princess

The Kardashians

Ha! I was just coming to post the new photo. OMG, Kanye's boyfriend Richard Tisci really hates women too. Or at least, he hates THAT woman.

At the very LEAST, that dress was not designed for breasts. Designer clothing rarely is :-(

Let's be honest, neither was her body. Why do guys like gigantic fake boobs like that? I mean, they just look awful and hard.

She looks really unhappy in every one of these pics from this trip. I predict a breakup soon.

Also, something about her face looks different. Besides the bad hair color. Did she have a nose job or something? Something is different but I can't figure out what it is.

She looks really unhappy in every one of these pics from this trip. I predict a breakup soon.

Also, something about her face looks different. Besides the bad hair color. Did she have a nose job or something? Something is different but I can't figure out what it is.

Baby weight?

Agreed. It seems like she's not doing her makeup the way she used to? That was my favorite thing about her -- her makeup was (almost) always amazing. Now it looks just eh. I think that and the bland hair color is making her look just ... I dunno, ordinary? That's my theory, anyway.

No, it isn't baby weight. In fact her face looks thinner than ever. I just had a thought. Maybe her face looks different because she is not using the botox/fillers while she is breast feeding (hahahaha -what am I thinking, she isn't breast feeding. The fake orange tan gives it away that she isn't breast feeding).

She kind of looks like she had another eye lift. And her nose looks even smaller than it did before.

I agree about the makeup and maybe that is what is so off. The bad color of hair and the orange fake tan with the maroon lipstick just don't work on her. She looks much better with the more natural looking peachy-pink lip and dramatic eyes.

Why is she trying to look like Beyonce?

I thought her nose looked smaller too - I went back to earlier posts in this thread to compare. But it's hard to say - the coloring of hair & current makeup could be putting me off too....

I was looking to buy a new barbecue for my husband for our anniversary and my first stop was (almost) Sears. I was greeted at the entrance by a huge picture of these horrible people. I took the time to email Sears and let them know I won't be shopping there anymore, which is huge since we normally buy our major appliances there.

Kim & Kanye engaged :rolleyes:

Hoda & Kathie Lee talking about it now - Kim said when Kanye doesn't like her outfit, she goes and changes. God, that's the blind leading the stupid when it comes to style, isn't it?

Kim & Kanye engaged :rolleyes:

Hoda & Kathie Lee talking about it now - Kim said when Kanye doesn't like her outfit, she goes and changes. God, that's the blind leading the stupid when it comes to style, isn't it?

All stops are out to see if they can stop the show from being canceled. Apparently, the rumored Bruce/Kris divorce hasn't turned things around. The games this family plays to suck viewers in :rolleyes: I think most people are finally on to them.

Why is her bare butt on the cover of a magazine at the grocery checkout? -_-

Because it's the same week Prince George had his christening and she doesn't like the spotlight being taken away from her. :vomit2:

Take this Kardashinas!:

Posted Image

So what if instead we delete all three of the threads and don't talk about them anymore. Maybe they will go away. :D :woohoo: :wacko: :banana:

Edited by Silliness
  • Like 1

It is my fantasy that someone here gets a free copy of that Kim Kardashian iphone app so that we can skewer it mercilessly without giving her a dollar of our support. PLEASE let it crash and burn. PLEASE. I really want these two to be humbled.

what in the fuck is the reason for a Kardashian iphone app?? Is it a game? A selfie app? Sex-tape editor?

I've read ratings are downnnn for their show. Good. Can they please go away now? And take Ye, too. His obnoxiousness overshadows his talent.

what in the fuck is the reason for a Kardashian iphone app?? Is it a game? A selfie app? Sex-tape editor?

I've read ratings are downnnn for their show. Good. Can they please go away now? And take Ye, too. His obnoxiousness overshadows his talent.

I'm personally chalking it up to a kash grab. Never forget the Kardashian Kard.

Semi OT: Princess - Can we get the vomiting emoticon back? It was made for this thread.