Temptrous

Gisele Bundchen

this is insane. i'm sure that neither Gisele or Tom in any way would condone the activities of this crazy security guard.

attempting to shoot actual HUMANS over a photograph?!? just beyond ridiculous.

G & T have some major damage control. they better distance themselves from this security company and QUICK.

seriously though - what a stressful way to end your wedding, eh? "yay! we just got married. oh, someone was shot at, but a man we hired. jesus, where are the lawyers."

Edited by happycanadian

THERE WAS GUNFIRE!?While I agree that Paparazzi can act like vultures sometimes, these celebrities bring it on themselves. If they don't like the downside of fame, they shouldn't try to become famous. I can't believe there was gunfire over an effing picture!

Agreed. I like when LA Chief Bratton told Britney Spears(and other celebs) to keep their asses at home...so not to cause problems.

Police Will Probe Gun Attack at Tom-Gisele Wedding

The beauty and tranquility of Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady's Saturday-night wedding in Costa Rica was shattered when armed private bodyguards for the couple – "three to four guys," a source tells PEOPLE – opened fire on some press photographers, police have confirmed.

"I didn't see who had the gun," one of those involved in the confrontation told PEOPLE afterwards. "I've been shot at before, but only when I was covering the war in Iraq or when I was in Israel. This is ridiculous!"

Local police officer Jose Aguero confirms to PEOPLE that a report about the shooting was received and that the matter has been referred to the next level of authority to do a full investigation into what happened.

Mario Sanchez of the Organismo de Investigaciones Judiciales tells PEOPLE that a report was filed on the incident and an investigation is set to begin after it is reviewed.

Sanchez says that authorities will pursue a case against the security guards if the evidence is solid. He added that Brady and Bündchen will likely not be held responsible for the guards' actions. Still, police hope to interview everyone who was present the night of the incident.

According to a witness, a bullet tore through the rear window of an SUV and then through the front windshield, barely missing the two fleeing photographers. There has been no comment from the newlyweds' camp on the alleged incident.

Told to Get Out

Describing his encounter with a security guard on Saturday, Yuri Cortez, the Central American bureau chief of Agence France Presse, tells PEOPLE, "I was returning from taking some photos of the wedding, and when I got to my car, right in front of the property, there was an American guard and he was trying to detain me. He wanted to take my camera, my [memory] card, for me to show him the photos I had taken. And I told him no."

After that, Cortez said, additional security guards arrived. "And they told me to get out," he said. "I started walking, and the [one of them] grabbed my arm and pulled it behind my back. He grabbed my backpack too. And he told me that I couldn't leave. I told him if he was the police, he could detain me, but if he wasn't any type of authority he couldn't do it."

A lensman friend of Cortez's, Carlos Aviles, suggested they leave the scene, "but then someone came out who said he was Tom's best friend" and this fellow was joined by another man. They demanded to see the photos in Cortez's camera, he said, and "they were really angry."

As Cortez and Aviles started to drive off, "My friend said he heard them say, 'Stop, or I'll shoot your tires!' But when I heard the shot, I thought my friend had been shot," said Cortez.

He added: "I heard the impact [on the back windshield], and when I looked into the mirror and saw that the guy had a pistol, I said, 'Watch out, the guy has a gun!' Then immediately we heard the impact [of the bullet]. We just hit the gas and sped off ducking down as low as we could in our seats."

Posted Image

Tom Brady -- Screwed By the Pooch

Posted Apr 7th 2009 10:15AM by TMZ Staff

Just two days after getting married to Gisele Bundchen for the second time, Tom Brady has already been forced to mope along behind her while she gently, lovingly, passionately kisses her puppy.

It's a dog's life.

Just two days after getting married to Gisele Bundchen for the second time, Tom Brady has already been forced to mope along behind her while she gently, lovingly, passionately kisses her puppy.

It's a dog's life.

well, at least she isn't carrying and kissing her stepson.

It's a dog's life.

Day ain't over yet... :banana:

*forgive my ignorance and jealousy*

It's a dog's life.

Close:

Posted Image

It's a dog's life.

Close:

Posted Image

And she's looking right at those annoying Paparazzi. With all of her intelligence, she can't seem to avoid the cameras. :4biggrin:

It's a dog's life.

Close:

Posted Image

And she's looking right at those annoying Paparazzi. With all of her intelligence, she can't seem to avoid the cameras. :4biggrin:

Not following the story line but I will give them both credit for having a hat on the child and if I am not mistaken one of those swimmer shirts that block out the sun's rays. I love those for my daughter when we go to the ocean.

