princess

Matt Damon and Wife

Just a thought..they could just focus on his life prediagnosis..then the diagnosis..and then his first Tour win and put the other six wins in a epilogue. Then they wouldn't have to get into the divorce,Crowe,etc.

I see your point...This sounds like a Ron Howard film...omit a few facts here and there, but tell a good, uplifting story in any case. Example: A Beautiful Mind... :D

Who cares? Matt will look cute! :DOK, settle down, just kidding. It does seem rather early for a Lance movie... makes it seem like Lance is about done with life.

Page SixSightings... . . MATT Damon plunking down $15,000 for five Migun Thermal Massage tables at the Migun Store in Aventurra, Fla.

Page SixSightings... . . MATT Damon plunking down $15,000 for five Migun Thermal Massage tables at the Migun Store in Aventurra, Fla.

???He's opening a spa? A massage parlour? ;)

Page SixWe Hear... . . THAT Jim Carrey, Natalie Portman, Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon have already ordered tickets to the U.S. Open, which starts Aug. 29 and ends Sept. 11 . . .

Is he getting married?

Cindy Adams Page Six August 31, 2005 -- NOW, listen. A huge, large hotshot celebrity wedding may take place within the next few minutes. In Italy. Just a scrapbook away from George Clooney's Lake Como villa. At the church in Bellaggio. Who it is, even I — the eyes, ears and mouth of the world — do not know. The thing's an even bigger secret than Where's Waldo or Osama. I only know that monsignors and bishoplets are running around acting important and hinting and winking. But saying nothing other than "It's a big American actor." I leave the rest of the details to Us Weekly, People, Star, National Enquirer, Globe, "ET," "Access Hollywood," "Extra," Hello, OK!, InStyle, In Touch, Out of Touch, You Touch, I Touch, We All Touch, whatever . . .

Hum... guess not - looks like he's still in NY.

Page Six

THE WRONG MEAL

MATT Damon's girlfriend, Luciana Barroso, was rushed to the hospital Sunday after she suffered a bad case of food poisoning. Our spy spotted Damon (above) comforting a tearful Barroso in the St. Vincent's emergency room. A spokeswoman for Damon — in town shooting the Robert De Niro-helmed "The Good Shepherd" opposite Angelina Jolie — confirmed that Barroso was sickened by something she ate. "She had food poisoning and got really dehydrated because of that," the rep told us.

30/08/2005 - 11:51:07 Ireland OnlineHollywood star Matt Damon is still amazed he was given a part in Terry Gilliam film The Brothers Grimm, as he was convinced movie bosses would have preferred Johnny Depp.Producers Harvey and Bob Weinstein dismissed Depp as "too weird", but modest Damon believes the brothers must be secretly kicking themselves after seeing Depp's recent resurgence of success.He says: "I was like: 'You've got to be kidding me. How is this part still available? Why isn't Johnny Depp doing this movie?'"I found out the studio (Miramax) didn't want Depp at the time because they thought he was too weird and didn't have enough box-office clout!"Of course, halfway through the production of Grimm, the Weinsteins watched Pirates of the Caribbean explode in the theatres and they probably started screaming: 'Why the hell do we have Damon instead of Depp doing this movie?"

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...73576&p=53473... 3473874 Damon warns against celebrity dating 04/09/2005 - 12:06:34 Hollywood actor Matt Damon is so blissfully happy with his waitress girlfriend Luciana Barroso, he is urging fellow stars to start dating non-celebrities. The Bourne Supremacy star was horrified to see his best pal Ben Affleck hounded by press over his failed romance with Jennifer Lopez, and he insists lower profile relationships cut down on media hassle. He says: "After watching what my poor friend Ben went through, I've seen that you can't let your life go to hell that way. "So for me, I've made things a lot easier for myself by not having a relationship with another celebrity. I've gone out with actresses and over the years I just realised I had a choice to make. "It's worked out really well that way and I couldn't be happier."

Interestingly, he doesn't talk about when a celeb dates a unknown...how the unknown's private business is put out in the papers. Example...Ben's Boston Girlfriend after J.Ho.Message to Matt and other celebs...how about stop being out and about in places you know you will be photographed..Baseball Games,The Grove, The Ivy, Beverly Hills?

Actually, it's how the non-celeb is supose to have a normal life what with the celeb always on location filming somewhere I don't get. You notice the non-celeb is often seen on location with them?? Don't they work??? How do they get all that time off??

Hum... I guess I could be a kept women :D

Just make sure that you are also kept for keeping this website.If you don't get allowance for that, you are expected to be back at the office Monday at 9 am. :)

Would be interesting to know if the girlfriend still has a job. I have no idea. When he was dating Ben's assistant, was she still working while they were dating??

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/enter...://news.yahoo...

Matt Damon, Girlfriend Reportedly Engaged

Matt Damon and his girlfriend, Luciana Barroso, are engaged, Us Weekly

reported Monday.

A publicist for the "Bourne Identity" actor told the magazine that

after dating for two years, Damon popped the question "shortly before

Labor Day."

Damon's publicist, Jennifer Allen, didn't immediately return a call

from The Associated Press late Monday.

The couple haven't set a wedding date, Us Weekly said. It would be

Damon's first marriage. Barroso has a daughter, Alexa, from a previous

relationship.

Damon's screen credits also include "The Brothers Grimm," "Ocean's

Eleven" and "The Talented Mr. Ripley."

He shared a screenplay Academy Award with his friend Ben Affleck for

1997's "Good Will Hunting."

Would be interesting to know if the girlfriend still has a job. I have no idea.

On the people magazine website, they say that Luciana was formerly a bartender, and now she's an interior designer.