

Lohan's excuses for skipping her sessions ran the gamut from no flights at a North Carolina airport to promoting a clothing line to the death of her uncle (although she did not attend his funeral).

She had previously missed eight sessions, leading to a pointed letter sent to Lohan's lawyer last August.

"Her excuses are endless and disrespectful," wrote John Marshall, who runs Right On with his daughter.

Revel had ordered Lohan to attend weekly alcohol education classes - or face possible jail time for violating her probation.

Lohan, 24, wore a black top, black pants and sunglasses when she arrived at court early for a hearing that could end up with her in jail.

Revel - who ordered Lohan to wear a SCRAM bracelet in May - said she would not throw the onetime Disney star behind bars because of a positive reading for alcohol.

Lohan tested negative for booze hours after the June 7 reading of .03 on the bracelet - less than two drinks.

Prosecutor Danette Meyers had argued that the reading was a probation violation, and encouraged the judge to take a hard line against Lohan.

"She clearly violated your order," Meyers argued before the judge spared Lohan. "It makes no sense to have it there if you're not going to abide by it, and there's no sanction."

Lohan was nearly thrown in jail two months ago when she blew off a Los Angeles court appearance and was spotted hanging out aboard a yacht in the French Riviera.

Revel was so infuriated that she instead revoked LiLo's probation and ordered the former child star to post $100,000 bail to avoid 180 days behind bars.

She also ordered the hard-partying starlet to wear the alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet despite Lohan's concerns that it could affect her career.

The case stems from a pair of 2007 DUI arrests, including one where Lohan drunkenly crashed her car into a Beverly Hills tree.

She wound up spending 84 minutes in jail, and was placed on probation - which Revel extended for a year last October because of Lohan's failure to comply.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/07/...l#ixzz0swjULq9r

Wow...this is like Christmas and my birthday all rolled up in to one. It's about damn time something finally sticks to the Teflon Ho.

All you Los Angelenos be smart out there. I suspect the roads will be anything but safe between now and the 20th.

I hope the court ordered post jail 90 day treatment program is a real one-not Promises.

and I hope she actually does 90 days of jail and not "you can do a couple hours and we'll call it even" celebrity jail time

Wow...this is like Christmas and my birthday all rolled up in to one. It's about damn time something finally sticks to the Teflon Ho.

All you Los Angelenos be smart out there. I suspect the roads will be anything but safe between now and the 20th.

ditto that

Hope that "Overcrowding" won't have her in and out of jail in a 5-day span.

I read that we can expect 23 days: 25 percent of her sentence. BUT, then it is DEFINITELY 90 days of inpatient rehab. I don't think she can comply with this one without bolting. Should be interesting.

Was there any mention anywhere as to whether she had to surrender her passport?

I didn't hear anything. Really, would she be THAT insane?????

I stopped cheering enough to realize that this is California and she probably will serve a few days and have a premiere party after her release...I think Paris was sentenced to 45 days and got a shorter sentence (a week or two)...due to overcrowding, being rich, white...lol. :threeblindmice:

*Delete*

Edited by BobbyD

Posted Image

Did she think that was appropriate???

While in court on Tuesday, soon-to-be jailbird Lohan had a rude and profane message painted onto her middle finger the whole time.

As her nail said, she was giving everyone a big "Fuck You"!

Well, unfortunately for her, the one who got fucked was Lindsay Lohan, sentenced to 90 days in jail and 90 days at in-patient drug rehab.

No airbrushing of the nails in jail. No fake tanning. Just lots of time to come off prescription pills, stay away from hardcore drugs and alcohol, and time to really THINK about her life.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-07-07-lindsay-...e-really-thinks

I wonder if someone photoshopped that on to her fingernail in the picture. Because surely even Lindsay isn't that stupid. And even if she was, surely her attorney would have noticed it and gnawed off the nail polish with her teeth if she had to.

I wonder if someone photoshopped that on to her fingernail in the picture. Because surely even Lindsay isn't that stupid. And even if she was, surely her attorney would have noticed it and gnawed off the nail polish with her teeth if she had to.

it's being reported everywhere - even GMA discussed it. I don't think it's photoshopped; I think Lindsay thinks there's nothing they can do about it. As always, she's above the law.

also, I think if this were airbrushed, Lindsay and her people would have issued a statement (or twitter update) to that effect. Her silence indicates she did it.

Lainey posted on it too and said the source of the photo is Getty Images - not your regular paps, reputable, so that's why she believes it. Plus, Lohan is just stupid enough to do shit like this.....Lainey also says there's a party planned for tonight, that was supposed to be celebrating the removal of the SCRAM anklet.....

it's being reported everywhere - even GMA discussed it. I don't think it's photoshopped; I think Lindsay thinks there's nothing they can do about it. As always, she's above the law.

Don't get me wrong -- I don't agree with what she did but what law do you think she is above?

Neither the judge or her attorneys caught it -- I don't think that the message was meant for them -- the hearing was televised on TruTv (courttv) and I think the message was for them.

*I* don't think she's above anything -- I think that's what she thinks. Regardless of who the message was meant for, it shows a disregard for the proceedings. AND it would be very risky to direct such a message at reporters when the judge could easily interpret the message as meant for her.