From the MSNBC.com and Gay Advocate....Pink's colorful opinions Roberto Pfeil / AP file-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears might be seeing red over some comments by Pink.The outspoken rocker was asked by Advocate magazine for her thoughts on the controversy surrounding gay marriage. Pink was touring in Europe, says an insider, but in less than half an hour, she got back to the mag off this comment, which will run in an issue that hits stands this week: "If you wanna marry 'Joe millionaire,' go ahead. If you're a celebrity and you wanna marry your high school sweetheart for 55 hours, go right ahead. If you're J. Lo, and you wanna marry 18 people, for 6 days each, hey! Go right on ahead! But if you happen to be reasonably minded and have fallen in love and wanna marry your soul mate and make a life of it, and you just so happen to be the same sex, then NO! How dare you! You demon creatures! We'd rather you just buy gasoline and support our war and continue to consume and fear in our country so we can make money off you. But do us a favor - don't hold hands in public. Love, Pink"

Posted Image

Singer Pink shows off her new rock at a recent club opening in Los Angeles with her fiancé, motocross racer Carey Hart. The couple, who got engaged when Pink popped the question at a California racetrack in June, plan to wed early next year.

Anyone ever watch the show Inked? wow talk about dysfunctional people!All the drama! No suprise drop ins from pink yet .... Carey seems pretty functional and sweet...but the rest of his people.

Pink and Carey Hart wed

Punky pop singer Pink and her fiancé, motocross racer and The Surreal Life star Carey Hart, wed in Costa Rica on Saturday, PEOPLE has been told exclusively.

More than 100 guests (including Lisa-Marie Presley) attended the non-denominational ceremony, which was held on the beach during sunset at the Four Seasons resort and performed by a local officiant. "We just love the beach, so we knew we wanted it to be at the beach," Pink tells PEOPLE.

Adds Hart, "We wanted it very fun and non-traditional. We're spiritual, but we're not religious. It was about being with our closest friends and family and having a very fun and loose party."

The bride (real name: Alecia Moore), 26, and Hart, 30, met at the 2001 X Games and broke up for a time in 2003, but the split was well behind them last June, when the singer defied convention and popped the question to her beau as he sped around the track during a competition in Mammoth Lakes, Calif.

The medium for her message: She held up a sign that read, "Will You Marry Me?" On his following lap, the songstress wrote, "I'm serious!" It was an effective means. Hart scrapped the race and drove off the track to say yes. "I knew within the first few weeks after meeting her that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life," Hart tells PEOPLE.

Pink, who is starring in the upcoming movie Catacombs, was keen on at least one wedding tradition: engagement bling. Partying at Hollywood club LAX in August, she happily flashed her diamond stunner when a friend asked for a peek.

Aside from their taste in tattoos – they both have "Tru Luv" inked on their wrists and he owns the Hart & Huntington tattoo parlor in Las Vegas – Hart has said that it is humility that binds them. "I ride dirt bikes, she sings; but I'm still the same white-trash kid, and she's the same girl from Philly," Hart told PEOPLE in November.

As for how he plans to show his devotion to Pink, Hart said, "Once we get married, I'm gonna tattoo her name down my ring finger. I'm a sap."

This is the first marriage for both Pink and Hart, who plan to go snowboarding along with their four dogs for their honeymoon. "They're so in love, and they're best friends," says wedding planner Kara Keaney. "They're perfect for each other."

Any bets as to how long they're "perfect for each other"? :wacko:

Nice Day for a Pink WeddingEOnline.comby Marcus Errico Jan 8, 2006, 3:45 PM PTPink got the wedding party started this weekend. The pop-punk princess took the marital plunge Saturday, swapping vows with her fiancé, the motocross-racing, Surreal Life-starring Carey Hart, at a seaside, sunset ceremony in Costa Rica Published reports put the guest count between 100 (People's estimate) and 150 (Us Weekly's tally), with all accounts agreeing that Lisa-Marie Presley was among those on hand for the nondenominational nuptials at the Four Seasons on the country's Papagayo peninsula. "We just love the beach, so we knew we wanted it to be at the beach," Pink told People. While Hart told the magazine: "We wanted it very fun and nontraditional. We're spiritual, but we're not religious. It was about being with our closest friends and family and having a very fun and loose party." Per Us Weekly, the two-time Grammy winner, whose real name is Alecia Moore, wore a cream gown and had her blonde hair accented with, yes, pink highlights. Pink, 26, and Hart, 30, walked barefoot down the candle-lit aisle to the strains of Billy Joel's "She's Always a Woman," according to Us. This is the first marriage for both. The "Get the Party Started" singer met Hart at the 2001 X Games, where he was competing. They've been together the better part of three years and split their time between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. They became engaged last June as Hart was participating in the Pro 250 finals in Mammoth Lakes, California. During his run, the multiplatinum-selling singer popped the question by writing "Will you marry me?" on a board in the pit area. An incredulous Hart asked, "Are you serious?" She was, and he rode his bike off the course--forfeiting the race--and accepted. The deal was sealed with a five-carat diamond ring for her and mutual "Tru Luv" tattoos on their wrists. (Hart, who owns the Hart & Huntington tattoo parlor in Las Vegas, told People that he plans to have his missus' name inked on his ring finger.) According to People, the newly minted marrieds will embark on a snowboarding honeymoon with their dogs. Then it's back to work. Hart, who can currently be seen on A&E's Inked, has a full slate of races ahead, while Pink is planning to drop I'm Not Dead, the follow-up to 2003's Try This, on Apr. 4, about the same time she makes her major feature film starring debut in the horror flick Catacombs.

