princess

Petra Ecclestone

Posted Image

Posted by Janet on October 27, 2011

Photo Credit: Buzz Foto

Paris Hilton has fallen another notch down the list of “it” girls in Hollywood. Kim Kardashian scooped up most of the lucrative personal appearance and spokesperson job offers that Paris used to get. Newcomer Petra Ecclestone, 23, looks like she will replace Paris as “girl most photographed” because Paris is so overexposed. Petra is of interest, first of all because she bought the biggest house in LA – Aaron Spelling’s mansion, and moved here from London. Besides being a billionaire’s daughter, she’s a model and designer and very easy on the eyes. Above, Petra is shopping at Intermix on Robertson.

First, I bet Paris wants to beat the crap out of Kim for stealing her famous-for-nothing spot. I keep hearing Petra is up next....

At the risk of being careful for what I wish for, I am perfectly OK with anybody who is capable of permanently pushing all things Hilton or Kardashian off a cliff and in to the canyon of obsolescence.

Team Petra!!!

Edited by Maxiemom

With time, people will get to know the real me,' says Petra Ecclestone as she poses with a fist full of $100 bills

By J J Anisiobi

dailymail.co.uk

Last updated at 9:58 AM on 19th December 2011

As a 22-year-old owner of an $85 million mansion she is used to people thinking that she is a spoilt child.

Petra Ecclestone is hoping to prove to people that she is nothing like fellow heiresses such as Paris Hilton.

However, posing with a handful of $100 bills is perhaps not the best way of making people think there is more to you than money.

The billionaire heiress told Flaunt magazine: 'With time, people will get to know the real me and realize that I’m not going to parties and falling out of my dress and getting drunk and all that.'

Posted Image

Get to know: Petra Ecclestone poses and is interviewed by Flaunt Magazine in which she states 'people will get to know the real her'.

That noise you hear in the background is the collective clattering of scam artists, burglars and disgruntled 99%-ers as they prepare to swoop in on Petra and relieve her of some of that wealth which is obscuring her "real" personality.

In interviews she keeps saying that she is privileged, not spoiled. Honey, as soon as your Daddy bought you Spelling Manor you need to either admit you want mainstream fame, or you're spoiled. Either way, us 99%-ers don't care which word you use because you still ended up with Spelling Manor. :D

*snark*

In interviews she keeps saying that she is privileged, not spoiled. Honey, as soon as your Daddy bought you Spelling Manor you need to either admit you want mainstream fame, or you're spoiled. Either way, us 99%-ers don't care which word you use because you still ended up with Spelling Manor. :D

*snark*

And that really does say it all, doesn't it?

Posted Image

Petra Ecclestone

Does My Pink Rolls

Make Me Look Spoiled?

TMZ

Tired of roaming the halls of the former Spelling mansion, Petra Ecclestone left her $85 million home to take her brand new ridiculous pink Rolls Royce out for a spin in Beverly Hills this weekend.

While out on the town in her Barbiemobile, the 23-year-old heiress hit up a nail salon where an army of staffers tended to her hands, neck and feet.

Maintaining a "privileged" lifestyle requires a lot of grueling work.

Actually, I am kind of surpirsed that she is not in a private salon where they do your manny pedi at different times. This shop looks like it could be in the shopping center I go to for my nails.. . .of course I wouldn't be caught dead in a pink Rolls. I would paint it black first.

Edited by tyler

Posted Image

Mel Gibson

Dines with

Billionaire Chicks

TMZ

Mel Gibson isn't into Olympic gold, but he certainly enjoys hanging with chicks who are into gold.

Mel went to Boa in West Hollywood last night and dined with the 2.0 version of the Gabor sisters -- Petra and Tamara Ecclestone.

As you know, Petra -- the daughter of Formula One billionaire Bernie Ecclestone -- recently bought Candy Spelling's pad for a cool $85 mil.

On his way in Mel confessed he wasn't watching the Olympics. It's interesting that he doesn't mind people watching HIM, because he was like a duck on a platter in the middle of the restaurant.

Mel is definitely back in circulation.