Gisele Bundchen Having A Girl

Pregnant Gisele Bundchen is reportedly having a girl.

The 29-year-old Brazilian supermodel - who is expecting her first child with her American football player husband Tom Brady - is said to be thrilled she is having a daughter and has already decided the tot will sleep in the crib she did when she was a baby.

A source told Life and Style magazine: "There's going to be a room off the side of the nursery where the nanny will sleep. And they're using a crib that's been in Gisele's family for four generations. Her grandmother slept in this crib, her mom slept in this crib, Gisele slept in this crib, and now Gisele's daughter will sleep in this crib. It's beautiful solid oak."

Gisele - who is due to give birth in December - had wanted to decorate the nursery pink but has now opted for a nautical theme with green and cream colours.

It had been reported the couple were expecting a boy and had decided to name their infant Gabriel.

New England Patriots player Tom - who already has a two-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan - recently spoke of his excitement at becoming a father again, insisting it will be easier than his American football training.

He joked: "It couldn't be harder than this training camp, so I'll be prepared."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Gisele Bündchen Passes Written Exam for Pilot's License

Gisele Bündchen may only have one month to go before her due date to give birth, but that's not stopping the supermodel from trying to finish the requirements for her pilot's license.

"Gisele hasn't finished her license yet, but she did pass her written exam," says Keith Douglass, president of Shoreline Aviation, a company that provides private jets and aviation lessons. "Now, there's one more step along the way, the practical exam [in the air], which is coming up in another week."

Bündchen, 29, who is expecting her first child with husband Tom Brady, 32, "has been doing an excellent job," Douglass adds. "She's very dedicated. She flies at least three days a week. Flying a helicopter isn't easy – it's a handful, because you can't stop flying and just cruise, but she's doing great."

Still, she has had one challenge so far: her growing baby bump. "She's almost to a point where she's too big to be flying," says Douglass. "She needs to be able to move the rutter around and she's getting there."

But Douglass says that flying while pregnant isn't unusual. "We have pilots that fly right up to the end. She doesn't go very high, maybe 500 feet or 1,000 feet, which is nothing. She's always close and can get down quickly if she needs to," he says. "She's feeling great and looking great!"

Source People

Tom Brady Describes His 'Perfect' Wedding to Gisele Bündchen

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen didn't waste any time making their way to the altar after becoming engaged last January.

"We planned [the wedding] in like 10 days, and it was perfect," Brady tells GQ in its December issue, on newsstands Nov. 24.

Their Feb. 26 wedding, at Santa Monica's Catholic Church, was a small affair with only immediate family, including their parents and Brady's then-18-month-old son (with actress Bridget Moynahan), John, in attendance.

"We went back to the house and I barbecued aged New York strips. We had champagne, a cake, some ice cream. It was a great night," says Brady. "I think you always have this idea that weddings need to be 200 people and you invite everybody, and I'm all for it if people want to do that, but I think there was really something special about just having our parents there."

As for the April 4 follow-up wedding at Bündchen's Costa Rican estate, more extended family was invited to the days-long affair, but "the thing about it is, the day's for you," he says. "It's nothing personal against anybody, but it's not about them. It's about what you and your wife need for that day."

Tough Finding Time Together

So how's married life now that the Patriots quarterback, 32, is back to work after a season out with an injury?

"You know, we find time to spend together," says Brady, who is expecting a child with his wife in December. "But Gisele understands the job requirements. I get some time with her on my day off, Tuesday, and then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday nights. Probably after wins I'm more with her."

When he loses though, the model, 29, may have to give Brady his space. "After losses, I don't think much of anything other than the game," he says. "This morning at breakfast, for instance, I was talking to her, but I just wasn't there."

Source People

Source: Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady Have a Boy

There's another Brady in the bunch.

Sources tell PEOPLE that Gisele Bündchen and husband Tom Brady welcomed a baby boy. Details of the birth and the baby's name have not been disclosed.

Bündchen, 29, and New England Patriots quarterback Brady, 32, were married in a private ceremony in February in Los Angeles. In April, they held a follow-up wedding for friends and family at Bündchen's Costa Rican estate.

The child is the first for the Brazilian supermodel. Brady has a 2-year-old son, Jack, with actress Bridget Moynahan.

Brady had said earlier this month that he was aware of the baby's gender, but that Bündchen preferred not to know.

"She's a very intelligent woman," he said. "I wanted to find out and she didn’t, so she said, 'Go ahead.' It will be a surprise for her."