people.comPink says her new video for "Stupid Girls" is meant to be taken as a lesson – that young women should aspire to more than such pop-icon pastimes as shopping, clubbing and making suggestive TV commercials. "I live in L.A., so it's obvious what I'm surrounded by," the punk-pop star tells MTV.com, adding: "I don't need to name names." Once anyone sees the video, Pink doesn't have to. The parodies take pot shots at a certain hotel heiress's sex tape, a Newlyweds star's music videos, a billionaire twin's boho shopping extravaganzas and a Mean Girls star's car crashes. (MTV inserts the names: Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Mary-Kate Olsen and Lindsay Lohan). The "Stupid Girls" video was directed by Dave Meyer, and in it Pink reportedly slips off the hood of a soapy car and crashes into pedestrians while on her cell phone – ticked off that it distracts her from applying more lip gloss. In a more personal matter, Pink, 26, and motocross racer and The Surreal Life star Carey Hart, 30, wed in Costa Rica on Jan. 7, PEOPLE reported exclusively. More than 100 guests (including Lisa Marie Presley) attended the non-denominational ceremony, which was held on the beach during sunset at the Four Seasons resort and performed by a local officiant. "We just love the beach, so we knew we wanted it to be at the beach," Pink (real name: Alecia Moore) told PEOPLE. Added Hart: "We wanted it very fun and non-traditional. We're spiritual, but we're not religious. It was about being with our closest friends and family and having a very fun and loose party."

Posted Image

She's married, but not mellowed: In her new "Stupid Girls" video, Pink does a sexy car wash – much like Jessica Simpson did in her "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" video. Pink, who wed Carey Hart on Jan. 7, says the clip mocks shallow celebrities, and adds, "I don't need to name names."

Posted Image

Oversize shades? Check. Layered clothes and big necklaces? Check. In a different scene from the "Stupid Girls" video, Pink pokes fun at (presumably) Mary-Kate Olsen. "I live in L.A., so it's obvious what I'm surrounded by," the singer tells MTV.com.

Am I the only one that noticed that in bikini close-up shot she looks alot like Jenny McCarthy?I havn't managed to catch this music video yet, but it looks very promising... I love that she's mocking all these celebs...But if she hates them all so much, why not just move out of LA?

But if she hates them all so much, why not just move out of LA?

$$$$...And where else is she going to get her celebrity music material from.. ;)

(MSNBC.COM)Notes from all overPink’s video for “Stupid Girls” pokes fun at her rivals, including Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, sources say. “If you see it, it’s obvious,” according to one viewer, that Pink mocks Hilton for her sex video and Simpson for her video of “These Boots Are Made For Walking.” She also takes on exploits of some of her other contemporaries. . . .

(MSNBC.COM)Notes from all overPink’s video for “Stupid Girls” pokes fun at her rivals, including Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, sources say. “If you see it, it’s obvious,” according to one viewer, that Pink mocks Hilton for her sex video and Simpson for her video of “These Boots Are Made For Walking.” She also takes on exploits of some of her other contemporaries. . . .

Paris and Jessica are "rivals" of Pink? That's a bit of a stretch!

Posted on Tue, Feb. 07, 2006

Guitarist for Pink, Aguilera under arrest

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - Guitarist Rafael Moreira, who has worked with Pink,

Christina Aguilera and others, has been arrested for allegedly beating

a man at the music school where he teaches, police said.

Moreira was booked Monday for investigation of assault with a deadly

weapon following an altercation at Musicians Institute in Hollywood,

police Lt. Russ Wong said.

Wong said he didn't have details of the events that led to Moreira's

arrest or the object used in the attack, but a witness said he saw the

victim bleeding from the face.

"I just heard a commotion and came outside to see what was going on,"

said Kevin Campos, a student at the institute.

"I saw a guy with a bloody face. He went into the library to wipe his

face, then he came back out and confronted Rafael. That's when I went

to get security," Campos said.

A telephone message left after business hours with the school, and an

e-mail sent to an address listed on Moreira's Web site, were not

immediately returned late Monday.

Moreira, who graduated from the institute in 1998, is listed on its Web

site as one of its "success stories." His profile notes he has toured

with Pink as well as performed with Aguilera, Marc Anthony, Sisqo and

Mya.

Moreira, who was born in the southern Brazil town of Cambara, also

fronts his own rock band, Magnetico, and appeared on the CBS reality

show "Rock Star: INXS."

Britney’s mothering makes Pink see red

Pink: She's no Happy Meal.

By Jeannette Walls

MSNBC

Britney Spears’ role as a mother is being questioned again — this time by an old rival.

The “Oops, I Did It Again” singer — who has been under attack for driving with her infant son on her lap — is being criticized by rival pop star Pink. “She’s always been disgusted by the Mickey Mousers’ values and just doesn’t understand [britney’s] decision to rush off and have a child so quickly,” says a friend of Pink.

Pink mocks some of her pop rivals in her video “Stupid Girls,” and on her Web site blasts the “mindless epidemic of unhealthy girls out there promoting consumerism and escapism.”

And when a British tab recently asked if she was going to have a baby soon, Pink shot back, “[bleep] no. I’m not gonna do a Britney and pop out some kids. I’m not a Happy Meal. My husband’s got the burger, but he’s not getting the fries and shake to go with it.”

Ok...I am definitely a Pink fan.... :D

Ok...I am definitely a Pink fan.... :D

Can't say I'm quite there yet but she has definitely moved up in my book of respect!
Yes, yes..I know..she's no Jen Aniston. :D