Hoyaheel

Award Shows 2014

Golden Globes tonight. Super excited about red carpet. Globes are always most fun to watch because there's alcohol involved ;-)

My husband went to work today so this morning I'm watching Baby Mama while finishing laundry & ironing. I've never seen it before and it was on a couple weeks ago (FXX) so I recorded it. Fun :-) I love Tina Fey & Amy Poehler - I hope they're awesome tonight as usual!!

Jonah Hill was just a dick to Ryan Seacrest (yeah, I'm watching E coverage ...) I don't like Seacrest, but Jonah had no need to be a prick. Karma's a bitch, dude, and you are not as big a star as you think you are.....

LOL -- Ted Casablanca posted on Twitter:

Closeted gays interviewing closeted gays @ the fab #goldenglobes! What is this 1952?

Just saw Robin Wright and I think I love her dress. Can't wait to see the full view all sides......

I still like the dress but her double side tape (or silicone under boob lifter - not sure which) was showing at one point, and that's never a good look....

Kaley whatsherface on ...NBC, I think?... called her wedding "the wedding heard round the world." I laughed.

And...unpopular opinion in some internet circles, but Jennifer Lawrence was horribly miscast in her part and shouldn't have won. Lupita N'Yongo says "Bitch, please." :rolleyes:

Edited by Lady Frost

I didn't love Julia Roberts' dress but I thought she looked fabulous in it (and her hair & makeup were stunning) The dress reminded me of the Sharon Stone Gap shirt & ball skirt many years ago. But yeah, with the strapless bodice was a little weird. But she still looked good.How can she do that??

I'm up now, watching the Today show work through their hangovers and reading Lainey's reviews of dresses too :-) I'm too lazy to post photos here - sorry ;-)

Is it just me or was there something seriously, I mean seriously wrong, with Liza Minnelli ?

Is it just me or was there something seriously, I mean seriously wrong, with Liza Minnelli ?

Yes! She was drunk!

Yes! She was drunk!

That was a nervous system problem I think....

Posted Image

It's fair to say that Ellen DeGeneres phoned in her Oscar hosting duties, literally, from her Samsung. DeGeneres found time while hosting the Academy awards to also win Twitter by obliterating the record for most retweets. Her epic selfie with nearly a dozen other celebrities racked up more than 1 million retweets in under 30 minutes. DeGeneres broke the record held by President Obama after his historic 2012 election, which peaked at just under 780,000 retweets.

Posted Image

TMZ

The guy who delivered pizza to celebs like Jared Leto, Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts during the Academy Awards returned to work with a hero's welcome ... but the burning question -- will he get that big fat tip?

We're not sure what his name is, but the guy who delivered pizzas during the show is clearly gonna get employee of the month ... you gotta see the reaction he gets from his co-workers.

The delivery guy didn't take his own ride to the event -- looks like Oscar producers sent a fancy SUV -- but when we tried asking him how it all went down ... he wouldn't say much.

Here's the kicker ... all this happened before Ellen got celebs like Harvey Weinstein and Brad Pitt to tip him around $300 for the pizza inside Pharrell's hat. So, the question is -- will the delivery guy get what's coming to him?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2usQahE8a

Anyone else found Jared Leto's speech humbling?

I thought it was beautiful. He really impressed me with that.

i thought his and Matthew's were great.