princess

Kathy Griffin

It looks like they may be getting back together. Tonight I saw Kathy interviewed on the red carpet of some opening and Matt was standing in the background. The interviewer asked about him and Kathy turned to him and said "what can I say. I love him."

I have tickets to see her show tonight, can't wait. Should be fun and full of snark. :lol: She did a radio interview this morning on a local radio station here in San Diego. Perhaps we should think about making her our official board maskot. :D

Saw her last night, she was really good!! It amazes me to know (after seeing her reality show) that she only has bullet points of topics she's going to talk about, like a) Clay AkenB ) Paris Hilton, etc. The actual story and one-liners she talks about is done on the spot. Impressive.She was great, talked about the Paris Hilton video that came out yesterday. She totally snarked on Star Jones, mentioned that she's a major bitch and she's married to Big Gay Al so Kathy got her revenge :D Said that Star would not address her directly on camera rumor is true too. Had a great story about how she raffled her extra ticket to Kelly Clarkson show for Red Cross since was for Matt but she's getting divorced (but they are working on the relationship still, fingers crossed!) and how the Kelly show got canceled so ended up going to Cileon Dion concert instead, just really fun show. Totally worth seeing her live.

(MSNBC.COM)Kathy Griffin says that she went to Lance Bass’ house for Thanksgiving. “I go every year,” she told talk show host Jimmy Kimmel. Shannon Elizabeth was there and brought a Tofurkey, she said, and so were Macaulay Culkin and his sweetie Mila Kunis, but she noted that the couple “didn’t eat though, they just chain smoke for Thanksgiving.”

Page SIx

REUNITED COUPLE

CHRISTMAS season has kicked off with a bit of good news. Our favorite comic, Kathy Griffin, is working things out with hubby Matt Moline. The two showed up together the other night at Malibu Rum's "Light Up Your Holidays" event at Pig 'N Whistle in Los Angeles, where Griffin told Mario Lavandeira of Perezhilton.com: "Matt and I are like Pam [Anderson] and Tommy Lee . . . We'll [bleep] pigs. We'll do anything . . . We're trying to make it work." Congratulations! Catch Kathy and Matt in New York when they host the Malibu Rum party at the Mercury Bar on Ninth Avenue Dec. 8.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Ryan Seacrest's New Job: E! News Anchor

Wednesday Dec 21, 2005 9:00am EST

By Todd Peterson

people.com

American Idol host Ryan Seacrest is about to get another job – as if he needed one.

The TV and radio star is finalizing a seven-figure deal to become the lead anchor of E! News and develop a new series for the cable network, Variety reports.

Seacrest is quickly becoming the busiest man in show-biz: The new gig comes in addition to his duties on American Idol, as well as daily radio show on Los Angeles's KIIS-FM. He also is co-hosting ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve for the next few years and is expected to eventually take over the annual show for Dick Clark and host the weekly American Top 40 radio show.

Seacrest is expected to begin his E! duties later this winter or early next spring, and he will also be covering the red-carpet for the network beginning with this year's Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 16.

That news may be at the expense of Kathy Griffin, who had provided red-carpet coverage alongside Star Jones Reynolds for the cable network since the departure of Joan Rivers. Griffin tells the New York Post that E! President Ted Harbert told the comic's lawyer her services were no longer needed.

"Apparently Ted told my reps that the E! red carpet is a puzzle and I am a piece of the puzzle, which is a wonderful puzzle piece, but I don't fit this particular puzzle and that when I see the puzzle, I will get it. I am a piece that doesn't understand only because they can't tell me who will take over," Griffin told the Post.

"They kept saying, 'When you see the new puzzle, you will know it is not a personal insult.' I was like, are you kidding? I got canned, bottom line."

Page Six FUNNY DECISIONSWHAT is up with E! President and CEO Ted Harbert? First, he cans hugely popular Kathy Griffin (above) — as well as style maven Robert Verdi — and then hires Ryan Seacrest, whose show on Fox got canceled because of dismal ratings. Griffin, however, may have the last laugh. The flame-haired comic is headlining in the Comedy Central Bud Light South Beach Comedy Festival in mid-January and all of her shows are sold out. We hear she may work more with Comedy Central, a station that finds actual talent.

perezhilton.comKathy Griffin may have been canned by E!, but that's just new material for the funny funny lady. And, she is going to put it to good use.Griffin is taping a new comedy special for Bravo, she just told members of her mailing list, which includes Perez.There is no air date yet, but if you are in the Los Angeles area, you can see the special taped live Saturday, February 11th at The Orpheum theater in downtown LA. Tickets will go on sale later this week. See you there bitches!

perezhilton.comIn addition to a new comedy special from our favorite comedienne, Bravo has also just announced that they are bringing back Kathy Griffin's hilarious reality show, My Life On The D List, for a second sure-to-be successful season, premiering this spring.The second season of D-List will follow Kathy as she fights the good fight to make sure she keeps her title of Queen of the D Listers, and it will explore her life with husband Matt, whom she has decided not to get a divorce from. :wacko:

Page SIx. . SELF-styled "D-List" funnygal Kathy Griffin partying with pals at Miami's Sagamore Hotel after her stand-up gig at the Bud Light South Beach Comedy Festival.

perezhilton.comSweet mother of God, our dear friend Kathy Griffin is in serious need of a Mystic Tan ASAP! We're sure that the stage lighting may have something to do with her ultra white bright thighs. However, everybody could use some fake bake every once in a while.The funny lady is hitting the country workshopping material for her ner Bravo special, and PerezHilton.com reader Matt M. was lucky enough to catch her performance on Wednesday night in Miami Beach.Here is his review:

Just got back from the Kathy Griffin show on South Beach in Miami. Kathy was looking amazing and kicked ass by making fun of everyone in Hollywood, from Demi and Ashton to that little tyke Dakota Fanning. But, but the best part of the show was the end where she talked about getting locked out of her room in her underwear and then showed us and walked around on stage with her pants down for almost 5 minutes. It was hilarious. I think kathy griffin is at her best.

