princess

Scarlett Johansson

I love the fact that Scarlett's number one.But Teri Hatcher? Really? When did looking like skeletor come back in style?

Teri Hatcher is the ugliest woman ever. Her, Nicole Richie and Lara Flynn Boyle should start a club about thin bitch who thinks that they are so...relatable...

Scarlett in Jamaica with Josh Hartnett...Excuse me while I wipe this drool off my keyboard... :P ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok, I re-edited the photos and re-posted using Imageshack this time. That should do it.

Edited by BobbyD

Bobby--I've been having a hard time seeing some of the photos you've posted the past couple days (even right clicking "show photo" on these of ScarJo, I can't see them) Is it just me?

Not just you - it's because he's linking off blogs that don't like to be linked. :D Just go to properties and get the URL of the image, then open up new window and paste it in. Ta dah :)

It's working for me!HOT DAMN is it working for me. I am absolutely in love with this girl...

No problem, thanks for letting me know, Hoya...I'll go back to posting through Imageshack but they are kinda funky about posting sexy/revealing pics. I wasn't sure they were gonna let me post Hilary Swank's nip slips. Thank God they did, she's got some nice ones! :D

You know, I was thinking about letting members that have 3000+ posts be allowed to upload pics. There's not that many members that have that many posts, and those that do are the ones that do post pics so would come in handy. Then you wouldn't have to worry about Hilary Swank's nip slips going away. :D*trots off to see if can make it happen*

You know, I was thinking about letting members that have 3000+ posts be allowed to upload pics. There's not that many members that have that many posts, and those that do are the ones that do post pics so would come in handy. Then you wouldn't have to worry about Hilary Swank's nip slips going away. :D*trots off to see if can make it happen*

LOL! Thanks, for addressing these "pressing" issues... :D HEY! THANKS P! Woo-hooo! :lol:

Can you see the upload photo option now when you post?? MMM, I see you in this thread. Can you see the upload option when you add a post to this thread?Yes, this is VERY important pressing items to address! :D

Can you see the upload photo option now when you post?? MMM, I see you in this thread. Can you see the upload option when you add a post to this thread?Yes, this is VERY important pressing items to address! :D

Yes, I got it. Thank you. More Nip Slips! More Scarlett in a Bikini! Yes!And Scarlett is a real woman with curves...They only needed to airbrush Josh Hartnett out of the photo. :D See, Lohan, Richie, this is what you look like when you "eat" and lay off the hard core drugs!!! ;)

More Scarlett in a Bikini! Yes!

...They only needed to airbrush Josh Hartnett out of the photo.  :D

*doing my best Kylie impersonation evah*

Especially for you..., dear BoobbyD! :D

More ScarJo w/o JH

Posted Image

Posted Image

If it wasn't for that e news guy grabbing her boob on the red carpet, no one would remember who she is this year. I wonder if that was pre-arranged.

If it wasn't for that e news guy grabbing her boob on the red carpet, no one would remember who she is this year. I wonder if that was pre-arranged.

Riiiight...and a little "unknown" Vanity Fair shoot with some "hack" named Tom Ford, a starring role in a little movie named Matchpoint directed by some tiny unknown perv, named Woody Allen. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I have to disagree with that too. She's pretty well known now.

Everyone knows who Scarlett Johansson is! She's also considered one of the few young actresses with some kind of discernible talent. I cannot wait to see Scoop and The Black Dahlia (even if it has my arch-nemesis, Hilary Swank!).

Gawker stalker had a sighting of Scarlett (& Josh):

At the Saturday night Clap Your Hands Say Yeah show at the Bowery, a surprisingly tall Josh Hartnett was in attendance, bringing with him his mullet and bad teen ‘stache. Scarlett Johansson was with him, bull-ring intact and hair tucked under a hat. As for her being so “curvy,” the girl is maybe 5’2” with not much meat on her. Apparently “curvy” means non-emaciated b-cup.

Yeah, yeah, we can't vouch for the accuracy (or reality) of the sighting, but it makes sense....