Actually, I am kind of surpirsed that she is not in a private salon where they do your manny pedi at different times. This shop looks like it could be in the shopping center I go to for my nails.. . .of course I wouldn't be caught dead in a pink Rolls. I would paint it black first.

How are people going to know who she is if she isn't out and about? Never heard of this one personally, but I have been very busy.

Petra Ecclestone, Billionaire Heiress, Is Pregnant: See Her Bump!

Celebrity Moms December 4, 2012 AT 2:45PM By Allison Takeda

US Mag

Looks like billionaire heiress Petra Ecclestone will soon have a little heir or heiress of her own!

The 23-year-old socialite -- daughter of Formula One mogul Bernie Ecclestone -- is currently pregnant with her first child, a source confirmed to Us Weekly. The baby-to-be's father is entrepreneur James Stunt, whom Ecclestone married in August 2011 after four years of dating.

"She is really excited to become a mom," the insider told Us.

The British-born beauty, recently called "Hollywood's new billionaire Queen Bee" by W Magazine, has yet to actually announce the pregnancy in public, but photos of the blonde heiress clearly show her growing baby bump. [see US Mag for photo]

On Nov. 27, the soon-to-be first-time mom was spotted out and about in Los Angeles, with her protruding belly on full display in a clingy light-grey top, black leggings and a printed scarf.

Ecclestone and her husband moved to Southern California in July 2011, one month before tying the knot in a lavish ceremony at the Odescalchi Castle near Rome, Italy. They currently live in Aaron and Candy Spelling's former home, a 56,500-square-foot manor in L.A.'s Holmby Hills.

Posted Image

Petra Ecclestone’s Remodeled $85 Million Candy Spelling Mansion – Take A Peek Inside!

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter

Petra Ecclestone paid a whopping $85 million for Candy Spelling’s mansion and has put millions into the remodel and RadarOnline.com has photos of the stunning estate.

The daughter of billionaire Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone, Petra used 500 workers to help her redesign the stunning home that she shares with her new hubby James Stunt.

The 56,000 square foot Holmby Hills home, known as The Manor, has 100 rooms and Petra enlisted designer Gavin Brodin to transform the mansion, showing off the 5,000 sq. ft. foyer with a breathtaking marble striped black and white floor and sweeping double staircase to W magazine.

“I know that the house is huge, and yes, it really is quite overwhelming,” she told the magazine. “But with the other houses we looked at that were a similar size to this, you felt like you were in a museum.

“They didn’t feel homey. I think because there was a family here previously, it was warmer and cozier.”

Petra, 23, says she went for simple lines in her new home. “I’ve got quite masculine taste. I don’t like a lot of pattern... [everything] is very dark and kind of sexy, with, like, a boudoir feel to it. You’re not scared if you stain something.”

Check out the stunning pictures of the $85 million mansion and tell us if you would like to live in Petra’s new house!

More photos here.

Side-by-side so you can see what she did:

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Battle Of The Rich Kids' Bricks! Tamara Ecclestone Looking To Trump Sister Petra With $125 Million Mansion

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 @ 06:00AM

By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Anything you can do, I can do better!

The stinking rich daughters of Formula 1 billionaire Bernie Ecclestone are going head-to-head in an epic battle of the bricks, as Tamara, 28, prepares to move Stateside with the aim of outshining her 23-year-old little sister, Petra, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The socialite-turned-reality TV star has been checking out a number of palatial estates in La La land with a view to either leasing or buying -- with several reports claiming she is particularly interested in the spectacular $125 million Fleur de Lys Estate in Holmby Hills, which was crowned the "world's most expensive house" by Forbes in 2008.

Owned by Suzanne Saperstein, the 45,000-square-foot home was modeled after Louis XIV's palace at Versailles and boasts a total of 12 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, a 50-seat screening room and library, and a nine-car garage.

The humungous mega-mansion manages to significantly trump Petra's stunning Holmby Hills home which cost just a paltry $85 million -- and a source says that was the very intention!

"Tamara and Petra have always had a very strong sibling rivalry," the source says. "When they were little Tamara really wanted nothing to do with Petra, who was five years younger, whereas Petra idolized her big sister and followed her around like a puppy dog. They have grown a lot closer in recent years but they still remain extremely, extremely competitive of each other.

