Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Lindsay's Upcoming Hearing/Trial Outcome

What Will Become Of The Blohan?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Judge warned(that's worked well hasn't it) Lindsay that he doesn't care who she is...and to stay out of trouble.

What do you think Lindsay's outcome will be following the hearing? Or will she even make it to trial? Will she get jail time or not?

You decide...and write-ins are encouraged.

Edited by BobbyD

I really wanted to vote for at least 7 of these. I think she's going to go to trial because she needs to put on the innocent act. I also think she may get some real jail time. Or maybe I'm just hoping. Also a trial would be loads of fun for her and her family. It's really what they all want. Attention.

So many choices and only one vote? I guess I'll go with the suicide attempt since I said ti earlier in her thread, but I think it is combo. And ultimately and sadly I think she'll get off.

I vote "all of the above". She'll get Paris Hilton [news 24/7] jail time and a few crocodile tears will have her out of there in a couple of hours - unless she meets up with a drug dealer early on in the prison, then she might want to stay another hour or so.

After consideration of many of them, I voted "commit another crime." She really just can't seem to help herself. My second vote is: goes to trial, gets jail time. I think Holley and Berk will not be able to convince her to take the plea.

Edited by annabeast

So many choices, and yet just one vote. :) I went for for jail time, though that of course doesn't guarantee that she will actually serve any.

Maybe we need another poll as to what we think should happen to her?

Maybe we need another poll as to what we think should happen to her?

Make it so. :4biggrin:

I picked commit another crime...she got busted for speeding like the day before. She can't sit still...or she doesn't have anyone that can get her ass to stay home and sit down.

I think she will go through a number of lawyers before this is over. Delays, delays, delays, then perhaps a near-overdose or suicide attempt that will get her put into a psych facility for a while. But I voted for "plead guilty, accept punishment," because that's what I want to happen. It's not even fun to watch anymore.

I chose get off Scot free. There will be delays, but I doubt she will do jail time. They seem to want to treat her with kid gloves, meanwhile people involved with the case trying to finagle a reality show or some TV or movie deal either with Lindsay's help or because of her involvement.