Reps could not be reached for comment.

"She's a very intelligent woman," he said. "I wanted to find out and she didn’t, so she said, 'Go ahead.' It will be a surprise for her."

How does that make her intelligent???

She knew he'd drive her crazy if he wasn't allowed to find out the sex of the baby, so she let him do what he wanted? :2cool:

She knew he'd drive her crazy if he wasn't allowed to find out the sex of the baby, so she let him do what he wanted? :2cool:

Aren't they just perfect for each other? Who are they again? :2cool:

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady's baby name dilemma

Gisele Bundchen and husband Tom Brady are struggling to name their newborn son, because the athlete is too busy to sit down and help the supermodel decide.

The pair welcomed the tot last week, and at 7 days old, he is still nameless.

Brady says, "We thought we had a name picked for about six months, and then, about two days before he was born she said, 'I don't like that name any more,' so, it was kind of back to the drawing board -- and I've been practicing all week and getting ready for the game.

"I tell you, we've got about seven or eight choices. I've got to be home for more than two hours to sit down so we can talk about it."

The child is Brady's second. He has a 2-year-old son, Jack, with former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0ZoCEORN4

Tired Dad Tom Brady

Tom Brady is struggling to adjust to life with a newborn baby.

The American football star's supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen gave birth to a baby boy last week and Tom admits it's been quite tough.

Talking about life in their household, he told People magazine: "It's all good but I'm glad the first week is over. I'm trying to get back to my normal sleep schedule, which I'm sure, for all of us parents, is a little tough, but it's coming."

Earlier this week, Tom - who has a two-year-old son John with ex-partner Bridget Moynahan - revealed the couple are yet to pick a name for their son.

He said in a radio interview: "We thought we had a name picked for about six months and then, about two days before he was born, Gisele said, 'I don't like that name any more.' So, it was kind of back to the drawing board. I tell you, we've got about seven or eight choices. But I've been practicing I've got to be home for more than two hours to sit down so we can talk about it."

Although Tom knew the sex of the child, Gisele chose not to find out before the birth.

Earlier this month, Tom, 32, said: "I'm the only one that knows at this point. My dad asked me. I haven't told him. Gisele doesn't know. It's a pretty good feeling knowing something that no one else does."

Tired Dad Tom Brady

Tom Brady is struggling to adjust to life with a newborn baby.

The American football star's supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen gave birth to a baby boy last week and Tom admits it's been quite tough.

Talking about life in their household, he told People magazine: "It's all good but I'm glad the first week is over. I'm trying to get back to my normal sleep schedule, which I'm sure, for all of us parents, is a little tough, but it's coming."

Earlier this week, Tom - who has a two-year-old son John with ex-partner Bridget Moynahan - revealed the couple are yet to pick a name for their son.

He said in a radio interview: "We thought we had a name picked for about six months and then, about two days before he was born, Gisele said, 'I don't like that name any more.' So, it was kind of back to the drawing board. I tell you, we've got about seven or eight choices. But I've been practicing I've got to be home for more than two hours to sit down so we can talk about it."

Although Tom knew the sex of the child, Gisele chose not to find out before the birth.

Earlier this month, Tom, 32, said: "I'm the only one that knows at this point. My dad asked me. I haven't told him. Gisele doesn't know. It's a pretty good feeling knowing something that no one else does."

They can't ever agree on a name for the kid after a week? This can't be a good sign for their future.

The article didn't say that they disagreed on a name-- just that they (OK, she) no longer likes the one they initially picked out.

Honestly, in this day of Moxie Crimefighters, Kal-els, Zumas, and Sparrows, I am more than happy to give them a pass for taking some time to pick a name. And I will be the absolute first one to revoke that pass if they settle on something dumb.

But she suddenly just decides, "I don't like that name anymore." She seems fickle. I give them a year at the most. Then he'll be on to someone else.

But she suddenly just decides, "I don't like that name anymore." She seems fickle.

Really? I've never had kids, but I assume I'd blame it on "hormonal" instead of fickle....Or maybe it's the same thing?

But she suddenly just decides, "I don't like that name anymore." She seems fickle.

Really? I've never had kids, but I assume I'd blame it on "hormonal" instead of fickle....Or maybe it's the same thing?

YES! Hormones do not exactly = fickle. I never realized how hard it is to pick a name until it was my turn, and for some of us, it's a really hard thing to do. I mean, you're saddling this kid with a name for the rest of his/her life... I give her credit for re-thinking the name they had picked out.. And hormones related to birth can be a real bitch!