"Tamara has always firmly believed that she is the superior of the sisters, and that she has the higher profile in England with her TV presenting work and then her reality show. But recently, Tamara has been feeling overshadowed by Petra -- her wedding last year got an insane amount of press and then she bought that massive house in LA and they started writing about her in the U.S. as well -- whereas Tamara is still unknown in the States.

"Tamara does not like feeling that she's being outdone by her sister and is determined to set the balance straight again -- and put herself ahead of Petra. She has been considering getting a base in LA for some time and is now seriously looking into it. Tamara feels it is the natural next step for her career wise and that it's the only way to put her little sister back in her place, ie: in her shadow.

"She's looked at the details of a number of different properties, with the main criteria being that it HAS to put Petra's house to shame, which is no mean feat! Tamara really likes the Fleur de Lys, and what makes it all the more attractive to her is that Petra put in her own offer for the home that was turned down, before she bought the Spelling mansion -- so, Tamara feels that if she could work out a deal for the property then she's already gotten one up on Petra right off the mark."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, several networks have shown an interest in signing Tamara for an American version of her reality TV show, with a the view of launching her as the “English Rose version of Paris Hilton."

Meanwhile, despite looking for a Hollywood home in which to hang her hat, Tamara intends to keep her base in London too, a $70 million historical mansion that she owns in London's tony Kensington Palace Gardens.

Not surprisingly, the spoiled heiress has taken considerable flack for her serious problem with excessive spending -- something she fully admits to.

"I am aware of the recession. My mom is always having a go at me about my spending – when she sees all the clothes in my dressing room she tells me I have mental problems. But I can't pretend this isn't my life," Tamara confessed last year.

"OK, I feel bad about it sometimes, but it doesn't make me a horrible person. I'm not going to lie and say I don't love clothes and bags.

"Some people need crack cocaine, I just need shoes. Some people collect art, I collect Birkins [handbags]."

But recently, Tamara has been feeling overshadowed by Petra -- her wedding last year got an insane amount of press and then she bought that massive house in LA and they started writing about her in the U.S. as well -- whereas Tamara is still unknown in the States.

If it weren't for this message board, they'd BOTH be unknown to me, and I'm really ok with the status quo!!!

But recently, Tamara has been feeling overshadowed by Petra -- her wedding last year got an insane amount of press and then she bought that massive house in LA and they started writing about her in the U.S. as well -- whereas Tamara is still unknown in the States.

If it weren't for this message board, they'd BOTH be unknown to me, and I'm really ok with the status quo!!!

Petra only caught my attention because she bought the Spelling Manor, on the other hand I'm sure that's why she bought it :D

I imagine the reality show is soon to come.

Just one more reason i don't watch TV alot.

If Petra knocked the Kardashians off the air, I'd back Petra up :D

Sounds like a classic case of what Lainey calls "Shit or Diarrhea"?

:D

disgusting. but funny as hell. :4biggrin: :4biggrin:

Petra Ecclestone I'm Done with L.A. Wanna Buy My Home for $100 Mil? 7/28/2014 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Petra Ecclestone -- the fashion designer and daughter of a Formula One billionaire who plunked down $85 Mil on Aaron Spelling's mega-mansion just 3 years ago -- wants to unload the property, but ONLY to someone who will pay more than the most expensive house in L.A.

Real estate sources tell TMZ ... Ecclestone and her husband are moving back to London and want to unload the 57,000 square foot Holmby Hills estate. She's given 5 top L.A. realtors a secret listing ... aka a pocket listing.

Petra -- who came to L.A. hoping to be the next big socialite thing -- bought the mansion from Candy Spelling for $85 mil. Petra spent a fortune redoing the joint, and now she's got a price ... and it's astronomical.

Petra wants AT LEAST as much as the most expensive property in L.A. -- it's called Fleur de Lys, and it sold in March for $102 MIL. To give you an idea ... it has a ballroom that accommodates 650 rich souls.

We're guessing part of the problem might be the fact that Petra and her hubby have one kid, and maybe 57,000 square feet is a little too big.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz38mtGbkfw