We agree!

Posted Image

Kathy Griffin at the 8th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards Gala in Beverly Hills, California

KATHY GRIFFIN'S DIET DIARY: THE FINAL CHAPTER!

March 29, 2006 Provided by:

Star

Comedian Kathy Griffin is carrying on her battle of the bulge, even bravely soldiering on with her diet while entertaining the troops in Iraq! Star has been with Kathy from the start of her diet on February 13th, chronically her joys, her sorrows and her ever-disappearing waistline. Here's the final installment of Kathy's dieting diary, in her own words.

Hi everybody, I'm starving! I have hunger pains. My niece and nephew are visiting and I went out and got them In and Out burgers and I was like a wild animal watching them eat it. But I resisted! And I had all this twisted logic like, you know, the burger would be protein and the bun isn't that much in carbs. And then, the worst part? They actually left a bunch of the fries on the plate, which I can't even imagine. I mean, it's a sin!

I'm upset that I didn't get a parasite when I was in Iraq, I was really hoping! But it was great there. The funniest thing was staying on my diet there, which believe it or not, was not that hard, because the food on the base is really not that good. My traveling food — if I'm anywhere where I think food isn't that good, or it's not clean or something — is all about Diet Coke and bananas. I can make a meal out of that and I feel in many ways that it's the perfect meal, although that's why I'm not a nutritionist. The problem is that I actually have an aversion to salads and vegetables. I eat them because I feel I ought to but then I always feel a little nauseous, in the way that you're supposed to feel nauseous after you eat a bunch of cookie dough. And yet, I can eat cookie dough all day and feel fine. So I blame my parents. I don't know why, but I blame my parents. I was working non-stop while I was in Iraq so I didn't get to do any PT (physical therapy). And it was so silly because I was really doing something a little more important but the whole time I kept thinking 'I should be running'.

I heard that Star Jones had a breast lift while I was away. I also believe that she had gastric bypass surgery a while back, I don't know if she admits to that, but that's my understanding. I guess when that happens you have to get things pulled up and stuff. God knows I'm not afraid to get a little work done, so I say, I hope her boobs enjoy their new life. Personally, I don't rule out getting more work done, but I just haven't had the chance. I've actually been too busy for Botox, which I guess puts me on the D-list, because if you're an A-lister you always have time for Botox.

So, last time I checked in I had lost 12 pounds, the first 6 came off pretty easily. As far as I know I've lost 2-3 more but I've got to tell you it's a little disturbing when you weigh yourself in the morning and it's a little different to when you weigh yourself at night. This is how obsessive I am, one time I weighed myself and I wanted it to be accurate so I took all my clothes off, I folded them and put them on the scales. I found out that my clothing weighed 2 ½ pounds! And I think that maybe that's the key, that I can eat more if I just wear less clothes. Maybe I can wear no clothes at all and eat whatever I want. Do you think Nicole Richie does that? You know she does, she's like, 'It weighs 4 ounces! I'm thinner than I thought I was!'

Well, wish me luck, because I can practically taste that In and Out burger, but I shall resist. But then, my niece and nephew want to cook, as a fun little project tonight, and they're making baked pasta shells. Is the world conspiring against me? You know that if somebody goes to Renée Zellweger's house they know just to make a salad. Now, I have the Zone food which is good, but when you're looking at the real live, gooey pasta, cheesy, shell stuff... you know. I should really put the niece and nephew on a diet too, although they're already thin and in good shape. I mean, I was raised on Hamburger Helper and they were raised on fresh fruits and vegetables, so they don't understand my world. I did warn them though that I would only be eating a little bit. But then the minute they leave I will finish the pan at three in the morning while crying and watching Oprah. — By Kathy Griffin

TV Guide.comOn May 9 Bravo premieres Kathy Griffin: Strong Black Woman, a new stand-up special in which the ribald redhead takes on Paula Abdul, Dakota Fanning and more. (Is the title a dig at red-carpet rival Star Jones? Hmm... )

Got tickets to see her in July when she's back in San Diego. Can't wait to hear her go after Tommy Boy :lol:

(Out.com)Kathy Griffin’s Advice to ClayWho better to dole out career advice than self-proclaimed D-lister herself, Kathy Griffin? The comic was recently asked by the Indianapolis Star what she thought Clay Aiken should do, now that it seems his squeaky-clean reputation has been tarnished by allegations of gay Web hookups. “First of all, major relocation,” Griffin said. “He has to leave the country. He has to be like Josephine Baker or David Hasselhoff and find a fan base overseas. I think once you have had your picture in the Star tabloid with four Webcam pictures of you hooking up with a guy and you don’t have a shirt on, it’s time for a ‘vacation.’”

TV Squad

Here's why Kathy Griffin is divorcing her husband

Posted Jul 5th 2006 1:57PM by Bob Sassone

Because he stole $72,000 from her.

That's the claim that Griffin made to Larry King, in an interview that has already been taped by hasn't aired yet. She says that her ex-husband Matt, who has been featured in her Bravo reality show My Life On The D List, was sneaking into her wallet while she slept and stealing cash and her ATM card.

Yikes.

The divorce actually became final in May, so maybe we'll be seeing that coming up on the show soon. It's interesting because in her last standup special, she told the audience that they were separated but were working on getting back together. I guess this was the last straw? This also comes after news that Janet Charleton broke, that Griffin and her husband haven't been living together and the scenes of him living in the home on the Bravo show were staged to make it look like he was still living there.